Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Matt isn't angry, bitter, vindictive, and stuck in the past.  That would be...???

Matt's plenty bitter but thats for a different thread. Meanwhile I'll just say he never would have volunteered the farm if he wasn't being well compensated. No paycheck, no wedding on the farm. Frankly I assume Amy is getting paid very well to not have the wedding somewhere else. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Now that would be an episode I would like to watch where Matt actually uses the words "go screw yourself Amy"!  

Wouldn't it be funny if one of the chickens or goats got loose and ran up the aisle during the ceremony.  If stupid Zach is put in charge of the animals there is a good chance it could happen.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

The flowers are beautiful.

Amy will have to keep all photos with Matt in them off that board. I doubt Chris has much of a presence there either, come to think of it. 

It's probably mostly Amy's selfies. She has hundreds to choose from. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

My daughter did that photo thing at her winery wedding but the photos were wrapped around a large tree trunk.  Photos of all family members were included so it was a big draw.  The kids loved seeing their photos included.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Okay; what's the forecast for today; stormy weather?

Will be interesting to see all these adult children and in-laws who don't get along...

Going along to get along.

And of course My Man's mysterious relatives revealed at last!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

And of course My Man's mysterious relatives revealed at last!

That's what I'm looking forward to seeing! I don't care about the pudgy bride and her gown. Show us Chris's familia! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope to see many members of Chris's family. He seems like very much a lone wolf. Considering how long he's been on the show, we don't know much about him. My theory is LPBW was in serious danger of being cancelled when the kids started to bail. We're down to Zach, Tori, and their offspring. How could they keep it going after the divorce except to focus on the adult's new relationships. Matt was already taken. Enter Chris. Mild mannered guy who took an interest in Amy. Cue the paychecks. Easy money. I think he just got comfortable with the arrangement and decided to go with the flow. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hpmec said:

I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope to see many members of Chris's family. He seems like very much a lone wolf. Considering how long he's been on the show, we don't know much about him. My theory is LPBW was in serious danger of being cancelled when the kids started to bail. We're down to Zach, Tori, and their offspring. How could they keep it going after the divorce except to focus on the adult's new relationships. Matt was already taken. Enter Chris. Mild mannered guy who took an interest in Amy. Cue the paychecks. Easy money. I think he just got comfortable with the arrangement and decided to go with the flow. 

Or the whole thing's fake and Chris's family and Amy's dad said, "I'm not flying down there for this sh*tshow!"

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Hpmec said:

My theory is LPBW was in serious danger of being cancelled

I've thought the same thing. And Amy would be the most likely to want to keep the show going. She loves the "fame" and attention. This whole Chris and Amy relationship has seemed fake for a long time. 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Does anyone know if these two crazy kids-in-love actually took out a marriage license at the local county office? If so, maybe it's real.....if not, all for the show.

Now that's an interesting thought. The proof is in the county clerk's office. TLC is paying for this "wedding" at the Roloff farm. They've squeezed as much drama out of it as they possibly can to this point. All that remains to be seen is whether the other kids' faces are on camera. Jacob hates this shitshow, so maybe he'll be a no show. So, after this union, then what? Oh, I forgot, Pumpkin Season. Will Amy wear her butterfly outfit? Will Matt and Caryn get engaged in a corn maze? Will Jackson tumble off a piece of farm machinery? The saga, such as it is, continues. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I've thought the same thing. And Amy would be the most likely to want to keep the show going. She loves the "fame" and attention. This whole Chris and Amy relationship has seemed fake for a long time. 

As I said, I still wonder what the hell was so funny that she busted out laughing every time he appeared on camera or was even mentioned...  Maybe the pairing seemed just as ludicrous to her as it does to us!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Jacob and his wife unable to attend.  She’s pretty far along with her pregnancy so they’ll stay home.  Safer too with Covid  

She posted a photo of herself and Jacob at Roloff Farms hours ago, stating they were getting ready for the wedding. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Is nothing happening on SM; have they gone "radio silent" on us?

I wonder if TLC has a gag order on the event pending the special...

Amy has probably forbidden anyone to post anything wedding on social media today.  She needs to sell the pictures first.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Amy has probably forbidden anyone to post anything wedding on social media today.  She needs to sell the pictures first.

I figured, but considering how addicted they all are to it, I'm surprised they're able to refrain!

Maybe there was a nice NEW wicker basket into which all guests had to deposit their phones.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Maybe there was a nice NEW wicker basket into which all guests had to deposit their phones.

Before or after they deposit a gift and genuflect before the pictures?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Quite the ending to the article - a warning that the CDC says that even outdoor gatherings are not a good idea.  Glad they limited it to about 140 of their closest friends. 

Here in Oregon all of the guests would be required to wear masks, even outside.  I am interested in seeing whether they complied.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Amy’s dress does not work on her. Saggy bosom and flappy upper arms. 

I knew she'd go with skinny straps; the better to show off those tacky-ass tattoos!

Write in her journal?  Read some devotionals?  Look at photos of "Chris and I"?  WRITE HER VOWS?

All on Saturday morning???

Pull the other one, Amy!  You were throwing back Mimosas with the girls.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

Here in Oregon all of the guests would be required to wear masks, even outside.  I am interested in seeing whether they complied.

I posted a link around here somewhere last week about this….and there is an outdoor mask mandate in Oregon, but not for private property, so I think that means the farm was exempt.  Still….if it’s crowded, it makes sense.  I went to an outdoor funeral last week and kept my mask on in case someone approached me.  Glad I did.  

I think Amy is absolutely glowing!  I like the dress.  Just too hot for much more.  I don’t think I could have handled that much fabric in that heat.  🥵

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I knew she'd go with skinny straps; the better to show off those tacky-ass tattoos!

Write in her journal?  Read some devotionals?  Look at photos of "Chris and I"?  WRITE HER VOWS?

All on Saturday morning???

Pull the other one, Amy!

"I just never thought someone who is average size would be interested in me," she said in a TLC clip from June 2017. "I just really want him to never question or doubt the relationship because I'm a little person."

It's not your stature that makes a person doubtful. It's your bitter, bossy selfish MeMe attitude. 

I can't wait to see how big she gets now that the "high" of wedding planning is gone. Those arms! 😂 

• Love 6