Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I think Amy should take a page out of Lisa Bonet’s book. Look how well Lenny Kravitz and Jason Momoa get along! 

Two of the hottest men on earth, both rich AF and arguably talented — kind of an unfair standard for Amy or Caryn, IMO!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Well, he did the woodworking, and she did the woodburning.  So that childish heart and C+A and the crooked date is all on her!  He probably consented to it, but then again he's dealing with Amy; what choice did he have? "No" is not an option.

What is the purpose of that, do the guests have to genuflect before it as they enter the wedding reception?

• LOL 8
36 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

What is the purpose of that, do the guests have to genuflect before it as they enter the wedding reception?

It was explained in a recent episode that Chris wanted to build a bar for the wedding reception. So, no genuflecting ;)

I get the purpose of the bar.  It's to serve their signature drink from.  It was Chris's contribution to the wedding; maybe sort of his wedding present to Amy.  It also gave him an excuse to play with Matt and his new wood planer or whatever at the farm!  But I'm baffled as to the purpose of the C+A heart no one will see.  Would people have seen it if she hadn't screwed it up?  Oh, and the reason Chris couldn't stop her from ruining his beautiful piece of wood is because she would have once again threated to slap him around or pouted like the 7-year-old that she is at "heart."

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Oh, and the reason Chris couldn't stop her from ruining his beautiful piece of wood is because she would have once again threated to slap him around

Are you claiming Amy is physically abusive? Thats new. 

• Love 1

Still... I recall it being a joking remark in the most recent episode. I didn't get any hint of threat from it. And as presented the bar appears to be a project they both worked on... I'm not seeing animosity here. I'm not seeing any reason to think Chris was intimidated. 

I also don't find the wood to be that exceptional that it's a crime an amateur carpenter and amateur wood burner got a hold of it. But to each their own. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

In my world, this is not how a grown woman acts

I really don't see what was so awful. She was clearly joking with Chris and affectionate, and she was pleasant to Matt despite some teasing at her expense. Her reasoning for not wanting Matt at the wedding seem sound - Matt does bring the drama. 

I personally think Chris DID want the wedding on the farm which means Amy made a pretty major concession to his desires in planning the wedding. 

• Love 2

Where did SHE want it; in the backyard of Chris's friend?  I doubt it.

If she were conceding to Chris's wishes, she wouldn't have sold out and moved to Deb's burbs.  She would have built on the farm with that sunset in the distance...

• Love 6
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

The one with the professional wedding venue that we saw on screen? Maybe. 

2 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

If she were conceding to Chris's wishes, she wouldn't have sold out and moved to Deb's burbs. 

Chris never said he wanted her to keep the farm. While he liked the farm property, he clearly viewed the ownership as somewhat untenable and never pushed her one way or the other. I rather respected that. 

Since she didn't want to have the wedding on the farm, and Chris did, it seems pretty clear she let Chris have his wish.  I am sure TLC was a factor as well, but Chris wanted the wedding on the farm and is getting his way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

In the car last week, she was gonna CLIMB A LADDER to slap his face.  So she's thought this out!  😅

And Chris made it quite clear he would've preferred to live on the farm.  Obviously it was Amy's decision to make since she was paying for the new house!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ginger90 - they were playfighting and Chris was laughing and smiling and yes, I have seen grown adults in relationships do this. Much ado about nothing in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

In the car last week, she was gonna CLIMB A LADDER to slap his face.  So she's thought this out!  😅

Did you think she was serious? ;) I didn't. But if you want to weave a narrative of Amy being physically abusive, you're probably going to need more than this. 🙂

• Love 3

LOL Considering Chris had to lean way over for her to touch his face and even if she did climb a ladder all he'd have to do is either lift her off it or walk away, I don't think she's being serious and he definitely isn't taking it seriously.

• Love 3

I don't think anyone here is being completely serious about Chris being a battered almost-husband.

Humor anyone?

But interesting that they play at it...  Or foreplay at it, as the case may be...

• LOL 8
19 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I don't think anyone here is being completely serious about Chris being a battered almost-husband.

Humor anyone?

Sorry, haven't been getting a "I'm just being funny" vibe off any of the Amy slapping Chris around talk. Spousal abuse, relationship abuse, isn't a hahaha thing, imo. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

If she were conceding to Chris's wishes, she wouldn't have sold out and moved to Deb's burbs.  She would have built on the farm with that sunset in the distance...

I think Chris would have loved her staying on the farm.  He seemed to really like it there.  I think she should have stayed too, she boo hoo'd for months about leaving the farm.  She should have worked out a way that she could have stayed.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I posted this in the episode thread  last week because not everyone who posts about the show actually watches it.

In my world, this is not how a grown woman acts:

She acts so immature… it’s embarrassing how ridiculous she looks.

that type of behaviour is ok for a teenager not a 50something grandmother… smacking at Chris’s face and smooching like a moron…. Blech!

she really thinks she’s a hottie and that she bagged a sexy stud 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I think Chris would have loved her staying on the farm.  He seemed to really like it there.  I think she should have stayed too, she boo hoo'd for months about leaving the farm.  She should have worked out a way that she could have stayed.

But then she couldn't have forever played Matt's victim and boo-hoo'd about the little meanie supposedly kicking her off it, and she loves that even more than the farm (or probably Chris).

• Love 8

He and she will do what TLC want that is all there is to it. I am not buyin the cute shit nor 'playful shit it is all phony. when wedding is over ,if it happens they go back to being themselves,boring as hell like they really are.nothing special.They are really nobodies that is easy to see .It goes for the rest of the shitheads in this 'family'

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

If Amy wanted the farm she could have stayed there.  One half was hers.  She walked away with that plus a pocket full of coins.

But the house was having and needed repairs and the pool was in bad shape plus upkeep on the property would be up to her.

Amy's tight and didn't want to spend any of her money fixing things and keeping up the property so she took Matt's offer and ran.

Now it seems her beloved would rather have settled on the farm and Amy can't seem to pull herself away.

They are both lucky Matt allows them pretty much free rein on his property.

How many ex's would do that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

New pics of the bridal shower posted.  Seems to be a group shot with both the family from Deb's back yard AND the friends from the boat dock.  WITH the cut-out of My Man.  So confusing!  Guess we'll have to tune in next season to figure it out.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

CBB2B238-88F4-4440-ABBC-FF217A2E53E0.thumb.jpeg.6c836fc09a991af2825ed035a6949fa8.jpeg

What’s the over/under of Chris giving Matt the cutout and Amy storming off?

OK, now we know chris marrying amy to get close to matt. Nothiinng else makes sense. LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

🥳CBB2B238-88F4-4440-ABBC-FF217A2E53E0.thumb.jpeg.6c836fc09a991af2825ed035a6949fa8.jpeg

Not the pic I saw (included Tori, Auj, Ember, Lilah, and Izzy with the friends), but I can't figure out how to post it. 

So how many "grifts" total???

And Amy; it's daughters-in-law; not daughter-in-laws.

35 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

How can she even consider flying her 92 year old just out of the hospital father from Michigan to Oregon for this bullshit? Epitome of selfishness. 

She probably isn't...which is probably why Zach's getting a new suit; to give her away!  I wondered why he had to be all dressed up just to sit in the "audience"...

It's either Zach or Matt!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

How can she even consider flying her 92 year old just out of the hospital father from Michigan to Oregon for this bullshit? Epitome of selfishness. 

He just might be insisting on attending - this is the guy who *drove* to Oregon last year at 91 and was camping by the roadside. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

thats her m.o, my way damn your health- fuck you amy!

10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

CBB2B238-88F4-4440-ABBC-FF217A2E53E0.thumb.jpeg.6c836fc09a991af2825ed035a6949fa8.jpeg

He could put it next to Bigfoot; new farm attraction!

Ew, Deb's neighbor's dilapidated back porch is soooo close; bet they got an earful during the shower.  Classy and elegant!

Whatever possessed Amy to go straight from that beautiful spacious farm to the claustrophobic 'burbs?  Bet they move soon now that Chris also has to live there.

Maybe they'll buy some land from Matt to reduce his debt to her.  Plot twist!

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

OMG!  That ridiculous cut out of Amy's man.  What a bunch of goofballs!  

Covered in kisses, no less, and sounds like some of her (many) gifts were "spicy."

Not exactly kid-friendly!

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Hope the dad makes it to the wedding.  Who will walk the blushing bride down the aisle?  

One of the TLC writers who came up with this shit will have to take one for the team.

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I would expect it's his decision as independent as he seems to be and I also expect it's something he's discussing with his doctors.  I'd want to be at my daughter's wedding no matter her age, but would also consider how much I could handle.

• Love 6

Yeah, Gordon by all reports is quite able to make his own decisions about attending versus his health concerns. I doubt Amy could force him onto the plane, in other words. Sounds like she hopes he can attend, not that she will force him to attend despite poor health.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I was thinking Jeremy, wasn't he popped out first?  Maybe her brother if he is going to attend.  

Jeremy hasn't been the biggest fan of My Man or their relationship...

Maybe her brother if he considers the event gas price/airfare worthy.

• Love 4