Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Meowwww said:

David’s hair??????

Was he getting hairplugs?

11 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

It' official.  Everyone agrees Blake and Jasmin have absolutely no chemistry.  That was the lamest kiss ever - they looked like two people who HAD to kiss because they were playing "Spin the Bottle."

Thank you for bringing back June 1977 for me.

11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The peanut gallery also wants to know what happened off-camera between Mike and Natalie.

Did he go for coffee with an ex and she took it the wrong way?  If so (and I am 100% speculating) that was dumb of him as she goes off the rails at every! Little!  Thing!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

This is a small quibble but it seems like Molly and friend tend to pound the wine while they watch this show.  I really wish her friend wouldn't talk about going home - is she really announcing to the world that she's going to drunk drive home?

I thought her friend lived down the street from her...no idea where I got that idea, but maybe she was walking?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I am usually limited to one drink and it is worn off with dinner by the time I leave 4 hours later. Molly's friend should have a ride home.

I think she has made mention of calling an Uber in the past or sleeping in the guest room.

• Love 5

19 hours ago, Emkat said:

So David got hair transplants? I mean OK...but those aren't cheap.

OK I thought he just got a new hairstyle but I think you're right.  Some place may have comped him, they do stuff for people like that, good cheap advertising (if it works!). 

Edited by endure
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Molly and friend - nice comment about Michael CT recognizing tricks.

Marriage is a contract, Michael. Juliana has one with you. No pre-nush.

Sarah is still playing her ex.

It seemed like a very scripted scene....they just wanted to have them and especially the kids have some piece in this final episode IMHO

• Love 1
On 2/9/2020 at 11:02 PM, DaphneCat said:

This is a small quibble but it seems like Molly and friend tend to pound the wine while they watch this show.  I really wish her friend wouldn't talk about going home - is she really announcing to the world that she's going to drunk drive home?

I’ve wondered about this too, but this week I noticed Molly had bright red nails for the first half of the show, and black for the second.  So with these editors, I’d assume the “going home” comments/scenes are fake.  You’d think the editors could do better. Geez 

• Love 2

I know that we often speculate on when and how these are shot. I always assumed they shot in each one's real home and gave them each a Wayfair (or whoever sponsors them) gift card and told them to get end tables, lamps, etc. since everyone has a similar set up. We've seen Darcy's room on the show so I am pretty convinced they do shoot in their real homes. I don't quite understand why they wear the same outfits every episode because they can't be shot too close together as Lauren's bump keeps growing and now David has hair plugs. I don't know where I was going with this. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

I love Alexei making Mursel noises.

As part of our blissful retired life, hubby and I are in the middle of watching all the Star Wars movies in chronological order.

The first time they showed R2D2 beeping, whirring and making nonsensical noises, I said - out loud - "Wow.  Mursel sounds just like that when he's speaking Turkish."

This is NOT a put-down of Turkey or its language - it's just an observation that they use a lot of audible sounds and phrasing that the English language does not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Loren said they're having a boy.

I like them, I do, but if you are on IG you would know this ten times over!

4 minutes ago, seasons said:

Loren needs a different top.

David needs different sweat pants!

• Love 2