Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

E74CD275-FBB7-4544-9A7F-636013737EBF.jpeg

Chris looks thrilled. And why are many of Amy's photos always showing someone holding up her outstretched arms? Upper arm flab and lumps in her armpits are not attractive. 

I won't be buying People magazine to see photos of this mess! I might scroll thru it at the grocery store checkout line....maybe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Have any of the rocks shown up on eBay yet?

Maybe People Magazine would be interested in buying them since Amy is such a celebrity making mult-millions. It would probably be equal to one of Princes' purple guitars being auctioned!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Next storyline: adopting a baby so Chris can experience fatherhood.

Yeah. Chris needs a son to ride motorcycles with and go to strip clubs together. But with Chris being in his seventies by the time the son is old enough, it might not happen. But look at Amy's father at his age. Chris can take him on the motorcycle to the strip club.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

And why are many of Amy's photos always showing someone holding up her outstretched arms?

From the pics I've just seen online (no, I'm not buying the magazine), it seems to be Amy herself raising her own arms in sort of a victorious "woo-hoo" fist pump.

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I guess we all have a different opinion/perspective on what a "fancy wedding" means. 

I googled pics of Barbara Striesand's wedding. She looked stunning. Comparing Amy's wedding gown/venue with Streisand's is like comparing the 1000 pound sisters to Heidi Klum and Gigi Hadid. JMOO

Amy’s wedding was anything but “fancy” or “classy and elegant”…. You can lead a pig to water but you can’t make it drink.

several of her guests were wearing shorts or jeans with t-shirts… and NONE of them know how to dance 😂

it was the typical clod hopper dance floor with people flapping their arms like chickens and hippity hopping around like frogs….out of time with the music.

• LOL 4
17 minutes ago, stoppro said:

Fish and chips thats pretty good but of course he gets any fatter it will be 'chips ahoy' god damn what a pair! I always thought she looked likeT-rex.but trout is ok. it's all the same thing.

“Fish and Chips Ahoy!”  😂

too funny!

• LOL 4
On 9/1/2021 at 7:35 AM, Teri313 said:

I appreciated that Matt was creative and always trying to do something fun on the farm, and it bugged me that Amy was always rolling her eyes and throwing cold water on his ideas.

Matt IS creative ... but his antics, experiments, farm enhancements, and DRINKING usually came at the expense of his family, their budget, reputation, etc.  Matt was all about Matt and eventually Amy couldn't control those rolling eyes.  Nor could we.

On 9/1/2021 at 9:57 AM, Mary said:
On 8/27/2021 at 2:36 PM, DonnaMae said:

You don't know that.  Maybe he just wants to be a good ex-husband, especially because they share children and grandchildren.  I don't see Matt as a bad guy wanting to make his ex-wife miserable.  What would be the point in that?

I wonder why he'd want to be a good ex ?  He sucked as a husband.  If he wasn't getting DUIs (2) and complaining about everything, he was, shall we say, dipping his pen in the company ink.  

Exactly...all of Mary's comments!  WHY can't Matt, Caryn, and CHRIS see that is the main reason for Amy's discomfort around her ex and his "sweetie."  It would be different if the Roloffs decided (together) they were no longer happy together ... but Matt and Caryn crossed the line and set things in motion.  TLC is rubbing our faces in it by trying to create that new persona:  No longer a HOMEWRECKER, just a Woman in Love. Caryn's lovey-dovey stuff is getting creepy.

On 9/1/2021 at 12:57 PM, IndianPaintbrush said:

I've been watching since the beginning. IMO their marriage was always a train wreck, with so much contempt and resentment on both sides. I think they married before they really knew each other, and were never well-suited as partners. 

I am happy to see them both moving on with their lives, and I really hope Amy can keep the complaints about Matt and the farm to a minimum. You've remarried, girl - go be happy.

I don't watch often, but Matt continually makes cruel comments about Amy ... and then laughs as if he's joking.  TLC seems to give him free rein--even while showing the pain on Amy's face. Worse, now he has Chris to join in on the chuckles--not merely join in--sometimes create his own snide comments.  (And I'm not even an Amy fan, but this stuff is really unfair.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 8/31/2021 at 8:54 AM, DonnaMae said:
On 8/31/2021 at 8:25 AM, Bookworm 1979 said:

Nothing wrong with sneakers.  They make sneakers for brides to wear with their wedding dress.  I'd wear sneakers if I was getting married, I'd want to be comfortable!

Sneakers for a formal wedding?  No.  You can find comfortable dressy shoes.  

Not everyone has a normal foot--or walks without pain.  It's possible that something you prefer might not fit a little person...or might be out of his price range.

• Love 4

Why haven't we seen even one photo of Chris and HIS family at the wedding. Did they attend? We know nothing of his immediate family..no parents, siblings; nieces, nephews? Do they exist? For sure, IMO unless they wished NOT to be publicly photographed and posted for us out here to see, why don't they make that known? It would answer the question, at least. I tried to look up the county records to see if they filed for a marriage license and I don't know what department to check the online records. If someone local to them knows how, please do so and check it out. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Another thing, since Amy has gone on and on about "her house" and how Chris will be living in "her house", let her pay all of the house bills herself...Chris can contribute half payments to the utilities..water, elec, cable. Amy can take care of HER house property taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc. He has not been put on the deed nor has he contributed to the house's purchase. Chris, IMO, still hasn't invested in "Amy's life" financially. Smart man.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Why haven't we seen even one photo of Chris and HIS family at the wedding. Did they attend? We know nothing of his immediate family..no parents, siblings; nieces, nephews? Do they exist? For sure, IMO unless they wished NOT to be publicly photographed and posted for us out here to see, why don't they make that known?

It's not something they're required to broadcast. People who don't want to participate in a reality show don't have to, and they don't have to state to the public that they don't want to. That's the whole privacy thing. This comes up on a lot of reality shows, there's nothing nefarious about family members not wanting to participate.  Requiring Chris's family to identify themselves by making them state to the public "we don't want to be on Chris's show" is violating their privacy. 

Plus, this episode hasn't aired yet as I understand it. Maybe they will be introduced then. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

People on Reddit referred to Chris as “Chips” and since some people think Amy looks like a trout they’ve decided they’re  “Fish and Chips”

Reddit is also a good place to watch clips from the old shows.  They're now showing the one of Amy BULLDOZING her way onto the lap of that county inspector...

7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Not everyone has a normal foot--or walks without pain..

Zach seems pretty active -- coaching soccer (assuming he's still doing that PT), clearing the old family campsite for Jackson singlehandedly (supposedly), and climbing up and down the million stairs in his house every day (carrying first Jackson and then Lilah).  I doubt that's the issue.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris looks thrilled. And why are many of Amy's photos always showing someone holding up her outstretched arms? Upper arm flab and lumps in her armpits are not attractive. 

Under her right arm, I see the "scream" face.

Anyone?

E74CD275-FBB7-4544-9A7F-636013737EBF.thumb.jpeg.5fb8dc8c1cc3a7aa6201bf00e82012e6.jpeg

images (2).jpeg

images.png

Edited by seasons
Good luck, Chris.
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, seasons said:

Anyone?

E74CD275-FBB7-4544-9A7F-636013737EBF.thumb.jpeg.5fb8dc8c1cc3a7aa6201bf00e82012e6.jpeg

images (2).jpeg

images.png

😂 I was seeing 3 possible cysts or fatty growths under her right arm. But now I can see The Scream. It's screaming "Get Me Outta Here!"

• LOL 6
On 8/27/2021 at 3:16 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Meanwhile I'll just say he never would have volunteered the farm if he wasn't being well compensated.

Just another planned episode.  These things take MONTHS to write and organize for television.  "Well compensated" is right ...no "volunteering" involved.  (I would agree that it was probably Matt's idea.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, seasons said:

Anyone?

images (2).jpeg

images.png

omg now that’s all I can see!!

scream face is screaming to get away from Amy!

Seriously…. wtf is going on there?

I hope she had a doctor check out those lumps.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

omg now that’s all I can see!!

scream face is screaming to get away from Amy!

Seriously…. wtf is going on there?

I hope she had a doctor check out those lumps.

I pretty sure thats from her' delicious 'brownies an other death food she makes.Or maybe parasites.

• LOL 2

FYI- informing fellow posters of other sites (like Reddit) that discuss the participants of LPBW is fine. 

Bringing posts/opinions from that site to this one in order to criticize or mock the opinions of others is not. 

Please keep the thread on topic, which should be Amy, not primarily other people’s opinions of Amy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/3/2021 at 5:03 PM, Teriacky said:

Have any of the rocks shown up on eBay yet?

Ha! I was wondering how many of the guests threw Amy’s painted rocks instead of rice when Amy and MyMan walked back up the aisle.

Seriously, I am sure the reception area was littered with those stupid “favors” when the party was over.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Until People Magazine reveals all the details of the Little Bulldozers wedding.

that mag never strays from fluff.they won't mention anything we would like. 'rock throwing fight among the guests' or people parking drinks on amy's head,or chris disappearing as he likes to do, for 4 hours.they won't tell us any of that.

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, stoppro said:

that mag never strays from fluff.they won't mention anything we would like. 'rock throwing fight among the guests' or people parking drinks on amy's head,or chris disappearing as he likes to do, for 4 hours.they won't tell us any of that.

“people parking drinks on Amy’s head” 

You’re on a roll today!!….. A little bulldozer that doubles as a coffee table.. omg too funny 😂😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 9/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, chenoa333 said:

I guess we all have a different opinion/perspective on what a "fancy wedding" means. 

I googled pics of Barbara Striesand's wedding. She looked stunning. Comparing Amy's wedding gown/venue with Streisand's is like comparing the 1000 pound sisters to Heidi Klum and Gigi Hadid. JMOO

I was not comparing the venues or dresses at all if you notice.  I brought it up because they were/ are exact age when they married for a second time with a big white wedding ,same amount of people. Babs had much more exposed of her 56 year old body.  Once  again because everyone was slamming Amy being her age having a big second wedding and a white dress as  ridiculous. Page after page…so it’s ok for others to be 56 and have a second big ass wedding and 15 foot veils ? 
. I remember at the time and Barbra was acting like a 20 year old first time bride and we  all know how controlling she is having to have  everything perfect . 2 rehearsals . 

All of the children got married on the farm with their bridesmaids dresses out of old bed sheets  and the very original Bell jar  table arrangements , men in brown shoes and suspenders. 

Over the years I’ve read posters when talking about weddings having a sheet cake with  bridesmaids  wearing  what they want and their weddings  were perfect. 

Chris has no relatives because he’s in witness protection. 
Amys wedding ring surrounding  her engagement ring is so pretty. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Typo
  • Love 2
On 9/3/2021 at 5:04 PM, chenoa333 said:

I won't be buying People magazine to see photos of this mess! I might scroll thru it at the grocery store checkout line....maybe.

I wouldn't show my arms like that.. it's kind of nasty

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I was not comparing the venues or dresses at all if you notice.  I brought it up because they were/ are exact age when they married for a second time with a big white wedding ,same amount of people. Babs had much more exposed of her 56 year old body.  Once  again because everyone was slamming Amy being her age having a big second wedding and a white dress as  ridiculous. Page after page…so it’s ok for others to be 56 and have a second big ass wedding and 15 foot veils ? 
. I remember at the time and Barbra was acting like a 20 year old first time bride and we  all know how controlling she is having to have  everything perfect . 2 rehearsals . 

All of the children got married on the farm with their bridesmaids dresses out of old bed sheets  and the very original Bell jar  table arrangements , men in brown shoes and suspenders. 

Over the years I’ve read posters when talking about weddings having a sheet cake with  bridesmaids  wearing  what they want and their weddings  were perfect. 

I missed the picture of her rings. Do you know where I might find it?  Thanks!

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Following the number one rule here on the PT forums, I respect your opinion, thoughts and perspective. 

Yes, I know why (whoever) brought up the Streisand wedding. I get it. Barbara can do it but Amy can't. And I have no knowledge of Barbara being controlling. Don't care. 

Just sharing my opinion, thoughts and perspective. Amy's dress was lovely. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Following the number one rule here on the PT forums, I respect your opinion, thoughts and perspective. 

Yes, I know why (whoever) brought up the Streisand wedding. I get it. Barbara can do it but Amy can't. And I have no knowledge of Barbara being controlling. Don't care. 

Just sharing my opinion, thoughts and perspective. Amy's dress was lovely. 

No discrimination here….I’m an equal opportunity snarker….I thought they both looked like old self centered morons trying to be young blushing brides.

JMO but I’d rather see the money donated to a worthy cause than wasted on a fancy ass wedding for a granny.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Love 7

At least BS has earned it by possessing actual talent and working hard at her job.  (Her husband is also an accomplished actor and actual celebrity.)

I guess you could say both are entertainers, because Amy keeps us entertained!!!

Speak of the devil: 

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

At least BS has earned it by possessing actual talent and working hard at her job.

I guess you could say both are entertainers, because Amy keeps us entertained!!!

the only reason I said anything was because the assumption seemed to be that people gave BS a pass while condemning Amy of the same thing…. I can only speak for myself but I thought both looked like shallow, foolish self absorbed grandmothers. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

At least BS has earned it by possessing actual talent and working hard at her job.  (Her husband is also an accomplished actor and actual celebrity.)

Speak of the devil: 

Amy says "I'm just thrilled, obviously I said yes to the man that I'm marrying."

What kind of mumbo jumbo is that! 😂 Keep it comin' on Amy!!

• LOL 4
45 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Wait; is this "live" dated 9/5/21 a rerun?

It's hard to tell because she never shuts up about Matt!

And big surprise her main stooge Mae West sets up the questions and Amy gets to pontificate and agree with her own opinion. 🙄

yes Amy.. by all means carry your Matt and Caryn hate to your grave. 

no wonder her face is looking so old and grizzled… hate will do that to you.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

And big surprise her main stooge Mae West sets up the questions and Amy gets to pontificate and agree with her own opinion.

And Mae West gets to bobble head every response from Amy. These 2 are clowns. How about Amy answering more compelling questions that her fans are asking on SM? Bullshitters...both of them

• Love 6