Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Tania is such a B**ch!

she is now in a panic because she pi&&ed away 1/3 of the 90days  studying at witchcraft camp....and when she got home syngin was not a master carpenter...paying 800 dollars which he does not have and creating a palatial she shed for her....he should have  called her in costa rica while he  was at the beach/bar with his new female friends....but she had her mom keeping him prisoner at her home!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Last time I saw her she was selling some cauliflower crap.

She has a food line of lower calorie "healthier" food. I did WW 2 years ago and her preachy videos they used to feature annoyed me since she doesn't seem to practice what she preaches.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like that mommy had her matching purse with her, you are in the house and don't need it 😂 

Perhaps she's trying to emulate Queen Elizabeth who always has her purse at her side.  Of course the Queen uses it to send messages, such as it's time to wrap up a discussion, it's time for one to leave, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Oprah now hawking WW?

Oprah owns a big stake in Weight Watchers stock and has for a few years now.

I don't know how anyone would have sympathy for the pudgy  selfish child hating Bee Couple.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

David said "maybe he can be $25,000 in debt now" when Mike got the ring back 😂 

Ah, yes. Which makes me wonder if that debt isn't the reason she suddenly doesn't know if she loves him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I think Cynthia is right -- when Luis was around, Molly was different. I enjoy her a lot on PT.

Well your personality will change when you are being gaslit by the man who allegedly loves you.  Remember that whole owl fiasco?  

Still love Alexi!  No Tim Tim and Veronica tonight.

• Love 3

Ugh Molly and her friend are my least favorites on PT, I find her voice irritating.

i like Loren and Alexi the best, they bring the most natural personality to their segments.

Random question, do the producers make all of them wear the exact same outfits every week? If so why? #importantquestions

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Guiltypleasure25 said:

Random question, do the producers make all of them wear the exact same outfits every week? If so why? #importantquestions

IMHO, most of the filming is actually done at a studio, with different sets for each couple.  (Molly's living room looks like Molly's living room when she was with Luis, so that one may be real.)  Maybe they wait until all of the 90-Day Fiance filming is done and edited, but before the episodes are shown on the air.  Then the PT couples have to spend a whole day (or more) filming their reactions to each episode; then the 90DF and PT episodes are shown on the same night.

And maybe . . . just maybe . . . a PT participant will make a witty comment that the producers think will fit better on a different episode.  Boom.  They're all dressed the same every episode, so it's easy to pull a comment from one episode into a different episode.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

IMHO, most of the filming is actually done at a studio, with different sets for each couple.  (Molly's living room looks like Molly's living room when she was with Luis, so that one may be real.)  Maybe they wait until all of the 90-Day Fiance filming is done and edited, but before the episodes are shown on the air.  Then the PT couples have to spend a whole day (or more) filming their reactions to each episode; then the 90DF and PT episodes are shown on the same night.

And maybe . . . just maybe . . . a PT participant will make a witty comment that the producers think will fit better on a different episode.  Boom.  They're all dressed the same every episode, so it's easy to pull a comment from one episode into a different episode.

Yes I agree. I don't believe for one second that these are filmed at their actual homes. Everything is too matchy matchy, and each set looks like the others. Headboard, matching side tables, matching lamps. Lots of throw pillows. Everyone has an afghan or blanket on top of the bed that they use. Everyone has snacks, because it makes it look more "realistic" if someone goes to get snacks, check on the baby, yells "come on,its starting!", or answer the door for the "pizza delivery". Nothing will persuade me that everyone doesn't go to NYC for a couple of days and they film all the segments at once. And yes, in the same outfits for continuity's sake. This does not interfere with my enjoyment one iota.

• Love 7

Alexi- maybe Jasmin likes Oprah

Loren- Oprah? do you mean Opera? 

Alexi- Yeah, Opera

Loren- Oh, ok. I like Oprah, too! 

I love when the foreigners screw up the words or don't understand our slang! Yes, the english language is a bitch! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes I agree. I don't believe for one second that these are filmed at their actual homes. Everything is too matchy matchy, and each set looks like the others. Headboard, matching side tables, matching lamps. Lots of throw pillows. Everyone has an afghan or blanket on top of the bed that they use. Everyone has snacks, because it makes it look more "realistic" if someone goes to get snacks, check on the baby, yells "come on,its starting!", or answer the door for the "pizza delivery". Nothing will persuade me that everyone doesn't go to NYC for a couple of days and they film all the segments at once. And yes, in the same outfits for continuity's sake. This does not interfere with my enjoyment one iota.

But I bet you have to agree.. Annie cooking shrimp and noodles in bed and asking David for his "emotion" is a scream!  I do like them and it seems that they really like each other.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Boston said:

Loren has POPPED.. I don't know when she's due, but you can really see how pregnant she is.. best wishes for them both. They seem to really like each other.

They are adorable! Loren looks great. I have to admit that I disliked both of them for most of their season. The whole bachelor/bachelorette parties...strippers....blah blah. But now, they are so enjoyable to watch on PT.

• Love 5
On 1/12/2020 at 11:14 AM, Rt66vintage said:

My thoughts on this are that Angela negotiated paychecks for each person in her family who's shown on television, including the kids & especially Grandma. They've got her propped up in the corner chewing on her gums, which might be a horrible side effect of old age, idk. I have so much pity for the old woman. Whether she's lucid or not idk, but she's doing it for Angela. 

Grandma, take some of that money (if Ange lets you have any) & get that growth checked out please!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Boston said:

But I bet you have to agree.. Annie cooking shrimp and noodles in bed and asking David for his "emotion" is a scream!  I do like them and it seems that they really like each other.

I love it when Anne cooks in bed! Gimme some!😋

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Boston said:

Which makes one wonder just how staged is 90 Days because on their season she hated his guts, caught him in lie after lie, he couldn't keep a roof over their heads or hold down a job.  I'm also wondering about the baby situation. He had a vasectomy and she wanted kids. Maybe TLC bailed them out of their financial mess by keeping them around.  

• Love 5
On 1/12/2020 at 11:38 PM, Frozendiva said:

Jasmin hasn't even really tried with Blake and his friends. She doesn't have to be best buddies, but some general acknowledgement and basic socializing would work.

She acts more like an old fuddy-duddy than I do & I'm 63!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 1/12/2020 at 9:28 PM, Frozendiva said:

Oprah now hawking WW?

She actually bought into the company a few years ago.  I had read recently she's made over 300 million in her WW venture. 

I really disliked Annie and David in their initial season. They have really grown on me.

I still strongly dislike Pao.  There seems to be no connection between her & Roos. 

Molly & her friend are growing on me. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

She actually bought into the company a few years ago.  I had read recently she's made over 300 million in her WW venture. 

I really disliked Annie and David in their initial season. They have really grown on me.

I still strongly dislike Pao.  There seems to be no connection between her & Roos. 

Molly & her friend are growing on me. 

My mom used to do TOPS. I googled them and they are still around. Take Off Pounds Sensibly.  

I love Annie and David and Molly went from "oh no, not her" to yea, she is on. 

There must be more to Pao and Roos that we aren't seeing. 

• Love 3
On 1/12/2020 at 11:43 PM, Archer27 said:

I have always liked Molly...even though many 90DF fans have spoken unkindly of her in during her season and beyond. She is funny and sweet. 

Molly is a scream!.. and she and Cynthia are great on PT.. Thank god they got rid of that Danielle and her friend..UGH

• Love 7
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

My mom used to do TOPS. I googled them and they are still around. Take Off Pounds Sensibly.  

I love Annie and David and Molly went from "oh no, not her" to yea, she is on. 

There must be more to Pao and Roos that we aren't seeing. 

My mom did TOPS also! 

I can't say I didn't care for Molly during her season but I could not stand that Vacation Bartender/Husband from the first time we saw him.  I didn't like the situation with her kids.  She is growing on me on this show. 

• Love 4
On 1/13/2020 at 7:26 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Well your personality will change when you are being gaslit by the man who allegedly loves you.  Remember that whole owl fiasco?  

Still love Alexi!  No Tim Tim and Veronica tonight.

Dirty Alexi wants to put his nuts on Loren’s forehead.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/12/2020 at 11:53 PM, TMI said:

Tania is such a B**ch!

she is now in a panic because she pi&&ed away 1/3 of the 90days  studying at witchcraft camp....and when she got home syngin was not a master carpenter...paying 800 dollars which he does not have and creating a palatial she shed for her....he should have  called her in costa rica while he  was at the beach/bar with his new female friends....but she had her mom keeping him prisoner at her home!

He needs to RUN..is he so desperate .. I think NOT.. Tania is a bitch.. we all see it. why can't he???????

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 3:26 PM, Boston said:

Molly is a scream!.. and she and Cynthia are great on PT.. Thank god they got rid of that Danielle and her friend..UGH

When Molly and Cynthia had their own show (Double Divas) it was must watch TV at my house - they were so funny and they were so kind to their clients - kind of like Dr. Dubrow without the surgery!  They just love breasts.

• Love 3
On 12/17/2019 at 7:44 AM, Boston said:

the "set" thing is so weird.. Loren asks Alex to get her cold pack and he does.. it really makes you feel like they are at home.. I know it isn't.  

I’ m convinced that these episodes are filmed on location. Remember when Annie and David were couch surfing at David’s sisters ‘ houses?  ALso,  The houses look familiar (Colt, Molly) and I think most of the activities are thing the commentators came up with (bedside cooking, mini facials).  I’m sure there are set dressers to help with the decor, and they probably shoot several episodes at once. I’m surprised someone from the show hasn’t spoken up and ended this speculation for once and all!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, mmal said:

Elizabeth posted an instagram story months ago showing the pillow talk set-up. There's a screenshot of it on the 90DayFiance reddit:

https://np.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/dmgonq/pillow_talk_behind_the_scenes/

Interesting.  I felt strongly it was a studio set.  Our bedroom is not very large, so I don't think we'd have room at the foot of our bed for a camera that would get the entire bed.  

• Love 2
On 1/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, sagittarius sue said:

I think they're encouraged to be sympathetic.  Gawd, I miss Tarek and Dean!

I also think they are empathetic because they’ve been in similar shoes, made similar mistakes and have been dragged over the coals by us viewers. Although, they also have priceless reactions at times when things go off the rails. I live for that! 

On 1/12/2020 at 8:33 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I like that mommy had her matching purse with her, you are in the house and don't need it 😂 

I wonder if she was dressed to take Mike to the airport, until the meltdown happened.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1