Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

One complaint I hear about LVP and this situation is that she met with Dorit and said that all is good, and then remained angry at her. But, reading John Sessna’s comments it appears that VPDogs discovered new information after that very uncomfortable lunch meeting with LVP, Ken, Dorit and PK; specifically, that the dog was dropped off at the shelter by a “reality celebrity”: LVP didn’t drop that info while filming; Sessna did after filming. So, if this is true, LVP is correct that she is protecting Dorit. I guess we will see.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
On 3/8/2019 at 7:20 PM, smores said:

I don't think Kyle is reading it "wrong" I think Kyle's reading it opportunistically.  Kyle has been beating the "Lisa manipulates people" drum side by side with the "Lisa doesn't have my back" drum for years.  I would say she's like a 10 speed bike, but I really don't know that she has that many speeds, even.  "I'm a mom" "I'm a wife" "Lisa manipulates people" "Lisa never has my back" "My sisters are mean to me but I'm the best family that ever familied and how can they do this" "I was a child star" "Paris Hilton is my niece" "Look at me, PLEASE!" So, I'm not really shocked that when the chance to try to rally people against LVP came up, Kyle jumped on it.  She just isn't bright enough to think about the fact that perhaps people would be outraged at Dorit not caring for the dog and the fact that LVP's brother just died and Kyle is out there waging yet another battle in the "You're a puppet master" game she plays each year.  Never mind not being able to see that the facts that she is presenting don't exonerate Teddi.

Also, Kyle's blog argument is weird.  She's basically saying, well, LVP put this story out there, so yeah, I talked about it.  It's her fault we know about it, and putting it on camera at all is wrong.  Ok, but, let's apply this one to Kyle, then.  How about the time she outed her sister as an alcoholic? Then she proceeds to rip Rinna for years for even daring to mention her sister's name.  Rinna did say some inappropriate things, I won't ever argue that, but, if Kyle's argument is that it's A) wrong to even put it on camera, well, that's on Kyle.  And B) if it was brought up, we discuss it because we talk about what happens in our circle? Well, again, then it's fair for Rinna to talk about.  Another example, Kyle put out there that Kim's dog bit one of Kyle's kids.  Why did she do that to her own sister?  Seems like exactly the type of thing she'd want to keep quiet.  

Re Kyle.... you forgot to include... I’m RICH!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Repetition doesn't change facts.  The facts we have don't support LVP being in on it. It does support Teddi and John conspiring to out Dorit

The facts we have don’t support? So far yes they do implacate her ....and all the facts are not out........not yet .......Jesus Christ I comment a lot on this topic lol  and I do apologize for that just I can’t take another season of let’s make excuses for Lisa while holding every other wife to some different standerd.. lisa loves animals and that’s amazing but Lisa does not walk on water Lisa is a human that makes mistakes..and I hate to say it cause I hate the smugness that he has sometimes but to quote Dr Phil the best indicator of someone future behavior is their past behavior and Lisa has a clear past behavior that not just the Beverly Hills housewives have spoken about.  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So far yes they do implacate her

They really don't.

We have a mangled text conversation, a more complete exchange that only points to Lisa with an "idk", and Teddi's attempt to deflect by offering her ever-changing accounts.

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

They really don't.

We have a mangled text conversation, a more complete exchange that only points to Lisa with an "idk", and Teddi's attempt to deflect by offering her ever-changing accounts.

You have Dorit story changing mixed with Teddi and Teddi isn’t allowed to release everything due to bravo and her contract so stay tuned 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Aren’t they contractually obligated to do the reunion. Isn’t that why Adrian got fired cause she didn’t show up?

I don’t know but I am sure that is possible. Luann didn’t show for NY and she is back without a problem.

My prediction is that Lisa will not show and they will do an hour long Watch What Happens Live with her. A ratings bonanza!

Stay turned.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, langford peel said:

I don’t know but I am sure that is possible. Luann didn’t show for NY and she is back without a problem.

My prediction is that Lisa will not show and they will do an hour long Watch What Happens Live with her. A ratings bonanza!

Stay turned.

Wasn’t she in rehab again? Lol I know that’s bad to laugh at 

• LOL 4
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You have Dorit story changing mixed with Teddi and Teddi isn’t allowed to release everything due to bravo and her contract so stay tuned 

I am curious, have you seen this incriminating evidence? You have spoken with such authority on this topic. You sound like someone who has a personal stake given how aggravating you find the defense of LVP and condemnation of the rest of them

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I am curious, have you seen this incriminating evidence? You have spoken with such authority on this topic. You sound like someone who has a personal stake given how aggravating you find the defense of LVP and condemnation of the rest of them

Have you seen anything that obsolves her ?(no to both because it’s not all out yet)  Are you asking the same of the people on the other side that are doing the same thing in defense of Lisa? Do they have personal stakes in it or does it only matter because I’m rocking the boat? I have no problem with anyone condemning any of the housewives nowhere have I stated otherwise. What I have a problem with is the Lisa effect. Allowing her shadyness to pass for the sheer fact she’s Lisa. Shes great with animals she does this she does that so it’s ok..(there are tons of bad people that do good things) and again I’m in no way saying Lisa is the devil or should be removed from the show cause I’m not. everyone adds something to this show. just hold her to the same standers the other wives are being held to .You want one held accountable hold them ALL accountable. And yes that includes Dorit and puppygate drag the bitch she deserves it 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7

I think the evidence as such will be ambiguous and subject to spin as always.

But you can’t spin what Dorito did and that is what Camille said. It was shady and these idiots are signing on to it. 

The sides are drawn now. Everyone against Lisa.

My money is on Pinky!🦄

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
25 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No, I don't.

I'm well aware as to how Dorit's story has changed.

Teddi's has as well. She is trying to do everything she can to take away from the verifiable fact that she was a willing participant in this.

Much like you keep repeating that people can be mad about Dorit's actions and Lisa's supposed manipulation, others can see that both Dorit and Teddi are lying.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

No, I don't.

I'm well aware as to how Dorit's story has changed.

Teddi's has as well. She is trying to do everything she can to take away from the verifiable fact that she was a willing participant in this.

Much like you keep repeating that people can be mad about Dorit's actions and Lisa's supposed manipulation, others can see that both Dorit and Teddi are lying.

Teddi has admitted her part in this ... it’s all over the internet that’s what part of the fight with Lisa in her room was about. 

1 minute ago, langford peel said:

Teddy is just pissed that she couldn’t get close enough to Lisa Vanderpump to set her up for a burglary.

Only Kyle was stupid enough to let that happen.

Lol the shade of it all I love it 

1299FC34-E95F-47F2-BADD-65026258502A.gif

• LOL 6
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

, Dorit's culpability has been twisted into making her a victim, the timing doesn't work in their favor because of the death of LVP's brother

So it’s timing now she does do shady things it’s just not the right time to call it out? ....And the whole reason to say stay tuned is because no body has all the facts out even the girls on the show have said not all of it is out yet. I’m anazling them just like you are. I am not talking down to anyone and remaining very respectful in my post and  I’m just stating the opinion I have and asking questions  along with everyone else on this board. Sorry if those things make it sound like I’m an authority when I have a differing opinion. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So it’s timing now she does do shady things it’s just not the right time to call it out? And the whole reason to say stay tuned is because no body has all the facts out yet. I’m anazling them just like you are. I am not talking down to anyone and remaining very respectful in my post and  I’m just stating the opinion I have and asking questions  along with everyone else on this board. Sorry if those things make it sound like I’m an authority when I have a differing opinion. 

Timing is one of the reasons why the wives takedown of her is not going in their favor. Just one.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 17
On 3/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, ChitChat said:

I agree with LVP.  I think she was just trying to avoid the story getting traction so that it didn't hurt her pet adoption business. 

bingo! This doesn't speak well of their vetting. Why would she want this out?

• Love 10

I think the part that bothers me about the whole situation is during the trip Teddie is so righteous that she was set up and never lies!!!!! When I'm guessing a few days later upon lvps return she gets evidence Teddie tried to get the situation on camera her damn self.

So in reality they all treated lvp like a pariah, im curious to see how they respond to the text that Teddie was going to say she knew the dog. Will they all wash over that and keep putting everything at lvp feet. 

Teddie can say in her blogs and Twitter she has admitted guilt blah blah blah but true is she admitted after LVP came with receipts. 

I will say lvp always protects the underdog, and it has never helped her.  Last seasons she has been there for Teddie and Dorit when they weren't liked.

• Love 20
On 3/7/2019 at 3:55 AM, smores said:

And I believe she also changed who was bitten as well.  That changes from her daughter to PK to both kids, depending on the wind. 

Like I said before, if Lucy bit the kids you can be damn sure she'd have photos

• Love 15
On 3/8/2019 at 10:20 AM, missyb said:

Kyles blog is now up:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-richards-i-had-to-be-honest

It all points to a spectacular denouement.  Post filming the "girls" seem pretty confident the scales of righteousness will fall on their side.

I love where Kyle said she wasn't paying much attention to the last night's dinner conversation because she was preoccupied with getting her Rolex. Some smart cookie up thread said the same thing long before Kyle's admission. She didn't care about Lisa nor that everyone was freezing her out. Or anything else except the watch.

No, she didn't want to defend Lisa because she no longer cares. However, I don't fault her for not feeling she had to explain Lisa's behavior to the rest of the harridans. That's a horse of another color. Yet, I don't believe she had no intention of talking behind Lisa's back. She apparently has amnesia about insisting to Teddi that Lisa was playing her.

I suppose their final move will be to claim Lisa placed a known biter with Dorit on purpose.

• Love 13
(edited)

Lisa is always forgiving people and giving second chances as she does with James and Jax on Vanderpump Rules. Now of course this is in service of the plot so it is understandable that she would forgive and cover up for Dorito in service to RHOBH. Even though it involved her beloved puppies.

Somehow this generosity was turned into a club for Teddi and Rinna to beat her with. So now LVP got them twisted and she is not going to put up with it. She divorced herself from the show and Bravo blinked.

I don’t think this means what these Ho’s thinks that it means.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 18
On 3/6/2019 at 3:38 AM, swankie said:

Hey, I remember at one time Camille carried the coveted title of Most Hated Housewife.  Of course that was before Brandi Glandville made the scene. 🤣

As for puppygate, I'm already bored to tears.  It's almost as bad as pantygate and Munchausengate.  Please move on!!!  Who gives a shit if people are gossiping about Dorit?  I sure don't.  Her and PK aren't worth all of this attention.  🙄

I agree except I kind of enjoyed Munchhausengate. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 3/8/2019 at 3:23 PM, langford peel said:

Will no one rid us of this troublesome pustule?

Brilliant! Rinna and her antics in a nutshell.

Possibly King Henry AND Sir Thomas would agree. 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I love where Kyle said she wasn't paying much attention to the last night's dinner conversation because she was preoccupied with getting her Rolex.

Don't forget, she's got problems too, and replacing that damn Rolex was a top priority!  I'm surprised she admitted that.  Shows how oblivious she is to the things going on around her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Don't forget, she's got problems too, and replacing that damn Rolex was a top priority!  I'm surprised she admitted that.  Shows how oblivious she is to the things going on around her.  

The whole table took notice and changed their attitudes when the bright sparkly object arrived. Rinna's "fun" bracelet did not have nearly the same effect. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

One complaint I hear about LVP and this situation is that she met with Dorit and said that all is good, and then remained angry at her. But, reading John Sessna’s comments it appears that VPDogs discovered new information after that very uncomfortable lunch meeting with LVP, Ken, Dorit and PK; specifically, that the dog was dropped off at the shelter by a “reality celebrity”: LVP didn’t drop that info while filming; Sessna did after filming. So, if this is true, LVP is correct that she is protecting Dorit. I guess we will see.

I think it's kind of a natural reaction, honestly.  While it's a poor choice of words, there's the whole "once bitten, twice shy" thing here, Dorit is her friend and so naturally she would take her at her word that it wasn't an on purpose thing, when she was told initially.  LVP has said (per her blog), that they would make plans to do a home visit and check on the dog, but before they could do that, the dog turned up in the shelter.  If the dog hadn't turned up in the shelter, if Dorit had given the dog to a responsible party (say, she'd given it to someone like LVP), then they'd have proceeded along with the visit, the check and they'd transfer the ownership over and they'd never help Dorit with another dog again, but, it would be in the past.  Instead, things turned out how it did, and LVP is opting to move on, but that doesn't mean she can't be upset about having been put in the situation at all, even though she doesn't think Dorit did it in a malicious way.  So I don't think it's wrong for her to be upset, I mean it's like if your kid knocked over a container of eggs and they all broke on the floor and you watched it happen.  You could see that they were being really careful, but it was a freak accident that they couldn't prevent.  So you aren't mad at the kid for doing it, because you know they didn't do it on purpose, but, you're still irritated that now you have to get a whole bunch of broken eggs up off the floor.

5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Is this true, though? I mean, I know Teddi is claiming this, but there were articles about the whole situation that came out in September and also, Teddi seems to have no issue with releasing more of her texts so far.  I'm not saying that it's 100% false, but I don't think we really know this for sure.

5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Have you seen anything that obsolves her ?(no to both because it’s not all out yet)  Are you asking the same of the people on the other side that are doing the same thing in defense of Lisa? Do they have personal stakes in it or does it only matter because I’m rocking the boat? I have no problem with anyone condemning any of the housewives nowhere have I stated otherwise. What I have a problem with is the Lisa effect. Allowing her shadyness to pass for the sheer fact she’s Lisa. Shes great with animals she does this she does that so it’s ok..(there are tons of bad people that do good things) and again I’m in no way saying Lisa is the devil or should be removed from the show cause I’m not. everyone adds something to this show. just hold her to the same standers the other wives are being held to .You want one held accountable hold them ALL accountable. And yes that includes Dorit and puppygate drag the bitch she deserves it 

I have seen denials from the tabloids that LVP leaked the info.  I have seen/heard/read John Sessa stating that this is what happened and filling in more background information including more of the text messages.  Teddi keeps claiming that stuff exonerates her, but none of what she claims is proof has actually shown what she says that it does.  It's either been a highly edited snippet, which is manipulative to start with, or she's completely misleading about what the answer "yes" is to.

4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Teddi has admitted her part in this ... it’s all over the internet that’s what part of the fight with Lisa in her room was about. 

Lol the shade of it all I love it 

1299FC34-E95F-47F2-BADD-65026258502A.gif

Has she?  Serious question.  In her blog she claims that she has admitted her part, but where on the show did she look at Dorit and say, Listen, there's this conversation that I had with John when I first heard about the situation and I was horrified to hear that the dog had ended up in a shelter, and I said to bring the dog and I'd "recognize" it?  I certainly haven't seen it.  In fact, all I've seen so far is Teddi flipping out and yelling over LVP and insisting that she will NOT be told that she was "gossiping" and that she won't have any of this pinned on her because it's a set up.  Nowhere in there has she admitted to the fact that yes, she was told about it, not from LVP, but by John.  And, she hasn't ever said, oh, and hey, I planned to out this.  She also has always shut the conversation down or blown it up before LVP has been able to say that all she said to Dorit was "Teddi is aware of this situation and I want you to know that"  

3 hours ago, renatae said:

No, she didn't want to defend Lisa because she no longer cares. However, I don't fault her for not feeling she had to explain Lisa's behavior to the rest of the harridans. That's a horse of another color. Yet, I don't believe she had no intention of talking behind Lisa's back. She apparently has amnesia about insisting to Teddi that Lisa was playing her.

I suppose their final move will be to claim Lisa placed a known biter with Dorit on purpose.

While I don't think Kyle is responsible for explaining LVP's behavior to other people, I do feel that she should take some sort of middle ground and maybe stick up for her.  Kyle demands 100% unfailing loyalty year after year from LVP.  She constantly flips out on her for "not having my back"  So on this night, instead of saying something like, listen we need to let LVP tell her side or well, anything, she first says I can't explain her behavior.  THEN she goes on to say "well, she does have this bad side and I don't like it, but she's my friend and I wish she wasn't like that"  So she specifically tossed her under the bus and refused to defend her or even just say hey, let's leave this alone.  It's not even like she said, guys she's having a rough time, she lost her brother and I can't imagine what she's going through.  I mean, damn, Kyle's kid is going to school and she's inventing reasons for her eye being wonky, so you think she might be able to understand how LVP might have some reaction to her brother's death and implore the others to give her some latitude.

• Love 20
11 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I feel the need to address something that has been getting on my nerves. Not everyone who is falling on the pro-LVP side in this particular case is a "Lisa fan" because I think I know what you mean by that. I've come down on her many times in the past, I think she's super manipulative. I am on her side with this one and don't particularly enjoy being thrown in some fangirl pot. Thanks, really had to get that off my chest.

I think Kyle absolutely loves her dogs. They seem to be a pretty important part of her life. 

I'm with you.

I don't particularly like LVP. I don't think she's added much to the show for the last few seasons, I'm over her 80s Barbie Dream House, and I think a petting zoo in a residential area is ridiculous. 

However, I'm team LVP on this. What Dorit did was cowardly, negligent, and cruel. (I don't believe she gave the dog to another person.) The women siding with Dorit is disgusting . 

I think the other women all (except Dorit) love their animals, but in their quest to knock LVP down a peg they miscalculated.

• Love 21
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

None of these bitches truly love animals except LVP. Yeah they all own the typical Beverly Hills designer dog breed but not because they care. It's just the "thing to have" in Beverly Hills. One thing I can say for Erika....she doesn't have a menagerie of dogs just to look cool. A German Shepard. Probably chosen as a guard dog but nonetheless, she keeps it real. Honestly I can't stand these janky ass fake bitches. I still like LVP and Erika. Not sure about Denise yet.

I disagree.  Kyle loves her pups and she doesn't walk around carrying a dog to look cool.  Bambi and Storm are the best along with Archie from the OC.

12 hours ago, CatMomma said:

I hate to say it,  because I think Kyle is vile, but I do think she loves her pups.  I think her jealousy toward LVP is affecting how she views the situation. 

But what do I know? I'm too dumb to see when a narcissist is manipulating my ding dong brain. 

I don't think Kyle is jealous of LVP.  Don't forget she got set up in the doggygate

9 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Repetition doesn't change facts.  The facts we have don't support LVP being in on it. It does support Teddi and John conspiring to out Dorit

LVP's involvement in all of this, that I have seen with my own two eyes, not what's being screamed by these harpies, is an obscure "idk"  

If LVP wanted this out there, John would KNOW. He wouldn't be unsure of whether or not she wants Teddi to know. BTW, there is a long way from LVP wanting Teddi to know to wanting her to talk about it on the show. I don't know why even if John's response was an affirmation, means Teddi is being manipulated to talk about t. ON air! 

The insistence that LVP is guilty of wrongdoing is insulting to those of us paying attention 

Lisa knew about it.  She admits it.  Sessa said she called him fifteen minutes before filming to tell him to shut it down.  Lisa said she sent Sessa a text before filming was about to start.  Ken was the one who didn't want any part of it.

On another note, I guess I'm one of the six.  I don't know.  I don't keep track.  There's two situations IMO with this whole situation.  One is Dorit and PK not returning Lucy to LVPD.  I don't think anyone thought that was ok.  The other situation is Teddi felt she was being used after the fact.  LVP said to Dorit that Teddi was gossiping.  Actually, there's a third situation and that was LVP saying she was ok with Dorit but continued throw jabs at her.  Mixed messages.  And I'm no fan of Dorit and I think what she did was very wrong.

I see all sides and IMO,  Dorit and PK have responsibility for the Lucy situation, Teddi has responsibility with agreeing to out Dorit, and LVP has responsibility for not shutting it down (I believe she absolutely could have by stopping filming or being more stern in her warnings to the Johns). She's no innocent in this.

Lastly, it's funny that Teddi's intentions were to out Dorit and PK but apparently she's horrible because she's upset with LVP's handling of the whole thing.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, langford peel said:

Lisa Rinna who shows her contempt for “fatties” and Catholics and just about everyone who is not a Botoxed Beverly Hills Bitch

i wonder how long Rhinna would have a job with Andy if she made a snarky comment about Jews or Gays.

• Love 12
On 3/8/2019 at 2:52 PM, 88 keys said:

Pretty sure it's just the cool kid's way of saying "Oh well." Or maybe I'm out of touch with the lingo too! 

I just happened to read that one of those nasty suicide "games" was called the Blue Whale. Don't know if it's connected. 🤷‍♀️

17 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

I want to like Teddi and I want to see a lot more horseback riding on the show, but she really blew it here.  Whether it was Lisa, John Blizzard, or the gods of reality TV, she was handed a golden story line that could have propelled her reality TV career by increasing her fan base, and propelled her Accountability Coach career, by successfully holding a castmate-Dorit- accountable for their actions.  If she spent any time at all reading forums like this, social media comments, and blog posts and watching past shows what she would have learned is that

-LVP manipulates is not a winning story line. 

-Fans love dogs.  A lot.  A really really lot.  Attach a dog to your story line and you are good to go.  Be a champion for dogs, or simply own a cute one and you get a multitude of fan points.  Fan points will help you keep your diamond.

-Your coworkers are not your friends.  Do not do anything to attempt to win friendship points, they are worth almost nothing, and they expire at midnight every night.

-Fans don't like Dorit. This makes her a smart target.  Always choose a smart target.

-LVP just had a personal tragedy.  That makes her relatable, even to those who are not normally her fans.  Bad Target.  Really Bad Target.  Don't even think about it.

-Never listen to Kyle!  Like, ever!  She will steer you wrong and dump your ass in a mess every time.  And she will get away with it because she has fabulous hair and cute dogs. 

This is the truthiest truth I have ever read on this forum. 

Remember the good old days when Kyle's one dog stole the potato off the table? Good times. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes! It's funny (peculiar, not haha) that these ladies all seem to think they've scored a giant win against LVP. Who cares if she didn't out, or did out or conspired to out the crappy behavior? They could have film of Lisa saying, "Hey, Teddi, please let everyone know what Dorit and PK did", and many of us would be, "Yeah, so?"

It seems only the very self absorbed ladies of RHoBH think that the rest of the world would side with them and their fragile egos. Zoinks OMG LVP manipulated the situation to make Dorit look bad! Actually, Dorit's behavior is what makes Dorit look bad. And siding with Dorit and her dog dumping makes the rest of them look bad, too.

If they keep up with this, they can only make themselves look worse.

Exactly!  With all the talks of takedowns you’d think this was some attempted coup.  Who really fucking cares?  These ladies wear me out with this.  Move it along, folks.  

• Love 17

Both Camille and Kyle told the truth last episode in their talking heads:

Camille: Why didn't Dorit just call LVP and tell her the dog wasn't working out? 

Kyle: LVP is punishing Dorit for dumping the dog.

It's a shame the season is being swallowed up by this stupid SL.

It's obvious Dorit wanted to suck up to LVP, therefore she adopted the dog(s) and when she couldn't handle them, she got rid of them. A dog isn't like buying your castmate's wine/make-up/skin cream/whatever...you publicly purchase and discreetly discard. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, smores said:

I think it's kind of a natural reaction, honestly.  While it's a poor choice of words, there's the whole "once bitten, twice shy" thing here, Dorit is her friend and so naturally she would take her at her word that it wasn't an on purpose thing, when she was told initially.  LVP has said (per her blog), that they would make plans to do a home visit and check on the dog, but before they could do that, the dog turned up in the shelter.  If the dog hadn't turned up in the shelter, if Dorit had given the dog to a responsible party (say, she'd given it to someone like LVP), then they'd have proceeded along with the visit, the check and they'd transfer the ownership over and they'd never help Dorit with another dog again, but, it would be in the past.  Instead, things turned out how it did, and LVP is opting to move on, but that doesn't mean she can't be upset about having been put in the situation at all, even though she doesn't think Dorit did it in a malicious way.  So I don't think it's wrong for her to be upset, I mean it's like if your kid knocked over a container of eggs and they all broke on the floor and you watched it happen.  You could see that they were being really careful, but it was a freak accident that they couldn't prevent.  So you aren't mad at the kid for doing it, because you know they didn't do it on purpose, but, you're still irritated that now you have to get a whole bunch of broken eggs up off the floor.

Is this true, though? I mean, I know Teddi is claiming this, but there were articles about the whole situation that came out in September and also, Teddi seems to have no issue with releasing more of her texts so far.  I'm not saying that it's 100% false, but I don't think we really know this for sure.

I have seen denials from the tabloids that LVP leaked the info.  I have seen/heard/read John Sessa stating that this is what happened and filling in more background information including more of the text messages.  Teddi keeps claiming that stuff exonerates her, but none of what she claims is proof has actually shown what she says that it does.  It's either been a highly edited snippet, which is manipulative to start with, or she's completely misleading about what the answer "yes" is to.

Has she?  Serious question.  In her blog she claims that she has admitted her part, but where on the show did she look at Dorit and say, Listen, there's this conversation that I had with John when I first heard about the situation and I was horrified to hear that the dog had ended up in a shelter, and I said to bring the dog and I'd "recognize" it?  I certainly haven't seen it.  In fact, all I've seen so far is Teddi flipping out and yelling over LVP and insisting that she will NOT be told that she was "gossiping" and that she won't have any of this pinned on her because it's a set up.  Nowhere in there has she admitted to the fact that yes, she was told about it, not from LVP, but by John.  And, she hasn't ever said, oh, and hey, I planned to out this.  She also has always shut the conversation down or blown it up before LVP has been able to say that all she said to Dorit was "Teddi is aware of this situation and I want you to know that"  

While I don't think Kyle is responsible for explaining LVP's behavior to other people, I do feel that she should take some sort of middle ground and maybe stick up for her.  Kyle demands 100% unfailing loyalty year after year from LVP.  She constantly flips out on her for "not having my back"  So on this night, instead of saying something like, listen we need to let LVP tell her side or well, anything, she first says I can't explain her behavior.  THEN she goes on to say "well, she does have this bad side and I don't like it, but she's my friend and I wish she wasn't like that"  So she specifically tossed her under the bus and refused to defend her or even just say hey, let's leave this alone.  It's not even like she said, guys she's having a rough time, she lost her brother and I can't imagine what she's going through.  I mean, damn, Kyle's kid is going to school and she's inventing reasons for her eye being wonky, so you think she might be able to understand how LVP might have some reaction to her brother's death and implore the others to give her some latitude.

IMO, over the last years, the Kyle/Lisa relationship went from a real friendship to a codependent and almost symbiotic relationship, especially on Kyle's part.  Things never seemed to be the same after the first season.

She made a statement in the first episode in one of her talking heads about (paraphrasing, guys) people in Beverly Hills dont like people who dont take care of their animals.   In this episode she's sympathetic to Dorit, the alleged dog dumper, and lets Rinna et al  have at LVP.   Go figure.

21 hours ago, langford peel said:

Teddy is just pissed that she couldn’t get close enough to Lisa Vanderpump to set her up for a burglary.

Only Kyle was stupid enough to let that happen.

This cracked me up as I remember reading an article about the robbery and thinking - Teddi, buckle up.  Kyle owns you.  Sometimes you may be the bat, and sometimes you'll be the ball.  Best of luck.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6