Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What can you do but say you’re sorry? Would an expensive gift help convey his sincereity?

Maybe $1-10,0000.

That was cute to have Molly and Cynthia and Tim and Veronica chat together.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It will take a lifetime for Melyza's mother to forgive Tim. Maybe until Melyza has an affair.

Yep all the mothers seem to have control  over their adult kids they are all almost 30. Except Deevan but all the rest. 
 The account with both names on it she should be the one with ATM code. 

The commercials breeding  family really irritates   me. 

• Love 3

Alexei might shave his legs, and they looked shaved to me.   I lived where there were a lot of bike riders (racing bikes, and long distance biking), and they often shaved their legs.  The  wind is really irritating with hairy legs, or at least some claimed that was why.     Some just shave for the reason women do, they find leg hair irritating with socks, or pants too, or to show off muscles, or tattoos.         

It's also a trend for some men.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It is wierd but hubby and I have separate accounts, it works for us

So do we - works great for us.  

9 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

The commercials breeding  family really irritates   me. 

14 kids?  FOURTEEN????

12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It will take a lifetime for Melyza's mother to forgive Tim

Mayleeza is in it for screen time - she will never forgive him. I wouldn't either but that is just me!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I lived where there were a lot of bike riders (racing bikes, and long distance biking), and they often shaved their legs.  The wind is really irritating with hairy legs.

Oh please.

His legs look muscular, and between that and the apparent shaving, it made me wonder if he's a road rider.  Body builders shave, and it's not because they move so fast the hairs are irritated.  No--they think they look better, and muscles do look more defined without hair, and bicyclists love their leg muscles. 

Which just made me realize that most don't shave their arms, and it's probably no coincidence that bicyclists generally have spindly arms.

I like Alexei (admittedly, I see him only on Pillow Talk), and I generally find road riders to be rather obnoxious, so I'm disappointed that he might be one of them.

Why are Big Ed and his mother joining Pillow Talk?  He's not funny, insightful or likable.  I know part of the answer is that his mother is joining because jEd always needs a prop, and Teddy can't speak.  But, nothing will eradicate his repulsiveness.  

Even Darcey and Stacy promoting their show, or David and Yolanda, would be preferable.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Why are Big Ed and his mother joining Pillow Talk?  He's not funny, insightful or likable.  I know part of the answer is that his mother is joining because jEd always needs a prop, and Teddy can't speak.  But, nothing will eradicate his repulsiveness.  

Even Darcey and Stacy promoting their show, or David and Yolanda, would be preferable.

The plus side is that Family Chantel is not on Pillow Talk tonight or tomorrow night (per my on-screen guide).  But Ed and his Mom aren't a good substitute.  Stop trying to make Ed happen TLC!!! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Cynthia's comments and reactions seem genuine this week.  I'm convinced that Molly writes hers out beforehand.  (I do like Cynthia and Molly, but they screech too much.)

I live like 5 minutes from them and they really act like everyone else around here. I hate to agree with the stereotype but they are par for the course here in upper-middle class GA.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Just got here.  I thought everyone was joking about Ed and his mom being on PT, but there they are . . . 

the horror. . . . the horror. . . .

Same!

And... That just confirms it for me. TLC continues to troll the viewers by putting Ed on everything 90 Day related.

• Love 13