Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Dibs said:

Oh please, Amy; stop with the poor-mouthing...  We all know you're rolling in dough, and "my man" does very well with real estate.  He also recently sold his home at the top of the market, so yeah.  What next, a GoFundMe?  They can "retire" anytime they like, I'm sure...

Exactly she was pouring on the “I can’t afford to retire yet and need to find a job!” 🙄

she really grates on my last nerve with her Scrooge McDuck act, counting every penny, handing out one piece of candy on Halloween, not taking Felix to the vet immediately when he wasn’t feeling well, she’s such a penny pinching, cheapskate… ugh!

STFU and go fill your pie hole!

IMG_6909.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Hang on, I kind of like this Poor Amy story. I would pay money to see Chris' face the minute she tells him that the show has been canceled and she's getting a job reading stories to kids and that he'll probably have to support her. That will be the true test of MyMan's love for her! Will he tell her, of course my love, find fulfillment however you choose - I've got the bills covered. Or will he be like, hey, uh, what??? No show? No Matt? No pumpkin tourrrrrs? No TLC cash??? To himself: I didn't sign up for this... To her: I need to go for a ride. Alone. (As he's pulling her foot pegs off the bike.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Jst2Wld said:

I wonder if MyMan and Amy  signed pre-nups? 

Hmmmm good question like…. who gets the bedside crown if they divorce 👑 

I still can’t understand why they have a freaking crown on the night table 😂

I guess Chris is “King of the Castle” and Amy’s the dirty rascal! 😋

• LOL 3

On another site, someone said they visited the farm. They said they were told they had finished filming the weekend before, and that would be the last season. True? Misunderstood? I don’t know. They also said they could hear Amy over everyone else. That seems accurate. 🤣

Here’s the post:

when I got there Matt zoomed by on a mule on a walkie talkie. The Wi-Fi was down and they were trying to fix it. This was everything I wanted immediately because it was just like a show scene

Amy is loud AF you could hear her everywhere. You would have thought she had a bullhorn. She was nice though I got a picture with her and Chris lol

Not a lot of people were that interested in the rollof’s which was kinda interesting people just seemed to be there for the actual farm. There wasn’t a ton of demand for pictures with them. Amy was standing by herself for a while.

the wagon tour was funny they referenced the show a TON you’d be so confused if you were a member of general public. Like they did what here in season 3? They even had a staged table on the bridge from where Jeremy went on a date?

this may sound stupid but the house looked tiny. You go right on the driveway on the wagon tour. Idk if that’s because it was built for little people but it kinda looked like a Hollywood set - like when you go on the Universal lot tour and everything’s smaller than you think. 

I’m painfully single (could you tell by this trip?) so I haven’t been to a similar place in a while but I feel like the fall fun places I went to as a kid had a lot more going on. Really no reason to stay too long. Also pretty empty I wonder if that’s died down significantly over the years. The areas nice and I like what they did have. 

they mentioned on the tour that filming had just wrapped and this would be the last season 

random last one they have a whole array of food trucks. I didn’t eat there I ate at the Helvetia tavern next door but I thought that was interesting I don’t think that’s ever been mentioned.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
On 10/30/2023 at 10:12 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Chris joins her for a taste test and of course he thinks it’s really good and mentions that Jer and Auj’s littlest boy Radley had two helpings….

Small children eat boogers too.

• LOL 7

A few random thoughts Ginger90:

being single is never painful! 

How much did the rip off roloff's charge for this seemingly boring pumpkin farm tour?

What do Amy and Chris look like in person? Better than a flat screen? 

Would you ever go there again? 

And thanks for posting all of that info about your visit to the farm. 

27 minutes ago, Jst2Wld said:

A few random thoughts Ginger90:

being single is never painful! 

How much did the rip off roloff's charge for this seemingly boring pumpkin farm tour?

What do Amy and Chris look like in person? Better than a flat screen? 

Would you ever go there again? 

On 11/1/2023 at 5:54 AM, ginger90 said:

On another site, someone said they visited the farm.

She clearly stated it was someone else and not her that visited the farm. I saw the post on Reddit too.

• Thanks 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

As @b4pjoe said, I didn’t visit the farm. It was a post by someone else, elsewhere.

Edited by ginger90
4 hours ago, b4pjoe said:

She clearly stated it was someone else and not her that visited the farm. I saw the post on Reddit too.

My sincere apology for missing that important fact! I got so caught up in the lengthy description of the person's visit to the farm. But you are correct. Sorry Ginger90.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
9 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Amy hasn't posted anything on Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen since October 18.  Is she giving up posting all her yummy recipes?

She’s got a cookbook to sell, can’t give it away for free! 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
23 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Amy hasn't posted anything on Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen since October 18.  Is she giving up posting all her yummy recipes?

Maybe she's saving them for Thanksgiving. Or waiting for a shipment of garlic to be delivered.

• LOL 7

I watched her soup video. Man, between the kielbasa, poblano pepper, fire roasted tomatoes and bacon, I would be in the bathroom for hours after eating that concoction. BTW, is that the only pot she owns? It's always the same one on the stove and it's always about to boil over. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
On 11/6/2023 at 3:58 PM, floridamom said:

BTW, is that the only pot she owns? It's always the same one on the stove and it's always about to boil over. 

She wants us all to know that she was left with barely a pot to...cook in.

Edited by Dibs
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5

Amy completed day 3 of substitute teaching. She subs in multiple public schools. She acknowledged she is not certified. She also said her married name is Amy Roloff-Marek, but she introduces herself to the classes as Mrs. Roloff, or they can call her Mrs. R.

First day of school picture:

4A7DC63E-AECA-4CB1-83D8-7DF100B5FAFD.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Amy completed day 3 of substitute teaching. She subs in multiple public schools. She acknowledged she is not certified. She also said her married name is Amy Roloff-Marek, but she introduces herself to the classes as Mrs. Roloff, or they can call her Mrs. R.

First day of school picture:

4A7DC63E-AECA-4CB1-83D8-7DF100B5FAFD.jpeg

I like her outfit, looks good on her 👍🏻

Her hair looks good too.

Gotta hand it to her, she’s a Go Getter and if she’s fulfilling a need all the better.

• Like 7

All you need to sub around here is a bachelor's degree in anything (Amy's is in Hospitality Studies).  It's darn good money, too!  No moss grows under Amy's feet -- or Matt's.  I always thought they were a good match in that sense; a "power couple," if you will.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2

I questioned the suitcase also. Why is she bringing it to school with her? Substituting does not require a bachelor's degree in all places. Some counties that I have lived in in Florida only require a HS diploma but if you have a bachelor's degree, you are paid more per day. Remember, this is only substituting...maybe a day here and there in various classrooms. You are not the teacher teaching curriculum. Mostly it's to babysit the classroom until dismissal time. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
21 hours ago, sandals said:

There is a teachers strike in Portland. I’m sure subs are needed. 

She’s crossing the picket line???  Those teachers are being paid a mere pittance and they have kids and bills to pay. 

Way to go Amy!

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
On 11/19/2023 at 3:02 PM, Jeanne222 said:

She’s crossing the picket line???  Those teachers are being paid a mere pittance and they have kids and bills to pay. 

Way to go Amy!

She’s crossing the picket line???? 😧

Just saw a report on tv, she better be careful the strikers aren’t playing games, some angry people in the crowd.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Info
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She’s crossing the picket line???? 😧

Just saw a report on tv, she better be careful the strikers aren’t playing games, some angry people in the crowd.

So I had to go have a look. Nobody’s teaching in Portland!  Is Amy teaching at a parochial school or just playing dress up!

PPS teachers have been on strike for three weeks amid an ongoing contract dispute over issues of pay, class sizes and planning time. The teachers strike began Nov. 1 and so far, students have missed 10 days of classroom instruction. Last week, PPS said the soonest students could return to class would be Monday, Nov. 27, after the Thanksgiving holiday break

• Useful 4
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps she’s subbing in the Hillsboro school district.

Probably  That’s where she lives!  I’m not sure if Hillsboro would be part of the strike???

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Useful 2

Amy looks nice there and I have that cutting board.  I also happen to love the colour of her kitchen cabinets, in case anyone needed to know, lol.  I noticed them last season or the season before in the riveting scene where  her and My Man were replacing the microwave.  A pretty taupe, putty shade.

p.s. and by the way, I also love green beans.😁

Edited to add:  This loved-up post is not, I repeat,NOT, my way of soliciting an invite to Amy's Thanksgiving meal. 

Edited by Cementhead
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
On 11/20/2023 at 8:01 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Probably  That’s where she lives!  I’m not sure if Hillsboro would be part of the strike???

We've already established that Amy is NOT a teacher; anyone can sub.  Therefore, she wouldn't be striking.

10 hours ago, Dibs said:

We've already established that Amy is NOT a teacher; anyone can sub.  Therefore, she wouldn't be striking.

We are discussing if Amy is subbing in a district where teachers are on strike.  Seems there are several different districts with striking teachers.

Is Hillsborough one of them and is that where Amy is subbing is the question?

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is Hillsborough one of them and is that where Amy is subbing is the question?

The schools with striking teachers are closed. No clue  what school district Amy is subbing in.

• Useful 2
On 11/22/2023 at 1:18 PM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

BCBD4FCD-13C9-477F-BF65-035F73FC8718.jpeg

The ingredients all look good now, while it's in the raw, natural state. I look forward to seeing what Amy does to ruin it. 

And don't forget, Amy, to use a lot of garlic and put corn in everything Chris eats. 

• LOL 6