Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Andrei is going about it wrong but Libby is full of shit, she throws him under the bus all the time. She married him, she made her bed

But she's caught in the middle.  Her dad is her employer and he paid for the second wedding.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

But she's caught in the middle.  Her dad is her employer and he paid for the second wedding.

That is true but from what I have seen from the beginning she likes to play both sides. She trashes Andrei to her family then goes home and trashes her family to Andrei. The family business is also very questionable...I won't  say here but check out the couples thread. 🙂

• Love 7

This whole Strikes Back Show should have been a couple of episodes (at the most) and not a week by week rehash of every episode in the season. I guess all the couples, with the exception of BGL and Sojaboy are still getting a TLC paycheck. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This whole Strikes Back Show should have been a couple of episodes (at the most) and not a week by week rehash of every episode in the season. I guess all the couples, with the exception of BGL and Sojaboy are still getting a TLC paycheck. 

This quarantine is really messing up regular TV. I think this is all they can think up to get new content on the air.

• Love 6

I was a major fan of Dean and Tarik and so sad to see them gone..........but I have to say several on here have, over time, really been earning their $. David and Annie are really good (now that they told Annie to tone it down and not scream about everything). David is really pretty funny.

And my real favorite is Loren and Alexei. He is gold and the BEST line of the night was his "Chuck is a schmuck".

🙂

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I was a major fan of Dean and Tarik and so sad to see them gone..........but I have to say several on here have, over time, really been earning their $. David and Annie are really good (now that they told Annie to tone it down and not scream about everything). David is really pretty funny.

And my real favorite is Loren and Alexei. He is gold and the BEST line of the night was his "Chuck is a schmuck".

🙂

Where are Tim and Veronica? I read that people bombarded TLC with calls to get rid of River and Karen. I cannot stand them. I can do without Ed and Norma, too. She's sweet but not very funny or terribly observant. I really miss T&V, though.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Andrei is going about it wrong but Libby is full of shit, she throws him under the bus all the time. She married him, she made her bed

As if Americans needed any help with the Ugly American Stereotype.  Sitting there with his huge belly, criticizing Andrei and saying "We don't treat people like that in America."  Too much hyprocracy to sort out here.

Libby is equally at fault for not stopping this sooner.  You are to cleave to your hubby.  You chose him.  You are already married with a baby.  I hope for baby Ellie's sake this is all acting.

Ed, Larissa, Stacey/Darcey, Jenny and Sumit must test very high in focus groups, or TLC would not be shoving them at us 24/7.  Ed on B90?  Ed on Pillow Talk?  Twins get their own show?  This show, on some levels must be cheap to produce (no huge star salaries) but on the other hand, sending a production crew all over the globe can not be cheap!!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I read that people bombarded TLC with calls to get rid of River and Karen.

does anyone have that phone number? 

3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

David and Annie are really good (now that they told Annie to tone it down and not scream about everything). David is really pretty funny.

I like how David and Annie treat each other with respect and humor but I'd rather not hear about their Boom Boom. 

• Love 11

I can't stand Ed and he's the reason that I have never watched an episode of the B90 show.  However, I pretty much loved it when he was saying it was good to find out about someone's past and if they don't like the questions it's because they have something to hide like Rose and then his own mother contradicted him and said that the past is the past and doesn't matter.  He tried to tell her she was wrong and she insisted the past didn't matter.  He sooooooo was trying to justify his own actions towards Rose and his mother was like "nope."

So, they got rid of Family Chantel and gave us Ed instead?  Just get Tim and Veronica back.

Edited by seacliffsal
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13