Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, floridamom said:

If Chris didn't insist on a housekeeper, I can't imagine what a pig sty that lovely home would be. He is and will be fighting the mess every day that his wife creates.

They would have to hire a housekeeper and someone to care for the outdoor area.  There's no way they could afford this place.  I think this was thought up by the producers of the show  to give them something to do that didn't include Matt and Caryn.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Regardless of what house Chris and Amy live in, he's fighting a potential daily mess left by Amy. She naturally is just a messy person and he is naturally a neat person. These things can create discord between two people sharing a home. I think they said they have someone coming in weekly to clean up. Did I understand this correctly? The housekeeper, obviously, didn't have permission to clean up Amy's side of the home office. It was awful. I could not live with such a mess and paperwork, etc. all over the floor. How can Chris?

• Like 6
On 4/15/2024 at 4:55 PM, ginger90 said:

2A5BA2D4-249C-4027-94DF-C9ED683B0772.jpeg

I hope that greasy, slimy looking hair was a result of Amy physically exerting herself.

What kind of balls are those in the background? 

7 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

I hope that greasy, slimy looking hair was a result of Amy physically exerting herself.

What kind of balls are those in the background? 

Those smaller balls are really soft and used for dodgeball.

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, BAForever said:

Those smaller balls are really soft and used for dodgeball.

Thought we weren't allowed to play dodgeball anymore, because "bullying".   It really is hurtful - both physically and psychologically.  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Quof said:

Thought we weren't allowed to play dodgeball anymore, because "bullying".   It really is hurtful - both physically and psychologically.  

Our school has teachers vs elem kids dodgeball last day of school. Lots of pent up frustration gets thrown at kids. The soft balls are used. It's quite cathartic for some teachers. I teach prek, I like all my kids.

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, Dibs said:

Those are Chris's balls.  I've been wondering where Amy hides them!

Damn it Dibs...you beat me to it! But still some great snark! Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
On 4/17/2024 at 8:08 AM, Dibs said:

Those are Chris's balls.  I've been wondering where Amy hides them!

I am surprised anyone found them,she took them years ago.

• LOL 2
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Amy just did a live. They are not currently filming and haven’t heard from TLC one way or another about the show continuing.

Don’t forget the most important part….she said that  she and Chris might make more cooking videos!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • LOL 2