Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Game Night

• Start Topic

Kym Whitley hosts Whitney and her friends and family for a post-season game night. The contestants face off to see who knows the most, from Whitney's adoption drama to Buddy and Whitney's steamy kiss, and nothing is off limits.

Airs March 26, 2019.

48 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I just can't force myself to watch this shitshow tonight, but will be here for the snark of those who can LOL.  Phony or real, these two pigs deserve each other.  

I tried for 9 minutes.  Beyond the worst thing I have ever seen on television. Cannot take another second of it.

• Love 23
52 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Phony or real, these two pigs deserve each other.  

Did the host just separate them because of their “energy” or because she thought the couch might cry?  Either way, ewwwww . . . 😳

And now Cruddy Buddy has to take a bathroom break?  C’mon Mongo, turn the channel. You can do it!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Mongo Like Candy said:

Did the host just separate them because of their “energy” or because she thought the couch might cry?  Either way, ewwwww . . . 😳

And now Cruddy Buddy has to take a bathroom break?  C’mon Mongo, turn the channel. You can do it!

Cruddy Buddy!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Guess they can't do a "tell all" when it's all made up bullshit and nothing is going on in her life!

But seriously, just skip the end of season show in that case - because this is SOOOOOO stupid.

• Love 10

Put a fork in this show it’s done. They are clearly completely out of ideas. What is wrong with Whitney’s parents that they are embarrassing themselves to this extent on national television? The barnacles are there because they badly need a check and have no shame but those two should have some dignity!

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, TurtlePower said:

You guys are making me glad I’m at work and not watching this rubbish.

I'm glad for you! And I wish I hadn't bothered, because right now I am feeling like somebody owes me that 60 minutes of my life back. What a ridiculous waste of time.

I thought watching a regular episode was bad, but this is downright painful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Twitney weightlifting & body oil 🤢..so it’ll just look  like when Twit is dripping n covered in slop  sweat after exerting herself for 10 seconds every episode 

Edited by DNR
Edit
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

The host can't believe how hilarious and talented they all are???

Lady, everyone watching this is bored shitless. Talented and hilarious??? Please.

60 minutes of Twit screaming and trying to get everyone to look at her, as usual.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

So based on the comments of those brave enough to watch this mess tonight, do y'all think this show will be back for another season?  

Let’s hope not. I’m Tuesday drinking and beyond annoyed. Fitness competitions!?!? Lol

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

OMG! Twit in weight lift competition w/ Body Oil! gag!

This is my nephew. He lifts weights. I don't know what Twit will be doing, but it won't be this.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

So based on the comments of those brave enough to watch this mess tonight, do y'all think this show will be back for another season?  

Given that I didn't even bother to watch it all, I would say no.

• Love 5

So, what do you think is REALLY going on with Sweatney and Bluto? When the "episode" opened, she had her hand on his hammy leg and then they both deferred to Bluto's not being comfortable discussing the current status of their "relationship." 

I love how the host is like 30 minutes into this shitshow and she's all, "Oooohhhhhhhhh! We're just getting started!" Oh, god, please NO.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Oh Heather, Whitney is not your friend...what a giant c u next Tuesday. Heathers comments about Whit throwing Buddy at her at a moment of weakness was telling. Of course she was irritated with the kiss and grind and I loved Heather's sarcasm when she said that Whit should absolutely be team captain.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

So, what do you think is REALLY going on with Sweatney and Bluto? When the "episode" opened, she had her hand on his hammy leg and then they both deferred to Bluto's not being comfortable discussing the current status of their "relationship." 

Haha because if they forced him to discuss it he would deny it vociferously out of instinct and/or barf.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

And I never thought I would EVER type this, but I totally wish Shaun was back. At least she wouldn't let the whole Sweatney and Bluto evasive bullshit slide!

I've seen Shaun do other wrap-up shows for other TLC things this year.  Maybe she does A-list shows (OK, TLC A-List) and the new woman does lower ones.
I'm just starting to watch, and I wandered off to come here and see if it's worth taking and hour of my life away from ID show reruns and solving world problems on Facebook.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

You guys are making me glad I’m at work and not watching this rubbish. Loving the comments, though! 

These comments are as good as the 600 Lb live chat on a "good" snarkworthy show.
I may watch later, but right now, I'm enjoying this.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

So, what do you think is REALLY going on with Sweatney and Bluto? When the "episode" opened, she had her hammy hand on his hammy leg. . .

Bluto! 😁 Best one-word-Buddy-description EVER!

Also, fixed it for ya.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Unfortunately, this IG post probably answers your question.

• Love 3