Type keyword(s) to search

S11 E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Kandi clues Porsha in to what the streets were saying regarding the timeline of her and Dennis’ relationship.  Nene is joined by husband Gregg and the two get candid about his cancer diagnosis and their marriage.  Marlo and Tanya join the ladies and they all rehash the drama of their Destin and Tokyo trips.  Tempers flare when the ladies discuss the infamous “Bye Wig” party.

Airdate 2019.04.14.

I seriously forgot all about the Destin trip. This season feels like it was a million episodes long. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think Shamari might have a drinking problem, she keeps making excuses and putting it on others.  Why does Shamari think she’s so great because she’s a mother?  I don’t get it.

She has a nanny. Shamari can drink whenever she wants. 

Plus, the twins barely made 1 year old on the show.

She better pace her drinking. They are not going anywhere for 18 years!

• Love 1

Can they turn the AC on or get Porsha a fan?  She is 9 months pregnant wearing a skin tight black dress and a tall wig.

She is either gonna pass out or give birth! 

Get Porsha her own seat! Why are they all sitting on top of her?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I still do not understand why Nene is mad at everyone????

Is it because when Nene told them she wanted to divorce Gregg.....

They didn’t show up to her house with a Uhaul.  Pack up Gregg and his shit up.

Then after a quick stop at Hospice and Goodwill........ nobody threw her a Divorce Party.....????

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I call STANK ATTITUDE. About everything and everyone up to and including Gregg.  I think the fact that she even had a STANK ATTITUDE about Dr Jeff being their counselor says it all.

Stick a fork in NeNe. She's done.  OR Stick a fork in ME because I am DONE with this show if she's on next season. Goodbye wig.

She was on WWHL with Andy a couple of weeks ago and it was an entire show of Andy kissing her ass so she’s not going anywhere unless she quits.

• Love 2

I was watching this as a prelude to Game of Thrones. Nene is so awful that I can only think about her on a Game of Thrones scale. I'm not including the Night King and his army of frozen zombies because they are less evil and more like a force of nature. You can be upset a hurricane destroyed your house, but a hurricane isn't malicious or evil. It just exists. My worst person in Westeros scale runs from Robert Baratheon (a drunk moron who figuratively ran his kingdom into the ground) to Cersei (a smug drunk asshole who is literally going to be the architect of the destruction of the entire world and is responsible for the deaths of her children). Nene is approaching Cersei levels.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
39 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Delusional and needy beyond belief.  Good luck Dr. Jeff.

If he's any sort of psychiatrist/counselor/psychologist, he'd tell Gregg to leave and not look back.  

If he was any type of psychologist he would not do therapy on TV.

• Love 17
43 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

The viewer comment about Nene's fashion and Tanya's response under her breath had me laughing.

This had me laughing as well. Kandi and Shamari exchanging looks and laughing at their end of the couch amused me as well. Also, Shamari giving Eva a Zara gift card cracked me up.

Everyone has pretty much covered how awful Nene is. Her barking at Andy about closet-gate made me wish he would call her on it, but like someone said upthread he was kissing her ass on WWHL not too long ago so I expect very little to happen. 

I really wish they would air Eva's whole 45 minute read of Marlo on the bus in Tokyo.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Jeopardy15 said:

I’m so glad that Porsha said what she said to Nene. Nene is unable to receive any support these women have given to her unless it’s on her terms. Even her “sister” Marlo caught the bad side of Nene for having the audacity to show up unannounced at her home (but really tried to call several times while on the way there).  Nene does not deserve anyone’s friendship after the way she behaved all season.  She needs a therapist. 

Plus, she's up there talking about how no one supports her or understands what she's going through, but Marlo drops everything to run to her side because Nene is falling apart and having a rough day and Nene is like "Bitch what are you thinking showing up to my house? I do not have time for you, I am going SHOPPING" I mean, wait, I thought you were having a rough day? If we're going to play the game that shit is so bad that you can try to shrug off physically assaulting some people, then I'm not going to sit here and listen to you bitch people out for not being there for you when it was the worst day ever, because it was going to infringe on your shopping.  

1 hour ago, Irritable said:

I don’t believe for one second that Gregg is the nightmare to live with she wants everyone to think he is - especially when it’s clear what a nightmare she is herself.  Yet, he apologizes profusely and goes on the reunion specifically to state for the record that he’s the devil and Nene is an angel, and she STILL sits there with pursed lips and pissy posture with not one kind word to say back to him.

Gregg may very well be a nightmare behind closed doors.  I have known people who were like that, in public, you'd think they were perfect adoring partners/parents/whatever and there's no possible way that any negative story could be true.  But then when other people aren't around, they're nasty and domineering.  If you haven't seen it or lived it, it can be a hard thing to imagine, because the other people who only see the "good" face think you're just being spiteful and small for bringing up anything, even when some things are actually abusive.  But, my main point is, I have no idea about Gregg, we really can't know, because they don't show everything between them.  Nene has a story, Gregg has a story. 

What we DO know, though, is how Nene is with other people, and I can make judgements on that.  Whether Gregg is abusive or not behind closed doors wouldn't make a difference in Nene's behavior towards the women.  It wouldn't excuse her being rude to Eva, Cynthia or Porsha at the reunion.  It wouldn't excuse her demanding support after attacking the women.  So, I can say that I'm done with her at this point, based on her behavior with everyone else.  

• Love 16

Nene showed who she really was, when she told that heckler in that crowd that she wished that she would get rape by her Uber driver.  Nene is vile and her behavior tonight illustrated who she has always been.  Portia was really hurt when Nene said that they were not friends. Cynthia needs to let Nene go, why is she so enamored of Nene.  The Cynthia/Nene dynamic is abusive, in my opinion. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 22

I'm feeling sorry for Nene. WAIT UP! Hold fire. .I feel sorry for a person so obviously damaged and delusional that she's going to end up unemployed and friendless. Do you think Marlo will continue to hang around when Nene's coins stop rolling?

Nene is pissed that Porsha has been elevated and gets a spin off. She's pissed Porsha is sitting on the other side of Andy. In Nene's mind, there should be ONE couch and she's by Andy. I don't know if she's a narcissist OR my other theory, Gregg is. If Nene is the partner of a narcissist, we'd see him looking great and showing concern for her via reaching out to her female friends (Marlo and Cynthia ) and we'd see therapy not working between them. Couples therapy is good for everyone with the exception of couples where one is a narcissist. In the scenario I'm sketching, we've got Nene going NUTS at Marlo for showing up at her house. Narcissists love to triangulate, which means bringing a third party, usually the opposite sex, into the relationship with the intention of making their partner jealous or look crazy. Nene certainly looked irrational and furious at Marlo that day. They love to shine in public, but are gaslighting abusive nightmares behind closed doors. Nene keeps making those remarks about Gregg being a grouch etc. And the therapist is the one she's not comfortable with. Gregg could be controlling that too. Narcissists can't get enough attention and they cheat. Gregg IS a bit of a camera whore and Nene maintains he's been unfaithful. My absolute apologies to poor Gregg if none of this is true. 

Otherwise, it's Nene who just can't abide not being the centre of attention and controlling the narrative at all times. Anytime the segments were not about her? Stank face. She can't possibly think she's omnipotent to the point that she determines who gets a peach on these shows? Vicki Gunvalson made that mistake and was put over the hurdles when the contract letters came out for the currently filming season of OC. Everyone got their's except Vicki. She's been picked up again but the OG of the OC's days may be numbered. Nene's attitude to Andy isn't going to be forgotten. He (and we) wanted to know about why Porsha's belt came off. He DID NOT appreciate her shutting him down screaming about her 'natural breakdown '. (Is that the breakdown you have at a No Wig party? ).

Whatever is going on, Nene Leakes is her own worst enemy. She's alienated everyone on the cast. Porsha, whether any of us like it or not, is the new queen. Porsha DID acquit herself well this reunion but I remember the first few episodes this season waaaay back now, where we were getting WAY too much Porsha in hotel rooms using her new Boo's toothbrush etc. 

It'll be interesting to see if Nene is on the cast next season. She'd refuse to be a 'friend of' so it'll be all or nothing. Kandi was apparently the one responsible for Marlo getting paid a stack without a peach, so Kandi has control of Marlo if the rubber hits the road. Nene may have no one willing to film with her anymore. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Can they turn the AC on or get Porsha a fan?  She is 9 months pregnant wearing a skin tight black dress and a tall wig.

She is either gonna pass out or give birth! 

Get Porsha her own seat! Why are they all sitting on top of her?

I never understood the appeal of skin tight clothing when you are nearing the end of your pregnancy, breathing was hard enough with a baby smooshing your lung capacity why add to it with a tight dress?

• Love 5

I'm so sick of Nene always getting the seat right next to Andy. She also shouldn't get to bark up about where people are seated on the couches and act like she is the grand decider of everything. I was hoping Tanya<?> would have done a little better against Nene, but her silly remarks were weak and ineffective. Everyone is right that Nene is pissed and astonished that the season focused on something other than HER struggle with Greg's cancer. I think Nene is feeling old and washed up and is very threatened by the new, younger howives with their weddings, babies, and youthful beauty. As awful as it is, I believe she thinks Greg and his illness add to her looking like, "Elder Leakes." 

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think Shamari might have a drinking problem, she keeps making excuses and putting it on others.  Why does Shamari think she’s so great because she’s a mother?  I don’t get it.

I don't get it either. People make fun of Porsha for talking about her pregnancy but I think Shamari and her "I have twins" crap is 10x worse. 

10 hours ago, Jeopardy15 said:

I’m so glad that Porsha said what she said to Nene. Nene is unable to receive any support these women have given to her unless it’s on her terms. Even her “sister” Marlo caught the bad side of Nene for having the audacity to show up unannounced at her home (but really tried to call several times while on the way there).  Nene does not deserve anyone’s friendship after the way she behaved all season.  She needs a therapist. 

YES! And she said it very respectfully IMO. Whoever called Marlo a labrador (Shamari??) was right. She's like a whipped pup trying to get some of Nene's affection. Even sitting their coaching her big ass. 

Like everyone else has said, there's no pleasing Nene, and at this point, besides Marlo, the rest of the cast is done trying. Even her former lapdog Cynthia and those Nene wants to claim owe her for their place on the show like Eva. It had to be driving Nene nuts to watch everyone else in the cast keke all over and not be bothered by her stank ass. Even Tanya Sunshine is done with her. The best part to me is that none of them even really bother to try to fight with her, they say their piece and then just ignore her antics. Time to go Nene. The sad part is she's gonna have to do something to remain in the cast, because if no one will film with her (or she refuses to film with anyone) what will they do? Her kids are basically potatoes with hair (and the personality of a shoe), Gregg is boring as hell now since he's her bag carrier and can't even do that now that he's inconvenienced her by getting cancer, Marlo is a sad sack former sugar baby who is getting too old to even do that. What's left? I'd rather watch Porsha's new mom antics, Shamari's drunken haze, Kandi's empire and next crazy stunt, hell even Tanya Sunshine is more interesting. 

• Love 20
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Nene is an abuser. When your response to someone calling you out when you did them wrong is to remind them of all you've done for them - you just seem like a nasty bitch who only thinks to do anything good for someone so that you can keep score and use it as an excuse to keep them under your thumb.

The viewer comment about Nene's fashion and Tanya's response under her breath had me laughing.

To the first point YES. And it's laughable to me to claim she's secretly abused by Gregg. Somehow I doubt she wouldn't milk that to the nth degree for sympathy at this point. She has to know her ship is sinking and claiming she's abused would make her untouchable. The way she controlled his very movements at Cynthia's party was proof enough to me that she's no abused spouse. An abused spouse wouldn't be able to freeze her abuser in his tracks like that.

And OMG I'm so glad someone mentioned her ratty ass white tshirt. It had holes in the vneck. And she wore it at least 10x this season. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, queenbee24 said:

To the first point YES. And it's laughable to me to claim she's secretly abused by Gregg. Somehow I doubt she wouldn't milk that to the nth degree for sympathy at this point. She has to know her ship is sinking and claiming she's abused would make her untouchable. The way she controlled his very movements at Cynthia's party was proof enough to me that she's no abused spouse. An abused spouse wouldn't be able to freeze her abuser in his tracks like that.

And OMG I'm so glad someone mentioned her ratty ass white tshirt. It had holes in the vneck. And she wore it at least 10x this season. 

It's very possible that they both abuse each other but whatever happens behind closed doors that we do not see between her and Gregg doesn't erase or justify how emotionally and psychologically abusive Nene is to her 'friends' or the people who are unfortunate enough to be in her company for any period of time.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

She has a nanny. Shamari can drink whenever she wants. 

Plus, the twins barely made 1 year old on the show.

She better pace her drinking. They are not going anywhere for 18 years!

Sure Shamari can drink, but blackout drinking doesn't look nice on anybody.  

I give anybody the side eye who wants to put their drunken behavior on somewhere else, "I need one after work," or "I'm a mother."  How about, "I just like to fucking drink?"

Why is Nene even on this show?  She's just sitting there stone faced, not engaging with anybody.  I think she's done and if she's done she should quit.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I give anybody the side eye who wants to put their drunken behavior on somewhere else, "I need one after work," or "I'm a mother."  How about, "I just like to fucking drink?"

Why is Nene even on this show?  She's just sitting there stone faced, not engaging with anybody.  I think she's done and if she's done she should quit.

I agree!  I just meant that she is not stuck at home with the twins all alone while hubby tours. This is what she keeps insinuating.   With the nanny watching the kids....she can get away once or twice a week and hang out with friends or go to dinner with her husband.

Porsha is right.  She has a problem with drinking.  You have to learn how to drink so you don’t get wasted or sick.

You cannot go from different shots.....such as a couple of tequila then a blowjob.... and start on mixed cocktail drinks. Then a glass of wine.

This is how you drink at 21, because you don’t know better.

Shamari is insane!  Stick with one drink....3-4 max.  She will be alrite.

I guess all the free alcohol....she just drank whatever was offered to her.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I agree about Shamari. I can understand why she would want to defend herself against the accusation that she's an alcoholic but Porsha gave her a great out and she didn't take it. Just say 'look, I don't go out partying often and when I do, I let loose and don't really pay as much attention to pacing myself and what I'm drinking as I should be. I'm still safe making sure that I'm not driving and I'm with people I trust, but at the end of the day, it's not a cute look to get so turned up that I'm puking on people and so I receive what Porsha is saying and I agree.'

Also, Eva had an easy out to call out Shamari when she tried to shade her for the cost of her shoes. Eva clearly didn't think it was that funny and she should have called out Shamari for being elitist in poking fun at Eva's fashion because it wasn't 'expensive'.  For all the shit Shamari said about Marlo and being a label whore, that was a Marlo move, lol.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 8
On 4/14/2019 at 10:21 PM, Bronzedog said:

I think the rest of the women should refuse to work with Nene next season.  Andy loves her but Nene is treating all of them, including Andy, like crap.  She needs to go.

I would love it if they do to her what she's pulling at the reunion. She's technically there, but not engaging with them. They invite her to every event, but don't say more than hello and goodbye. It's kind of what the women did on OC after Brooks and Vicki's cancer lies came out. It seemed like she was going to be gone after that season, but Andy actually pulled rank to keep her in the cast because he thought it would be great if she had a redemption season. Unfortunately, Andy doesn't know Vicki as well as he thinks. She wasn't the least bit contrite. It didn't help that they gave her an ally in Kelly. Vicki has proceeded to get worse and worse until they finally demoted her. However, they cannot leave Nene with any refuge in the cast. If they leave Nene on the show with allies, she's just going to get worse and worse until she goes full demogorgon and we're in the Upside Down and the Worst Timeline.

16 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I agree!  I just meant that she is not stuck at home with the twins all alone while hubby tours. This is what she keeps insinuating.   With the nanny watching the kids....she can get away once or twice a week and hang out with friends or go to dinner with her husband.

Porsha is right.  She has a problem with drinking.  You have to learn how to drink so you don’t get wasted or sick.

You cannot go from different shots.....such as a couple of tequila then a blowjob.... and start on mixed cocktail drinks. Then a glass of wine.

Many new housewives have talked about having a very hard time in their first season adjusting to all the drinking. I don't think it's too much of stretch to think this is what happened to Shamari.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Yes, shamari drinks like a kid that's so excited to drink everything lol. I kept saying this to myself all season,  "has this woman never been out for drinks with friends as an adult? " I had a  girlfriend whose husband eventually quit drinking because as we used say he didnt know how to drink. He'd not drink any alcohol for weeks then completely lose it and drink to the point of blackout.  Then start all over again. It frustrated my friend because they'd go out maybe once a month( they had small children )and he'd get smashed. The didnt keep alchohol in house. Finally she put her foot down and eventually agreed he just couldn't drink. It was so bizarre. 

• Love 4

This cast no longer wants to do the gutter-fighting, screaming, no blow is too low altercations that Nene (and Sheree, Kim, Kenya and Porscha) excelled at, and, without anyone willing to engage with her in that way, Nene just looks angry and mean and has no way of venting all her resentment, which makes her even more angry and mean.

• Love 20
51 minutes ago, ninjago said:

This cast no longer wants to do the gutter-fighting, screaming, no blow is too low altercations that Nene (and Sheree, Kim, Kenya and Porscha) excelled at, and, without anyone willing to engage with her in that way, Nene just looks angry and mean and has no way of venting all her resentment, which makes her even more angry and mean.

I agree.  Nene is what a person looks like when they are filled with resentments, some of which might go back years.  They become ugly on the inside and the outside.  

I like her take on the episode.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

She was on WWHL with Andy a couple of weeks ago and it was an entire show of Andy kissing her ass so she’s not going anywhere unless she quits.

Andy kisses the asses of all the true narcissists on these shows - Nene, Bethenny, Vicki, LVP, etc. - because he understands that narcs create misunderstandings that lead to conflict, drama and ratings.

• Love 4

Andy kisses the asses of all the true narcissists on these shows - Nene, Bethenny, Vicki, LVP, etc. - because he understands that narcs create misunderstandings that lead to conflict, drama and ratings.

This is a true statement, but this season Nene was just awful...….ok she is usually awful but this season she was awful 100% of the time.  Every event/vacation she went on with the girls (except Destin) she was Debbie Downer.  Even Eva's wedding was about her when they had to sit down with her to discuss (again) how they are not there for her.  (rolling my eyes).  I don't know what she wants.  And Porsha brought up a good point of how they all surprised her on whatever gig she was doing to show their support.  But in Nene's world that all meant nothing.  I don't blame any of them for being exhausted with being Nene's friend.

If the reunion is any indication of how she will (or not) interact with the other ladies and more importantly how the other ladies will interact with her after this, she will be a big fat nothing next season.  She said several times she is not friends with any of them (ok later she said maybe one or two) so if that is the case with no interaction with other cast members what is there left to do?  From most of the posts on this thread it is obvious most of us are over it already.  If you ask me Kandie and Nene should have changed places on the couch.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Ooooh! I would love for Cynthia's Seagrams deal to absolutely blow up and become massive. That would really push Elder Leakes over the edge. Jealous heifer.

That drink sounds gross to me, but I would gladly buy a couple cases to piss off Nene!

• LOL 11
  • Love 6