Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, langford peel said:

I see Lisa Rinna is mocking Catholics on Ash Wednesday for wearing ashes on TV.

Just the way she is leading the charge to bring down Lisa Vanderpump.

How does she still have a job?

Hopefully not for long.  That was low - even for Rinna.  

• Love 17
13 hours ago, smores said:

I don't think Kyle is reading it "wrong" I think Kyle's reading it opportunistically.  Kyle has been beating the "Lisa manipulates people" drum side by side with the "Lisa doesn't have my back" drum for years.  I would say she's like a 10 speed bike, but I really don't know that she has that many speeds, even.  "I'm a mom" "I'm a wife" "Lisa manipulates people" "Lisa never has my back" "My sisters are mean to me but I'm the best family that ever familied and how can they do this" "I was a child star" "Paris Hilton is my niece" "Look at me, PLEASE!" So, I'm not really shocked that when the chance to try to rally people against LVP came up, Kyle jumped on it.  She just isn't bright enough to think about the fact that perhaps people would be outraged at Dorit not caring for the dog and the fact that LVP's brother just died and Kyle is out there waging yet another battle in the "You're a puppet master" game she plays each year.  Never mind not being able to see that the facts that she is presenting don't exonerate Teddi.

Also, Kyle's blog argument is weird.  She's basically saying, well, LVP put this story out there, so yeah, I talked about it.  It's her fault we know about it, and putting it on camera at all is wrong.  Ok, but, let's apply this one to Kyle, then.  How about the time she outed her sister as an alcoholic? Then she proceeds to rip Rinna for years for even daring to mention her sister's name.  Rinna did say some inappropriate things, I won't ever argue that, but, if Kyle's argument is that it's A) wrong to even put it on camera, well, that's on Kyle.  And B) if it was brought up, we discuss it because we talk about what happens in our circle? Well, again, then it's fair for Rinna to talk about.  Another example, Kyle put out there that Kim's dog bit one of Kyle's kids.  Why did she do that to her own sister?  Seems like exactly the type of thing she'd want to keep quiet.  

I think you're right, Kyle is viewing this opportunistically. I don't think it's because she's dumb, though. I think it's because she knows Lisa is done w/her, so now she's fully jumping on the anti-Lisa bandwagon. Before that, I think she felt caught in the middle because she was close w/Lisa, but she'd also recently gotten very close w/Teddi. 

What stands out most to me in her blog is this: 

If Lisa knew Dorit didn’t have bad intentions like she keeps saying, then why did John Sessa bring it up at Vanderpump Dogs? 

umm hello, Lisa and John Sessa are 2 different people and contrary to what these ladies keep trying to say, he is NOT her employee, he is her partner in this business. He had a name for himself before this, working on the Yulin documentary and a bunch of other dog-rescue related work and, along with Lisa, he handles the executive decisions in Vanderpump Dogs. He's not just some lowly 25 year old employee that has to follow Lisa's every command. Lisa needs him for the work he does every bit as he needs her. They are business partners. 

Then when I said I thought that this all happened because Lisa was upset with Dorit she replied, “Why would I be upset with Dorit?” Um, helloooo. The dog?? She then uses the example of the baby flamingos and John Sessa feeling like a parent to the dogs. So are you mad or not? 

Again, John Sessa and LVP are 2 different people! JOHN SESSA felt like a parent to the dog he hand-reared for 8 weeks before giving her to Dorit, so he was understandably pissed when the dog ended up at a shelter because Dorit gave him away to an owner who ended up dropping the dog off there. That is JOHN SESSA, not LVP. 

Lisa then basically admits what we had been saying all along. Yes, she told Dorit that “Teddi knew,” because she thought Teddi would use it against her considering their history and that Dorit should “get in front of it.” This totally contradicted what she said to me at lunch.

That doesn't contradict anything. She thought Teddi might use it against her, but that doesn't mean she's the one that told Teddi about it. 

The kid who told Teddi about it says the text messages are misleading, that when you see the screenshot where Teddi asked if LVP told him to tell her, he wrote YES but he says he was responding to the previous text she wrote that isn't included in the screenshot. I believe him, because his next text was "IDK" right under the "YES" text, which he says was his response to her asking if LVP told him to tell her. 

screengrab.jpg

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, smores said:

Yes VDPDs sells things, but they have clearly said that everything they sell goes right into the charity.  So raising the profile of VDPDs and selling more stuff means . . . more money for VDPDs, NOT more money for LVP or either of the Johns.  It's not like if SUR is busier and then they make more of a profit, then they get richer.  

LVP has been known for her love of pets since the first day on the show.  She has been increasing her menagerie each year, and becoming more and more active in her animal rights work with the Yulin festival as the show progressed.  This has clearly been a thing that has played out.  In addition, the pets of the other hos on this show, and even in other cities have been featured.  People know Bethenny's dogs, people know Kyle's dogs.  People know Andy Cohen's dog.  So it's not really a stretch to think that IF VDPDs were to get a spinoff, it might be because there's been a strong following for the pets for a while.  

I feel like we've been down this road before, though.  Not just with Kyle, but on other cities.  Someone comes in promising that it might look like one thing right now, but, in a few episodes, "All will be revealed" and we'll see that they will be totally vindicated and this other person was totally horrible the entire time.  Generally, though, the people who are out there in the press saying that shit are trying to spin things to sway viewers not to pay attention to how horrible they are.  I can't think of a time where I got to the end and was like, oh, damn, they were RIGHT! That shit WAS awful!

Yeah, they say that all the time. I honestly just assume they say that as part of their job to promote the show at this point, tbh. LOL. I don't expect any smoking gun to be revealed that changes everything. 

• Love 6

I’ve been thinking about Blizzard.  He was gossiping about clients.  Sure, the email from the shelter about Lucy was posted to the all organization  account, so everyone was discussing it, but Blizzard took it outside and to a friend of lvp’s.  There must have been some blow back.  It’s a lesson you’ve got to learn, I guess.

• Love 3

It all points to a spectacular denouement.  Post filming the "girls" seem pretty confident the scales of righteousness will fall on their side.

I can see them all working feverishly on their photoshop skills at this moment.  "We will bring LVP to her knees!" - the girls.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Why on earth are the VAN/TODDS even hanging with these posers? Maybe LVP will employ them when they finally lose everything from greed and stupidity.

Because LVP needs to feel superior to those she hangs around with.  Once they are her employees she can give them her "guidance" and they can't talk back 😄 😄 😄 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

After all these years, Kyle still has yet to realize that you can't have it both ways. You can't walk into your friend's house, accuse her of lying and caring more about image than friendship, then expect to stay BFF. lol. It just doesn't work that way. I had to learn that the hard way, too, but best believe, I learned it. If you think that about your friend and you wanna stay friends, you can't say that shit. Only tell them what you think if you don't care about the friendship anymore. Kyle should know this by now because this same conflict keeps happening with her and LVP over and over again! LVP is tired of being questioned, tired of not being believed. I don't blame her! If I swore on my life something with me went down a certain way and my friend accused me of lying, especially in my own house, I'd be like, "fuck off," too. 

And then I’d send my Swan after her. They’re not very nice - so it’s probably pretty easy if you happen to have one or two lying around. I’m from Long Island, geese will work too. 

Totally no political opinion - just a joke, but these “ladies” acting like LVP is Karl Rove (for years now) is beyond ridiculous. LVP made me do it is getting old.

She’s the Queen and obviously better at it then them. I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, film noire said:

....We need a bingo! button added to site : ) 

Nice work, Agent Mosely! 

So invasive and tacky of the Widow Frankel to read private texts from two daughters -- hers and Dennis' --  on camera. WTF? Leave it alone.  We get it.  You were engaged...or maybe not.  You wore a diamond ring on your ring finger to a custody hearing to prove your deep connection...or maybe not. You knew he was an addict.. .maybe not.  He was the love of your life and his death left you unable to eat or  breath...or maybe not.

Whatever. Can we speed through the Widow Frankel's self indulgent made-for-tv breakdown? Not hear anymore abut Bryn? Or Tyler? 

whitney resized 2.gif

You on the wrong HW page, friend....but I still feel you, and happy maybe someone has had more wine than me (it’s a lot at this point) 😍

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

You on the wrong HW page, friend....but I still feel you, and happy maybe someone has had more wine than me (it’s a lot at this point) 😍

I really need to watch RHNY apparently. I think it’s on Hulu from Season 1. I at least need to figure out what the frequently mentioned Scary Island is. 

In the same vein - I again encourage everybody to watch Love After Lockup.

• Love 7

To preface my comments - I am about as sober as Luann and Dorinda combined on a very drunk day.

I think Dorit and PK are among the most disgusting excuses for human beings I have I have seen in a long, long while (Since my ex Husband decided beating  his wife was his favorite hobby back in 1991). I personally hope their children end up being raised by actual human beings rather then these freeloading asshats.

It is, to me, unfortunate that’s this is the hill so many Beverly Hills housewives chose to die upon. But I think it has a lot to do with timing and the accumulation of grievances (and actually nothing really to do with Dorit and Apple Apple Juicy Goosey at all).

I truly think that LVP has been a manipulative sniper from from all sides since she’s joined the real housewives. She has been fortunate in that she’s been surrounded by fellow housewives who are not as smart and as quick witted as she is. 

However, I do think some of LVP’s fellow housewives have been near a breaking point in her manipulative, “I’m better than you behavior” and she wasn’t ready for that (e.g Teddy). 

I think that Lisa letting others do her dirty work was bound to catch up with her someday. This day being puppy gate minimizes The horribleness of PK and Dorito’s treatment of innocent animals. However, it gives Lisa another “out”

I will forever appreciate and support Lisa’s support animals - in that I feel that she’s a role model for all of us as humans. 

However, she is not a very good supporter of other women with whom she “Co-stars” on a reality show.

I think some her fellow co-stars and “friends” have building up to exploding with her. Sadly, that coincided with the horribleness first Dorit and puppygate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Wow!  That is pretty low. She needs to shut her freakin' pie hole.  She's probably someone who stands there and preaches tolerance too.  Her glee at trying to bring people down is disturbing.  

LVP works my nerves and I generally like LRs brand of chaotic snark, but her gleeful shit stirring this episode turned me off and made me root for Vanderpump. 

I didn't fully appreciate how not only stupid, but lacking in basic emotional intelligence all of these women, except Camille and Denise so far, are. I mean Lisa's brother just died in one of the most emotionally devastating ways a person can die. On that alone they should have given Lisa some room to be extra, but to compile that with having all of this useless drama centered around one of the least likable housewives ever, Dorito, and a newbie, is suicidal.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

After all these years, Kyle still has yet to realize that you can't have it both ways. You can't walk into your friend's house, accuse her of lying and caring more about image than friendship, then expect to stay BFF. lol. It just doesn't work that way. I had to learn that the hard way, too, but best believe, I learned it. If you think that about your friend and you wanna stay friends, you can't say that shit. Only tell them what you think if you don't care about the friendship anymore. Kyle should know this by now because this same conflict keeps happening with her and LVP over and over again! LVP is tired of being questioned, tired of not being believed. I don't blame her! If I swore on my life something with me went down a certain way and my friend accused me of lying, especially in my own house, I'd be like, "fuck off," too. 

You know, I think LVP has been really quite patient with Kyle and her never ending pit of need.  How many times has she sat down with Kyle and listened to her "But you don't have my baaaack, Liiiiiiisa" whine?  How many times was it just last season? I know that I don't have the patience to deal with people who play games with shit, and I might indulge things the first or second time, because they are my friend and I genuinely don't want them to be hurt, but if something becomes a pattern, then I end up shutting it down.  Kyle would have been told that I like her, we've been friends for a while and I want to continue being friends, but she clearly doesn't seem to think I'm a good friend, so I guess we'll need to figure something else out.  

1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

And then I’d send my Swan after her. They’re not very nice - so it’s probably pretty easy if you happen to have one or two lying around. I’m from Long Island, geese will work too. 

Totally no political opinion - just a joke, but these “ladies” acting like LVP is Karl Rove (for years now) is beyond ridiculous. LVP made me do it is getting old.

She’s the Queen and obviously better at it then them. I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

I'm from NJ.  When you're swans and geese are done, I'll send in my sea gulls to finish a bitch off.

7 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I think Dorit and PK are among the most disgusting excuses for human beings I have I have seen in a long, long while (Since my ex Husband decided beating  his wife was his favorite hobby back in 1991). I personally hope their children end up being raised by actual human beings rather then these freeloading asshats.

I imagine they are being raised by a combo of nannies/au pairs.  As they fail to pay people in the future, though, they'll end up being raised by Boy George, I'm sure.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, smores said:

You know, I think LVP has been really quite patient with Kyle and her never ending pit of need.  How many times has she sat down with Kyle and listened to her "But you don't have my baaaack, Liiiiiiisa" whine?  How many times was it just last season? I know that I don't have the patience to deal with people who play games with shit, and I might indulge things the first or second time, because they are my friend and I genuinely don't want them to be hurt, but if something becomes a pattern, then I end up shutting it down.  Kyle would have been told that I like her, we've been friends for a while and I want to continue being friends, but she clearly doesn't seem to think I'm a good friend, so I guess we'll need to figure something else out.  

I'm from NJ.  When you're swans and geese are done, I'll send in my sea gulls to finish a bitch off.

I imagine they are being raised by a combo of nannies/au pairs.  As they fail to pay people in the future, though, they'll end up being raised by Boy George, I'm sure.  

Kyle IS a pit of need amen to that. I also think she is someone who thrives on chaos although she likes the think she's the opposite of that-she just can't help shit-stirring and seems happiest when everyone is in a lather, while at the same time proclaiming over and over how much they love Kyle and Kyle is the bestest at all the things. 

I blame her crazy bitch of a mother. 

Edited by I8A 4RE
  • Love 19
20 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Not one of these bitches thought to ask about the dog. They are so focused on taking LVP down,  that they no longer see the forest for the trees. 

None of these bitches truly love animals except LVP. Yeah they all own the typical Beverly Hills designer dog breed but not because they care. It's just the "thing to have" in Beverly Hills. One thing I can say for Erika....she doesn't have a menagerie of dogs just to look cool. A German Shepard. Probably chosen as a guard dog but nonetheless, she keeps it real. Honestly I can't stand these janky ass fake bitches. I still like LVP and Erika. Not sure about Denise yet.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Well when a fourth rate actress wannabe who had sex with Jax Taylor to get on TV says it....case closed!

Lol the pope could come out and say something and Lisa fans would find fault in it. It’s showing a pattern of behavior that extends past the girls of Beverly Hills cast.... even some of the outher housewives like nene haVe spoken about it. That’s all 

• Love 5
(edited)
22 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Well when a fourth rate actress wannabe who had sex with Jax Taylor to get on TV says it....case closed!

9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol the pope could come out and say something and Lisa fans would find fault in it. It’s showing a pattern of behavior that extends past the girls of Beverly Hills cast.... even some of the outher housewives like nene haVe spoken about it. That’s all 

I can't deny, and Faith probably has many lovely qualities that were never shown on tv.........

When Faith involves herself, my mind immediately goes to "You had sex with Jax Taylor, in the same room with a 90+ lady in the room.  While she was sleeping. WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING.  And you were being paid by people to take care of her during all of that."

As far as the Pope.  It depends on which Pope!  Because some Pope's, morally and spiritually, protect children and some have failed them.

If only the ladies had picked something other than a rescue dog to spotlight the machinations of LVP, I'd be going tsk, tsk.  But they didn't. 

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

None of these bitches truly love animals except LVP. Yeah they all own the typical Beverly Hills designer dog breed but not because they care. It's just the "thing to have" in Beverly Hills. One thing I can say for Erika....she doesn't have a menagerie of dogs just to look cool. A German Shepard. Probably chosen as a guard dog but nonetheless, she keeps it real. Honestly I can't stand these janky ass fake bitches. I still like LVP and Erika. Not sure about Denise yet.

I hate to say it,  because I think Kyle is vile, but I do think she loves her pups.  I think her jealousy toward LVP is affecting how she views the situation. 

But what do I know? I'm too dumb to see when a narcissist is manipulating my ding dong brain. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
37 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I agree for the most part, but I do think (hope) Kyle loves her babies. I like River and Storm so much. They seem like such sweet, sensitive pups. Bambi is pretty cute too.

34 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

26 minutes ago, dosodog said:

As far as the Pope.  It depends on which Pope!  

Well, if the Pope came out and said for us all to love Lisa Rinna, Rinna would be too busy laughing at the “lint” on his head to even hear him. But, otherwise, I don’t know why a Pope would have thoughts on the Housewives. And, even if either Pope did have thoughts, I don’t know why any of us would defer to the Pope (especially Emeritus... ugh) anyway unless you are Catholic and he is speaking on matters concerning religion and faith. 

But, let’s pretend Pope Francis watches Housewives. Let’s pretend he has deep thoughts on the subject. Given he chose to name himself after Saint Francis, the patron saint of animals, I think it’s pretty clear whose side he would take: Lucy, like most of us here.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 8
  • Love 12

I was not really watching this season, it was mainly background noise while I did other things, but after seeing that video of Rinna making fun of ashes on Ash Wednesday I'm out. I will not tune back in until Rinna is gone.  She crossed the line big time.  Bravo are you listening?

• Love 14
(edited)
14 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

, I think it’s pretty clear whose side he would take: Lucy, like most of us here.

The dog and Lisa are two different things.  pointing out Lisa and lying  has nothing to do with what shit thing Dorit did they are two separate problems. Yes Dorit should be dragged for what she did however Lisa being a sneak is a byproduct of that and a separate issue. And lying is a big NoNo to the pope 🙂 in this hypothetical situation 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The dog and Lisa are two different things.  pointing out Lisa and lying  has nothing to do with what shit thing Dorit did they are two separate problems 

Different things to whom? To you? To this board? To the wider fan base? Or to the Pope? Because I’m speaking for the Pope.

Dude, you’re the one who brought in the Pope. As a former Catholic school girl, I felt obligated to respond. Based on my knowledge of the Pope and his media consumption (none... I have no knowledge), I believe the Pope would be happy that little Lucy (now Lulu) is happy and taken care of and be grateful to those humans on earth who help God’s other animals on earth. I don’t think he would have any other views on any of the other Housewives except to say that Rinna seems like a bitter, mean, catty bitch making fun of Catholics on Ash Wednesday.

ETA: Well, if the Pope hates lying, then he’s got no use for any of these women (even you, Teddi). Which brings me back to my original point- Pope Francis is totally #teamLucy.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 5
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The dog and Lisa are two different things.  pointing out Lisa and lying  has nothing to do with what shit thing Dorit did they are two separate problems 

How? 

Ok.  Let's say Lisa was the mastermind.  And let's say she is lying about how it came out on the show. 

How is the lie bigger than the actual shitty act? Because THAT is what is happening.  They are all ignoring the fact that Dorit did something terrible in favor of the tired,  "LVP IS A BAD MANIPULATIVE BITCH!"

They aren't seperate.  They aren't "both sides were wrong" bs.  One side was a piece of shit. The other side outed the piece of shit. 

• Love 21
(edited)
7 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

Different things to whom? To you? To this board? To the wider fan base? Or to the Pope? Because I’m speaking for the Pope.

Dude, you’re the one who brought in the Pope. As a former Catholic school girl, I felt obligated to respond. Based on my knowledge of the Pope and his media consumption (none... I have no knowledge), I believe the Pope would be happy that little Lucy (now Lulu) is happy and taken care of and be grateful to those humans on earth who help God’s other animals on earth. I don’t think he would have any other views on any of the other Housewives except to say that Rinna seems like a bitter, mean, catty bitch making fun of Catholics on Ash Wednesday.

Are we watching separate shows? Fight one Dorit and the dog Dorit drops the dog at the shelter that’s issue and fight one ......fight 2 Lisa vs Teddi  in The Who leaked what. Who gave the go ahead to leak this story ...... It’s two separate issues being fought in the show. You can still be pro dog and have an issue with the other topic one is not exclusively mutual to the other 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

How is the lie bigger than the actual shitty act?

No one is saying the lie is bigger but no one can deal with the dog issue because Lisa ,John, AND Teddi cooked up a scheme that has now backfired and has become bigger because all parties involved don’t admit to any wrong doing ( other then Teddi at this point) if Lisa would just say you know what yes ... then everyone could deal with the shit person the dorito and her creepy husband are 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The dog and Lisa are two different things.  pointing out Lisa and lying  has nothing to do with what shit thing Dorit did they are two separate problems. Yes Dorit should be dragged for what she did however Lisa being a sneak is a byproduct of that and a separate issue. And lying is a big NoNo to the pope 🙂 in this hypothetical situation 

But Dorit is not being dragged for it by the ladies.  They're comforting her.  Even after Jasmine chased them around the swimming pool.

Now that it's airing and Dorit's inability to keep the same narrative, Rinna's wildly smug Joker faces and Rinba/Ericka getting involved isn't being addressed either.  The blogs don't talk about it.  Teddi is fine with all of it.  Kyle too. 

So if the Hos of BH want to disregard Dorit's irresponsibility about a subject and completely focus on LVP, some of us viewers aren't having it.

IF Teddi, Kyle, Rinna and Ericka had read Dorit about her actions, I think more of us would criticize LVP.  However, they're not.

Rinna in particular is such a dumbass. IIRC, this message board was cheering her on during MunchenHausenFrackin.  It was " You go Rinna! Good on you for outing Yolanda and her contrariness".  We WANTED her to out Yo.  And then?  The cheering stopped.  Why?  "It was my hairdresser.  No wait.  It was LVP.  SHE made me do it!"

Imagine how this would be going if Rinna went as hard at Dorit as LVP.. ..

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel the need to address something that has been getting on my nerves. Not everyone who is falling on the pro-LVP side in this particular case is a "Lisa fan" because I think I know what you mean by that. I've come down on her many times in the past, I think she's super manipulative. I am on her side with this one and don't particularly enjoy being thrown in some fangirl pot. Thanks, really had to get that off my chest.

I think Kyle absolutely loves her dogs. They seem to be a pretty important part of her life. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Imagine how this would be going if Rinna went as hard at Dorit as LVP.. ..

I 100% agree with everyone that Dorit is a shit person and shouldn’t be coddled. That’s a no brainer ... but I’m also 100% on Lisa should be called out for manufacturing drama and lying about it. Can both not be dealt with? One doesn’t have to cancel out the other 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I 100% agree with everyone that Dorit is a shit person and shouldn’t be coddled. That’s a no brainer ... but I’m also 100% on Lisa should be called out for manufacturing drama and lying about it. Can both not be dealt with? One doesn’t have to cancel out the other 

No they don't. But until the ladies show any consternation at Dorit, I'm still TeamLucy.

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I feel the need to address something that has been getting on my nerves. Not everyone who is falling on the pro-LVP side in this particular case is a "Lisa fan" because I think I know what you mean by that. I've come down on her many times in the past, I think she's super manipulative. I am on her side with this one and don't particularly enjoy being thrown in some fangirl pot. Thanks, really had to get that off my chest.

I think Kyle absolutely loves her dogs. They seem to be a pretty important part of her life. 

I completely agree. I just love being treated like a blind follower of some cult of personality! Throughout the history of this series, I’ve been on so many sides- I’ve hated Camille and now I like Camille. I really liked Brandi and felt sorry for her and now I think she’s disgusting. I kinda liked Ericka and now she’s driving me mad. I jump all over the place on LVP and Kyle season-to-season and episode-to-episode. I think the only thing that’s remained consistent is my dislike for Dorit. But, I think it’s just easier to throw us all in “some fangirl pot” (as you say) than accept we can approach things differently, disagree, and still have nuanced thoughts.

• Love 24
50 minutes ago, izabella said:

This is actually one of the few things on this show that is NOT manufactured.  Dorit actually did dump a puppy...somewhere...either with a person PK knew...or with an assistant who took the puppy to a shelter...or who knows because she has lied so much about it.  John Sessa's anger was not manufactured. 

I am not the least bit interested in how Dorit's actions came to light and who put them out there on camera.  Personally, I don't even know how Lisa can film with Dorit.  She would have been banished from my life immediately.

What I am interested in is getting the real story on why Dorit dumped the puppy instead of returning her to LVP, having her admit it and truly apologize because what she did was wrong.  What I am interested in seeing is the Housewives placing blame where it belongs - on Dorit - because they care about what she did. 

Instead, they are piling on Lisa, which they've been doing for years now as if there is going to be some moment where they "take Lisa down" as if that means anything.  What does that even mean?  Not only is it repetitive and boring, it makes me think less of them because they care far more about taking Lisa down than what Dorit actually did and what that reveals about HER.

^^^^

This

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No one is saying the lie is bigger but no one can deal with the dog issue because Lisa ,John, AND Teddi cooked up a scheme that has now backfired and has become bigger because all parties involved don’t admit to any wrong doing ( other then Teddi at this point) if Lisa would just say you know what yes ... then everyone could deal with the shit person the dorito and her creepy husband are 

Actually I don’t think that is quite right. These witches are all giving Dorit a pass (except for Camille and maybe Denise). They all preface their attacks on Lisa by saying  “we know Dorothy wouldn’t do anything wrong and is not at fault.” I don’t know that. I know that Dorito and PK would do something wrong. It’s what they do about everything.

I mean have you seen Boy George lately? He looks like a filthy mattered haired abused puppy in one of those commercials that comes on at three in morning. I can almost hear Sarah McLaughlin singing in the background.

Dorit and Pk have skated while these ho’s are piling on Lisa because of their own agendas.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16