Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Sorry to say that Amy looks like a train wreck in that photo, while "also sick" Chris just looks a bit tired in his recliner. Yes, please throw those used tissues OUT. All she is doing is wallowing in her own sinus germs with those all over the table. Yuck and unsanitary of her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I can’t, or CAN believe he was late to his party because he didn’t like his pants.  What a baby. 

On Instagram I’ve seen Amy say that sometimes she shops for him and Chris did NOT like the PJ’s she had him parading around in for dinner with the neighbours….. 

maybe Amy bought him some “Little Lord Fauntleroy” pants for the party 😋

C3364094-6BBF-43CC-8FE7-BB564DB52AFB.png

• LOL 4
On 7/19/2022 at 8:24 AM, ginger90 said:

205D4151-D20D-4D19-AD80-84584E01C489.jpeg

4B46B2EF-C176-445B-8D20-8E43DC3CE4E4.jpeg

There was a comment about this couple in the episode thread.  I wonder if Amy vets these photos before posting.  That’s all I’ll say about it, per the rules of the board.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

383F12EA-F540-43E4-907A-581084F1654C.jpeg

1C03A7DC-C184-4B8A-ABBD-380B844F3DB6.jpeg

Oh Brothers! If my friend got me an Amy Roloff’s little (cupcake, pancake, or cheesecake) membership as a gift, instead of an actual cupcake, pancake, or cheesecake that person would no longer be my friend.  Of course before I severed my friendship I would make them some Amy Roloff inspired Garlic Fudge and force them to eat as well as write me an INTENTIONAL apology in one of AuJerm’s gibberish journals which would be my holiday gift to them🤭 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
49 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

People really pay for the privilege of having private chats with Amy? They must be desperate.

If you read some of the comments people make in her cooking videos, you'd see that she is adored for her wonderful cooking, her beauty 😏, and one person said she's peaceful....peaceful? 

• LOL 11

BBFBE800-BF1B-4486-8A1A-DDBE86E41EDA.jpeg

We hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas Day with family and friends.  We loved having my kids and family over.  Oh the memories from the days when my kids were little to now seeing my grandkids and my kids in a season of life I remembered.  Love.  We're not quite ready for Christmas to be over yet.  Christmas will be with me through our the year long after the decorations are put away.  Love is everyday.  Enjoy the week as we come to the end of 2022.  What a year. 🎄♥️🎵🤗🎉

On 3/17/2019 at 2:38 PM, readheaded said:

Agreed and she isn't playing the victim like Matt.  It seems like she's processed the divorce and is settling into her new life.  If the show's previews are any indication, Matt's still stuck in the past, acting like Amy's holding him hostage when in reality, she's just holding him to his end of the divorce bargain that gave him his freedom from her.  

I almost wish she'd call his bluff about selling the farm just to take the power of the threat away.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, KatRob9 said:

Chris snoops for Amy.  Always asking Matt about the farm.

What has happened to Matt; I thought he was savvier than that?  It's so obvious Chris just comes sniffing around to dig up dirt to gossip behind his back with Matt's arch enemies, yet he cheerfully goes along with it...

Stop it, Chris; you're creepy!

Is Amy the Executive Producer this season?  Because she's sure getting the good edit between Granny of the Year and Love Story of the Century.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Chris is a real estate agent. I'm pretty sure he's just talking shop. Matt never seems to mind.

To a point I would agree with you about this. But after we see Chris and Matt discussing the farm we see him go back to Amy who asks him what's going on with the farm. He proceeds to give her the details. If he just wanted to talk shop so to speak with Matt he could tell her "not much" in response to her questions. He knows by now that anything that Matt decides to do with the farm short of giving it to Zach, will enrage Amy. He knows that he is being Amy's snoop and I asume that he's OK with this. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

To a point I would agree with you about this. But after we see Chris and Matt discussing the farm we see him go back to Amy who asks him what's going on with the farm. He proceeds to give her the details. If he just wanted to talk shop so to speak with Matt he could tell her "not much" in response to her questions. He knows by now that anything that Matt decides to do with the farm short of giving it to Zach, will enrage Amy. He knows that he is being Amy's snoop and I asume that he's OK with this. 

If that's the case, doesn't it seem producer driven then? While I think Amy and Caryn would bare knuckle fight in a cage match (my money's on Amy), I think Matt and Chris actually like each other. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't think Matt says things to Chris for the purpose of enraging Amy. Real estate and property management are a point of common ground for Matt and Chris, and I think it is perfectly normal for Chris to discuss his Matt interactions with Amy, seeing as Matt is Amy's ex-husband. This one just doesn't stick out as anything more than a way for the characters on the show to have an ongoing storyline.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Oh I agree that Matt and Chris genuinely like each other and if Chris weren't married to Amy they would be good friends.  What I said about Amy being enraged was not meant to imply that Mattt says things with the purpose of enraging Amy. I firmly believe that anything that Matt does with or says about the farm enrages Amy. That's on her. She simply cannot let go and move on even though she is married to her soul mate. I don't know if any of this is producer driven or real. I think Amy's anger is real and she will probably never get over it unless Matt puts a big red bow on the farmhouse and gives it to Zach. 

• Like 3

That's definitely true about Amy. I'd like to think she's gradually improving though. Amy and Chris seem to be settling in to a happy marriage and as she becomes more secure hopefully she'll be able to let go of her past grievances rather than holding on to them. She needs to realize that even though Matt won the battle, she won the war so to speak, so it's time to move on.

• Like 2