Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Oof! I can smell the funk from here. She thinks she looks so cute with her fake pouty face. Go wash the crisco oil out of your hair. Put MyMans gold crown on his head and make him happy!

Amy’s saving money on lube….

Her hair could easily grease Chris’s bike with plenty left over for sexy times.

and yes you’re right, she thinks she looks cute and sassy but she just looks stupid and stinky!

Hey Amy!… it’s called soap and water, check it out.  🙄

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

282750F4-C8E2-4EF9-885A-EF16104E2EA2.jpeg

Thinking of my Dad today.  He's 94, doing amazingly great.  Just thinking of the big impact my Dad has had in my life.  Love you Dad ♥️

Yeah Amy, most fathers do have a big impact on their kids lives. You are no special flower. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

If it’s a secret…they are filming. Amy just likes to put that little bit out to look important!  Uggg. 

So what's in Florida that this charming, beautiful, sexy couple would be filming for TLC? Alligator wrestling?  Chris and Amy in bikinis at the beach? Feeding manatees? Drinking cocktails at the resort? Can't wait for the close up selfies!😂

2 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Maybe they went to Disney World to see Mickey and Minnie.

Also known as Tori and Zackhole

• LOL 5
37 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A97A9357-5E31-456F-9E3C-70185AFAA552.jpeg

Daisy is cute but needs somebody to comb her. She probably looks (to Amy), like she got "bigger and has more hair" because she needs someone to groom her. Amy is so ignorant when it comes to her pets. Good luck Daisy.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Amy did say in her post it was time for a groom.  They had recently gotten home and Daisy was probably boarded or visiting with friends.  Neither of whom is likely to be expected to brush out a dog daily.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Amy did say in her post it was time for a groom.  They had recently gotten home and Daisy was probably boarded or visiting with friends.  Neither of whom is likely to be expected to brush out a dog daily.  

Izzy and Jacob had Daisy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All three families hit Disney. It can only be $$$$ that took them there. 

I’m not sure if their contract allows them to do advertising. That wouldn’t matter to Jeremy and Audrey. 

It strange they all three went close together but separately!    ???????

• Useful 1
On 2/21/2023 at 7:19 PM, chenoa333 said:

Yeah Amy, most fathers do have a big impact on their kids lives. You are no special flower. 

I didn't take her comment as claiming she's special, but rather just being thankful for and reminiscent about her father. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 5
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5CEB1E40-8006-49DF-B533-63D2EDAD7E57.jpeg

She’s an absolute terrorist with that fucking camera, no wonder Chris always looks so grumpy 

Amy is one of those selfie addicts that doesn’t seem to realize or care that others don’t want their picture snapped every 5 minutes… ugh!  

hard to see what a beautiful day it is with the camera focused on Chris’s nose hairs. 

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
On 2/25/2023 at 12:10 PM, ginger90 said:

5CEB1E40-8006-49DF-B533-63D2EDAD7E57.jpeg

Chris looks more and more like his soul has had the life sucked out of it just being with Amy. He might have thought in the beginning that she would be ok to marry. But now, I see his apathy and disappointment on his face and in his body language. He never looks happy. He never looks content. I have no sympathy for him but he's not doing a good job of faking it anymore.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris looks more and more like his soul has had the life sucked out of it just being with Amy. He might have thought in the beginning that she would be ok to marry. But now, I see his apathy and disappointment on his face and in his body language. He never looks happy. He never looks content. I have no sympathy for him but he's not doing a good job of faking it anymore.

We all knew it was coming,end of contract in sight.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Chris and Amy are looking for a house.

Text from a video:

74731A74-8C6A-4AFC-A684-C71338472920.jpeg

Why tell people about a deal that didn't even fall through - it just never was? And why are we looking at the top of her head? ETA: Never mind, I missed the part about this being taken from a video.

Edited by Teri313
(edited)
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

Why tell people about a deal that didn't even fall through - it just never was? And why are we looking at the top of her head? ETA: Never mind, I missed the part about this being taken from a video.

I cropped it because it was a really close up shot. It was my good deed for the day.

Edited by ginger90
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 7
(edited)

“Well, Daisy Mae needed grooming. Doesn't she look terrific.  Love this dog 💗🐾. The last time I washed her I used a different shampoo and we went on a trip and I watched my grandkids.  Suddenly, it seemed her fur got longer and matted up over night 🙄She definitely needed to get groomed.  Whew!  Her fur will grow back back and she looks great all cleaned up.  Daisy is such a good dog 💗🐾#muttleycrewgrooming”

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/1/2023 at 2:44 PM, DonnaMae said:

Time for Amy to go to a groomer and get those uneven bangs trimmed.

Dang, you beat me to it!  LOL

On 3/1/2023 at 1:49 PM, ginger90 said:

The last time I washed her I used a different shampoo and we went on a trip and I watched my grandkids.  Suddenly, it seemed her fur got longer and matted up over night

Oh bullshit.  It's not the shampoo.  And Daisy's hair grows at the speed it always grows at.  Quit making excuses!!!

Daisy's coat apparently requires brushing which Amy obviously neglected to do for a considerable period of time.  So now even though it is still pretty cold in the Pacific Northwest, Daisy gets all her fur shaved off.  I guess it's easier that way though ... for Amy. 

She's a lazy slob and she needs to take better care of her dog. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
(edited)
On 2/21/2023 at 7:19 PM, chenoa333 said:

I'm finally able to watch old episodes, and they're pretty eye-opening!

About her mother, Amy said something offhand like "she did the best she could."  About her father, she basically raved that he hung the moon!  So clearly Amy is a Daddy's Girl, which is probably why she emulates his snarky, critical persona and also why she visits so much now that her mom is gone.  If their relationship was fraught, maybe she was actively avoiding her...which would be sad.  The Roloffs, to say nothing of the Knights with their two homes, were wealthy enough, and the kids have been old enough, for many years now for her to make more frequent visits to see her aging parents before they passed.  I gathered the mother had been in ill health for a while before her death.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

A fun date night with her guy.  They went to the RV show, then stopped off at a pub, then went to see Cirque Du Soleil?  That seems like a very long day.  Or did they actually see the Cirque Du Soleil show that day.  Seems confusing to me.

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

At least she didn't say Chris and I's wedding. I've heard that little gem many times on Real Housewives.  

In today's world people are constantly getting pronouns wrong. It drives me crazy. 🤪 Or maybe I should say it drives I crazy. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

In today's world people are constantly getting pronouns wrong. It drives me crazy. 🤪 Or maybe I should say it drives I crazy. 

I would just say 'that played at our wedding.' We know she wouldn't go hear a band that played at her first wedding.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1