Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, langford peel said:

Let’s see how entertaining a season... Dorito running from creditors.. will be...

See, now I think I could watch a whole season of that. But Bravo won’t show us Dorito running from her creditors, unfortunately.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, langford peel said:

Let’s see how entertaining a season of Teddy’s man arms, Dorito running from creditors, Erica “Baby Jane on steroids” and Rinna spreading her legs will be.

But hey that’s just me. If want your Dorito you get to keep your Dorito.

56 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

See, now I think I could watch a whole season of that. But Bravo won’t show us Dorito running from her creditors, unfortunately.

Here you go:

Now you can watch it as many times as you like!!  

From the swimsuits that Dorit and Rinna are wearing, it looks like this confrontation happened the same day as the split up ladies' outings - snorkeling/shopping/golfing.  No wonder Dorit seemed upset and was late for that dinner - she was probably trying to figure out how to spin this latest fiasco - not that she was so upset about Lucygate!  

Plus, if the suit that Dorit is wearing is an example of Beverly Beach swimwear, it's a really poor example - she can barely keep the top up - even while holding it!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Here you go:

Plus, if the suit that Dorit is wearing is an example of Beverly Beach swimwear, it's a really poor example - she can barely keep the top up - even while holding it!  

Still and all this swimsuit holds up better than Teddi's bullshit story.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'm pretty sure last season included a moment at VanderPups where Kyle brought in a dog to be groomed.  LVP sprayed her with a hose. 

Maybe not Khloe, but I'm pretty sure Kyle showed up with a dog.

I can't see her getting a random dog off the street.

It was Storm, one of her other dogs.  I'm not entirely clear why Kyle is suddenly acting like she only has ONE dog and would never, ever set foot in VDPDs to have her dog groomed, when she's done it on the show.  Or what the dog's age has to do with anything.  It's really not a defense when you have 5 or 6 dogs.  It's not like LVP could say, well, Giggy was at home and therefore it's proof that something never happened.  She has like 45 dogs, it's highly likely she simply had another one with her.

• Love 12
On 3/12/2019 at 3:11 AM, Giselle said:

If she was so against it why didn't she shut down filming at VPD. It's her place of business. She did have that power. "Get the fuck off my property, talk to my lawyer!" Why didn't she pull a "RHoOC Heather" to stop the conversation, stop the filming and cause the editing to change. If she's "the queen of the show" as some here have stated, then yes, why didn't she throw her mythical weight around? Production would be pissed, John Sessa would be pissed but the story may not have made it out there on RHoBH.

The conclusion I come to is that she wanted the story out there regardless of what she proclaimed.

And this is why some of us have an issue with LVP. While we think it's absolutely awful what happened to the dog we also believe that it is also awful how it was handled by LVP. 

For those that think Dorit did was a far worse crime and should be the main focus you can blame LVP for that, her playing both sides and pissing everybody off put the dog dumping out of the spotlight. 

We disagree about Lisa's involvement in this particular issue.   That could change as the shitfest progresses.  Or not.  And that's fine.

IMO I don't see her playing both sides on this.  Having experienced a death in the family,  I understand the sorrow and subsequent depression that goes with it.  Again, my opinion, but I just don't accept that Lisa had the extra time or bandwidth  to set up a devious plan to crucify Dorit when she had 2 bars to open and VPR (which she also was missing from for a month or so).  What I've seen in the first 2 episodes is more of a badly executed game of telephone (and texts) and an outraged director and a gossipy employee).  I think there are missing pieces.  That's  me.

Also, on your response to another one of my posts re:  Kyle's  differing feeling from episode 1 to episode 2 it was simply this:  she expressed her concern about Dorit dumping the dog and how that would be perceived in BH.  There's no doubt that she is a huge animal lover.  It was just jarring to me that her focus in episode 2 was her concern for Dorit.   I don't care about Dorit's feelings; she's  a piece of trash as far as I'm concerned.   It's a matter of missing context for me.  You provided thoughts and although I don't agree with all of them, I appreciate it.

Crap, I've got to get ready for work.....have a great day everyone!

• Love 9
8 hours ago, smores said:

It was Storm, one of her other dogs.  I'm not entirely clear why Kyle is suddenly acting like she only has ONE dog and would never, ever set foot in VDPDs to have her dog groomed, when she's done it on the show.  Or what the dog's age has to do with anything.  It's really not a defense when you have 5 or 6 dogs.  It's not like LVP could say, well, Giggy was at home and therefore it's proof that something never happened.  She has like 45 dogs, it's highly likely she simply had another one with her.

Kyle gets away with this stuff while Lisa doesn't. Fortunately for Kyle, Lisa has a busy life which means Lisa has little time (or not enough interest) to write about Kyle's factual errors/memory lapses on social media. 

Just keep saving dogs and and making good, fun-to-watch, successful tv shows, Lisa.  

• Love 8
On 3/5/2019 at 9:47 PM, AttackTurtle said:

Media reports are stating that many of the ladies are pissed at Camille, who apparently has a lot to say this season.  From the previews, she is much more involved this year.

I’d love to see Camille back as a full-time HW.  She could replace Rinna, Dorit or Erika.

• Love 5
On 3/5/2019 at 11:19 PM, twilightzone said:

LVP is SO OVER RATED.  She is vindictive and holds on to grudges, no matter how petty. She will also never admit she's wrong. She uses the excuse "it's a joke" - but is offended if someone does the same to her. She wants to be the Queen B, but she's been phoning it for several seasons.

This show would be nothing without LisaV....she is the real deal....whether she’s putting in the work or phoning it in.  The other women are frauds next to her.  I am most disappointed in Kyle, as she was supposedly a true friend to LisaV, and I hope LisaV never trusts her again.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

This show would be nothing without LisaV....she is the real deal....whether she’s putting in the work or phoning it in.  The other women are frauds next to her.  I am most disappointed in Kyle, as she was supposedly a true friend to LisaV, and I hope LisaV never trusts her again.

Real deal?  She's a fake and liar.  She will never admit she's wrong.  The other women not liking has nothing to do with jealousy.  It's because of LVP's manipulation, lies and using people.   HW is an ensemble show. It will survive without.  Just like NY did without Bethenny and ATL when Ne-Ne left.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Real deal?  She's a fake and liar.  She will never admit she's wrong.  The other women not liking has nothing to do with jealousy.  It's because of LVP's manipulation, lies and using people.   HW is an ensemble show. It will survive without.  Just like NY did without Bethenny and ATL when Ne-Ne left.

Amen.

NY and ATL were much more enjoyable without the queen bitches sucking all the air out of the room.

• Love 2
On 3/6/2019 at 6:33 AM, Chalby said:

I do not understand why Teddy or Lisa are scrambling around denying what their part was in any retelling of Dorit's dog fiasco? Has everyone lost their minds (or at least lost focus on what the real issue is?) Dorit mishandled an adopted dog and has STILL not taken ownership for the bullshit story she's been spreading to excuse her and PK's bad behaviour. Everyone should be talking about Dorit, PK and as well as their inability to foster any animal. Furthermore, everyone should hear that they ignored a contract they signed stating they would return the dog if it didn't 'fit'. $5000 fine (did they pay it?) They behave like those rules do not apply them. WTF? Who cares if Lisa or Teddy attempted to nudge the info out there for people to hear. PK and Dorit should be publicized as a family who is permanently banned from adopting any animals. They are too self-absorbed to care about anything that exists beyond their noses. Everyone needs to talk about them until they publicly acknowledge they were not equipped to adopt an animal and then apologize to all involved.

Can I like this post a bazillion times? Everyone is losing sight of the original offense. Dorit and her disgusting husband did a really shitty thing. They had to know the terms of the contract from adopting the first dog. All this other bullshit with LVP and the other women is just ridiculous and beyond annoying.

• Love 8

So LVP is accused of both instigating gossip and also not gossiping enough with Kyle? 

And fuck off Teddi. I’ve never liked her. If you didn’t want to be involved then don’t get involved. She was running towards the shade and now wants to blame someone else because Teddi the accountability coach is never wrong. 

This whole thing is so dumb.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 10