Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

(edited)

I can barely believe how much this man in this other realty show resembles Amy’s dad!  It’s crazy!  Talks and looks like him!  I tried to find a clip, but couldn’t.  Will try to post a photo.  The man is the father of this young man named James (has long blonde/red hair) on the show Life On The Spectrum.  Excellent show.  I highly recommend it.  There are 3 seasons.  Two in Australia and one in US.  This one is US.  I hope I can find a photo.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1

I'm guessing that the event had a western theme because of the "Howdy Y'all!' at the top of the poster so in the context of that of which I am just entirely guessing, her outfit makes more sense.

• Like 7
(edited)
On 6/26/2023 at 7:26 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I can barely believe how much this man in this other realty show resembles Amy’s dad!  It’s crazy!  Talks and looks like him!  I tried to find a clip, but couldn’t.  Will try to post a photo.  The man is the father of this young man named James (has long blonde/red hair) on the show Life On The Spectrum.  Excellent show.  I highly recommend it.  There are 3 seasons.  Two in Australia and one in US.  This one is US.  I hope I can find a photo.  

Awww that's Rachel from Born This Way (show about young adults with Down Syndrome).  Rachel was the loveliest, cutest, most endearing personality ever.  Gahhhhh...now I have to sign back up for Netflix, which pains my soul.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Like 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Awww that's Rachel from Born This Way (show about young adults with Down Syndrome).  Rachel was the loveliest, cutest, most endearing personality ever.  Gahhhhh...now I have to sign back up for Netflix, which pains my soul.

She may have had Down’s Syndrome, but I think most of the cast of Love On The Spectrum had Autism only. I loved it. I’ve watched almost all of 3 seasons.  I’ll have to try Born This Way, too. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
On 6/26/2023 at 12:12 PM, Cementhead said:

I'm guessing that the event had a western theme because of the "Howdy Y'all!' at the top of the poster so in the context of that of which I am just entirely guessing, her outfit makes more sense.

Yes it was a western theme…

Amy’s outfit fits in… she also would have looked cute in an outfit like Debs with some brightly coloured cowboy boots but maybe she has a hard time finding boots that are wide enough for her calves…. I have a close friend who’d love to wear boots more often but really struggles to find boots that will fit her calves. 

IMG_6227.jpeg

• Like 2
(edited)
On 6/24/2023 at 8:35 PM, Spazamanaz said:

36 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Are Caryn and Matt sitting with Amy and Chris?

Yes.  Matt has probably been a member of this dwarf organization as long as Amy.  Looks like the couples are getting along.

Edited by DonnaMae
  • Like 5
On 6/24/2023 at 8:35 PM, Spazamanaz said:

On 6/30/2023 at 9:03 AM, 65mickey said:

Are Caryn and Matt sitting with Amy and Chris?

I will never understand this website.  Why can't I remove the above when I want to post something else that has nothing to do with these two items??:??

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Wow, I never knew I was a little person! I just thought I really liked pools and hanging out.  Thanks, Amy!

Where is "MyMan"? Hopefully he ran to the nearest store for sunscreen.

• Like 4
On 7/5/2023 at 7:27 AM, Jst2Wld said:

Where is "MyMan"? Hopefully he ran to the nearest store for sunscreen.

He was there.

23 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Nice photo (no closeup) with Zach.  Chris probably stayed home.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Great story for Zach to share 'I can;t and don;t do anything to help the family,because i am the laziest son of a bitch on the planet, I am lucky to have a wacko wife that does everything halfassed.Fuck you I'm rich' signed zack, shithead,

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
34 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yikes!  It’s a wonder Amy didn’t break something, a friend of mine had a similar experience last summer and broke her wrist as she fell off a step stool trying to get away from a swarm of bees. 

IMG_6320.jpeg

"...in the mist..." lol

(I know, sorry, I suck, hope she's okay) (P.S. it's "midst" Amy...)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yikes!  It’s a wonder Amy didn’t break something, a friend of mine had a similar experience last summer and broke her wrist as she fell off a step stool trying to get away from a swarm of bees. 

IMG_6320.jpeg

Flying, buzzing, stinging things have been everywhere this year. I rarely go outside that they aren’t flying near me.  It’s caused me to avoid yard work this summer.  (Last August I was swarmed by yellow jackets and got almost a dozen stings while cutting my lawn.)

• Mind Blown 1
19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

IMG_6320.jpeg

I wonder if she managed to save her cocktail when she fell?

And who the hell gives a phuck about her lower lip? Or her upper lip. 

Where was MyMan? Did he stay home in Oregon? 

• Wink 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

Where was MyMan? Did he stay home in Oregon? 

He made the trip, but flew home while she was still in Michigan.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
On 7/30/2023 at 11:29 PM, Teri313 said:

"...in the mist..." lol

(I know, sorry, I suck, hope she's okay) (P.S. it's "midst" Amy...)

Well, she did think she was smack dab in the middle of a mist of mosquitos. You know, like a swarm of bees, mist of mosquitos?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just including one picture.

30DD27AE-F13F-41D2-8D5C-D324F8F14328.jpeg

I've been in Michigan for the last two weeks. The first week with Chris and my family, the second week with family and friends.  You've may have seen some of my story posts.  My favorite place- Mackinac Island and The Grand Hotel.  Chris and I got to stay a night there.  What can I say- I loved it, it brings you back to a different time and it's gorgeous.  The porch! 
There is truly so much to see and experience in Michigan.  Loved being here with Chris, it makes my home state visit that much more special.  Love you Chris ♥️
#mackinacisland #thegrandhotelmackinacisland #puremichigan #morephotostocome 😂

• Like 1
On 8/4/2023 at 8:35 PM, ginger90 said:

Just including one picture.

30DD27AE-F13F-41D2-8D5C-D324F8F14328.jpeg

I've been in Michigan for the last two weeks. The first week with Chris and my family, the second week with family and friends.  You've may have seen some of my story posts.  My favorite place- Mackinac Island and The Grand Hotel.  Chris and I got to stay a night there.  What can I say- I loved it, it brings you back to a different time and it's gorgeous.  The porch! 
There is truly so much to see and experience in Michigan.  Loved being here with Chris, it makes my home state visit that much more special.  Love you Chris ♥️
#mackinacisland #thegrandhotelmackinacisland #puremichigan #morephotostocome 😂

I’m guessing they just stayed one night because that’s all the Grand Hotel would comp them. 

I can just hear Amy trying to wrangle something for free!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Is she trying to say "Cosmo"? TWO different posts she says Comos. 😂 Have another one Amy!

I couldn’t decide if she meant “cosmo” or if she drank herself into a “coma” either way…. She’s hilarious! 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • LOL 9