Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

"Jer's kids, my grandchildren."  "This man, my husband."  Is she afraid we'll forget who everyone is while the show is on hiatus?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
8 hours ago, Dibs said:

"Jer's kids, my grandchildren."  "This man, my husband."  Is she afraid we'll forget who everyone is while the show is on hiatus?

Or that they're hers.

On 1/12/2024 at 7:37 PM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video.

960E0079-7BB3-4190-BC1D-CF10CE9ACE8A.jpeg

If I didn't already know who these two are, I'd  think it was a photo of 2 squatters.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

All I can see of Amy's own clothes is her jeans.  The rest is salon cover for her clothes and the salon towel.

Okay.  That's an ugly cover.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
On 1/13/2024 at 4:45 PM, ginger90 said:

If so, in the video she was way ahead of him.

I’ll take tipsy, happy Amy all day, every day!

I find Amy so much easier to watch when she isn’t angry and bitching at Matt or about Matt 24/7

She seems happy with Chris and he seems to sincerely care about her, hopefully the show won’t try to rattle Matt & Amy’s cages and get them going at each other again!  

I’m so sick of them arguing about the same stupid stuff year after year. Enough!!! 

If Matt really wants to sell the big house side of the property he needs to quit daydreaming about $$$MILLIONS$$$ and price it for the market, otherwise shut up about it, I’ve heard more than enough BS about the kids, the farm, ZiT throwing tantrums, air BNB etc…they all need to grow up and Matt needs to put up or shut up! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

I think Amy keeps posting these awful photos, etc because she's afraid we'll forget about her and the TV show in between seasons. She, IMO, is mostly insecure about most things.

• Like 5

I also think she did it so that she could get a nice hefty discount at the Trent Edward Salon.  Girlfriend never misses the opportunity to hustle. More often than not, what she posts is an ad.  Maybe she even got her service for free. 

• Like 2
On 1/22/2024 at 1:42 PM, floridamom said:

I think Amy keeps posting these awful photos, etc because she's afraid we'll forget about her and the TV show in between seasons. She, IMO, is mostly insecure about most things.

That is definitely true.

I just miss her cooking videos. Nothing else about her (or her life) captivates me except for the cooking videos. It's  comedy gold. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Good grief; does she have a permanent seat on that flight between her home and her dad's?  Funny how she virtually NEVER visited when her mother was alive - or when her father was younger.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

76338372-6181-4E22-893B-F1D03E584DE9.jpeg

Heading back to Chris - home.  As I tell my grandkids when they don't want to leave 'Mimi's' house.  'You have to leave (go home) so you can come back again'.  As my brother dropped me off at the airport there's a sadness.  Can't I stay a day or two longer?  Then I think but I miss Chris and want to get back to him ♥️.  I'll be back Michigan.  It may be a little different but I'll be back 💙.  I had a great time hanging out with my Dad, my brother and sister and my good friend Ellen.  Memories. 🤗

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

9ED3B240-293D-4DB2-B1A6-41912973981B.jpeg

8AB9EC1C-059F-4F98-BD8C-49C3842B8B2A.jpeg

Bullshit you know when you are going back and so do we.$

No one gives a shit that you are even on the plane.Get over yourself.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
On 2/7/2024 at 11:25 AM, ginger90 said:

76338372-6181-4E22-893B-F1D03E584DE9.jpeg

Heading back to Chris - home.  As I tell my grandkids when they don't want to leave 'Mimi's' house.  'You have to leave (go home) so you can come back again'.  As my brother dropped me off at the airport there's a sadness.  Can't I stay a day or two longer?  Then I think but I miss Chris and want to get back to him ♥️.  I'll be back Michigan.  It may be a little different but I'll be back 💙.  I had a great time hanging out with my Dad, my brother and sister and my good friend Ellen.  Memories. 🤗

I’m glad she goes to see her Dad frequently, since her Mom passed. 

For a moment though, I thought that was Chris in the photo 🤣

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Oh poor Amy, first class isn’t what it used to be.  Be grateful you aren’t flying Spirit or taking the Greyhound and shut up. 

And WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. When did she start worrying about being "different"? It's  made her lots of money for a very long time. She probably feels snubbed because nobody in first class knew who she is/was. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

And WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. When did she start worrying about being "different"? It's  made her lots of money for a very long time. She probably feels snubbed because nobody in first class knew who she is/was. 

Or if they did, they didn’t care. She not the celebrity she thinks she is. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

What were the wedding guests supposed to do with those?  Okay, maybe they have sentimental meaning to AMY, but no one else!  That's how self-absorbed she is.  I still remember Chris advocating for a second (possibly useful) gift and Amy totally shooting him down with that hateful scowl on her face.  They were probably all left behind by the disappointed guests.  Kick wedding rocks, Amy!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A8C9E662-4532-4A61-8B1B-B99D37E17BE2.jpeg

I wonder if TLC is paying for this trip and filming It as well. Is Amy not working as a substitute teacher anymore?She sure gets a lot of time off. A trip to Michigan, now Ireland.

• Like 1
(edited)

Substitute teaching isn't a full-time gig -- or even a part-time gig.  They look online to see where one's needed when they feel like working (babysitting) for the day or don't look if they don't feel like it.  Salary is pretty good, too!  Those trips aren't going to pay for themselves.

Edited by Dibs
  • Useful 3

Chris lives on the west coast, and likes to travel by motorcycle.  It's not surprising that NYC has never been his chosen vacation destination.   

• Like 2
  • Useful 1