Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

So did I assume Brit-Brit and Yazan have Been Together already and that’s why Yazan is soooooo into her?  Didn’t she spend time with him before while in Jordan?  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Elicia criticizing someone else’s parenting is the pot calling the kettle black.  She raised Deavan.  I rest my case.  Deavan is no better than her Mom.  She’s the one theoretically raising the Brat.

Sorry, double post about Deavan!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Eme said:

So did I assume Brit-Brit and Yazan have Been Together already and that’s why Yazan is soooooo into her?  Didn’t she spend time with him before while in Jordan?  

This I don’t know. I don’t get it. I see nothing about him that would appeal to her. He’s nice, but has a very different side that can come out. And so does she.  

Another night....take care all. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This I don’t know. I don’t get it. I see nothing about him that would appeal to her. He’s nice, but has a very different side that can come out. And so does she.  

I find them both kinda dull.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Which couple on PT, do you think you’d fit in with the best, if you joined in as a third party?

Only Alexei and Loren, but Loren would probably accuse me of looking at her man. Which is true. David and Annie would probably ask me for money. The others are annoying as hell.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Think Devan, if you got AIDS who would raise your kids?

Fortunately, AIDS isn't the death sentence it once was.  Not something someone should want to get, but except for the stigma, I might well take HIV over COVID right now.  Fauci understands HIV.

Besides, I think someone other than Deavan raising her kids might be a good thing.  Although not her mother or her in-laws, considering their track records.  Not sure who that leaves. 

Heh--I didn't even think of Jihoon.  Telling.

16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Elicia, there are 4 year olds playing in the streets at 9 pm, climbing mailboxes and baiting cars. Drascilla did nothing to get that kind of reaction.

I'm good with free-range parenting, but I think four is a little young to be playing in the streets at night and baiting cars.  Unless they're accompanied by a parent.  😀

On 8/16/2020 at 9:58 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I am mean but Loren's baby is not cute

I'm generally not a fan of babies, but I think he's real cute.  But it may just be the reflected glow of his parents.  They are both wild about him.

On 8/17/2020 at 12:17 AM, TrininisaScorp said:

Awww, I think Shai is cute!  Watching Alexei with his son is awful sweet.

It irks that I'm so pleased how Alex is with his son, since the mother being so sweet wouldn't cause any sort of reaction.  Oh well.  I'll continue to enjoy it.

On 8/17/2020 at 9:47 AM, bichonblitz said:

The only one I truly like is Alexi. He's smart and funny. Has a great dry sense of humor. Loren is a lucky girl. 

I agree on all points.  I don't find his looks appealing at all, but I love him anyway.  I think Loren hit the jackpot.

On 8/17/2020 at 9:47 AM, bichonblitz said:

David is becoming very annoying. An expert on everything. Let's re-visit your shit show of a season, David. A total loser now he has all the wisdom on how people should live their lives. Can't stand him. 

There's just something about his delivery--kind of pontifical, maybe?  Like he's reciting facts he looked up, or providing an analysis of the situation when snarky comments are more appropriate.  Can't put my finger on it, but yeah, very annoying.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Which couple on PT, do you think you’d fit in with the best, if you joined in as a third party?

I would like to "join in" with Alexei, please! *wink, wink, nod, nod.  And in Loren's place, I will gladly accept baby Shai or Alexei's nuts as her substitute.  BOWL of nuts, people, bowl of nuts.  😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I would like to "join in" with Alexei, please! *wink, wink, nod, nod.  And in Loren's place, I will gladly accept baby Shai or Alexei's nuts as her substitute.  BOWL of nuts, people, bowl of nuts.  😉

Sure, just keep telling yourself that (LOL)

• LOL 3

Longtime Alexei fan, and since Pillow Talk now a Loren and Alexei fan. Big time. He is so incredibly sharp when you think about some of his comments, they're good, but when you realize this is not his native language-- man oh man he is good! Best comment last night- talking about Ari's baby needed to suckle at a Christian breast-------------- and he said what if it doesn't latch. I thought I would fall on the floor laughing.

and I thought baby Shai is adorable... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Plus, I'd like "how to make gourmet meals in bed with an electric frying pan" lessons.

When I saw that all I could think of was 600-pound-Penny's bed-fried wontons.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

When I saw that all I could think of was 600-pound-Penny's bed-fried wontons.

“Ah feel like a queeeen!” *while being lifted out of a home on a stretcher by a dozen exhausted men.* Oh Penny. Queen of the fried wonton pee-poop craftmatic adjustable bed. Forever in our hearts. Forever in our minds. 

David and Annie’s bed must smell like a grease trap. 

• LOL 7
On 8/19/2020 at 4:32 PM, charmed1 said:

Oh Penny. Queen of the fried wonton pee-poop craftmatic adjustable bed. Forever in our hearts. Forever in our minds. 

I wonder if Penny has found her yellow brick road?

It would be better if David and Annie shifted their cooking to another place, perhaps a coffee table in front of a sofa where they could watch the episode.

• Love 2

Or at least get one of those movable kitchen islands, and she can prep and cook, and not have to worry about getting burned, or setting the bed on fire. 

I bet it's really tough to get grease, and sauce splatters out of the sheets too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/17/2020 at 9:58 PM, DragonFlyzz said:
On 8/17/2020 at 9:53 PM, Bees52 said:

Chloe apparently made dinner but Tim found it inedible so they ordered something.

What kind of dad wouldn’t pretend to like what his daughter cooked?  Tim is so picky, wrinkling his little Bratz nose because Chloe didn’t season things the same way that Veronica does.

• Love 1

🙌 My channel guide is showing Russ and Pao as the 4th Pillow Talk couple on Sunday!!  Not that I like them.  I think they're boring and I always fast forward through their scenes in the original show.  But at least I don't have a visceral reaction to them like I do with Mayo Egg or all of the Family Chantel.  Hopefully Sharp/TLC has realized their experiment with those Pillow Talkers has failed and we won't be subjected to them again.  🤞🤞

• Love 3
On 8/17/2020 at 10:42 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Tim and Veronica.  Based solely on their PT appearances. I know nothing of their real lives.

On 8/17/2020 at 10:58 PM, DragonFlyzz said:

Chloe apparently made dinner but Tim found it inedible so they ordered something.  They didn’t want Chloe to know Tim gave the dinner she prepared to the dog.

Apparently forgetting this was going to be broadcast on TV...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Asuelu, you have no business talking to your wife like that. You do deserve to be sent back to Samoa.

David came off badly on his season but he does seem to love and respect Annie, I don't think he would talk to her the way Ansuelu talks to Kalini. 

• Love 6