Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

I know Annie and Robert are off with a newborn, but where are Tim and Veronica?!  I miss their take on things, and their general demeanor and dynamic.

Imma need Sharp not to try to make Big Ed happen.  Because.  No. 

Awww, I think Shai is cute!  Watching Alexei with his son is awful sweet. 

I don't always agree with Molly and Cynthia (esp about Andrei), but I enjoy them.  They make me miss seeing my best girlfriends (no in person b/c COVID).  The smooting with sage and the "satanic" owl (a la asshole Luis) cracked me up.  Molly's howl wondering how in the world Colt has someone and she doesn't is legit.  I agree with the posters above.  Don't settle for terrible shit like Colt and the women who date him do. 

• Love 9
On 8/10/2020 at 4:04 PM, seacliffsal said:

I can't stand Ed and he's the reason that I have never watched an episode of the B90 show.  However, I pretty much loved it when he was saying it was good to find out about someone's past and if they don't like the questions it's because they have something to hide like Rose and then his own mother contradicted him and said that the past is the past and doesn't matter.  He tried to tell her she was wrong and she insisted the past didn't matter.  He sooooooo was trying to justify his own actions towards Rose and his mother was like "nope."

So, they got rid of Family Chantel and gave us Ed instead?  Just get Tim and Veronica back.

Fried EGG is an ass.  However, he does come up with some funny lines and i like his mother.  Rose speaks good English but is SO over the top with it.  I miss Tim and Veronica.  I will now go shave my legs.

• Love 1

Annie was X-tra loud tonight. David is becoming very annoying. An expert on everything. Let's re-visit your shit show of a season, David. A total loser now he has all the wisdom on how people should live their lives. Can't stand him. 

Big Ed's momma is a little cutie. I love when she calls him "Pony". Her comments are spot on. Telling Ed he likes to argue when he drinks too much wine! 

Molly has put on so much weight she looks uncomfortable on that couch. It's a shame because I thought at one point she lost about 50 lbs. Looks like she gained it all back plus more. 

The only one I truly like is Alexi. He's smart and funny. Has a great dry sense of humor. Loren is a lucky girl. 

• Love 5

First time Veronica is working my nerves.  He didn’t “let” her run.  He put her down and she took off.  Deavan and her Mother are the ones familiar with the Brat’s behavior.  How much time has Jihoon actually spent with Drascilla?

• Love 7

When my youngest niece was a toddler we could not put her down in a large store like Walmart. She would take off running really fast and not stop. I envisioned her running all the way across the store, out the back exit, through the parking lot, down the road, etc.  It was crazy.  She grew out of it though.   So, I have mixed feelings about Jihoon incident. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Yaman sucks as a translator.  He leaves out key information when translating in both directions.

And he tells the listener what they want to hear.  

• Love 5

Devan? Jihoon might not be dad of the year. But I was always taught that you never have sex with someone you just met online. Two, if you doYOU make sure your birth control method is in full effect. What if J had been an escaped convict, or had AIDS, or any number of possibilities?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Tim meant they don't share a bed now and haven't in a long time.

I have to give him credit.  She talked about them raising a child together.  Isn’t he the sort of stepfather?   Except they weren’t married, right?   But he is still part of both their lives even though they aren’t a couple anymore.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I have to give him credit.  She talked about them raising a child together.  Isn’t he the sort of stepfather?   Except they weren’t married, right?   But he is still part of both their lives even though they aren’t a couple anymore.  

Yea biodad isn't around so Tim basically raised Chloe and she calls him Dad. He was engaged to Veronica at some point and they were together a long time.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Elicia criticizing someone else’s parenting is the pot calling the kettle black.  She raised Deavan.  I rest my case.  Deavan is no better than her Mom.  She’s the one theoretically raising the Brat.

Yep, she brought up the girl, who at 23 has two kids with two dads, and got pregnant with the second one the first night she met him.    So she canshut her Dorito chute.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Which couple on PT, do you think you’d fit in with the best, if you joined in as a third party?

Probably Molly and Cynthia. They are funny and look like they have good snacks!

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What are Veronica and Tim eating?

Lol whatever it is, they didn't want to share it with Chloe!  Bad parents!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Exactly! Devan, remember this, one sperm with a sense of direction can have major consequences for years to come. And what does that teach your daughter? Irresponsibility. I know one person who did a Devan and had not a pregnancy but found out her boyfriend had potentially gotten HIV from his previous partner. Trust me, waiting for the result of that test was a nightmare. Think Devan, if you got AIDS who would raise your kids?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Probably Molly and Cynthia. They are funny and look like they have good snacks!

Lol whatever it is, they didn't want to share it with Chloe!  Bad parents!

Chloe apparently made dinner but Tim found it inedible so they ordered something.  They didn’t want Chloe to know Tim gave the dinner she prepared to the dog.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2