Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Annie's funny with the just be a normal human for one day.

Tania, you will know when you meet a soulmate. Time stops and it is like a lightning bolt. Or was for me.

Betsy probably wasn't willing to pay for a makeup artist for her, her mom, and Emily.

• Love 4

Granny snd Hubby need to worry about Bryson’s MOM, and stay in their own lane where Anny is concerned.  Very unlikeable.  Anny called her Nasty!  Ha!

Also, David’s comment that Angela has to care for the six kids “and The Egg” was the best line of the night!  Go David!

Edited by Eme
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 1/25/2020 at 7:46 AM, TerryeW1 said:

Just watching last week's Pillow Talk and I had a sudden epiphany !

I know why Annie loves David.

Her religion is important to her and behold:

-Fat-Buddha.jpg

I like when she calls him her potato. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I’m watching last week’s Pillow Talk (no longer feel the need to watch right away without Dean and Tarik) and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Tim is growing on me and I couldn’t stand him on his season. Pillow Talk is truly the redemption  for some of these people. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

I know it was a casual wedding; by Connecticut standards. But Sarah could have worn something other than a sundress, and it looked like she didn’t even brush her hair!

Wondering why Emily and Sasha didn't have their wedding on the actual beach? It seemed to be open to the public since there were people walking by them in the background.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I know it was a casual wedding; by Connecticut standards. But Sarah could have worn something other than a sundress, and it looked like she didn’t even brush her hair!

Wondering why Emily and Sasha didn't have their wedding on the actual beach? It seemed to be open to the public since there were people walking by them in the background.

Back in 1967, governor Tom McCall declared that Oregon's beaches were a public highway and the legislature agreed and signed into law the Beach Bill, which declares that "all 'wet sand' within sixteen vertical feet of the low tide line belongs to the state of Oregon. In addition, it recognizes public easements of all beach areas up to the line of vegetation, regardless of underlying property rights. The public has 'free and uninterrupted use of the beaches,' and property owners are required to seek state permits for building and other uses of the ocean shore. While some parts of the beach remain privately owned, state and federal courts have upheld Oregon’s right to regulate development of those lands and preserve public access." 

It was modeled after the Texas Open Beaches Act of 1959, which "guarantees free public access to beaches on the Gulf of Mexico."

McCall continued his environmental activism with the 1971 Bottle Bill which cut down on littering by giving us deposits on cans and bottles.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Agreed about Sarah.  She may not be a "real" minister, but she could have dressed more appropriately for her pretend role.  When the idea of her officiating was first brought up, Julianna said, "I don't want her in all my wedding pictures."  Too bad, Julianna.

I thought maybe Emily and Sasha couldn't find a spot of beach with enough space for them, their two guests and a film crew.  I thought the grassy area was nice, but it was a little odd to see people walking around behind them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I’m watching last week’s Pillow Talk (no longer feel the need to watch right away without Dean and Tarik) and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Tim is growing on me and I couldn’t stand him on his season. Pillow Talk is truly the redemption  for some of these people. 

It really is. Some of the people I did not like, I love on PT. I'm sure though if Angela ever got on it, I would still dislike her. 

• Love 11

I wonder if people from previous seasons were given a chance to be on Pillow Talk but if they turned out to be duds who brought nothing to the conversation (like Danielle and Beth) they only got one episode? 

• Love 3
On 2/6/2020 at 9:25 PM, magemaud said:

I wonder if people from previous seasons were given a chance to be on Pillow Talk but if they turned out to be duds who brought nothing to the conversation (like Danielle and Beth) they only got one episode? 

I would agree to this.  Whoever thought Danielle was witty, funny or relevant?

I would like to see Nicole's stepdad on it!! 

Or Chrissy Teigan and John Legend!!!  (Hey I can dare to dream!!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Molly and friend - nice comment about Michael CT recognizing tricks.

Marriage is a contract, Michael. Juliana has one with you. No pre-nush.

Sarah is still playing her ex.

I'm surprised no one commented on how inappropriate it was for Michael to say that in front of his kids.

• Love 6

This is a small quibble but it seems like Molly and friend tend to pound the wine while they watch this show.  I really wish her friend wouldn't talk about going home - is she really announcing to the world that she's going to drunk drive home?

• Love 2