Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Damn skippy. Annie's the smartest one in this whole bunch. 

Yea I never bought the innocent village girl act we were sold during their season. I think she worked the bars and dated many foreign men....nothing wrong with that but completely different from the image TLC tried to sell us. I think she is a sly one (so is David) but was 100% honest with David.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5

Not sure why I’m just noticing tonight, but Tim’s eyebrows are...well, not good! They are overly groomed and quite severe.
(Tim of Tim and Veronica, not the hick in Colombia)

Edited by CSunshine76
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yazan is a virgin. And I'm Miss Universe. 

I kind of believe him. Omar from Syria was, too. I think their upbringing is so strict they think they would be killed if they had sex before marriage so they do “everything but.” 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Deavan, if you want to be "accepted", then maybe make an effort. Be obliging. Be polite. Be charming. Put yourself out. Act like you're interested and care about them. She's so doleful and such a downer. 

She seems To think they should be accommodating to her when it should be the other way around. She comes off as very spoiled and seems to have serious issues with telling the truth. She is always the victim.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I just realized what carrot you people were all talking about...I thought it was a sweet potato! Never see a carrot that big😳

I do. You can buy them at the veggie farms and farmer's markets, along with stores. Mostly made for juicing and sticking it in a Vitamix or something so you don't break the motor on a cheap blender.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She seems To think they should be accommodating to her when it should be the other way around. She comes off as very spoiled and seems to have serious issues with telling the truth. She is always the victim.

Exactly. And she thinks that she does not have to bend at all. They should be proud and grateful to have Deavan as a daughter in law! She is, after all,  American. 

She is terrible.

OK, see you all around the forum! Take care of yourselves! 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Does Cynthia really think there are 356 days in a year? 

I think hey really ham it up for Pillow Talk. They both run a very successful business and are two of the hardest working people to appear on the show. When they both yell at folks to get jobs they are probably two of the only people in this franchise to be have a place to say that 😂 

• Love 9

I think Pao is really trying to change her image.  She referenced online comments being made about their relationship and appeared to try to be nicer to Russ.  Maybe she realized that viewers have new "favorite" couples.  I liked her pink hair, but wish she would either wear longer shorts, or would sit in a way that that it doesn't look like there will be a slip up and her "hoohah" might make an appearance.

I've only watched the Pillow Talk from Sunday at this point, and agree with other posters that I'm glad the PTers called out Angela's behavior.  They also agreed with me about Tania and Syngin.  I only wish they had been shown the segment when Family Libby called the food that Andrei's mother prepared "peasant food" as I think the PTers would not have any patience for that level of disrespect.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I loathe their braying and shrieking.

I was wondering last night if they could turn down the microphone on Molly, to lessen the shrieking.  But I'm afraid she's going to shriek even at a whisper.  It's becoming unbearable.  Saved only by:

14 hours ago, seasons said:

God, i love Alexi. 💕💓🔥💙💚💛💜💖💗💘💝💞💟

See?  You don't have to shriek and scream and bray and cackle to be effective.

14 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Veronica’s cat licking nether regions behind Tim’s head😂

While they're going on an on about the disgusting toilet in the show. 

14 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Not sure why I’m just noticing tonight, but Tim’s eyebrows are...well, not good! They are overly groomed and quite severe.

Yeah, they've been like that, and give his face a weird look.  The green knee socks are new, though.

10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Does Cynthia really think there are 356 days in a year? 

Listen, I started wondering myself how many days there are in a year after that.  356 didn't sound quite right, but maybe??

She said she was 14,xxx days old.  So she's like 41?  Dang.  I was thinking more like 50.

• Love 2

I don't know how old Cynthia is but to me, it looks like she recently dabbled in some Botox and fillers. I noticed this two Pillow Talks ago.  It was not only unnecessary, but also, never a good look on anyone.  That said, I love both her and Molly, shrieks and all.  They are among my favourites. 

• Love 7
On 8/24/2020 at 10:34 PM, seasons said:

What is that huge tattoo on Cynthia's inner arm?

I haven't noticed it, but it might be some kind of tribute to her son who was killed in a car accident three years ago

• Love 3
On 8/24/2020 at 7:35 PM, Frozendiva said:

Wonder how Brittany would look without the fake hair, the fake lashes, the makeup, etc.

When they were sitting at the smoking establishment one second she had braces on the next minute not. Does she think looks cute? 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

When they were sitting at the smoking establishment one second she had braces on the next minute not. Does she think looks cute? 

It looks to me like she sometimes has trouble keeping her eyes open under those lashes.  But other times they look regular.  Maybe after a Red Bull or something.

• LOL 4

I noticed the disappearing act her braces were playing, too.  Also, she smiles CONSTANTLY.  I cannot stand it when people do that!   The only time she stopped was when the mother was yelling at her.  STOP SMILING.  Or don't because I don't watch them so I don't care.  Watching a squirrel run around my yard is more exciting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Maybe she has those Invisalign braces that you can take out when you eat, brush your teeth, etc. They are plastic and clear. I haven't looked closely enough to tell. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe she has those Invisalign braces that you can take out when you eat, brush your teeth, etc. They are plastic and clear. I haven't looked closely enough to tell. 

But people don't have Invisalign AND metal braces, do they?  When I had my metal braces (in my 30s!), they were cemented to the teeth.  No way they were removable.  One just learned to do without eating certain things (like corn on the cob).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But people don't have Invisalign AND metal braces, do they?  When I had my metal braces (in my 30s!), they were cemented to the teeth.  No way they were removable.  One just learned to do without eating certain things (like corn on the cob).

Like I said, maybe she had Invisalign which is a plausible reason why she is seen with and without. I couldn't tell if they were metal because I haven't looked closely enough. And no, you can't have both. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Nope these look medal or they wouldn't be so apparent.  ( i wore the invisible ones)    guess they are some kind of accessory.  This isn’t the first time they have been seen.
these two I can’t figure out at all. She’s not going to give her public tweaking and he’s immersed in his religion.

Edited by athousandclowns

They make fake metal braces that are removable, just like grills.  They're only for looks, not for anything useful.   I actually know someone that did this, and I don't know why she did, maybe to look younger?  There are a lot of fashions I've never understood, and maybe this is one of them.

I really enjoyed this weeks pillow talks.     I really enjoy how all of the commenters react with something like the almost fight with Kalani, and Tammy, and when the on-screen fighting starts.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They make fake metal braces that are removable, just like grills.  They're only for looks, not for anything useful.  

W.T.F.???  I had braces when I was in my 30s.  They didn't bother me because...whatever.  But I was on a bus in New York City once and a little boy in the seat in front of me.  He was turned in my direction and I smiled at him and he pointed at my mouth and said, "Mommy?  What are those?"

That actually bothered me.

6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They make fake metal braces that are removable, just like grills.  They're only for looks, not for anything useful.   I actually know someone that did this, and I don't know why she did, maybe to look younger? 

The younger looking the sugar baby, the happier the sugar daddy?

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They make fake metal braces that are removable, just like grills.  They're only for looks, not for anything useful. 

When I was a teen it was embarrassing to have braces.  I guess acne and coke bottle glasses will become fashionable next.

6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It would burn the motor of a cheap blender. Try making cookie dough with a cheap electric mixer.

Sorry I was being naughty.  

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

When I was a teen it was embarrassing to have braces.  I guess acne and coke bottle glasses will become fashionable next.

Sorry I was being naughty.  

I know. I did laugh.

• LOL 1