Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I get it, but of all the things to cut corners on….I guess I’m old school.  I don’t get having desert stations at a wedding reception, when you can just do a lovely cake that serves as decoration and food.  Presumably, once in a lifetime opportunity to have a wedding cake……oh well. It was Amy’s choice and her second go round.  Brides’s choice is what counts.  

I agree.  It's traditional (which Amy claims to be) and practical (which Chris claims to be), as well as "classy and elegant."  It would've given Lisa and Deb something to do at the reception besides snark!

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Maybe some were farm workers or TLC crew…. Dunno but many of the people seated for the meal and then on the dance floor were in shorts, jeans and t-shirts as well.

I’ve never attended a wedding dressed that casually nor have I seen other guests dressed that casually but I’ve also never attended a wedding on a farm with barns etc… maybe people feel it’s ok at a farm wedding. 🤷‍♀️

Maybe since TLC was paying for this horse and pony show they said their working crew could also eat and drink!

Happens on movie sets all the time and since I now believe this was a wedding between two odd balls who would never find love they were matched for the show must go on!

Amy shilling bracelets one of two days after the wedding kind of gave it all away!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy shilling bracelets one of two days after the wedding kind of gave it all away!

I'm not understanding your logic. Most online businesses have the ability to set up posts ahead of time so that business can continue while someone is away. That Amy was posting about selling bracelets a few days after the wedding seems fairly meaningless. 

As for the casual attire at the reception - I have definitely been to weddings where people changed from hot fancy clothes to something more comfortable for dancing etc.

A fake wedding, much like a secret wedding, doesn't appear to gain anyone anything here. It would be killer bad press for TLC if discovered. And honestly I don't think Amy is a good enough actress to pull it off. 

• Love 4

But Gordon is just beginning to walk Amy down the "isle" when those casually attired photobombers stroll by in the background, so that's not a "changing after the ceremony ends to be more comfortable during the reception" thing.

Do you really think anyone would be shocked to learn that TLC fakes storylines?

Let me introduce you to "My Big, Fat, Fabulous Lie."

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, EllaWycliffe said:

I'm not understanding your logic. Most online businesses have the ability to set up posts ahead of time so that business can continue while someone is away. That Amy was posting about selling bracelets a few days after the wedding seems fairly meaningless. 

As for the casual attire at the reception - I have definitely been to weddings where people changed from hot fancy clothes to something more comfortable for dancing etc.

A fake wedding, much like a secret wedding, doesn't appear to gain anyone anything here. It would be killer bad press for TLC if discovered. And honestly I don't think Amy is a good enough actress to pull it off. 

TLC doesn't care what press they get.the shows they promote is a dead giveaway.they  flat don't care what shit they put or what the producers do to get it It is a well run shit producing machine,and the amount of shit is staggering.If the weddings phoney so what ?      they answer to no one.Chris disappears even better no wxtra check to hand out. tlc is disgusting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

But Gordon is just beginning to walk Amy down the "isle" when those casually attired photobombers stroll by in the background, so that's not a "changing after the ceremony ends to be more comfortable during the reception" thing.

Thats easily film crew or farm workers. The vast majority of photos show people appropriately dressed. 

5 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Do you really think anyone would be shocked to learn that TLC fakes storylines?

Oh there's any number of storylines that are faked. LPBW was front and center with Matt claiming in seasons 7-11 that he had a great marriage and was absolutely never considering divorce, for example. 

9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Let me introduce you to "My Big, Fat, Fabulous Lie."

Not a show I watch regularly but I am familiar with the situation that fans believe Whitney and Chris's (I think his name was Chris) engagement was faked for the cameras. Significant to note - no one appears to have gotten married and the couple split. A fake wedding and marriage are much more difficult to crawl out from under. Personally I don't see Amy capable of that level of lying to her dad and kids. I don't see several of the kids participating knowingly in a farce wedding. If found out to be a lie - it completely alienates fans - look at your own example of Whitney.

Its also a pretty extensive commit from Chris to sell his house and move in with someone he's not actually marrying. Its not like he can easily walk away from the lie now. 

Plus its too easily caught out. Personally I have no need to go tracking down marriage licenses but there are reporters out there who live to take down lying reality whores.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, stoppro said:

TLC doesn't care what press they get.the shows they promote is a dead giveaway.they  flat don't care what shit they put or what the producers do to get it It is a well run shit producing machine,and the amount of shit is staggering.If the weddings phoney so what ?      they answer to no one.Chris disappears even better no wxtra check to hand out. tlc is disgusting.

And never forget they all got four years of Showtime leading up to this production!

• Love 2

In the picture of Amy and her dad walking down the aisle, I think that it was taken by a guest and that is why the two people (who I think are wedding workers) and the blue tent thing are captured in the picture. Here is another view that shows the blue tent thing under the shelter, from Audrey's instagram, in two videos. I think it also shows that the official aisle starts at the barn next to the the shelter. It also shows a worker dressed in black running behind Ember and Jackson to adjust a camera. So all that to say that I don't think the tent thing or the two people walking in casual clothes were meant to be part of the "official" wedding pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTL11-CLBgO/

eta But it is true that there was a big gap in the dress code at this wedding! Some were decked out, some were super casual. One man (a guest) in the video is shown trying to get a picture of Ember and Jackson walking down the aisle and he is wearing a baseball type hat. 

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

God only knows which box those "collectibles" are in, buried somewhere in Amy's hoard.

Or Chris's office.

That looks like a TLC employee running with filming equipment in the baseball cap.  "Classy and elegant!"

And that sure is a lot of togetherness between Ember and Jackson considering that their parents are supposedly not speaking!

• Love 2

A client I work for has a subscription to People Magazine. The latest issue has the Amy wedding photos in it. I think it's on page 34 or 52. It's buried in there somewhere.

Four pics (that have already been seen on SM) 2 of Amy and MyMan and 2 other pics (of the white shoes and i forgot what the 4th pic is.) A brief paragraph about Amy finding true love. No cover story. 😄

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5

Between Amy's yellowing and Zach's dark tooth, obviously dentistry - at least cosmetic dentistry - isn't high on their list of priorities.  The other family members' chompers seem to be holding up but, once again, Zach is his mother's son!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3

I'm genuinely curious what you think can be done. I have a friend with thd dark tooth problem and she's tried everything ( and has the money to do things) but aside from extraction and implants, theres nothing that works Nd she's not into surgery. Yellow teeth are more fixable but some types of antibiotics can permanently yellow teeth. There may not be an easy cosmetic fix

• Love 6

A dark tooth is a dead tooth (the root/pulp/nerve has died), either due to injury or a root canal having been performed.  A veneer is the easiest fix in terms of cosmetics, but ultimately an essentially hollow tooth is brittle and fragile and prone to breakage.  It's best to have it capped before that happens.  Amy, of course, could bleach her teeth but, hey, if she doesn't care, why should we???

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 9/8/2021 at 3:33 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Not a show I watch regularly but I am familiar with the situation that fans believe Whitney and Chris's (I think his name was Chris) engagement was faked for the cameras. Significant to note - no one appears to have gotten married and the couple split. A fake wedding and marriage are much more difficult to crawl out from under. Personally I don't see Amy capable of that level of lying to her dad and kids. I don't see several of the kids participating knowingly in a farce wedding. If found out to be a lie - it completely alienates fans - look at your own example of Whitney.

Its also a pretty extensive commit from Chris to sell his house and move in with someone he's not actually marrying. Its not like he can easily walk away from the lie now. 

Plus its too easily caught out. Personally I have no need to go tracking down marriage licenses but there are reporters out there who live to take down lying reality whores.

It's Chase.

4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

It's best to have it capped before that happens. 

You can't always cap a tooth that has died or been damaged.  When that happened to our daughter, the dentist said the best thing to do was leave the discolored tooth in place as long as possible.  It may not be esthetically pleasing to all people, but sometimes dentally it's the right thing to do.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Ember is so cute. And Amy....those gums! 

They are really light.  Hopefully Amy isn't having health issues.  I have a friend whose gums got lighter and her dentist sent her to the doctor to test for issues with her kidneys.  It ended up being anemia.

1 hour ago, Absolom said:

You can't always cap a tooth that has died or been damaged.  When that happened to our daughter, the dentist said the best thing to do was leave the discolored tooth in place as long as possible.  It may not be esthetically pleasing to all people, but sometimes dentally it's the right thing to do.

Well, it happened to me, and I finally had it capped after years of internal bleaching (which is yet another option he could explore), and it was fine...

But evidently it doesn't bother him or Tori or he'd do something about it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

55BEC3BE-7B2A-4F93-9CA6-354D719A9558.jpeg

Why did it take two grown men to pick up Amy and hold her? 

And as usual, there's Chris passively standing to the side. The wheels in his brain slowly turning. But definitely coming up with a plan to secure his future. 

I wonder how often the little Mrs. M is going to use the "exercise" room in Amy's home. The one Chris set up complete with flat screen tv. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, stoppro said:

Little people tossing is back?Look at that bunch of perverts!Maybe chris is selling tickets.That sure is the 'fun bunch'.

Took the words right out of my mouth; this is one smidgeon away from "dwarf tossing."  The minute Amy cannonballed into the the center of that pool tube and men started "spinning" her in it on the water, Chris couldn't see straight, and he still hasn't fully recovered!

58 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder how often the little Mrs. M is going to use the "exercise" room in Amy's home. The one Chris set up complete with flat screen tv. 

How long before it's thoroughly hoarded?

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Why did it take two grown men to pick up Amy and hold her? 

Because she has a normal sized body, its just her arms and legs that are shorter. I'm going to generously say she might weigh, when thin, 120 pounds. Neither of the guys look fit enough to easily pick up 120 (and likely more, I am being kind) pounds by themselves. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Because she has a normal sized body, its just her arms and legs that are shorter. I'm going to generously say she might weigh, when thin, 120 pounds. Neither of the guys look fit enough to easily pick up 120 (and likely more, I am being kind) pounds by themselves. 

It's her old singles' group.  Pretty "slim" pickings at their ages!

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

How long before it's thoroughly hoarded?

Edited 1 hour ago by all4mom2

Or possibly, treadmills and exercise bikes shaped like clowns. Maybe Mrs. M will allow Chris to have an exercise bike in the form of a Harley. Or an exercise bike in the form of a 25 year old stripper. 

• LOL 2
19 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Or possibly, treadmills and exercise bikes shaped like clowns. Maybe Mrs. M will allow Chris to have an exercise bike in the form of a Harley. Or an exercise bike in the form of a 25 year old stripper. 

If there's clutter, he'll just keep his gym membership, if you know what I mean.

1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I'm going to generously say she might weigh, when thin, 120 pounds. 

I'm guessing the number of jelly beans in the glass jar is 150 at a bare minimum.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

All I remember is Amy pissed off!!! and bitching!!! about a friend of Chris’s picking her up…. But I guess it’s ok for a bunch of men to pick her up like a sack of potatoes for the camera..

I’d love to see the guy who picked her up… he must be built like a brick shithouse 💪🏋️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

All I remember is Amy pissed off!!! and bitching!!! about a friend of Chris’s picking her up…. But I guess it’s ok for a bunch of men to pick her up like a sack of potatoes for the camera.

It's funny that Chris happened not to witness the offense!

That was when she was doing her "I've been bullied, and that's why I'm perpetually angry" damage control routine to appease Chris...  Context!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

All I remember is Amy pissed off!!! and bitching!!! about a friend of Chris’s picking her up…. But I guess it’s ok for a bunch of men to pick her up like a sack of potatoes for the camera..

2 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

That's when she was doing her "I've been bullied and that's why I'm perpetually angry" damage control routine for Chris.  Context!

Actually yes, context IS important. When you are in a group and some friends want to pick you up for a playful photo and ask you and basically include you in the decision process about what happens to your body, thats everyone being respectfully with their fun.

When someone decides to pick you up *because they want to* and don't ask you if you want to participate, that's someone taking advantage of your size and yes, bullying you, particularly if you get upset at being manhandled against their will. 

One example is willing participation, the other is physical restraint against your will. Amy has every right to participate in physical activities if she *chooses* to... but the second someone lays their hands on her and picks her up against her will, and forces her to be physically present in an activity that she does not choose to be in... that's assault. I trust if an average height woman, or even a dwarf woman who wasn't Amy said "some guy lifted me off my feet and wouldn't let me get away" wouldn't be treated with "quit your bitching, it was in fun"... I hope, at least. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Actually yes, context IS important. When you are in a group and some friends want to pick you up for a playful photo and ask you and basically include you in the decision process about what happens to your body, thats everyone being respectfully with their fun.

When someone decides to pick you up *because they want to* and don't ask you if you want to participate, that's someone taking advantage of your size and yes, bullying you, particularly if you get upset at being manhandled against their will. 

One example is willing participation, the other is physical restraint against your will. Amy has every right to participate in physical activities if she *chooses* to... but the second someone lays their hands on her and picks her up against her will, and forces her to be physically present in an activity that she does not choose to be in... that's assault. I trust if an average height woman, or even a dwarf woman who wasn't Amy said "some guy lifted me off my feet and wouldn't let me get away" wouldn't be treated with "quit your bitching, it was in fun"... I hope, at least. 

I'm assuming Chris was present at the time.  Can you envision anyone trying to pick up AMY, who practically tackled that poor county inspector like a linebacker and then sat on him 😄 against her will and not at least HEARING the commotion going on???  None of his other friends happened to see it, either?  He acted absolutely gob-smacked to hear her sob story.  Not to call Amy a liar, but I call BS.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I'm assuming Chris was present at the time. 

Which might be the flaw in your argument, no offense. 

The incident with the inspector is irrelevant, it's like saying to a rape victim 'we know because you're a good athlete that you *could* fight someone off, and you didn't so....you're to blame.".

5 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

None of his other friends happened to see it, either?  He acted absolutely gob-smacked to hear her sob story. 

This pretty strongly indicates that it didn't happen in front of Chris, you know. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I'm assuming Chris was present at the time.  Can you envision anyone trying to pick up AMY, who practically tackled that poor county inspector like a linebacker and then sat on him 😄 against her will and not at least HEARING the commotion going on???  None of his other friends happened to see it, either?  He acted absolutely gob-smacked to hear her sob story.  Not to call Amy a liar, but I call BS.

Exactly no one else witnessed it or if they did it was such a nothing moment that they’ve forgotten it happening.

chris looked stunned when she told her story and even asked Amy if he was there when it happened?!?… she said “yes” he was there! But Chris had absolutely no memory of any such thing.

Amy was throwing a pity party about being bullied and I think she threw that in to gain support… I think it’s BS because if it happened like Amy said… other people would have noticed.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

if it happened like Amy said… other people would have noticed.

Absolutely. She knows (by now) how to stage photos for attention/publicity/sympathy. 

Boo Hoo fucking Hoo. Poor "picked on" Amy. Many people (kids and adults) go through this shit every day of their lives. And they have worse physical abnormalities than Amy. She's no hero nor do I feel any sympathy for her. Or Matt or Zach or Jackson or Lila. They'll all be just fine thanks to TLC and Matt.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Boo Hoo fucking Hoo. Poor "picked on" Amy. Many people (kids and adults) go through this shit every day of their lives. And they have worse physical abnormalities than Amy

I mean, I was taught not to tease the less fortunate. How disabled does someone have to be to rate sympathy for teasing? 

10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

She's no hero nor do I feel any sympathy for her. Or Matt or Zach or Jackson or Lila.

I'm not overwhelmed with sympathy in that I think Matt, Amy, and Zach have parlayed their physical disabilities into a good living but to a point it is a "two bits a gander" look. 

Jackson and Lila tho? They're children who will be teased due to their appearance and yes, I do have sympathy for that.. and I have sympathy for yes, Matt, Amy, and Zach for having to grow up in a world where their disabilities did indeed make them targets. It shows negatively in their personalities, all of them. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly no one else witnessed it or if they did it was such a nothing moment that they’ve forgotten it happening.

chris looked stunned when she told her story and even asked Amy if he was there when it happened?!?… she said “yes” he was there! But Chris had absolutely no memory of any such thing.

Amy was throwing a pity party about being bullied and I think she threw that in to gain support… I think it’s BS because if it happened like Amy said… other people would have noticed.

That whole trip to Michigan was all "let's convince Chris that Amy was bullied to explain away her anger, which is scaring away Chris's marriage proposal," and it worked like a charm...  Even her brother pitched in and helped out (I remember that that Zach was also gob-smacked to hear about her childhood; wouldn't one think she'd have shared her experiences -- had they happened as told -- with her one achon child as a way of helping him cope with his own experiences being bullied as a dwarf growing up?

And, of course, if she's "exaggerating" about this, it kind of throws her other unsubstantiated claims -- such as that Matt literally cheated -- into question.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

Even her brother helped (notice that Zach was also gob-smacked to hear about her childhood; wouldn't one think she'd have shared her experiences with her achon child as a way of helping him cope with his own?

The brother has always been consistent on having to protect Amy. 

Zach is gobsmacked when pretty much anything happens. In very early episodes, Amy was quick to explain to Zach and the public that people were going to be mean to him and she knew this because she had been teased as a child herself. 

You'll forgive me but I have no reason to doubt a child with an obvious handicap was brutally teased and bullied. Hell, the very first episode of this show - the pilot Little People Big Dreams - shows Zach being brutally teased complete with the physical stuff we've been talking about and one kid spitting on him. On his birthday, at his birthday party and in front of cameras. Kids are vicious little beasts. Amy was teased and bullied as a child, I have absolutely no doubt of that. If you're arguing she wasn't then I think we're done. 

• Love 5

Again, I always appreciate it when people don't put words in my mouth.  I didn't say she wasn't bullied as a child (maybe, once, by one mean boy; I believe her brother's account of what sounded like a mercifully brief and limited bullying experience. considering).  But what I AM saying is that Amy possibly tends to exaggerate her grievances, in my humble estimation, for sympathy, and isn't above manipulating her audience with those embellishments.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 4