Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

So I, for one, was skeptical of the Chris storyline, but he seems to be sticking around.  I've got to hand it to Amy; she sure landed on her feet!  Hope she's finally over her mad and bitter and resentful and truly appreciates what a great life she has thanks to Chris after the great life she had thanks to Matt.

GIVE THANKS, Amy!

I confess I do worry about Matt; he'll only grow more disabled with age, he'll eventually have to step down somewhat from the work he loves, he and Caryn are still not married, and then there's that whole "sharper than a serpent's tooth" thing going on with Zach and Tori depriving him of three of his grandkids.  I'm nervous for him.  (Sorry if this isn't "Chris & Amy" related.)

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, Dibs said:

So I, for one, was skeptical of the Chris storyline, but he seems to be sticking around.  I've got to hand it to Amy; she sure landed on her feet!  Hope she's finally over her mad and bitter and resentful and truly appreciates what a great life she has thanks to Chris after the great life she had thanks to Matt.

GIVE THANKS, Amy!

I confess I do worry about Matt; he'll only grow more disabled with age, he'll eventually have to step down somewhat from the work he loves, he and Caryn are still not married, and then there's that whole "sharper than a serpent's tooth" thing going on with Zach and Tori depriving him of three of his grandkids.  I'm nervous for him.  (Sorry if this isn't "Chris & Amy" related.)

I also worry for Matt, I know he can be an ass sometimes and probably frustrating to live with but Amy has plenty of negative aspects as well…. At least she can move around and do everything an average sized person can do fairly easily, she isn’t on crutches like Matt.

Matts a whole other kettle of fish, everything he does is a problem and requires so much effort, plus some things he just can’t do.

I really doubt that Chris would have married Amy if she was as physically challenged as Matt.

I still don’t know for sure what to think of Caryn, I hope she’s sincere, time will tell. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

"Christmas TREE lights"?  Then she posts a picture of the shrubs outside her house???  And she certainly seems to be taking that "teaching" job seriously.  Amy, a sub is just a glorified babysitter.  You don't get your photo in the school staff directory (eye roll)...

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 11/28/2023 at 9:36 AM, Teri313 said:

I really doubt that Chris would have married Amy if she didn't have a TV show. Call me cynical.

I'm with you on that.Now that she is at school he can do other things.

,that don't require his picture plastered everywhere.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“I’m too lazy to take off my shoes, take off the pants, put the shoes back on”

screenshot from a video:

8BCC44C9-4C3E-41FF-9379-1CC31FA83952.jpeg

So why not just go dress shopping in a moomoo and flip flops? 

The black dress actually doesn't look bad on her. It compliments her blond hair. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jst2Wld said:

So why not just go dress shopping in a moomoo and flip flops? 

The black dress actually doesn't look bad on her. It compliments her blond hair. 

Right? I don’t get why she didn’t wear a skirt. I’ve posted many of Amy’s doings over the years and this is near the top of strange.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
30 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

What's the black dress for, a funeral?

Yeah. It's so unlike her. Amy always finds a reason to dress in festive costumes...halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving.

It looks like it might be MyMan taking that pic of her. For once it's not a selfie.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It was Lisa.

That makes more sense.  I doubt that My Man goes clothes shopping with her.

14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It was Lisa.

That makes more sense.  I doubt that My Man goes clothes shopping with her.

• Like 2
On 12/5/2023 at 3:15 PM, DonnaMae said:

What's the black dress for, a funeral?

Yes Chris’s funeral…  he ate one too many of Amy’s dinners.

Eating her food is like Russian Roulette… eventually your luck will run out and you’re dead!

• LOL 9
12 hours ago, stoppro said:

Hope she didn't make any 'food' for the players.

Amy might be on the Center for Disease Control's " most wanted" list. 

5 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Does she ever think before she types?  

She doesn't do either.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

"Takes over the house"?  He lives there, too, doesn't he?  I was going to say "it's his house, too" but actually Amy bought it, so there's that...

I think she was TRYING to type "Christmas-card-to-send list," but omitted the necessasry hyphens, leading to her characteristic confusion!

• Like 4

You don't "specialize" in any one age or grade.  You look online for jobs each day and take whatever comes up.  It's essentially just babysitting.  She certainly doesn't need the money!  I wonder if Amy's growing bored with My Man's "adventures."

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

I love how she has to qualify that the children of her son are her grandchildren.  I love it when she Amysplains.

1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

Ember Bode Radley should have commas between the names.  Those are some strange names. 🙄

I read it as Ember Boo Radley a few times before I was able to make what little sense I could out of it.   

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

In his previous life, I wonder if Chris ever imagined he'd one day be married to someone that would get him to wear matching pajamas.

That's in case they get separated at the mall they can find each other.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, BAForever said:

Had to look twice to see the Home Chef box. Thanks @Cementhead

And she has the balls to say that she " loves cooking for this man my husband." 

Chris probably got them a years supply of Home Chef so he doesn't have to eat her crappy meals.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10