Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

True. Not a bad pic. She most likely wasn't the photographer. But why is she so pink? Like a newborn hamster.

Professional photog for her LK business, taken by a professional and photoshopped.  Not that that's a bad thing!

"Newborn hamster." Bwahahahaaaa!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Professional photog for her LK business, taken by a professional and photoshopped.  Not that that's a bad thing!

"One more shot, please, Amy.  Don't smile so much that your gums are showing this time."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

"One more shot, please, Amy.  Don't smile so much that your gums are showing this time."

"And stop stepping forward every time I step back..."

She loves her closeups!

Edited by Teri313
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

"Newborn hamster." Bwahahahaaaa!!

I almost fell on the floor with "newborn hamster"..LOLLLLLL

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The funniest part was Amy couldn’t spell or pronounce “Dahlia” and called it “Delilah” then she took another video and corrected the spelling and pronunciation… she’s a hoot!

I guess she’s there to get a bunch of wedding flowers 🌸 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

The funniest part was Amy couldn’t spell or pronounce “Dahlia” and called it “Delilah” then she took another video and corrected the spelling and pronunciation… she’s a hoot!

I guess she’s there to get a bunch of wedding flowers 🌸 

I thought they were (drinking) at Seaside this past weekend?

She sure packs a lot of fun (and drinks) into two days!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

57DE4826-B0DA-43DA-ADE1-EE432BF4C907.jpeg

3 pictures:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS94S3tt7A9/

She got her teeth whitened.  Improvement #1.  Now step back from the camera Amy!

7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Shouldn't she have ordered her wedding flowers already?  I wonder why she isn't using Audrey's mom for the flowers!

Probably because Audrey's mother wouldn't give them to Amy for Free!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Shouldn't she have ordered her wedding flowers already?  I wonder why she isn't using Audrey's mom for the flowers!

That would be like pulling them out of a hornet's nest.Don't forget she doesn't approve of what i don't know.this is the only thing i approve of amy doing.That is not saying much but there is no winning dealing with the Audrey family.

21 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

She got her teeth whitened.  Improvement #1.  Now step back from the camera Amy!

Probably because Audrey's mother wouldn't give them to Amy for Free!

Amy is very cheap  and a pig and no class and can't cook and the worst possible choice for any man to marry. might as well put some lipstick on it and send her out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

She does look like her teeth were whitened. But her face and neck still look like a California road map. 

I wonder if she's going to hike up her wedding gown to have Chris pull off the garter belt to toss? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

At the farm AGAIN?!?

Those girls sure like to get their drink on...

I hope Amy is able to remember the wedding of the century. It looks as if she and the bride squad have been downing margaritas by the bowlful for the past month. 

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So I was thinking...after all this hoop de loo!  Wouldn't it be something if Chris jumps on his motorcycle and doesn't show up for Amy's Little Wedding!

Heck that could be a whole nother season!!

Hell, that could probably get them a good 3 more seasons. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Apparently taking a giant bite of whatever it is right over the serving dish and dropping crumbs in it and then talking with her mouth full, spewing even more crumbs into the serving dish, is de rigueur for Amy...  Do all TV cooks do this?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Apparently taking a giant bite of whatever it is right over the serving dish and dropping crumbs in it and then talking with her mouth full, spewing even more crumbs into the serving dish, is de rigueur for Amy...  Do all TV cooks do this?

All amy tv cook does this and alot worse.Who knows what shitty things she does that we don't see.they must use a firehose to clean the kitchen when she is done.No,Im sorry, they don't clean it at all. then the same diseased ridden food come foaming out.It's too horrible to think about! I must go

• LOL 3

If I could cook and bake all that fattening stuff, it would probably taste great.  I could bake yummy stuff all day, but then I would want to eat it.  It seems to me the trick is finding recipes that are healthy and delicious.  Take away her sugar and butter and chocolate, what would Amy be left with--oh that's right, garlic!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s a good thing that Amy went with a wedding venue that’s on private home property.  She might have been under mandate to wear mask for her wedding, even outside!  There are some exceptions.  We’ll see how this pans out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9924291/Oregon-state-reintroduce-OUTDOOR-face-mask-mandate.html

Well, that would've solved the "dirty face/yellow teeth" problem.

• LOL 11

I don't post very often, but read everyone's comments and I appreciate everyone's insight and snark.   I have not watched the show in a long time, as it just got ridiculous.  But, I just can't go on without making a comment on this whole stupid wedding. 

I appreciate that Amy found love again.  Heck, I'm 54 and would like to find another love (but I'm content where I am).   She is acting like a 21 year old girl -- for goodness sake.  She had a beautiful first wedding (from what I've seen) and was married for over 20 years (albeit not always happy years)!!!!   Seriously, I think this whole wedding thing is absolutely ridiculous for someone her age (and his for that matter).   The white gown, the bachelorette parties, etc, -- it's just over the top.   Why not have a small family affair then go travel the world for a few weeks and get out of everyone face.  

Sorry -- I just can't with this family!  They are bunch of non-educated, money grubbing people.  Too many other issues going on in this world to worry about the Roloffs.

Thank you for letting me post!!!!  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, MissT said:

She had a beautiful first wedding (from what I've seen) ...Seriously, I think this whole wedding thing is absolutely ridiculous for someone her age (and his for that matter)...  

It's almost like she wants to forget, blot out, negate, discredit, or pretend that first wedding didn't happen; an annulment, of sorts (although that makes the four children and five grandchildren a little hard to explain).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MissT said:

I don't post very often, but read everyone's comments and I appreciate everyone's insight and snark.   I have not watched the show in a long time, as it just got ridiculous.  But, I just can't go on without making a comment on this whole stupid wedding. 

I appreciate that Amy found love again.  Heck, I'm 54 and would like to find another love (but I'm content where I am).   She is acting like a 21 year old girl -- for goodness sake.  She had a beautiful first wedding (from what I've seen) and was married for over 20 years (albeit not always happy years)!!!!   Seriously, I think this whole wedding thing is absolutely ridiculous for someone her age (and his for that matter).   The white gown, the bachelorette parties, etc, -- it's just over the top.   Why not have a small family affair then go travel the world for a few weeks and get out of everyone face.  

Sorry -- I just can't with this family!  They are bunch of non-educated, money grubbing people.  Too many other issues going on in this world to worry about the Roloffs.

Thank you for letting me post!!!!  

Your thoughts are well taken.. I just turned 60 .. was with my guy for 8 years.  I can't even UNDERSTAND the teenager-ish wedding.   I can't either with Amy.. she is a doufus.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Now Deb needs one!

True, but Deb looks a lot better closeup.  How is she getting anything done for the wedding when she and her cohorts are meeting for all these happy hours?

• Useful 2
50 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

True, but Deb looks a lot better closeup.  How is she getting anything done for the wedding when she and her cohorts are meeting for all these happy hours?

It looks like she is the only one with a drink.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Well she is the big bad bride, she must have a drink and they must pay for it!  

Is she still wearing the tiara?  It's hard to tell in that pic (but I wouldn't be surprised).

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

MORE drinks?  You know Mimosas are part of any self-respecting wedding morning prep; hope she's not sh*tfaced for the ceremony!

Ohhhhhhh, I hope SHE IS! I would consider that OUR wedding favor.

• LOL 6

Good grief, don't these two EVER get tired of sucking up to her?!?

I have a friend who LOVES to take selfies. We are around Amy's age.

Selfies that are NOT flattering. At all.

But she must think she looks good. Same as Amy. So weird. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I, too, was just about to post that Amy is behaving like this is HER first and only wedding. I also think she or they have a bit of a drinking problem.  Then I think what would this show be right now without the "big wedding prep" story line???....Cancelled, maybe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I was looking at Matt's FB page.   He posted a picture of the completed garage.  It's huge.

Somebody new to the show asked if people were really married or just play acting.

Another explained Matt is building this home for himself and Caryn and Amy bought a house and Chris moved in!

It kind of hit me why didn't Chris, the big deal estate guy, but a house and Amy move in????

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

It kind of hit me why didn't Chris, the big deal estate guy, but a house and Amy move in????

Because Amy was under pressure by Matt to move and during that time, Chris and Amy weren't engaged. They didn't become engaged until Amy was house buying. Honestly, while I think Chris is well off on his own, I don't think its realistic to expect him to buy a home for a girlfriend he's not yet committed to. 

• Love 2

I don't think Matt pressured Amy at all until Amy wanted to sell her half to Matt.

Once he owned it the expectation was she'd move out.  She sat and sat and sat.

Matt's a doer and he wanted to clean out that filthy house and fix the pool and I'm sure overhaul the place that was now his.

Amy sat on her behind with Matt's money in her pocketbook.  She would have stayed forever!

Once she finally found a house it took a lifetime for her to sort her junk and move out leaving Matt with a shitload of crap to  get rid of.

It amazes me he allows her free range on his farm!  He is really one Heck of a nice guy to allow Chris and Amy to be married there.

Most ex husbands would say no way to little miss pain in the a..!

• Love 10

I'm sorry but there were multiple seasons of episodes from 2016 onward where the plot was "Matt wants Amy to move, Matt's vocally unhappy with living in the double wide, Matt wants Amy to sell, Matt's living in miserable pain in the dw while Amy got the house he wants and why won't she move?"... complete with Matt hectoring her on multiple occasions to make the decision he wanted. There was constant pressure.

• Love 4