Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Who will walk Amy down the aisle if Gordon isn’t able to make it?  The cardboard cutout of MYMAN carried by Deb or Amy will be carried down the aisle in a horse-drawn carriage that Chris built and she covered with wood-burned lopsided hearts. 

*Hopefully Gordon is alright.  If not, then Zach.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
19 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Does Chris get a bachelor's party, and will there be a cutout of Amy wearing one of her Halloween costumes? Maybe she'll jump out of a cake. 

I doubt she can jump at all. Ms Hefty would need to be hoisted outta that cake 🤣

• LOL 3
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

468A7F88-7D28-4A9C-B902-4A1FB2B599F1.jpeg

There's Amy's neighbor on her left. The Ellen DeGeneres look alike who loves Amy's scones! (and attention)

"Pin the Kiss On Chris"? How childish. 

#TheresSomethingWrongW/Chris

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
19 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Hey, it could have been worse...had small children not been in attendance!

You're right!  There could have been male strippers dressed (?) in thongs dancing and tossing Amy in the air.

• LOL 6

I'm sure that's what went on at the REAL bridal shower in Palm Springs (I checked; they do have Chippendale's dancers there).  I meant it would have been "pin the zucchini on the farmer" had Ember and Lilah not been present.

Classy and elegant!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 6
14 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I meant it would have been "pin the zucchini on the farmer" had Ember and Lilah not been present.

I mean, anything is possible but there's actually no evidence at all that this happened.

Aren't bridal showers supposed to be silly and have mildly risque games?

I've been to bridal showers where a stripper was hired to give the bride a lap dance and we were all told to bring cash for tipping him to keep grinding on the bride. Playing pin the kissy lips on Chris seems pretty mild in comparison. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

And declare his Love for Matt ( and the farm).

Matt's little bimbo jumping in the car and riding off into the night. Her plans to take the farm ruined.LOL

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 2

G-d no lol 

I can picture her big head and teeth front and center 

21 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Then comes the honeymoon, which she'll share with everyone.  Can't wait for the up-close selfy of her in her lei with Chris in the background. 🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 8/18/2021 at 1:07 PM, Jeanne222 said:

This wedding and here comes the 'old' bride has been given way too much attention and screen time.

Thank heavens another week and it will be in the past!

they will rehash this forever-they don't do anything new worth a shit.She will crab about some fucking thing that happened at 'the wedding'. She can go piss up a rope.

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, stoppro said:

they will rehash this forever-they don't do anything new worth a shit.She will crab about some fucking thing that happened at 'the wedding'. She can go piss up a rope.

And what is Amy going to do for attention once the royal wedding is over? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Will we see them loving it up on the beach in Hawaii?  Can't wait to see Amy in her bikini and Chris in his speedos. 

• LOL 8
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I’ll guess more grandma showers because now she’s a newlywed grandma.  During ratings sweeps, Amy stars in a female reboot of The Wild One crossed with Wild Hogs. It will also star Lisa and Deb.

biker-tattoo-enginestories-1.gif

• LOL 7
50 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe she will try and have a baby, after all her man has never had a child.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I just noticed that the kids' threads include their mates (Z&T, J&A, M&J, J&I); why don't Matt's and Amy's (M&C, A&C)?  Is it because they're not officially married... 

Yet?

No, it’s just how I chose to title them. They were both dating at the time (2019). I can’t edit the titles. A mod needs to be contacted to change them.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
25 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Looks like she's leading an orchestra.

Overstuffing her face, as usual!

Yes; we still need "spicy" grandma showers for Auj's and Izzy's babies (and Tori's, if her efforts finally pay off).

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/26/2021 at 2:32 PM, Dustbunny said:

Such a gross habit and then the arm flapping as she struggles to swallow.... Ugh! 😫🤢

amyPIG.gif

amypig2.gif

Oh yes her chicken fettuccine 

flapping her arms like a bird and shoving her mouth so full of food she nearly choked to death

Oink! 🐷 

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 9
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I may have previously posted this one. Someone way back, asked about the comments on Amy flailing her arms. Good example on a recipe she reposted today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSxFYouLZ3u/

She gobbles down a large portion of her fettuccine alfredo, chews it with her mouth open while talking. Then says "Thank you for watching Amy Roloff's Little Chicken." 

She's the gift that keeps on giving. 😂

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

She gobbles down a large portion of her fettuccine alfredo, chews it with her mouth open while talking. Then says "Thank you for watching Amy Roloff's Little Chicken." 

She's the gift that keeps on giving. 😂

I missed that!

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

55D0EFD4-3BFB-4203-80B7-39ED3D16C8AA.jpeg

Her face looks like an old hunk of rawhide that the dog chewed and dragged around the yard for a couple weeks.

maybe a few less “bachorelette GRANNY” parties and do a day at the dermatologist getting a peel…. Or better yet head to the skateboard park like you own the joint and do a few face plants… that should sand off a few inches of leather from her ugly mug.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Her face looks like an old hunk of rawhide that the dog chewed and dragged around the yard for a couple weeks.

😄 but she'll make a stunning, beautiful bride...moustache, yellow teeth, crooked eyeliner. Complaining about the many things that weren't executed properly. Flowers, food, music, her make up, lighting, the photos, guests seating arrangements, sound systems, bathroom facilities, flys/bugs, the sky isn't blue enough, the cocktails not up to par. 

How this bitchy old hag landed a man is a mystery. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

😄 but she'll make a stunning, beautiful bride...moustache, yellow teeth, crooked eyeliner. Complaining about the many things that weren't executed properly. Flowers, food, music, her make up, lighting, the photos, guests seating arrangements, sound systems, bathroom facilities, flys/bugs, the sky isn't blue enough, the cocktails not up to par. 

How this bitchy old hag landed a man is a mystery. 

But………. She’s got ROCKS!

your post made me laugh so hard!!…you nailed it!

She’s living in this dreamworld where she’s this beautiful, virgin princess bride and Chris is Prince Charming 🤴 

she’s totally unaware of how foolish this shit show seniors wedding is coming across to people, she’s a selfish, cranky old bitch and Chris looks like a desperate ass clown.

he should have stuck to his strippers, they have more class than “Runty Amy Roloff”

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Whew, this thread reminds me of the old Blondie song, "Rip Her to Shreds."

While I agree that having this full-blown bachelorette party,  shower, and traditional wedding in Amy's case is a bit OT, if it makes someone happy--to each their own. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

As for Amy's physical appearance, I guess most things are up to each person's perception. I think she probably will look fine on her wedding day (even in a white poofy dress, which is not my taste). However, Amy can do nothing about being of short stature ("runty"), so I think it's unfair to criticize her on that. YMMV

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

However, Amy can do nothing about being of short stature ("runty"), so I think it's unfair to criticize her on that. YMMV

I would agree.  But that still leaves a lot to criticize!

Latest Instagram video (live from Seaside) is up. 

The last five minutes are worth the watch!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3

boy TLC gotta be crying about all these extra people on the payroll! May after the wedding they will have chris run off somewhere without her to create 'drama'.this piece of shit show is too much.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

However, Amy can do nothing about being of short stature ("runty"), so I think it's unfair to criticize her on that. YMMV

Ummmm excuse me but….She’s the one who said she was the “runt” of her family and that they called her “runty”  🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ummmm excuse me but….She’s the one who said she was the “runt” of her family and that they called her “runty”  🙄

Oops, didn’t know that. Did she mention that they used it as a term of endearment, or was it that her own family teased her? If it’s the latter, I think that’s very sad. Context is everything. If an angry stranger calls you a “ bitch” it’s different than a good friend jokingly chiding you, saying “you’re such a bitch.” Ymmv

At any rate, this is a site for snark and opinions, so rock on with your bad self.

• Love 2

They must have been filming Amy's latest celebration, the camping trip, she said "they" were asking her questions in the car and we would see it as part of the wedding in a couple of months.