Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Game Night

• Start Topic

Damn. I really liked hate-watching this show. God knows I can't stand watching any of the gross TLC shows, like the pimple one or the toe guy (SO GROSS - I CAN"T EVEN LOOK AT THE COMMERCIALS).

Editing to add: I just looked at the MBFFL, and there Twitney is referring to it as the "season" finale.

Edited by MissCurmudgeonly
Edit added
2 hours ago, MissCurmudgeonly said:

Damn. I really liked hate-watching this show. God knows I can't stand watching any of the gross TLC shows, like the pimple one or the toe guy (SO GROSS - I CAN"T EVEN LOOK AT THE COMMERCIALS).

Editing to add: I just looked at the MBFFL, and there Twitney is referring to it as the "season" finale.

I took the insta post to mean there WILL be another season.

Whitney with a look of disdain: "If your message has the word 'juicy' in it, I'm not gonna reply".

also Whitney: "if you have a nice round juicy butt that will go up and down, that will really be helpful (for twerking)".

Reminded me of the time she was so offended by Buddy and Chelsea's sex jokes. Self-awareness is definitely not one of her strong suits.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Dot said:

Unfortunately, this IG post probably answers your question.

I suspect you are right but this is weird wording. With the exception of the ‘don’t worry we will see you soon’ comment it really sounds like a ending announcement. I’m probably holding on to hope but I’m wondering if there is a reason she’s so cryptic. 

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I suspect you are right but this is weird wording. With the exception of the ‘don’t worry we will see you soon’ comment it really sounds like a ending announcement. I’m probably holding on to hope but I’m wondering if there is a reason she’s so cryptic. 

Sounded like an ending to me--"thanks for hanging with us for 6 seasons". Gosh, I hope so.

This show became really, really ridiculous. It wasn't even funny anymore with her constant screeching and the changing, fake storylines. Someone has said this before but it was like watching a giant, adult toddler. Not funny. Not even hate-watch worthy. Just, stupid. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Sounded like an ending to me--"thanks for hanging with us for 6 seasons". Gosh, I hope so.

This show became really, really ridiculous. It wasn't even funny anymore with her constant screeching and the changing, fake storylines. Someone has said this before but it was like watching a giant, adult toddler. Not funny. Not even hate-watch worthy. Just, stupid. 

God help us, maybe TLC is planning a Shitney/Marble Mouth spinoff.... they could call it "The One Ton Couple."  Unfortunately I suspect there will be a season 7 of My Big Fat Fraudulent Lie. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Regarding the weight lifting competition- they could have Twit & Teresa Giudici (RHONJ) compete against one another.  I'm not sure if Teresa's competition was weight lifting or just posing but either way, that may make for a story line. Too bad it's two different networks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

What the hell did I just watch, and does Kym have a 'lower volume' button? Holy crap, that woman is LOUD!

Game night all about Twitney.  Lord have mercy...  

Buddy is a mumbling lump. A walking thumb with hair and tats. I literally can smell him through the tee-vee. Douchebag cologne mixed with b.o., and Cheeto breath. If I have to hear about blow one more time....

Tal is the Twit's ass kisser/slave. Glen and Babs are Whit's enablers. I barely noticed Ashley except that she is looking like a tele-tubbie now. Heather is boring. The only one I can possibly tolerate is Todd because he makes fun of Twit. 

Twit's smug smile was enough for me to push the off button. She's really is an awful person. Loud, obnoxious, vain, narcissistic, and delusional. The barnacles need to scrape themselves off the SS Twitney because this ship is going down. I don't think I can stomach another season of Twit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I watched about the 1st 9 minutes and then deleted. That will be 9 minutes I will never get back. Whitney is a twat, so she is sitting there with her hand on Boo Bears knee acting all coy about their "relationship" , to me they would be like 2 sumo wrestlers trying to get it on.. What a great friend to Heather she is. Babs annoyed me with her comments about her and him, like poor fat Whitney had him first BS. For a moment I though that honey boo boo and ashley could have been related. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

What does Whitney do with her time anyways? When I was laid off I volunteered hundreds of hours to charities, does Whit use any of her enormous amount of free time to do anything of value to humanity? I feel like she would share it if she did.

• Love 8

I can't believe I slogged through 40 minutes of...whatever that was. The host was obnoxious, the games were criminally stupid, the barnacles said nothing of any interest, and Whitney was...well, you know what she was like. We're all used to her.

Me at the end of the "episode":

whatthefuck.jpg

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

I can't believe I slogged through 40 minutes of...whatever that was. The host was obnoxious, the games were criminally stupid, the barnacles said nothing of any interest, and Whitney was...well, you know what she was like. We're all used to her.

Me at the end of the "episode":

whatthefuck.jpg

My sentiments exactly! 

That koala is more interesting than the entire episode. 

Im in disbelief this game night got the green light.  That unintended rhyme is more interesting than the entire episode. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Whitney is a twat, so she is sitting there with her hand on Boo Bears knee acting all coy about their "relationship" , to me they would be like 2 sumo wrestlers trying to get it on.

Uggghhh, can you even imagine? No, never mind! I need brain bleach now. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Whitney’s resting bitch face during this shit show was just so irritating. She’s not competitive...she’s an asshole - full stop. Oh...and the banana and mayonnaise sandwich (barf) outtake sure gave lie to her “I eat so little” BS. 

And I laughed out loud when Buddy - of all people - wrote down unemployed as a characteristic that Twitney avoided in online dating. The cognitive dissonance in this entire group of losers is jarring. As soon as this show is kaput - these “bffs” are done. Unless one of the barnacles would like to be her caregiver for the inevitable My 600 lb life crossover. Tal - I’m looking at you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

What the hell did I just watch, and does Kym have a 'lower volume' button? Holy crap, that woman is LOUD!

Game night all about Twitney.  Lord have mercy...  

Buddy is a mumbling lump. A walking thumb with hair and tats. I literally can smell him through the tee-vee. Douchebag cologne mixed with b.o., and Cheeto breath. If I have to hear about blow one more time....

Tal is the Twit's ass kisser/slave. Glen and Babs are Whit's enablers. I barely noticed Ashley except that she is looking like a tele-tubbie now. Heather is boring. The only one I can possibly tolerate is Todd because he makes fun of Twit. 

Twit's smug smile was enough for me to push the off button. She's really is an awful person. Loud, obnoxious, vain, narcissistic, and delusional. The barnacles need to scrape themselves off the SS Twitney because this ship is going down. I don't think I can stomach another season of Twit. 

You forgot about the copious amount of back/ass hair.    ::Shudder::

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I watched about the 1st 9 minutes and then deleted. That will be 9 minutes I will never get back. Whitney is a twat, so she is sitting there with her hand on Boo Bears knee acting all coy about their "relationship" , to me they would be like 2 sumo wrestlers trying to get it on.. What a great friend to Heather she is. Babs annoyed me with her comments about her and him, like poor fat Whitney had him first BS. For a moment I though that honey boo boo and ashley could have been related. 

Logistically, how would they even do it?  Would their nasties even touch?  Hell, he would need to roll her in flour to even find the wet spot.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Oh...and when she made the yuck face when they showed the clip of her kissing the blind date I wanted to reach through my screen and slap her fat face. What a colossal fucking asshole. She should be so lucky to date someone like him. While not a catch - that dude was 8 billion times more appealing than Buddy. God - I hate her and her entire group of sycophants with the heat of a thousand suns.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Kim Whitley was annoying AF. She kept adding to the screaming and over the top laughing. What are these people 5 years old? The parents did not need to be there at all. Shitney sitting there all smug with her hand on Buddy's knee made me want to punch both of them. No respect for Heather whatsofuckingever. These people are not your friends, Heather!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

IKR? Wtf is she known for? I hope it’s not comedy because she is just the absolute worst. She should fire her agent stat...

Yes, she is a comedian. She had her own reality show for a couple of season's, too. It was awful. She was also on a comedy show for a while, can't remember the name of it. 

• Useful 1

I remember Kim Whitley in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm as a hooker. Google it if you have not seen it, "The Carpool Lane". I just watched several clips on YouTube and she really is funny here, especially with Larry's dad. The parts about the medical pot crack me up! I knew I recognized her from somewhere.

But about the game night I just watched. Agreed: not worth an hour of my night. I tried to find anything to switch channels to but there was not much on last night!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I can't believe it because she was horrible at this ...show, or whatever it was I just watched...  but Kym Whitley was fantastic in Forever w/ Maya Rudolph and Fred Armisen (Forever is the opposite of this show, it has great acting, fantastic plot where things happen and they actually connect  and have meaning to other things that are happening, and the writers\directors\producers actually care about what they are doing).

I have ZERO idea why she is slumming it up on TLC.  Maybe she needs the money?  Hey, I work a corporate soul-sucking gig, who am I to judge?    OH I WILL JUDGE.  Kym - please, don't do this.  Let Tamron have it.  I want to say she wasn't even very good at it... but there is no one who could have saved this dreadful hour of teevee.  I was watching it on the DVR and stopped it like four, five times, and then would come back to it.  Everytime I would ask myself... self.... why are you doing this?  Why are you watching this?  Does your life seriously have so little that you will watch this?    I still don't have an answer.  Obviously , I need help.   We all do.  Or more vodka.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, she is a comedian. She had her own reality show for a couple of season's, too. It was awful. She was also on a comedy show for a while, can't remember the name of it. 

It was Young and Hungry on ABC Family (no pun intended that was really the name of the show lol)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Honey said:

Logistically, how would they even do it?  Would their nasties even touch?  Hell, he would need to roll her in flour to even find the wet spot.

Is this figurative or real question?  My best guess doggy style. 

Ive reached new low. I thought about that. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, CousinOliver said:

I did enjoy the men’s dance and that they won over team Whit.  

Amen to that. The men could dance! Even  Glenn had better moves than our "career dancer, Whitney". She just made her usual pre-orgasm face, rubbed her front parts and set her "back field in motion" - in other words, she did the same non-dancing stuff she always does.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Dr. Acula said:

Heather claimed that they're all so "competitive".  To that I say, phoooooey!! 

With the exception of Glen, none of these life losers knows the first thing about competition.  Not one of them can even drag his/her sorry ass out of bed every morning to compete in the workforce. 

Try navigating a career through corporate America, you dumb snowflakes...  that's competition.  

Facing the world with independent thought, and achieving self-sustainability...  that's competition.

Un-fuckin'-believable.  Get a god damn job, all of you...  hell any of you.

OMG I could not agree more.  Watching those two lazy asses flop around talking about how tough their lives are all day really irks me.  I guess daddy will leave Twit a trust fund, so she'll just continue to wake up at noon and shake her fat ass in a class for 6 people at 3pm.   Tough life. Buddy is just a bum.  I think the other barnacles do work though.   I opted for Hoarders last night, but switched over during a commercial.  Is it me, or are Ashley and Buddy getting as fat at Whit?  Jesus they looked huge. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

I'm fascinated.  Let's explore this some more. Would Buddy hoist his belly fat on her back?  Is that how it would work? Because in my mind's eye,  I only see two orbs trying to come together. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

OMG I could not agree more.  Watching those two lazy asses flop around talking about how tough their lives are all day really irks me.  I guess daddy will leave Twit a trust fund, so she'll just continue to wake up at noon and shake her fat ass in a class for 6 people at 3pm.   Tough life. Buddy is just a bum.  I think the other barnacles do work though.   I opted for Hoarders last night, but switched over during a commercial.  Is it me, or are Ashley and Buddy getting as fat at Whit?  Jesus they looked huge. 

Whit probably thinks “work” is beneath her since she’s been on tv for 6 seasons. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Too bad it's two different networks. 

A lot of them seem connected, though.  I see TLC shows on Discovery channels, and some on HGTV channels.
Scripps owns a lot of them, I think. 
But how about this.  Whit, who wants to get married, goes on 90 Day Fiance, and imports a husband.

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

Now i need brain bleach! 😶😥

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I wonder why our girl isn't glammed up in that Insty picture where she and Heather may be teasing the next season. Could it be, oh, I don't know that extreme photo editing might be in force when she posts those photos with full makeup? Are any of her followers proclaiming how beautiful she is? She looks enormous again.

I watched it on my phone while also watching MSNBC yesterday. TLC must know the episode is a stinker because it is available at their site without need for having cable or dish.

Some thoughts to the other excellent points that have already been made while I wait for Dot to do a more thorough and insightful synopsis.

Twit again pointed out how damaged Babs was as a result of her stroke, but for my money, she was the best at Charades. It looked like she had played before.

Disgusting Buddy made the tongue between the fingers that connotes cun******us. I think that someone did it in an earlier season but I can't remember who it was though.

Whitney keep that tongue in YOUR mouth.

Her choreography for the girls was the same old "try'n to show how sexaaay" she believes herself to be.

Heather looked ticked that she had been manipulated by Twit to date Buddy. And why couldn't Twit "have him?" Perhaps because he didn't consider her to be a suitable partner? Looking back through the season it is obvious that Twit did everything possible  to bring them together, from inviting him to live in her house, to wanting him to help her while naked in the bath, walking her cat in the stroller with Buddy, the pizza box contract...

Here is something that is bothering me and I hope someone can clarify it.  Where did I get the idea that she met him when he delivered pizzas to her? Where they both in high school then? I do think that she has know Heather since high school and maybe before that. How can she say that she has known Buddy longer?

• Love 5
On 3/26/2019 at 8:51 PM, Gramto6 said:

OMG! Twit in weight lift competition w/ Body Oil! gag!

Haha! I know @Gramto6! Gross! It will be the same as the “dance competition” though with that girl Gia and the “ballroom dance competition” that she did with Todd!  ALL MADE UP! She will get all greased up but that’s the only part that will be real! 🥴🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This should've been the Whit A Thon as it was all Whitney all the time.  Seriously a game show where all the questions are about Whitney with plenty of flashbacks of Whitney and no uncomfortable questions.  Even when the flashback answer to the question happened to show someone else Whitney had a look of disgust on the couch.  Why would her team lose?  The questions were all about Whitney.  I only enjoyed when Heather launched herself on Whitney for the charades game and Whitney was yelling for her to get off of her.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mytmo said:

This should've been the Whit A Thon as it was all Whitney all the time.  Seriously a game show where all the questions are about Whitney with plenty of flashbacks of Whitney and no uncomfortable questions.  Even when the flashback answer to the question happened to show someone else Whitney had a look of disgust on the couch.  Why would her team lose?  The questions were all about Whitney.  I only enjoyed when Heather launched herself on Whitney for the charades game and Whitney was yelling for her to get off of her.

Yes, Ridiculous! 

I FF thru the video replays.

Twit doesn't even have the grace to not act petty and immature about the game answers with her dad.  

She's the worst example of human behavior towards friends and family  on tv.  

They all go under the bus that is Twitney. 

• Love 8
On 3/27/2019 at 8:45 PM, Brooklynista said:

I'm fascinated.  Let's explore this some more. Would Buddy hoist his belly fat on her back?  Is that how it would work? Because in my mind's eye,  I only see two orbs trying to come together. 

You’re really making me go there @Brooklynista?   Haha, I hadn’t gone that far but you bring up a good question. If ole Buddy is Tommy Lee this should be easier if not, oy vey!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 3/27/2019 at 8:45 PM, Brooklynista said:

Pass the brain bleach, please. 

And there went my appetite. Thinking about such things is an excellent appetite suppressant. 

• LOL 8
On 3/27/2019 at 3:42 PM, Tipsymcstagger said:

Oh...and when she made the yuck face when they showed the clip of her kissing the blind date I wanted to reach through my screen and slap her fat face. What a colossal fucking asshole. She should be so lucky to date someone like him. While not a catch - that dude was 8 billion times more appealing than Buddy. God - I hate her and her entire group of sycophants with the heat of a thousand suns.

This is still bothering me!  She’s so rude and inconsiderate.  That guy seemed like a decent human being.  I have no idea who he really was, but if he really was a son of Glenn’s friend (basically anyone who is anything beyond “guy hired to play awkward date”), he deserves so much more respect than this.  

I don’t really hate Whitney like most people around here do, but the ego is baffling. She doesn’t want a regular, nice guy; she doesn’t want a guy with a fat fetish.  She’s like a friend of mine: she wants to wake up tomorrow and have “300 lb, pretty-ish girl” be THE standard of western beauty and get all of the unearned benefits that are bestowed upon those that are the standard of Western beauty.

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, CousinOliver said:

This is still bothering me!  She’s so rude and inconsiderate.  That guy seemed like a decent human being.  I have no idea who he really was, but if he really was a son of Glenn’s friend (basically anyone who is anything beyond “guy hired to play awkward date”), he deserves so much more respect than this.  

I don’t really hate Whitney like most people around here do, but the ego is baffling. She doesn’t want a regular, nice guy; she doesn’t want a guy with a fat fetish.  She’s like a friend of mine: she wants to wake up tomorrow and have “300 lb, pretty-ish girl” be THE standard of western beauty and get all of the unearned benefits that are bestowed upon those that are the standard of Western beauty.

Well, *I* want to wake up tomorrow and have "slightly chunky, grey and wrinkled, seventy-ish, not particularly pretty" be the standard of beautiful. And seventy-ish is something that I doubt Sweatney will ever be. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

My tablet's charger is on the frizz, so I can only get a few minutes on my table at a time before it goes dark. But I don't have much to say about this episode anyway. Here goes.

📌 I managed to watch all the way thru the other boring eps. Not so this one. I only got thru some 15 min. before I gave up & returned to finish it a day later. Whoever at PMG figured this would be entertaining as a finale should be fired. Or, maybe as I suggested earlier, this season was so lacking in anything interesting, there was really nothing to talk about in a Skinny.

📌 Glenn needs to be retired. He is the absolute worst.

📌 I could have heard this Kym woman without bothering to turn on my TV -- talk about a LOUDmouth.

📌 We got a hint that at least Twit believes there will be another season. When Kym asked her what's coming next, Twit replied there would be a lot of emphasis on fitness & "probably" another big trip.

📌 Much as I hate to admit liking anything about this crap show, I did enjoy the "boys' " dance. I thought it was pretty inventive -- probably due to Todd -- and much better than the Twit-choreographed "girls' " dance in which it appeared everyone was doing her own thing.

• Love 9
On 3/27/2019 at 6:01 PM, Calibabydolly said:

I remember Kim Whitley in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm as a hooker. Google it if you have not seen it, "The Carpool Lane". I just watched several clips on YouTube and she really is funny here, especially with Larry's dad. The parts about the medical pot crack me up! I knew I recognized her from somewhere.

But about the game night I just watched. Agreed: not worth an hour of my night. I tried to find anything to switch channels to but there was not much on last night!

That was a funny episode! She kept threatening to “pull a titty out” if Larry didn’t do as she told him.