Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 5/24/2023 at 12:05 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Sure seeing pops in a lot in Amy’s pictures and travels. 

Is he Amy’s new money tree?

Was it ever decided if Amy does in fact possess her late mother’s Diamond ring?

I noticed that, too...  She was certainly not a frequent visitor when her mother was still alive; not even when she was gravely ill and dying.  Not sure if that was a difficult relationship (I'm sure she gets along better with her father since she's a chip off the curmudgeonly old block) or if she's just trying to secure that Lake Michigan beach house for herself, her kids, and future filming opportunities now that she's lost access to the farm!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Have a good weekend all!

99A1F3AB-B85F-4144-BAE8-F300048A7867.jpeg

Get a little closer Amy!  I can't see YOU!  Geez Louise!

11 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Why would she get the beach house?  Doesn't she have a brother and a sister?

I don't think Amy or her dad play fair.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

What's a 'water' mixture?  I am finding it so amusing lately to see which word gets put in quotation marks.  Why 'water' and not just water?  It must be special water, lol.  too funny 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

What's a 'water' mixture?  I am finding it so amusing lately to see which word gets put in quotation marks.  Why 'water' and not just water?  It must be special water, lol.  too funny 

In college,  my "water" mixture included whiskey. Wait, that sounds more like Matt's "water" mixture. Wouldn't be an Amy post if she had perfect grammar, punctuation or word usage.

Edited by BAForever
  • LOL 9

You're probably right, BAForever, but her face doesn't have to be so close to the camera.  Her adoring (and not so adoring) public would recognize her if she used a selfie stick.

• LOL 10
On 5/29/2023 at 2:12 PM, TipseyGirl said:

She looks like she has three boobs in that picture. 

Yes! She looks like she has a 3rd breast next to her real left breast. NOT hot! 

3 minutes ago, stoppro said:

chris ought to grow some balls and get out of this "marriage".

Getting out of this "marriage" is going to require Chris to FIND his balls, and then feed them Miracle Grow!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
8 hours ago, floridamom said:

Amy just has to keep on posting whether we want to see it or not as she is afraid that we will "forget" about her in between TV seasons. She is a very insecure person.

It's not insecurity; it's part of the job. Most of these reality show folks are active on SM. It's a way of publicizing their shows between seasons. The smart ones also do it because they can make money, either by promoting their own or other people's products. If Amy wasn't doing it people would be criticizing her for not making use of her platform to create income for when the show ends. While some people don't like her, there are many who do and enjoy the posts, so there's that, too.

I agree that she doesn't have a mustache. Like most people in our society, I'm tempted to police the looks of other people, especially women. It's a habit I want to break. Expecting people to live up to some Instagram inspired ideal isn't a good thing. So, for me, if Amy or anyone posts a picture that reflects actual reality, she gets my respect.

• Like 11

No defending, but I wonder if she has melasma?  I have it and it causes dark patches all over my face. I am so self conscious about it. I wear quality sunscreen religiously, wear hats outdoors, try to avoid peak sun hours, but I still get it. Not sure if she is into skin care though. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 4
20 hours ago, HooHooHoo said:

No defending, but I wonder if she has melasma?  I have it and it causes dark patches all over my face. I am so self conscious about it. I wear quality sunscreen religiously, wear hats outdoors, try to avoid peak sun hours, but I still get it. Not sure if she is into skin care though. 

As a 52 year-old woman, I'm always grateful for women in the public eye who unashamedly look real and not like a "Housewife of Wherever." 

I'm sorry you feel self-conscious about your melasma. We all deserve the peace that comes with feeling good in our own skin. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

"Where am I at?".

Even though Amy graduated from college, it's obvious that she didn't learn grammar.  And she doesn't proof her photos before posting.   HOPE YOU'RE HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY.  🙄

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
48 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I'll never understand why people follow the social media of others they don't like or feel the need to criticize incessantly. 😅

It's the trainwreck of these two that keep drawing me to their bullshit,that and she is very unlikeable.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
34 minutes ago, stoppro said:

It's the trainwreck of these two that keep drawing me to their bullshit,that and she is very unlikeable.

Well said, and she doesn't care enough about the many fans who adore her 🙄 to take the time to read what she has typed before she posts. She is constantly making mistakes, such as floridamom said. 

• Like 5
(edited)

Not to bash Amy, but to be fair, Amy likes her "water," too.  She seems to be constantly imbibing in one setting or another!  Another way in which she takes after dear old dad.  Speaking of whom, I can see him leaving the beach house, which would be fabulous for filming, to one child or another rather than jointly owned among the (remaining) three, which can become complicated.  Possibly they don't even want the responsibility of taxes, maintenance, etc.  Presumably the owner would allow his or her siblings access to it, and I'm sure there are plenty of other viable assets to go around!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 6

From Amy's Facebook (the event is called Water Walk Fundraiser 2023) I'm not certain if this Fundraiser is really over already. If you do a search for "Amy Roloff Fundraiser 2023" the following info comes up.

"Amy's fundraiser for Amy Roloff Charity Foundation

$620 raised of $1,500

Fundraiser ended

More

About

I started ARCF nine years ago - Why? - I've faced my own challenges in my life and I wanted to help kids and let them know they matter and have value and a purpose. Kids and youth that are facing tough challenges in their lives whether social and economic difficulities, underserved, homelessness, afterschool programs, building wells, special needs, creative outlets and bullying. All it takes sometimes is a little step to make a b ... See more

Benefiting

Amy Roloff Charity Foundation

US 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization

Amy Roloff (Arcf) Will Advocate, Inspire And Add Value To The Lives Of Youth Who Face Personal Life Challenges."

• Fire 1
  • Useful 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

From Amy's Facebook (the event is called Water Walk Fundraiser 2023) I'm not certain if this Fundraiser is really over already. If you do a search for "Amy Roloff Fundraiser 2023" the following info comes up.

"Amy's fundraiser for Amy Roloff Charity Foundation

$620 raised of $1,500

Fundraiser ended

More

About

I started ARCF nine years ago - Why? - I've faced my own challenges in my life and I wanted to help kids and let them know they matter and have value and a purpose. Kids and youth that are facing tough challenges in their lives whether social and economic difficulities, underserved, homelessness, afterschool programs, building wells, special needs, creative outlets and bullying. All it takes sometimes is a little step to make a b ... See more

Benefiting

Amy Roloff Charity Foundation

US 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization

Amy Roloff (Arcf) Will Advocate, Inspire And Add Value To The Lives Of Youth Who Face Personal Life Challenges."

That was from 2018. She gave up the charity foundation in 2020.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
38 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Probably not such a bad idea:

1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

$620 raised of $1,500

Fundraiser ended

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

So what charity event is Amy referring to in her post? A new AR charity? Someone else with a charity Amy is participating in? 

She needs to be more concise in her posts if she is trying to get money for her charity. But this is Amy. Not surprised.

• Like 6
On 6/23/2023 at 10:25 AM, ginger90 said:

I did a quick search and didn’t see any info on the fundraiser. Is anyone aware of what it is?

D4D734E0-6F2F-477B-8C89-293F04FAA79F.jpeg

It looks like a set of false teeth floating in the glass.

• LOL 11