Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Oh Amy- why? Jumping on the bandwagon.  That's why I think the show will go on, more show= more dummies to influence. In full disclosure, I've tried multiple meal prep services on introductory trial basis. Every Plate is my go-to. Easy prep and best price. 

• Applause 1
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

4DE07479-B673-48A1-88FF-3FC75B566887.jpeg

I can't wait to see what she looks like when she ARRIVES in Michigan!

I wonder what Chris is going to do while his queen is gone?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Doesnt she know the difference between tacos and nachos?

No! But don't ever miss any of her cooking videos. Lol. She should rename it "Amy's Little Slop Fest Kitchen." Chris must be so glad he can eat decent food while the Queen is in Michigan

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

54A13AFB-BE24-4415-BD48-13556FB67ED9.jpeg

I see "Dad" watching TV but where is Amy? No close up of Amy's Little Face? 

That looks like a good size house. I wonder if Dad pays for a housekeeper?  Amy must not cook for him since he's still alive.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Amy must have some great genes.  Her dad looks really good.  He’s over 90 right?

Yes. Her dad is 90+. But Amy looks her age. I can't imagine her still looking the same at 90+  I wonder if her dad drinks alcohol? I'm guessing not since his face is frozen at 80.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. Her dad is 90+. But Amy looks her age. I can't imagine her still looking the same at 90+  I wonder if her dad drinks alcohol? I'm guessing not since his face is frozen at 80.

Oh, I see a regular drinker in Papa Roloff. 

• Useful 1

Normally I love a good meatloaf but this mucky half cooked mess is not something I’d want to eat, pink juice was running out of it and all through the cheese then she garnished it the way Amy garnishes everything, yanking handfuls of parsley and throwing it all over the top.  🤢🤮

6586BF06-E6E8-409E-B6B4-85F6E0BE1A42.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, b4pjoe said:

Meatloaf...rare? No thanks.

Same here,  a big NO to meatloaf stuffed with cheese and swimming in bloody pink juice.

Amy has an ongoing problem with undercooking her recipes, everyone remember the  fried chicken that was in the oil for 10 seconds?

That chicken was ready to run off the plate and back to the coop and if you eat it you'll be running for the outhouse!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Also, the plate rim is dirty and there's meatloaf on the countertop. If you're going to post a picture, wouldn't you wipe the rim and clean up? And take a better photo? (Wasn't she the self-appointed photographer of the family back in the day?) Sloppy all the way around. I guess she doesn't 1) see it or 2) give a shit.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, floridamom said:

That parsely on top of Amy's meatloaf needs to be chopped up small , mixed in with the meat and cooked.

2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Nothing can save that meatloaf. Not even Meatloaf....but he's dead.Two dead meatloaves do not make it right.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

As long as we are discussing cheese stuffed meatloaf does anyone remember back in the 60's, hot dogs split down the middle stuffed with cheese and put under the broiler? A real gourmet supper.  Why do people think that we need to stuff cheese in meat? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

That meatload would have been graded a "D-" by Miss Hanks, my high school home-ec teacher (she refused to give anyone an "F" if they at least bothered to show up for class).

It's still raw, for goodness sakes. The juices are PINK.  Why cheese? I've never seen cheese on a meatloaf before, much less inside of one.  And it's not even melted. I guess because it's still cold.

That is not a meatloaf.  It's an E-Coli bomb waiting to explode inside whoever is dumb enough to eat it!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

The meatloaf was done. The fat Amy drained after she took it out of the oven was the color of regular ground beef drippings. When she cut the first slice there was only a little bit of juice and it was clear. What it's sitting in is the tomato sauce she poured over it before serving. The red splashes on the meat are the sauce. The pink look of some slices is due to lighting. If you watch the video you'll see what you can also see in the picture above; the slice looks underdone when facing the camera and done when it's down on the plate. Amy's productions are by no means slick and that's the reason for the unpalatable look of this particular product.

I don't enjoy her videos, so I just don't watch. I can see why others do, though. She's a nice, normal home cook who kind of bumbles around the way many of us do in the kitchen. She's also not a bad role model, as she doesn't make a big deal about being little; she just copes. And, on a shallow note, her hair looked great in the video.

I'm kind of sorry I watched the video now because, as much as I love hot dogs with cheese, I'm kind of craving a mozzarella and sauce stuffed burger. 🙂

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
On 1/25/2023 at 3:21 PM, 65mickey said:

1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

That is not a meatloaf.  It's an E-Coli bomb waiting to explode inside whoever is dumb enough to eat it!

But Lisa is taking bite after bite and telling Amy how yummy it is.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2

I love meatloaf with a side of mashed potatoes and carrots with a little dill sauce... yummy.

I watched the video and Amy's meatloaf was way to wet and slimy for my liking, I don't like any juice oozing out and the cheese center was too thick, way too much cheese and then the cheese on top that was barely melted and all that raw parsley scattered all over it was overkill. On a scale of 1 - 10 I give the meatloaf a -2 rating.

Amy posted some pics of Daisy today and she's so adorable, I wanted to pick Daisy up and cuddle her!  What a great little companion. ❤️

• Like 4
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

God dang she must be a pain in the ass with her constant photos and attention craving.Sit down and STFU Amy. 

It’s the gaping maw that gets me!

Why does she always flap her jaws wide open? She could just as easily show us her snack with a closed mouth smile rather than a wide open yap with her teeth and tongue center stage!!!  🤢🤮

And what’s up with her bangs lately, they look awful like she’s cutting them herself.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4

That's actually the first time we've seen Chris in a while, I think.  And it's just the back of his head, lol.  I am convinced that he was more than happy to get Daisy because she ends up in all of Amy's selfies now instead of him. 

5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

And what’s up with her bangs lately, they look awful like she’s cutting them herself.

Self bang cutter here.  Seeing the shitty condition of hers lately has convinced me to put down the scissors.  (Until 2 weeks from now when I start snipping at them again. 😩)

• LOL 9

Amy obviously wants to make sure that she keeps herself relevant and "in the news" especially in between TV seasons. This woman loves to count the money.....it will never be enough for her. I agree that photos with her mouth open are not flattering in the least. Shut it, please Amy.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, Cementhead said:

That's actually the first time we've seen Chris in a while, I think.  And it's just the back of his head, lol. 

Chris is SO over this Amy/LPBW shit. That's the vibe I'm getting from the back of his head.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7