Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

She got a good makeup job (no doubt professional), I'll hand her that!

I agree, and I like the curls in her hair. For her arms not to show, she'd have to wear a long sleeved dress, and that's not happening in the summer. Overall I like it. And she's a year older than him.  My mother is two years older than my father.

Edited by babyhouseman
  • Love 4

I think the wedding pictures are nice.  I thought Amy’s makeup looked good, although, I didn’t care for the top of the wedding dress.  Overall, I think she looked nice.  I thought Chris looked handsome in his suit.  Hopefully now that she is married to Chris she will enjoy life with MYMAN and MYMAN will be happy too.

*I hope all this “marital bliss” will not affect her cooking videos.  They are my go-to for comedy relief 😂

• LOL 8

Looks like Amy's father made it to the wedding.  Looking at the one crowd picture I see Jacob and Izzy and Jeremy and Audrey.  I didn't see Zack and Tori or Molly and her hubby.

I'm wondering who showed up from Chris family?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

In the link to the People pictures, Amy looks fabulous in the third picture. I like the dress on her. The straps were a nice touch instead of being strapless or having more fabric. It was a pretty appropriate summer wedding style and it suits her. She has such confidence in her body and I think that is one of the reasons Chris fell for her. Her hair was nice-ish; I will never love her bangs, she is capable of such a nicer hairstyle. 

@Jeanne222 Is Tori or Molly possibly next to Jacob, hidden behind the tripod of the photographer? I see long wavy dark hair and a flowy dress but no face so I can't tell. 
I did see Amy's two annoying friends! 

Edited by stewedsquash
forgot to add hair
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

A friend of mine was married last summer and she was a bit worried about her upper arms…she had a little lace capelet that just covered her shoulders and tops of her arms and armpits

it looked very pretty,  it fastened at the neck but was cut open to show the dress underneath… I think Amy would have looked better with a tiny capelet over her upper arms.

It was similar to this but just lace no beading

5A711D27-5E57-49DD-B347-38288FE421F7.jpeg

• Love 12

I was just checking out who amy follows on Instagram out of boredom. She follows Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, foodnetworkmag, along with dozens of others. Including one called cleanfoodiecravings. Lol. I wonder if she bothers to watch any of them!

• Love 4

"The Roloff matriarch read her vows from multiple pages of paper."

LMAO

Hope Chris could keep up with that.

Looks like they took their vows between the bushes, rocks and the tent? Odd.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

In the link to the People pictures, Amy looks fabulous in the third picture. I like the dress on her. The straps were a nice touch instead of being strapless or having more fabric. It was a pretty appropriate summer wedding style and it suits her. She has such confidence in her body and I think that is one of the reasons Chris fell for her. Her hair was nice-ish; I will never love her bangs, she is capable of such a nicer hairstyle. 

@Jeanne222 Is Tori or Molly possibly next to Jacob, hidden behind the tripod of the photographer? I see long wavy dark hair and a flowy dress but no face so I can't tell. 
I did see Amy's two annoying friends! 

Yes based on Tori’s IG, I think it was Tori next to Jacob. Series of pics of the kids and one of Zach, Tori, and the kids.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJhefyrByk/

Video of Jackson and Ember walking down the aisle at the wedding and dancing at the reception on Audrey and Tori’s IG stories.  Very cute!

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 5

I love Embers dress!  I see Chris motorcycle in the barn.  I love all the wildflowers.

I actually think Amy looks pretty nice.  Like her hair, dress and makeup.

Could she be looking good due to no up close selfies?

Matt did one time job getting the farm in pristine condition.  I hope they said thank you.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:
4 hours ago, seasons said:

The Roloff matriarch read her vows from multiple pages of paper."

I wonder how many time she said she was “fustrated” with Matt.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 6
5 hours ago, Kid said:

The Roloff matriarch read her vows from multiple pages of paper."

"The wedding officiant handed her four or five pages for the vows that she read to Chris."   That's a lot.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Teri313 said:

So my question is - is she now Amy Marek?

Or is he Chris Roloff???

She's already declared that she'll remain Amy Roloff.  After all, she's a "brand."

12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

A friend of mine was married last summer and she was a bit worried about her upper arms…she had a little lace capelet that just covered her shoulders and tops of her arms and armpits

it looked very pretty,  it fastened at the neck but was cut open to show the dress underneath… I think Amy would have looked better with a tiny capelet over her upper arms.

It was similar to this but just lace no beading

5A711D27-5E57-49DD-B347-38288FE421F7.jpeg

Or just loose lace cap sleeves covering the worst of the upper arms (this looks more like a cape).  But, again, we might have missed those biker babe tattoos! 

Amy DOES like to let it all hang out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

"The wedding officiant handed her four or five pages for the vows that she read to Chris."   That's a lot.  

She probably had to go through her entire life's history; you know; married 26 years, 30 years on the farm, hitched to a dirty rotten scoundrel, blah blah blah.

And to think she wrote all that on the morning of her wedding according to Amy!

6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I love Embers dress!  I see Chris motorcycle in the barn.  I love all the wildflowers.

Could she be looking good due to no up close selfies?

Matt did one time job getting the farm in pristine condition.  I hope they said thank you.

Probably photoshopped to within an inch of her life for the magazines.

I doubt it, although maybe Chris will.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

Amy looks really nice. Huge props to her makeup artist.

I fully expect Amy to wear a crown and a "Newlywed!!" sash for the next year. 

Chris gets the sash' occupant ' and shmuck.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

It is too hot to wear a sleeve 

A lace cap sleeve doesn't make one hotter (especially when you're already encased in what looks like very heavy fabric from the boobs down) but, hey, those are Amy's hamhock arms; it's not like we've never seen them before (she almost always goes sleeveless in the summer). 

Any bets on whether or not she changed dresses for the reception?  Not sure she could fully get her groove on in that one, and you're only queen for a day once.  Or twice.

More thoughts on Molly: could she have stayed away out of solidarity to her father?  They were always close, and there ARE those who think it was a slap in the face to not invite him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Any bets on whether or not she changed dresses for the reception?

I saw a video where she had the dress on while dancing.

Screenshot from the video:

D6FB0B3D-CE20-498C-9159-6728B82564A8.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

More thoughts on Molly: could she have stayed away out of solidarity to her father?  They were always close, and there ARE those who think it was a slap in the face to not invite him.

Type this - Will Molly Attend Amy Roloff & Chris Marek’s Wedding? - Tv Shows Ace

And you will get a link to TV Shows Ace that has an article that points out Izzy was posting pictures of her, Jacob, Molly and Molly's husband at the farm with them, on Friday evening. 

So Molly was definitely around. Seems unlikely she was at the farm but not at the wedding. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Maybe that's why Matt and Caryn opted for the coast instead of Arizona - so they could visit with Molly while she was there (but not at the wedding).

If they went to the coast, it's probably because it's too hot in Arizona right now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I like Amy’s dress and think she looks good, but I don’t think the bra part was properly fitted to her. It’s gappy. 

Well, boobs aren't as full and perky at 56 as they are in your 20s.  Amy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Maybe that's why Matt and Caryn opted for the coast instead of Arizona - so they could visit with Molly while she was there (but not at the wedding).

Well, Arizona is HOT right now  - we don't get many touristas in August. 

But, if it were me? I'd hope that Matt wouldn't stoop so low as to actively encourage Molly to spite her mother by inviting her on a trip the same day as her mother's wedding. I mean, there's enough discord in this family already without Matt getting his jollies this way.

Mind you - it's certainly not beyond Matt to be such an asshole, I just hope it wasn't the case. 

More likely, Molly was hanging with Izzy and Jacob Friday evening after the wedding rehearsal and attended the wedding the next day and just avoided the cameras. I'm not for the "Matt wanted to get even for not being invited so he encouraged Molly to come to Oregon and pointedly skip the wedding to spite her mother as a show of support for poor lil diddums Matt" simply because I hope Matt's not such an asshole. I could be wrong. But Molly doesn't strike me as that spiteful. 

Also The Sun is reporting that ALL the children attended, including Molly and Joel. Now, they're a bit of a gossip sheet but....

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

She got a good makeup job (no doubt professional), I'll hand her that!

Yes. Her make up was done professionally. Her eyebrows were penciled with brow liner and her eyeliner was straight and looked very nice. Teeth whitened.

Cherish the moment Chris because you'll never see that version of Amy again.

I wonder if she thanked Matt for his efforts in making the farm look so beautiful? I doubt Matt wants a thank you from her. He just wants to thank Chris!

And last of all...show us the Maren's!! Maybe TLC can get a new reality show out of these folks. "Meet The Maren's"

• LOL 10

I think Amy must have changed dresses because on one of the sites I read this morning there’s a post about Amy and Chris leaving the wedding on Chris’s bike. (I have no idea if that’s true or who provided the information) 

I wonder if they had tin cans and a “Just Married” sign on the back. 😂

• LOL 8
27 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Also The Sun is reporting that ALL the children attended, including Molly and Joel. Now, they're a bit of a gossip sheet but....

If that is so, then that would cancel out all the speculation about Matt being a mean and spiteful asshole to his poor little ex-wife and turning Molly against her, wouldn't it?

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think chenoa means “Merek’s” or however you spell Chris’s last name

Yes. I was referring to Chris MEREK.However, I've seen it misspelled as Maren/Merek/Marek/Marin and however the hell it's spelled. Ask Amy...she knows Chris's married name is Mr. Amy. 😊

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Teriacky said:

It’s too hot for Amy to wear sleeves yet Chris has to wear a black suit?!!

I really don’t want to see Chris’s flabby arms and pit hair 🤣🤣🤣

Although it would have been hilarious if Chris came to the wedding in a tank top and shorts 

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I really don’t want to see Chris’s flabby arms and pit hair 🤣🤣🤣

Although it would have been hilarious if Chris came to the wedding in a tank top and shorts 

Was he at least allowed to remove the suit jacket for the dancing portion?

• Useful 2
18 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Or is he Chris Roloff???

He's Mr. Amy.

3 hours ago, Teriacky said:

It’s too hot for Amy to wear sleeves yet Chris has to wear a black suit?!!

I do feel sorry for men who have to wear suits during the summer while women get to wear lighter clothes. 

In the pages of vows, she probably promoted her social media and cooking videos. 

And she did make him cry. At my aunt and uncle's wedding in July many years ago, she though he was crying when he was sweating. 

What about the painted rocks? They must've felt left out. Maybe one of the guests is selling one on ebay.

• LOL 6