Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Quof said:

Chris lives on the west coast, and likes to travel by motorcycle.  It's not surprising that NYC has never been his chosen vacation destination.   

He certainly loves to travel, though, as that's their plan for future retirement, and he talks often of their "adventures."  For a traveler, NYC is certainly on the bucket list?  Seems he led a rather quiet and dull life until Amy came along; he's mentioned not doing things because he didn't like to do them alone.  Amy was definitely born under a lucky star to have met Chris!

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

They were in New York on a PR trip for the show.

All expenses paid; even MORE up Chris's street!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
On 2/17/2024 at 1:44 PM, Teriacky said:

Maybe they were to throw at Matt? 

Let she who is without sin cast the first stone!

Or HER who is without sin, as Amy would say...

• Wink 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Odd that Tori's mom is in a casual hoodie and Amy is all dressed up -- wearing pearls, yet!  Where were the two grandpas?  I think both Amy and Tori like to really stick it to Caryn that she's NOT the kids' g'ma or Cha-Cha ("or Chi-Chi or whatever," as Amy said) or anything now.  It's so sad...

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2

Our school switched from "Grandparents Day" to "Grand Person's Day". This is more inclusive and the hope is to include other important adults because so many kids don't have grandparents nearby. 

That being said, Amy is way overdressed for the occasion. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/28/2024 at 8:04 PM, ginger90 said:

No idea what the second picture means.

A0A8E91D-AF02-4DAF-BA7C-067FF6F19FE0.jpeg

That’s OK, Amy, I’m never ready for your closeups either! Try holding the camera more than two inches from your face and you’d be fine 😊

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

FBCDE30A-AFE2-489A-A49E-022B018C152F.jpeg

B7BDDF21-70F2-44EE-90F9-3D3601061DCF.jpeg

So Amy is "stuck in the middle" on the airplane? I guess TLC didn't want to pay to fly her and MyMan first class. Chris is definitely getting some good perks and freebies by being Amy's man/wife.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Ireland for St. Patrick's Day?  Is either of them Irish???  Chris sure is living large -- no pun intended!  If TLC is filming, then it's being comped, which Amy will like. 

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1

Was she always as big of a drinker as she seems to be now? Meaning, before the divorce, either on the show or her social media? (I didn't really start watching this show until after they split up.)

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Teri313 said:

Was she always as big of a drinker as she seems to be now? Meaning, before the divorce, either on the show or her social media? (I didn't really start watching this show until after they split up.)

I remember her always having a glass of wine when they went out to eat or hanging out with her friends.  It was a normal adult serving . . . and she probably weighs a LOT less than most adults.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
On 3/14/2024 at 9:25 AM, ginger90 said:

2B4FED34-8357-4BB0-AAC0-E78516CDA5B1.jpeg

Lots of shot glasses in front of them. Why doesn't  MyMan have his arm around her rubbing her shoulder? 

I'm curious to know who the "friends of Amy" might be whose wedding she's attending. Are they people in the "little people" world?

The only friends I've seen her with for years,are Lisa and her other friend whose name I forgot.Flying to Ireland to attend a wedding means (to me) these are very close friends.  It's got to be expensive so I'm guessing it's being filmed by TLC who probably comped the trip.

• Useful 1
10 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

I'm curious to know who the "friends of Amy" might be whose wedding she's attending.

It’s Amy’s relative getting married. I believe she said a nephew.

• Like 3
(edited)

Ginger explained that it's a family wedding.

Not to defend Amy, but they're probably at a tasting, which involves lots of shot glass (they barely put a drop in them).

As for friends, I distinctly remember Amy freaking out when Matt moved into the DW about "not having a life," an empty nest, nothing to do, and no friends. Seems she tried to get together with some church ladies for a tea or something but was all at loose ends socially.

Then her friend Deb (Lisa was actually more of a coworker; they did charity events together) announced that she had to be helped and fixed her up with what appeared to be a singles group (maybe Meetup or through a church) and Chris.  Amy suddenly had about 30 "besties" with whom she was partying, flaunting it in Matt's face, and the rest is history.

It's not surprising that anyone who totally lived through her kids wouldn't have a social life of her own, that happens, but to go from that to being "the belle of the ball" and "prom queen" was a bit of a stretch and definitely took some shenanigans from either Deb or TLC or both.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Dibs said:

Ginger explained that it's a family wedding.

Thanks Dibs for reminding me. And thanks Ginger for explaining the "family link" to the reason for the trip. 🙂I admit I don't have total recall on the Roloff escapades.

I'm probably one of very few posters who haven't watched the majority of this series. 

• Useful 1

Does she know that most smart phones have a little microphone where you can speak your text?  Then we'd all know that she found a lOvely coffeE shop.

It might even auto-correct "fustrated" and spell it correctly despite her pronunciation.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 3/14/2024 at 11:25 AM, ginger90 said:

2B4FED34-8357-4BB0-AAC0-E78516CDA5B1.jpeg

Once again, misspelling the place she is visiting. Never change, Amy.

29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2AE7AA9A-53B6-4BB8-A3EC-735424F1B00A.jpeg

...and again...

• Like 5
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

81C4E491-69D0-452B-9F98-8D38F24CD5AE.jpeg

Not a good pic of Amy, what raffle in Hell did Chris win?

Hey Chris, Till death do you part!!  

There she goes mangling the name again...  Inishmore or Inis Mór

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Amy’s having grandchildren over. She said the room hasn’t been cleaned since the last time they were over. She debated cleaning it up or leaving it the way it is.

Personally, my grandchildren would have cleaned it up at the end of their visit, with my assistance.

Screenshots from a video:

DF60ED4C-6FDC-4E5F-A814-3F3FF0C254C5.jpeg

BE93B8D0-A2EE-45A0-B580-2F3BCA4AC13A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy’s having grandchildren over. She said the room hasn’t been cleaned since the last time they were over. She debated cleaning it up or leaving it the way it is.

Personally, my grandchildren would have cleaned it up at the end of their visit, with my assistance.

She never expected nor required her own children to pick up after themselves -- and got mad at Matt when he suggested they do so -- and now she's "raising" her grandchildren the same way.  Nice!

• Like 10

If Chris didn't insist on a housekeeper, I can't imagine what a pig sty that lovely home would be. He is and will be fighting the mess every day that his wife creates.

• Like 5