Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

I needed to do some catching up on this thread and it really got me wondering what it is with Amy and selfies? You can take beautiful pictures and post them on sm without needing to stick your face into each and everyone. It’s distracting from what you want to show and on occasion, quite unpleasant to watch.

As for Chris seeming grumpy all the time: Heck, I’d be when someone shoved a camera in my face three times a day without asking!

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

DE70A6F1-B2F4-4138-ACE9-F302B2D668AA.jpeg

Chris must have gobbled up the asparagus and rye bread from the platter in the background. Looks delicious.

Amy looks hung over. But still very pretty.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

Chris must have gobbled up the asparagus and rye bread from the platter in the background. Looks delicious.

Amy looks hung over. But still very pretty.

Pretty?????  I hope you are joking.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Honestly she needs an agent to sort her shit out!

Who in their right mind would post such a horrible picture of themself on social media?

Never change Amy. You always give us something to talk about!

• LOL 5
On 3/31/2023 at 7:16 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

Amy looks like she enjoyed a long night of drinking. And why just part of the face? We know she has a selfie stick.

Maybe she mistakenly thought the selfie stick was an asparagus stalk and ate it? Lots of fiber. 

• LOL 6
On 3/25/2023 at 10:15 PM, bichonblitz said:

This woman is a college grad. Blows my mind. 

Would they have cut her slack in college for being a little person?  Serious question.  Or are Michigan's university standards really low?  Also, who keeps already TOASTED rye bread in a refrigerator?  Why 'dressing'?  Is she the Green Goddess?  So many questions!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Had to get her incredibly expensive bookstand in the photo.  I wonder if she sold any.

It doubles as a cutting board and is $125.! It’s also made of white oak, one of the least desirable for a cutting board from what I’ve read.

It’s small to me:

Stand - 10” High x 7.5” Wide x 6” Deep

Board -  9” Long x 7.5” Wide

No returns or exchanges!

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 3
54 minutes ago, Dibs said:

Why 'dressing'?  Is she the Green Goddess?  So many questions!

Ha! Yes!  That's the part that bugged me most.  Why 'dressing' and not just dressing?  Is it just allegedly dressing?  Is she quoting someone?  Is she trying to tell us something?  What??

4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

No returns or exchanges!

LOL! 

• LOL 8
(edited)

After I saw a post referring to Tori’s dislike of fudge, I had to post this.

It’s not a great picture, it’s a screenshot from a video. She explained that this was fudge for herself and Chris. “I better do another shoutout before it’s all gone.” When she was done talking about it, she proceeded to take a bite from each piece. She didn’t bother chewing and swallowing in between. This was not included in Marketing 101.

17EA5EB9-EA89-408E-BD90-5902EB7394EC.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

After I saw a post referring to Tori’s dislike of fudge, I had to post this.

It’s not a great picture, it’s a screenshot from a video. She explained that this was fudge for herself and Chris. “I better do another shoutout before it’s all gone.” When she was done talking about it, she proceeded to take a bite from each piece. She didn’t bother chewing and swallowing in between. This was not included in Marketing 101.

17EA5EB9-EA89-408E-BD90-5902EB7394EC.jpeg

Ha! Honestly, wtf?

• LOL 5
(edited)
On 3/2/2023 at 5:34 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

She's a lazy slob and she needs to take better care of her dog. 

As well as she took care of her kids?  Those kids lived in filth.

I agree.  That cute little dog deserves better.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
On 4/11/2023 at 1:38 PM, ginger90 said:

BDC33A46-E339-44CD-B15F-AEE239AF7A0B.jpeg

Amy please remember to brush Daisy's coat so it doesn't get matted again!!!!  She's got just enough time to grow out some nice fur to keep her warm once the seasons change.  It would be a shame if she had to be cold all winter again because of your laziness!!!! 

• Like 5

Dogs like Daisy grow hair at about half an inch to an inch a month.  Even with a close haircut, she'll be ready for a grooming after 4 to 8 weeks.  Ideally she should go regularly every four weeks..  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

It cost more to do the upkeep on my mom's dog's hair than it did on mine.  It's also a time consumer as there you are waiting and dropping off dog and then not planning much else because three to four hours later you havve to go back, wait, and pick up dog.  I hated it, but did it because it was healthier for both dog and me.  It's also a really good idea to give them a weekly bath at home especially if they walk outside.  Dogs these days should theoretically never need a flea dip. There are many, many effective flea preventatives on the market.  They do require a vet visit and prescription and aren't cheap.  The dog and I were both allergic to flea bites so it was fairly essential for us.

I've never noticed the Roloff dogs getting quite that level of attention although it isn't something they'd put in an episode.  The cute little dogs like Daisy take quite a bit of upkeep if done properly and yes that includes daily brushing and combing, weekly ear cleaning, nail trims, baths, and sometimes face trims.  I don't think any of the Roloffs run to keeping up with that.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 7

If you're going to have a pet, you should take proper care of it or don't have one. It hurts me to see pets that are neglected or not properly taken care of. They have no voice and cannot tell anyone that they are uncomfortable and need care/love etc. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

It's entirely possible to select a dog that requires very little grooming, too ...  it's easy to research and learn all you need to know.  Daisy is adorable and that is why Amy picked her, but she really should have thought more about what HER NEEDS would be ... 

A friend has a little Rat Terrier that only needs her nails cut and the occasional bath when she rolls in deer poop!   Unfortunately, she rolls in deer poop every chance she gets lol so ... 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
21 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

And call me crazy for thinking that you can wrongly name a pet but that dog is no Daisy let alone a Daisy Mae.  It just doesn't suit her at all.  And now I look crazy, I know.

I think you can wrongly name a pet.  My friend had two dogs and right from the jump I thought the names were not suited to them at all!

• Like 3
On 4/16/2023 at 8:55 PM, ginger90 said:

4A56E6C1-94B1-4CFA-9E1E-BDD3EFA19E3E.jpeg

'Fireplace' in (incorrectly typed) quotes.  Perfect ending.  Okay, Amy, we see you!  Thanks for sparing us the gory details!  Amy's bestie Deb, who lives nearby, is the designated dog-sitter while C&A galivant on their "adventures."

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Dibs said:

'Fireplace' in (incorrectly typed) quotes.  Perfect ending.  Okay, Amy, we see you!  Thanks for sparing us the gory details!  Amy's bestie Deb, who lives nearby, is the designated dog-sitter while C&A galivant on their "adventures."

Chris,fuck the contract,throw her in the water.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7