Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

I understand why she may have been spending a lot of time at the farm before the wedding, but why is she there two days after the wedding? And the only reason I watched the whole video (it's very boring) was because, as she dreamily reminisced about how perfect the wedding was and all the people involved, I wanted to hear if she would thank the man who actually made it happen. Yeah, Matt! That would have been the gracious and I'm-not-a-bitter-ex-wife thing to do, 'cause you know, she's moved on now. In fact, she's so drunk with happiness, she should thank him for divorcing her. Anyway, I wouldn't expect her to mention him at the wedding, but two days later as she's back on his property, it might have been a nice gesture. Like, thanks Matt, for letting us do this. It was really great. But no, she didn't.

Of course not… she’s a bitter, selfish, ungrateful little shit with no manners just like her rude, disgusting father.

Classy & Elegant!!  😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Who's the tall brunette in red between Molly and Izzy at the table; wedding planner?

Hopefully Chris called Matt (again) to thank him and trade more stock tips.

Amy praises the wildflower fields, but just can't bring herself to credit the guy who created them.  Sad.

She sure is thirsty for that fan mail; how about you wear your own darn glasses?

Lisa was on a business trip (?), or she would've been trespassing on Matt's farm and kissing Amy's butt two days after the wedding, too!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Of course not… she’s a bitter, selfish, ungrateful little shit with no manners just like her rude, disgusting father.

"You didn't have to write a novel."

Preach, Gordon!

• LOL 9
(edited)
7 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Lisa was dressed in black to be her maid (matron?) of honor?  

Lighting may have made it appear black? In this picture, it doesn’t look black to me.

DFCD2F3D-9471-48EC-B787-90F4D7A5BAB3.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Lighting may have made it appear black? In this picture, it doesn’t look black to me.

DFCD2F3D-9471-48EC-B787-90F4D7A5BAB3.jpeg

Black , plum really doesn’t matter it’s still like throwing a tarp over a rhino 🦏 

you can’t polish a turd 

• LOL 5
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Black , plum really doesn’t matter it’s still like throwing a tarp over a rhino 🦏 

you can’t polish a turd 

I was thinking purple - like Barney.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Did Amy ever thank Matt for the use of HIS farm and all the hard work he did getting it ready for her wedding?

Of course not… that would take class and the ability to be polite…. Amy is a stranger to both.

she goes through life with a chip on her shoulder always looking for something to bitch about.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

The wedding makeup artist must've put the makeup on with a butter knife. 

Fake eyelashes that look like a couple of wooly worms, too.  Maybe that was the "something borrowed" from Tori.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Apparently their honeymoon is on hold.  Chris said they aren't sure which island they're going to visit.  Maybe they're waiting because the Governor of Hawaii is asking people to not come there during this pandemic.  

Did we already see this photo of Amy with something stuck in her teeth?

image.png

Edited by DonnaMae
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Apparently their honeymoon is on hold.  Chris said they aren't sure which island they're going to visit.  Maybe they're waiting because the Governor of Hawaii is asking people to not come there during this pandemic.  

image.png

I would say they're going to visit whichever island Amy chooses!

Two words: dental floss.  There have been multiple photos of Amy with something stuck in her teeth.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Finally, ONE of the groom.  What, exactly, was Amy's (wedding planner's) color scheme?  The participants seem to be all over the map.  And who was in charge of Zach's alteration???

Poor Chris looks so hot in that three-piece black suit. Maybe something a little lighter and more seasonal would have worked better. I suspect his comfort was not a priority, but the man must own suits for his job. 

The sleeves on Zach's shirt are too long and full, and they don't fit under the sleeves on that jacket. He should have had a shirt tailored while he was doing the suit. The jacket sleeves may be too short too, but it's hard to tell. 

I like Molly's cotton jumpsuit. I like Amy's dress too, but the neckline seems to have sunk as the day wore on. 

Add in Lisa's dark dress, and the color wheel, levels of formality, and seasons of the year are all on display at once. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I would say they're going to visit whichever island Amy chooses!

Two words: dental floss.  There have been multiple photos of Amy with something stuck in her teeth.

Shit, just look at this pair!  WTF lets put on the worst pic possible, make sure  I have shit in my teeth! TLC should boot these slobs.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Did we already see this photo of Amy with something stuck in her teeth?

image.png

Lol they're waiting for People or TLC to pay!

I'm sure Amy's not paying and maybe Chris isn't anybody's fool!  Lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Lol they're waiting for People or TLC to pay!

I'm sure Amy's not paying and maybe Chris isn't anybody's fool!  Lol

Good thing Matt didn't buy a retirement condo there after all, or they'd be expecting him to extend his hospitality once again!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

Nothing wrong with sneakers.  They make sneakers for brides to wear with their wedding dress.  I'd wear sneakers if I was getting married, I'd want to be comfortable!

Sneakers for a formal wedding?  No.  You can find comfortable dressy shoes.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

All I'm seeing are Amy pictures.  Did Chris show up?

Did Amy ever thank Matt for the use of HIS farm and all the hard work he did getting it ready for her wedding?

I’m not sure if she thanked him privately or it will be in a talking head when they film the show, I imagine Chris probably thanked him during a text or something.  However on her IG video with Deb at the farm (Lisa was on a business trip)she only thanked/mentioned the flower company, the baker, the caterer and the band, but I don’t keep up with all the postings from her.   I usually just want to watch the cooking videos 😂 She also told us to check out the story in People magazine no mention of The Sun 😂

• Love 4

She needs to start wearing makeup when she leaves the house.  She looked really nice on her wedding day, but now we see the bad complexion again.  I guess she didn't get a facial before her big day.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

30714783-36E3-47D2-BB41-BCDF985F4772.jpeg

I'd say the footwear all around looks pretty scruffy. It's one thing to wear sneakers that are wedding grade, and another to wear ones that look worn and dirty. I also feel terrible for Chris in that boring, cheap-looking black suit. He looks like an undertaker.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Teri313 said:

I'd say the footwear all around looks pretty scruffy. It's one thing to wear sneakers that are wedding grade, and another to wear ones that look worn and dirty. I also feel terrible for Chris in that boring, cheap-looking black suit. He looks like an undertaker.

...or the corpse.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

The wedding attire is all over the place, which is what I would expect at an outdoor wedding on a farm. Personally I would never wear sneakers to a wedding, but young guys like Zach tend to get a lot of leeway when it comes to footwear.

"Casual Farm" is fine, except that Amy was insisting on "Stuffy Formal," at least for the groom on top of the wedding cake.  Pick a lane, Amy!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 8/27/2021 at 5:44 PM, Jeanne222 said:

This whole horse and pony show is ridiculous for a woman of Amy’s age and history. Married, divorced, four children, four grandchildren!

Too bad Barbra Streisand at age 56  didn’t get the memo regarding lavish over the top second weddings with cleavage exposed, no sleeves , 15 foot veil, thousands of flowers in July with 4 flower girls and grandchildren of Jim’s .

I hope Chris is able to embrace  the controlling wife like Barbra’s husband has.
If Amy-and Cris they are  acting that happiness they deserve Emmys. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

At least Jeremy has an excuse for the fit of his suit…. It’s the same suit that he got married in.

I think it still fits him pretty good considering that Zach couldn’t even get into his wedding suit.

I don't know if he couldn't fit into it or Amy demanded a different color (again, why?) or he just wanted a new suit, but the one he got married in actually fit and looked good, unlike this one.  If he'd gained a few pounds, he should've lost them in that gym he frequents!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

I don't mind sneakers at weddings, but Zack's sneakers look like crap.  And Jacob and Jeremy could have polished their shoes.

And Jackson (he wore crap brown shoes, too).

• Love 3
6 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

And who was in charge of Zach's alteration???

😄 And his shoes!! They look like 500 miles of bad road from 20 years ago. 

1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

If Amy-and Cris they were acting that happiness they deserve Emmys. 

True. But we don't know exactly WHAT those two are happy for. 

• Love 1