Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Christina said:

If I watched this show, this would probably be the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Tom and his sister are filming for TOW and TFC Pillow Talks

DAMMIT!!!!  They're just torturing us now!!  Put them on The Family Chantel Pillow Talk and keep them there.  Then I won't have to see them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

DAMMIT!!!!  They're just torturing us now!!  Put them on The Family Chantel Pillow Talk and keep them there.  Then I won't have to see them.

I agree, I would rather not see them! 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Christina said:

If I watched this show, this would probably be the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Tom and his sister are filming for TOW and TFC Pillow Talks

God dammit. They are really pushing me away from Pillow Talk. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I barely made it through Angela! 

I watched with Angela and she did not bug me as much as I thought she would (shocker) but one thing she said that made me annoyed:  She referred to David (of Annie and David) as "Hatin' David" or "Mad David" or something like that.......when has he been negative?  He is usually pretty happy and giggly!

Still don't want her on PT, though.  Yeah, Angela, go to Colombia.  The men from the land of of some of the most beautiful women on Planet Earth are gonna get with you!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Loren is approaching Pao territory with the “no one else has ever given birth before” patter. And they should stop talking like 100% the next baby will be a girl. What if it’s another boy? If he ever watches this he will feel like he wasn’t what they wanted.

I am loving Deavan and Jihoon’s little honeymoon period in the new apartment (because we know it ain’t gonna last!) But why oh why do they need another wedding ceremony? Deavan, when you have 2 kids out of wedlock and don’t have a pot to piss in you kind of give up your “entitlement” to the “wedding of your dreams”.

Jihoon: “Because I am a fashionista!” Bahaha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Let's hope Deavan & Jihoon break up before dipsydoodle has "the wedding of her dreams"....

I think Bini & Princess Piggy should name the baby "CASH" because he's gonna be pulling in all KINDS of cash from Mom & Dad.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Hannah is the cutest.

So Hannah ask her daddy, so you and Kenny will never separate? I mean.......how do respond to that?  He said no. We will always be together, but, he can’t be sure. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So Hannah ask her daddy, so you and Kenny will never separate? I mean.......how do respond to that?  He said no. We will always be together, but, he can’t be sure. 

Life doesn't come with guarantees. Hannah is still very young.

• Love 1

Drives me crazy when the pillow talkers get all excited at the beginning of every show. Are you ready? Yay, clap clap! Ohhhhhh I'm soooooo excited! This is gonna be soooo good! Clapping like seals. Then at the end of the show: Ohhhh can't wait till next week! It's gonna be soooo good! This season is the best! I can't wait another week, I'm soooo excited! STFU already. They all do it except Alexi because he's the only cool one in the bunch. And Tim because he thinks he's cool but he's not. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 10/11/2020 at 11:05 PM, Bees52 said:

I watched the beginning of PT, to see and hear Angela cackling with Skyla. Left to have dinner and came back only to see her  still cackling.

They can get someone else other than those two. 😱

Anybody else, please?

Well, almost anybody else.  At least I record this, so I can ff thru them. 

I do enjoy Tim and Veronica, because her cat and dog make occasional appearances.

• Love 3
On 10/18/2020 at 10:30 PM, Frozendiva said:

I don't get Deaven's need for another wedding - the one of her dreams. You had a beautiful wedding in the traditional garments. You can have a party.

Same with Libby and her "Dream Wedding" in Moldova.  You are married with a baby, perhaps a party is in order instead?  Plus she made a lot of yack yack about having a modest dress for Moldova but the girls were on full display.  Again.

On 10/18/2020 at 10:27 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Loren is approaching Pao territory with the “no one else has ever given birth before” patter. And they should stop talking like 100% the next baby will be a girl. What if it’s another boy? If he ever watches this he will feel like he wasn’t what they wanted.

I would not trade my second born, second son for a hundred daughters.  Nope.  Never wanted a girl, to be blunt.  There must be a line of thinking about that as my late mom used to say:  "Every man wants a son, every woman wants a daughter......" and I was like, no, no, I don't!!!

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I do enjoy Tim and Veronica, because her cat and dog make occasional appearances.

Don't give them ideas to bring back Frumpy Danielle and her boring friend.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Twopper said:

I haven't managed to master FFing through just some people's comments, since they switch among them so quickly.  Even if I hit FF the second I see them, it's too late, and I invariably FF too far and I miss something else so I have to back up and it's always too far and I end up listening to them anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Loren's baby is not going to feel bad hearing she wanted a girl because he is very, very loved. And didn't someone ages ago say that the main reason she preferred to have a girl is because the Tourette's would be milder than in a boy.

Can't stand Angela and Skyla.

• Love 10

As much of a fan of Loren and Alexei and Shai as I am, I do have an issue with people who say they want a boy or a girl or how many kids they plan to have.  I didn't have problems conceiving but I was close to several and I remember how much they just wanted to conceive A baby and only hoped it would be healthy.

It's cliche I know, but I really said, each time I was pregnant, that I honestly had zero preference for gender. I just really was hoping for healthy. Thankfully that is what I got! ( and I got 2 girls FWIW).

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Shai and Taeyang are adorable.

I worry about wild ass Drascilla (sp) being too rough with her step- brother and that puppy!

I worry about that too. That poor child needs guidance and her dunce of a mother isn't giving her any. 

18 hours ago, politichick said:

Loren's baby is not going to feel bad hearing she wanted a girl because he is very, very loved. And didn't someone ages ago say that the main reason she preferred to have a girl is because the Tourette's would be milder than in a boy.

Can't stand Angela and Skyla.

I can completely understand that. Tourette's isn't like having dark hair, freckles or a big nose.... it can interfere with a person's life. Just because she wanted a girl for that reason, doesn't mean she doesn't love Shai. That child is adored. 

Not feeling it from Angela and Skyla either. Blech. 

• Love 7

I guess Angela and Skyla (can I tell you how much this name/spelling bugs?) are still on. I refuse to watch Angela. And I used to really like PT. I only watched "Happily Ever After?" with PT, I never could stomach the full 2 hours.

Sigh. Oh well, maybe they will go away soon. 

• Love 6
On 10/20/2020 at 3:36 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

"Every man wants a son, every woman wants a daughter......" and I was like, no, no, I don't!!!

Yeah my mom didn’t want daughters because she had three sisters lol.

4 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I guess Angela and Skyla (can I tell you how much this name/spelling bugs?) are still on. I refuse to watch Angela. And I used to really like PT. I only watched "Happily Ever After?" with PT, I never could stomach the full 2 hours.

Sigh. Oh well, maybe they will go away soon. 

They aren’t on The Family Chantal one.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tom I don't think your sister needs a platter of biscuits....I don't either 😂 

After this quarantine no one needs cookies. Except my damn sister who somehow manage to lose weight and looks fantastic. Me? I gained 20 pounds. Stupid sister.

• LOL 10