Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I don't know if he couldn't fit into it or Amy demanded a different color (again, why?) or he just wanted a new suit, but the one he got married in actually fit and looked good, unlike this one.  If he'd gained a few pounds, he should've lost them in that gym he frequents!

Tori said that zach’s suit didn’t fit anymore…. Meanwhile Auj was simply gushing that Jer still fits his wedding suit

auj also went on and on about how handsome jer is and she can’t believe how lucky she is to be married to such a hunk 🤗

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I mean really, do many of us wear the same clothes we wore five years ago? He doesn't even appear to have gained all that much. As in, I wouldn't look at Zach right now and think "fatty fatty boom ba latty".

The only reason anyone including myself are talking about Zach not fitting in his wedding suit it because Tori made such a big deal out of it and was laughing at how Zach has put on the lbs. and how they had to order him a new suit.

I didn’t see anyone say he was a fatty except Tori

• Love 8
On 8/29/2021 at 12:55 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I think Amy must have changed dresses because on one of the sites I read this morning there’s a post about Amy and Chris leaving the wedding on Chris’s bike. (I have no idea if that’s true or who provided the information) 

I wonder if they had tin cans and a “Just Married” sign on the back. 😂

here's the proof and the only "cans" were Amys 😲

Run Chris RUN!!!!!!

amyamy.gif

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

😄 And his shoes!! They look like 500 miles of bad road from 20 years ago. 

True. But we don't know exactly WHAT those two are happy for. 

Oh I think we know!   $$$$. Cha Ching!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Too bad Barbra Streisand at age 56  didn’t get the memo regarding lavish over the top second weddings with cleavage exposed, no sleeves , 15 foot veil, thousands of flowers in July with 4 flower girls and grandchildren of Jim’s .

I hope Chris is able to embrace  the controlling wife like Barbra’s husband has.
If Amy-and Cris they are  acting that happiness they deserve Emmys. 

I didn’t realize Barbara was also married on a farm !

• LOL 4

The fans watch the show weekly, but are not good enough to be shown a special of the wedding? Instead, TLC allows Amy to sell the rights to it to People Magazine. Well screw that. When months from now TLC gets around to showing the wedding, they can stick that episode right up their butts!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

The fans watch the show weekly, but are not good enough to be shown a special of the wedding? Instead, TLC allows Amy to sell the rights to it to People Magazine. Well screw that. When months from now TLC gets around to showing the wedding, they can stick that episode right up their butts!

I think they did us a favor.I think when he runs off in a few months will be much better viewing. maybe he takes matt's bimbo with him!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I was never a dedicated viewer of this show until the kids all moved out, mainly because their household seemed chaotic to me and I thought Amy was one of those moms who try to turn the kids against their dad, or at least get them on her side. I don't know if that's a fair assessment, but that's what I recall from the little that I did watch. I appreciated that Matt was creative and always trying to do something fun on the farm, and it bugged me that Amy was always rolling her eyes and throwing cold water on his ideas. So now that I'm seeing her so blissfully happy with Chris, it makes me wonder if she was ever happy around Matt. Were they ever affectionate with each other? Was she ever tolerant of him? I just can't picture it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I was never a dedicated viewer of this show until the kids all moved out, mainly because their household seemed chaotic to me and I thought Amy was one of those moms who try to turn the kids against their dad, or at least get them on her side. I don't know if that's a fair assessment, but that's what I recall from the little that I did watch. I appreciated that Matt was creative and always trying to do something fun on the farm, and it bugged me that Amy was always rolling her eyes and throwing cold water on his ideas. So now that I'm seeing her so blissfully happy with Chris, it makes me wonder if she was ever happy around Matt. Were they ever affectionate with each other? Was she ever tolerant of him? I just can't picture it.

I don’t think Amy was in love with Matt’s genius!  She couldn’t even put sheets on the beds while Matt was building the Roloff empire. 
Its much easier to criticize than to do. 

Im not real sure the Amy and Chris pairing is a match made in heaven. 

Im still thinking this is a marriage of convenience and $$$ via TLC.  If so quite a clever concept!

• Love 9
On 8/27/2021 at 5:36 PM, DonnaMae said:

You don't know that.  Maybe he just wants to be a good ex-husband, especially because they share children and grandchildren.  I don't see Matt as a bad guy wanting to make his ex-wife miserable.  What would be the point in that?

I wonder why he'd want to be a good ex ?  He sucked as a husband.  If he wasn't getting DUIs (2) and complaining about everything, he was, shall we say, dipping his pen in the company ink.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Im still thinking this is a marriage of convenience and $$$ via TLC.  If so quite a

Don't be surprised if one day he is not there.Nobody mentions him, just disappears no explanation. there was never any chris just crickets.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Were they ever affectionate with each other? Was she ever tolerant of him? I just can't picture it.

I've been watching since the beginning. IMO their marriage was always a train wreck, with so much contempt and resentment on both sides. I think they married before they really knew each other, and were never well-suited as partners. 

I am happy to see them both moving on with their lives, and I really hope Amy can keep the complaints about Matt and the farm to a minimum. You've remarried, girl - go be happy.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don’t think Amy was in love with Matt’s genius!  She couldn’t even put sheets on the beds while Matt was building the Roloff empire. 
Its much easier to criticize than to do. 

Im not real sure the Amy and Chris pairing is a match made in heaven. 

Im still thinking this is a marriage of convenience and $$$ via TLC.  If so quite a clever concept!

Matt didn't "build the empire" the entire family did with the show. I think Amy neverexpected to be married and here was a guy willing to marry her after meeting once. Matt is no genius, he was about to lose the farm when the show started. The same time lazy Amy was raising the kids and working three jobs to feed those kids.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I find it curious that  almost ALL (that I've seen)  of the released SM photos/videos of the wedding feature only the bride and her immediate family.

Where is MyMan? I did see one pic of "MM" dancing with Ember but so far that's it. Are we going to be blasted with numerous pics of "MM" when People publishes their "exclusive scoop?"  This really is the wedding of Amy. It's all so stupid. I wonder if Amy's ego knows how many people are watching because we're laughing! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I find it curious that  almost ALL (that I've seen)  of the released SM photos/videos of the wedding feature only the bride and her immediate family.

Where is MyMan? I did see one pic of "MM" dancing with Ember but so far that's it. Are we going to be blasted with numerous pics of "MM" when People publishes their "exclusive scoop?"  This really is the wedding of Amy. It's all so stupid. I wonder if Amy's ego knows how many people are watching because we're laughing! 

I keep saying,he's gone- never was here-chris who?The check bounced he is gone.that was quicker than i thought.Good bye!

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

It's all so stupid. I wonder if Amy's ego knows how many people are watching because we're laughing! 

If its really about her ego, then I think she's laughing all the way to the bank at all the attention she receives here ;)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

If its really about her ego, then I think she's laughing all the way to the bank at all the attention she receives here ;)

She does provide us with lots of laughter! And I'm not missing any money from my bank account because of her comedic actions! Keep bringing it on Amy!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

And I'm not missing any money from my bank account because of her comedic actions! Keep bringing it on Amy!

Nope, I am sure you aren't, but Amy IS making the money off her appearances. She's got money to burn on a fancy wedding and plenty to spare, all from the attention she receives :)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Nope, I am sure you aren't, but Amy IS making the money off her appearances. She's got money to burn on a fancy wedding and plenty to spare, all from the attention she receives :)

I don't care what she makes.there are a few things ,she is stupid,she is a slop, a cooking idiot , and I am willing to bet she is not happy being a bitchy bulldozer.Married or no.So i am willing to begrudge her having some money.What the difference she is too cheap to enjoy it anyway. money doesn't change this she still an asshole along with the rest of this tribe.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

"I'M getting married."  "MY wedding."  Can't say it was false advertising!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Actually many are in shock the wedding even took place and Chris showed up!

Amy was advertising bracelets in her little shop less than 24 hours after the event!

I’m still convinced this is no love match but a marriage of convenience for the show!

That being true it’s a win for everybody. 

• Love 4

To be honest, I have no doubt that they got married... too much info is too easily accessed by reporters to make this conspiracy theory work. But if you really want to check, there's a variety of on line search engines fof records that cost a small fee to use if you're not local to the area, All4mom2. Until someone does check, I see no reason to buy into the fake marriage talk.

• Love 4

To clarify I do believe they are married.  I don’t believe it’s because they love each other.

I believe it’s for all the benefits they both will be receiving due to that marriage. 

They can have separate bedrooms, each go about their work and business independently. 

These two are no Spring chickens. Chris has never found a mate due to who knows. Amy surely wouldn’t have any suitors.

Heck they stretched the engagement out four years. They had to do something!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, sandals said:

Oh my goodness!! No baby please!!

They won't need to do that. between jacob the shithead his     kid coming and tori trying to ramp up production there will be plenty of rug rats to fuck with.but this is all mute.He is not going to be there.The writers will get him out somehow.LOL

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Heck they stretched the engagement out four years. They had to do something!

In the immortal words of Lisa, Chris had to sh*t or be replac- I mean, get off the pot!

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Next storyline: adopting a baby so Chris can experience fatherhood.

He'd better get used to having "loud" children spend the night first...

• Love 2
18 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

She's got money to burn on a fancy wedding

I guess we all have a different opinion/perspective on what a "fancy wedding" means. 

I googled pics of Barbara Striesand's wedding. She looked stunning. Comparing Amy's wedding gown/venue with Streisand's is like comparing the 1000 pound sisters to Heidi Klum and Gigi Hadid. JMOO

• LOL 3
  • Love 2