Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, magemaud said:

That’s why I’m quite sure this whole story is blown way out of proportion 

The passport would have been a bit of a red flag. But he is in the US now.

Tania does want to mold Syngin in to who she wants him to be and not as he is.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That’s why I’m quite sure this whole story is blown way out of proportion 

So unnecessary. Yeah, Andrei has shown what he truly is. No need to go chasing history. Plenty of evidence right in their face. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

Veronicas incessant seal impression is beyond ridiculous.  She must think it makes her look adorable. She’s wrong,   it’s Almost as annoying as Tim. I don’t believe them or their ‘relationship’ and wish they’d replace them with Pao and Roos, who are an actual couple. Molly and her equally caterwauling friend can leave anytime. These non couples don’t belong here just like chantals relatives -they’re irrelevant 

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 3:56 PM, LilaFowler said:

Thrilled/relieved that Tim and Veronica were back last night. Please don't swap them out for Roooos and Pow ever again. That was uncalled for.

Oh, I'll take Roos and Paw any day over Ed and his mother...well Ed's mother is okay.

I also like Tim and Veronica but I wish she would stay away from the spray tanning both.  Orange is not a good color and she is quite attractive.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I don't watch the TLC medical shows. I gave up on Say Yes to the Dress. Seemed to be the same dress each episode and I got tired of the Bridezillas and Familyzillas.

I don't either. I think I tried to watch the first episode of Dr. Pimple Popper and the bad feet show. I didn't last past the consultations. I still watch Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings every once in a while.

• Love 1
On 9/8/2020 at 10:37 PM, Dahlia said:

Veronicas incessant seal impression is beyond ridiculous.  She must think it makes her look adorable. She’s wrong,   it’s Almost as annoying as Tim. I don’t believe them or their ‘relationship’ and wish they’d replace them with Pao and Roos, who are an actual couple. Molly and her equally caterwauling friend can leave anytime. These non couples don’t belong here just like chantals relatives -they’re irrelevant 

Veronica is really getting on my nerves with her over excitement for Angela and Mykull getting married. Angela is pure trash, treats Mykull like crap and Mykull wants the green card I don't care how much he denies it, so I don't get all the seal clapping at all. Molly and her friend are inconsistent. One episode they are screaming, the next they are subdued. Must depend on how much they are drinking.

Also, Veronica was saying something about when she her plastic surgery....I wonder what she had done. Boobs? 

I really hope that when Andreii took Charlie outside he punched him square in the mouth and production edited that part out. Shame on father Libby for not snatching the mike out of drunk Charlie's hand. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Also, Veronica was saying something about when she her plastic surgery....I wonder what she had done. Boobs? 

I think so because I recall a few shows ago when Ericee 1st said he'd pay for Larissa's boobs, Tim said he's paid for some girlfriend's boobs before, too, and Veronica said 'you didn't pay for mine.'  I wasn't sure if she was joking or not but apparently not if she mentioned her plastic surgery again.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Bees52 said:

I didn't like Liz's shoes with the dress either. With pants fine, but not that outfit.

Maybe that type of shoe is part of the required Moldovan wedding attire? That's the only reason I can think of for wearing those hideous shoes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I thought it was interesting when Tim and Veronica commented on something David said. They can see each others comments? It was when David said Larissa looked like Michael Jackson coming out of surgery. Also, I am getting tired of pausing and rewinding to see if I can see up Alexi's shorts.  Oops, did I say that out loud?

Edited by linthia
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, linthia said:

I thought it was interesting when Tim and Veronica commented on something David said. They can see each others comments? It was when David said Larissa looked like Michael Jackson coming out of surgery. Also, I am getting tired of pausing and rewinding to see if I can see up Alexi's shorts.  Oops, did I say that out loud?

He would totally blush if he read that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

My 21 year old daughter came in the room for a few minutes while I was watching.

Tim and Veronica were on screen. She commented that Veronica was pretty. I agreed. Then referring to Tim she goes, who’s the gay guy. I just giggled and told her they were engaged once. 

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

My 21 year old daughter came in the room for a few minutes while I was watching.

Tim and Veronica were on screen. She commented that Veronica was pretty. I agreed. Then referring to Tim she goes, who’s the gay guy. I just giggled and told her they were engaged once. 

That mustache goatee thing he has going is called a prison pussy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 9/15/2020 at 12:48 PM, linthia said:

I wondered about the comment too. How did they know?

Alexi is a fine looking man. 

• Love 4