Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Didn’t Amy have Caryn fired?

Now Caryn is the big boss lady. I wonder how Amy feels about that!

Amy should be happy they allow her on the farm but I’m sure it’s all for the show!

The show must go on!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1C441610-265C-49C7-A5FE-C0A3919984C1.jpeg

0FB85F1B-3D7E-4052-A663-7C4B0FCEB317.jpeg

Amy's gums are back! Rah rah siss boom bah!

Looks like she's got some glitter sprinkles in her crow's feet lines by her eyes. She just doesn't know when to stop. The 60 year old cheerleader is too much. Dress like a witch next year.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 10/2/2021 at 8:03 PM, Irate Panda said:

That’s one of the most genuine smiles I’ve seen on Chris, looks like he’s having a good time at the farm. 

It's Amy's costume.  Dress-up is his favorite game!

• LOL 5
22 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Is she looking for a brain?

I thought she was trying to look like a Budweiser Clydesdale. 

And the patch on her right boob...nobody wants their eyes to be drawn to granny tits. She really thinks she's all that. Poor thing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

She's calling herself "cute"?  At least she's modest!

4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’d like to know who runs the “rolofffarms” account..

is it Caryn calling Amy “cute”?

Isn't the woman who ended up renting the big house from Matt the new farm manager? She might be running the account. I mean, she's not exactly to call Amy the old woman who's trying to hold on to the past, now is she. At least we've yet to see her boobs this season. She must be saving those costumes for later in the season or for Chris. I just find it really odd you never see anyone else in costumes in these pics... not even the small kids visiting the farm with their parents. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Cropped, so it’s blurry.

FC7DBC49-F93D-4CBC-B0F9-A59D7DA0B1D6.jpeg

What or who is she trying to portray? Liberace on crack? Bozo the Clown with pigtails?

And what is the title of that book she's holding? "It's Fun To Read"? Well, at least she's encouraging kids to read. Too bad Zach never got that message.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

She might be running the account. I mean, she's not exactly to call Amy the old woman who's trying to hold on to the past, now is she.

Yeah, not sure why anyone would expect the official Roloff website to slam an employee with "look at the hot ugly mess we continue to pay every year despite how gross and disgusting we find her".

20 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What or who is she trying to portray? Liberace on crack? Bozo the Clown with pigtails?

Its a variation on Cat In The Hat. 

37 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

At least we've yet to see her boobs this season.

When did we actually see her boobs? I recall last year a costume that had a low neckline that was deemed "TITS OUT" - but in fact no tits or boobs were displayed. Did Amy actually walk about topless? Were there any public complaints? Funny that Matt continues to employ Amy if she's walking about with bare boobs. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I actually prefer it to her other costumes, especially the cleavage-baring ones, which are not family friendly.  She should wear this all the time!  It's the only one that's actually farm-related.

I have never seen Amy in an R-rated costume. Let alone one that was objectionable for children.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, bobalina said:

I have never seen Amy in an R-rated costume. Let alone one that was objectionable for children.

Some were "udder"ly revealing.  Hmmm,, maybe they're farm-related after all?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Bobalina, the costume in question was the little red riding hood costume from last year that was a little low cut. There were no actual complaints by customers. Apparently being a little low cut is being equated with Amy "showing her boobs" and being "tits out" but the actual costume was not in any way R rated... certainly Matt felt no need to ask Amy to leave.

• Love 6

Because there were no posted complaints and Amy wore the costume the entire day. If there was a problem, she would have been sent home or required to change. 

For all the complaining here, the costume in question fully covered Amy's breasts and would not have led to her being refused entry at any public site as too risqué.

ETA if Amy was "tits out" or "showing her boobs" or "wearing something R-rated" and "not family friendly" there would have been loud complaints from paying customers. Because people rightly don't go to a pumpkin patch with the kiddies expecting to see a middle aged woman bare her breasts to them. The reason we don't see complaints about Amy's bare breasts is because her outfit covered her and was just a little low cut.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

91E327ED-8E0F-48AB-9333-F0D8723CDDA0.jpeg

How would one know this?

Exactly, there’s no way of knowing what people thought of her cleavage on display.

We also don’t know if anyone complained…

so far this year she hasn’t worn any low cut costumes, maybe she was told not to 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Amy should have had the common sense and decency to not wear any costume that was cut 'too low' in the first place. It's not an adults-only evening Halloween party, it's a work related family event. Proper coverage should have never been an issue. Save the sexy clothing for Chris and keep the shades down when wearing them.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, floridamom said:

It's not an adults-only evening Halloween party, it's a work related family event. Proper coverage should have never been an issue.

It wasn't. Her breasts were completely covered. Had she been a guest of the farm she would not have been denied service or entry. I'm sorry if you don't like what she was wearing but it was perfectly acceptable and not adults only. 

If it was really that bad, a) people WOULD have complained and b) Matt should have been a man and sent his employee home... and didn't.  The pictures are still available so insisting her breasts were visible when they weren't is getting old. 

If its about common decency then Matt owns the farm and could have sent his employee home to change and didn't. He didn't because the outfit wasn't indecent. Amy was wearing a costume that had she gone shopping or to a restaurant even one with a family theme like IHOP she would have been served because she was fully covered. 

• Love 5