Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

The Universe doesn't decide who you marry. She deals with interactions and does not understand the human construct of a relationship.  You are given options and the person at the time is the option for you. You have the free will to say 'no'. And deal with whatever consequences happen as a result of your choice.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I bought some of them -- same brand, I think -- because of him.

I thought he was ridiculous on his season, but now I’m liking him and want to buy them also! 😂

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And he is dad to her daughter.  Respect

He is "Dad," but not her biological father.  From another website:

"The two first got together when Veronica's now-13-year-old daughter, Chloe, was a toddler, and they stayed together for just under a decade. Tim helped raise Chloe, and he considers her his daughter. Chloe refers to Tim as "Dad," which has helped him have a positive co-parenting relationship with Veronica."

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

He is "Dad," but not her biological father.  From another website:

"The two first got together when Veronica's now-13-year-old daughter, Chloe, was a toddler, and they stayed together for just under a decade. Tim helped raise Chloe, and he considers her his daughter. Chloe refers to Tim as "Dad," which has helped him have a positive co-parenting relationship with Veronica."

Yes, I should have been more clear.  Tim is not the bio father but he is Dad.  I respect him for that!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7

I'm not interested in watching Sarah and Juliana sitting on the couch holding hands like they are besties for life. Then dragging out the kids and asking them who their favorites are. Who cares? We don't need kids on the Tell All's. 

15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tim is right. We are only getting Juliana's side of the story.

She's full of it. She was crying on her wedding day that her family couldn't come to the wedding, then we see that she was Skyping with family and friends later on and she was happy again. Also, she said she's sending the family money on the regular. Where is she getting money? She has no job. And.....she has her own house in Brazil which her family lives in? I thought she was poor and so mistreated back in Brazil. Get your story straight, sweetie. Same for Michael. That guy is a sleaze. 

• Love 6

Darcey, that wedding gown is too small and too sheer.

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Just saw when Ang got up and Shaun hid her head behind her hand. 

Angela does look like a huge 🎃 

Her kimono did her no favours. Wrong colour.

• Love 3

Does anyone know when the filming of pillow talk was (seemed to be over a few days...nothing changed on any of them...and I do not mean only their clothes). Just wondering if Alexi and Loren will be on PT for the new season. When is she due?

I would find it more amusing if the cast members and former cast members did not automatically jump on the “get married” no matter what band wagon. They appear to have instructions on how they should support the marriage NO Matter what. It’s stupid and boring.

• Love 2