Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lisa doesn't care about bad press for her business she just cares about getting ass's in the door and the name of whatever business shes pimping out there ... I mean look at her other show and the people she has working for her as long as it makes good tv and puts her business out there she is 100% fine with shitty people doing shitty things ..Dorit gave her a huge ass gift by re homing that dog..... she and the jons saw an opportunity to set this up for a new show and ran with it  I 100% believe that..... She has been trying to pimp this vanderpimp dogs place for how long now? .... she just didn't think it would blow up in her face as much as it has ......

See I would normally agree if this was just slinging beers and vanderpumptinis, but what good can come from people going to her rescue center and looking. If they are legit which it seems they are, they will have to process a thorough adoption process so no other dogs end up at a shelter. It's not the same as just selling goat cheese balls. 

She might want to get publicity for her shelter but she already gets that on both shows. This isn't the first the center has been a backdrop on rhobh

• Love 12
(edited)
26 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

See I would normally agree if this was just slinging beers and vanderpumptinis, but what good can come from people going to her rescue center and looking. If they are legit which it seems they are, they will have to process a thorough adoption process so no other dogs end up at a shelter. It's not the same as just selling goat cheese balls. 

She might want to get publicity for her shelter but she already gets that on both shows. This isn't the first the center has been a backdrop on rhobh

Yes but we don't know how long she has been pushing for this "shelter" to get its own show. Having it in backdrops of episodes in hopes that something would catch and create interest to show bravo look you can get ratings with this .. a shelter that has its own show is much easier to pimp out then one that just gets a couple of backdrop episodes .... she is a very shrewd business woman I give her that .. just the way she is goes about it is Shady has fuck... Manufacturing drama for reality tv isn't something new but trying to claim you are really a real person who is friends with these girls then using them against each other to get interest in a spin off is something different entirely. And vanderpimp dogs isn't just about adopting dogs its also retail they sell shit so you might not be able to adopt that dog but we can sell you some stuff while you are here ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1
On 3/5/2019 at 8:14 PM, sunshine23 said:

Camille is the only one with any common sense. The others keep trying to blame LVP for orchestrating something when in reality they are all working overtime to come up with scenarios to make LVP look bad. Also, if 2 dogs bit Dorit's family, one has to wonder what her family was doing to agitate 2 different dogs at 2 different times.

I totally 100% agree. 2 different dogs and they bit the family. They were teasing or bothering the dogs somehow! 😠

• Love 22
3 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I am happy to go to lunch/dinner with all of you avocado haters and I will eat all your poor rejected avocados. And I will also unapologetically devour the bread too. Despite my best attempts to overcome it, I am an olive hater, though, so I will happily trade olives for avocados (fat for fat) if that interests anyone! 

Green stuff coming your way. I'm your girl for olives. You will have to share that bread basket though.

I give zero fucks about who exposed Dorito and PukeK. They are wrong all the way around. 

Why on earth are the VAN/TODDS even hanging with these posers? Maybe LVP will employ them when they finally lose everything from greed and stupidity.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yes but we don't know how long she has been pushing for this "shelter" to get its own show... a shelter that has its own show is much easier to pimp out then one that just gets a couple of backdrop episodes .... she is a very shrewd business woman I give her that .. just the way she is goes about it is Shady has fuck... Manufacturing drama for reality tv isn't something new but trying to claim you are really a real person who is friends with these girls then using them against each other to get interest in a spin off is something different entirely. 

I don't think anyone knows whether she even had to lift a finger to push an idea for a showcasing of her rescue - the companies that own these HW franchises ultimately are the decision makers and they are in it to make money.  If they think it will be profitable, then they probably will go with it.

• Love 19
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Aunt Kiki said:

I don't think anyone knows whether she even had to lift a finger to push an idea for a showcasing of her rescue - the companies that own these HW franchises ultimately are the decision makers and they are in it to make money.  If they think it will be profitable, then they probably will go with it.

But you have to show the companies that there would be interest in the show they don't just go hey you're Lisa Vanderpump here is a new show... she has to show them that it would be financially viable for them to invest money in giving her the show ... what better way to do that then "gasp" showing drama getting people talking about it and wondering what is going on its all about recognition and return on investment  .... again she is very shrewd just fake as fuck if true getting her "friends" involved by throwing them under the bus  just to get the show going .... again she did it to Brandi for her first spin off ( oh i forgot to tell you that one of my employees was the girl that was sleeping with your husband don't be mad at me darling .....lets go ask her for a drink) and shes doing it now with Teddi, Dorit, and the John's

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Green stuff coming your way. I'm your girl for olives. You will have to share that bread basket though.

I give zero fucks about who exposed Dorito and PukeK. They are wrong all the way around. 

Why on earth are the VAN/TODDS even hanging with these posers? Maybe LVP will employ them when they finally lose everything from greed and stupidity.

I’ll give all the bread away and keep the avocados and olives. I would then put those olives in a Martini 🍸 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Aunt Kiki said:

This is where our opinion diverges, I think -  the franchise owner and their executives are tracking the shows and looking at profitability real time.  The data they collect probably is a factor on how they develop future storylines for existing shows and ideas for new shows spinoffs, or one time specials.  So if anyone pitches an idea, yes, they may have to provide an idea package with financials, but ultimately, the company taking the risk crunches the numbers, and uses their metrics to determine profitability and viability.  

I do respectfully disagree with your opinion that LVP threw cast members under the bus.  They did that all by themselves IMO.  

Hiring the woman that was sleeping with one of your friends husbands and then having them at an Event just to whip up drama  isnt throwing them under the bus? and again Lisa would have to show that there is long term interest in the possible spin off ... that's why shows shoot sizzler reels ..... to see what works and what doesn't that's why there was so many "backdoor" background episodes shot in the store hoping something would "catch" and like a gift from god Dorit handed them this "puppygate" and they have ran with it

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Wouldn't that depend on your carrier?  A friend accidently deleted a text thread and she called T-Mobile customer service to restore it. They told her that all she could get back are the time and date stamps but not the actual message. They don't keep that.

You can't see the messages but you can see the numbers texted and times. It would show deleted texts.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Hiring the woman that was sleeping with one of your friends husbands and then having them at an Event just to whip up drama  isnt throwing them under the bus?

I'm referring to this episode.  I didn't see Lisa throwing anyone under the bus.  Like I posted before, we don't agree on Lisa.  That's what makes things interesting!

• Love 12
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Aunt Kiki said:

I'm referring to this episode.  I didn't see Lisa throwing anyone under the bus.  Like I posted before, we don't agree on Lisa.  That's what makes things interesting!

Having one of your Partners/employees text one of your "friends" that is not friends with a person you have an issue with about something that has nothing to do with them is shady has fuck.... why not have them text Kyle? Kyle and Dorit were friends texting dorit that kyle knows would have done the same thing without the shade...... John knew Kyle through lisa just like he knew Teddi. There was a conscious decision to use Teddi and not one of the other girls who didnt have a problem with her ... No they text teddi to get the drama started knowing that Teddi and Dorit weren't in a good place and knowing that they could "leak" the drama and pin it all on Teddi ....its all very sneaky ..

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, charming said:

Obviously all powerful LVP manipulated Kyle’s eye to be wonky.

Nah that's a family defect so you can recognize them. Paris and Kim have the same thing.

It's kind of like the Hapsburg lip.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Having one of your Partners/employees text one of your "friends" that is not friends with a person you have an issue with is shady has fuck.... why not have them text Kyle? Kyle and Dorit were friends texting dorit that kyle knows would have done the same thing without the shade...... John knew Kyle through lisa just like he knew Teddi. There was a conscious decision to use Teddi and not one of the other girls who didnt have a problem with her ... No they text teddi to get the drama started knowing that Teddi and Dorit weren't in a good place and knowing that they could "leak" the drama and pin it all on Teddi ....its all very sneaky ..

Like I posted, I'm not here to debate.  I get it, you're not a fan of LVP.   I am waiting for this scenario to play out.  Warts and all.

• Love 14
Just now, Aunt Kiki said:

Like I posted, I'm not here to debate.  I get it, you're not a fan of LVP.   I am waiting for this scenario to play out.  Warts and all.

its all good just giving you an example of throwing someone under the bus that has to do with this season/episode ... 🙂

• Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Chellichik said:

I know I am very late in asking this as it has been discussed somewhere that I haven't seen, but can someone tell me if the dog was a puppy when Dorit had it?  Were the bites on the kids just the usual puppy bites or was this an adult dog with a bitting issue?  The picture of PK's face looks like a puppy bite.

According to LVP on Twitter this morning, Lucy was 10 weeks old.  So that gives you an idea of the "viciousness" of these "bites." 🙄

Edited by JillThePill
Spelling
  • Love 18
(edited)
18 minutes ago, JillThePill said:

According to LVP on Twitter this morning, Lucy was 10 weeks old.  So that gives you an idea of the "viciousness" of these "bites." 🙄

I was thinking about those "bites" too. Has anyone every met a puppy without little sharp puppy teeth and nails that are constantly scratching you up ?? Puppyhood is a long process !!  I can imagine PK was nipped or scratched once too often and said, get rid of this one.  And actually, that family is not ready for a puppy. Maybe a 3 or 5 year old but not a puppy. I can imagine that PK gave it to an assistance and said take care of it. Someone who absolutely loved and wanted juicy lucy would not bring it to a shelter in one day. Shelter said it was a surrender from a reality star. So maybe they did not walk it in themselves ( my dear, the publicity) so they had someone else do it.

But this story is not about the puppy. It is about finally getting the upper hand on LVP. Kyle has wanted a reckoning for years. She loves Lisa but Lisa always seems to show her up. Get the upper hand. Turn things on Kyle.  Lisa Rinna gave her a hoop and she jumped.  And lost a long time friend over it. I hope she treasures her friendship with Dorit ( sarcasm).

Edited by missyb
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Aunt Kiki said:

This is where our opinion diverges, I think -  the franchise owner and their executives are tracking the shows and looking at profitability real time.  The data they collect probably is a factor on how they develop future storylines for existing shows and ideas for new shows spinoffs, or one time specials.  So if anyone pitches an idea, yes, they may have to provide an idea package with financials, but ultimately, the company taking the risk crunches the numbers, and uses their metrics to determine profitability and viability.  

I do respectfully disagree with your opinion that LVP threw cast members under the bus.  They did that all by themselves IMO.  

I agree. There's a very clear reason as to why it was Teddi who was contacted by John Blizzard rather than Kyle and that's the already established relationship they had from working on fundraising through VPD, not to mention Teddi says she took her daughter there on a weekly basis. The two of them already had a friendly relationship through the business prior to the start of this season and he had her phone#. Notice there was no text saying "How did you get my number?" This wasn't their first communication regarding VPD.

• Love 19
(edited)
7 minutes ago, 88 keys said:

I agree. There's a very clear reason as to why it was Teddi who was contacted by John Blizzard rather than Kyle and that's the already established relationship they had from working on fundraising through VPD, not to mention Teddi says she took her daughter there on a weekly basis. The two of them already had a friendly relationship through the business prior to the start of this season and he had her phone#. Notice there was no text saying "How did you get my number?" This wasn't their first communication regarding VPD.

Kyle knew him just has well from her YEARS of friendship with Lisa .......their friendship wasn't something new ... there was a deliberate reason to use Teddi and it wasnt because they were "friends"

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle knew him just has well from her YEARS of friendship it wasn't something new ... there was a deliberate reason to use Teddi and it wasnt because they were "friends"

I disagree. It was a totally natural instinct for him to reach out to someone who had been previously been involved with him in fundraising for the benefit of the dogs. And the bottom line...neither of know who he knew "just as well." 

• Love 16
49 minutes ago, JillThePill said:

Puppy teeth are sharp.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

As far as I'm concerned, the morally corrupt Brandi Glanville can be thrown under the bus, out of a plane, off the train, and into the trunk of an automobile heading for Nowheresville.

That goes double for Dorit and PK.

IMOI think Lisa's decision to acquiesce to Dorit and PK's request to adopt a dog was a mistake.  If she had personal qualms about their ability to love and nurture a rescue dog, she shouldn't have done it.  No one knows what her thoughts were on that matter from what I've seen.  Both adoptions were heavily monitored by the staff and neither were successful.  I'm not familiar with their process, so maybe that's  standard operating procedure at Vanderpump Dogs.  If it is, that's wonderful.  If there was additional monitoring, it was probably there for a good reason.

If Lisa acquiesced because it would possibly become a negative issue or storyline this season if she refused to consider letting them adopt an animal, then I believe she did all that she could to ensure that the adoption was a successful one and drama-free.

Just my opinion - she was in a no-win situation from a personal standpoint.  Dorit circumventing the contract and the puppy ending up in a shelter set up the current storyline.  Its my belief that LVP never anticipated Dorit's subsequent actions and was duly horrified.  My takeaway:  Never mix business with personal.

For me, Dorit's changing narratives just amplify her desperation to be relevant and to take the heat off her current problems.   She and her husband are being sued, they have money problems and probably other issues.  What a waste of space.

I'm just waiting to see what falls out as the shitfest progresses.

• Love 20
(edited)
26 minutes ago, 88 keys said:

I disagree. It was a totally natural instinct for him to reach out to someone who had been previously been involved with him in fundraising for the benefit of the dogs. And the bottom line...neither of know who he knew "just as well." 

its natural to involve someone who is on bad terms with the person? why? for what reason other then to start drama? they weren't friends or even friendly by any stretch of the imagination at that point the only thing to take away was they wanted her to start shit ...Teddi should have know that from the jump and asked why involve me? we arnt friends couldn't someone else do this? but at that point the "gossip" was already said she was involved and the damage done.....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle knew him just has well from her YEARS of friendship with Lisa .......their friendship wasn't something new ... there was a deliberate reason to use Teddi and it wasnt because they were "friends"

Yes there was. I would have picked her too.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, 88 keys said:

Apparently Hannah the adoption person is in a relationship with Teddi's brother who works at one of Lisa's restaurants.  Teddi was on VPR asking Lisa to hire her brother, and Lisa ended up hiring him.  So, the plot thickens.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Teddy fills the henchmen/minion role that Brandi used to hold. She brings nothing to the table except her father and he did not appear in the show so she has to earn her keep as a tool.

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 88 keys said:

Can someone explain the blue whale avatar in the texts please?

Am I missing something because I'm out of touch with text lingo?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Hiring the woman that was sleeping with one of your friends husbands and then having them at an Event just to whip up drama  isnt throwing them under the bus? 

Scheana had already been working for LVP (first at Villa Blanca, then SUR) before LVP had ever even met Brandi.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
40 minutes ago, Aunt Kiki said:

Apparently Hannah the adoption person is in a relationship with Teddi's brother who works at one of Lisa's restaurants.  Teddi was on VPR asking Lisa to hire her brother, and Lisa ended up hiring him.  So, the plot thickens.

Thanks for the info.  The pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together!

• Love 3
(edited)
46 minutes ago, albarino said:

Jesus......

B10685AD-0A07-485B-9328-7AFC74EE97E0.jpeg

22 minutes ago, gritz said:

Scheana had already been working for LVP (first at Villa Blanca, then SUR) before LVP had ever even met Brandi.

So she had 💯 % knowledge of who she was and what her purpose for having her around Brandi. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, 88 keys said:

FI will agree that both John Blizzard and John Sessa had no qualms about making this story known and for very good reason. That doesn't mean for a second that LVP put them up to it

Then why IF Lisa didn’t know about it and he lied to Teddi is he still working for Lisa? Someone that works for you( she has been calling him her employee during filming ) is gonna lie on you and you just shrug your shoulders and go eh? What else has he lied about? If he does it once and gets away with it Scott free trust and believe he will do it again what’s the point in keeping him around waiting for another bomb? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Then why IF Lisa didn’t know about it and he lied to Teddi is he still working for Lisa? Someone gonna lie on you and you just shrug your shoulders and go eh? 

We don't know that he lied about anything, it certainly hasn't been proven through texts. There's a yes followed by an idk? And what, if anything, was deleted? 

As well, there's a difference between knowing someone is talking and being the one who tells them to talk. Both Johns have taken responsibility for what they've said, and John Sessa for one has no regrets for his part in holding Dorit accountable. 

• Love 14

This whole dog mess is miserable to watch. I’m tuning out until they move on. I can’t stand everyone claiming they are Vic oof Lisa’s manipulations. Aren’t they grown women?  Can’t they decide what they say and how they act? Anyway, I found it kind of funny when Lisa left the dinner and everyone got upset. How can they ignore her is she’s not there to see. The best thing she did was to walk away from filming.

• Love 23
(edited)
17 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

That's what assistants are for.

I feel like that's Below Deck Caroline levels of tweeting

My dog did not love everybody and everything when she was a puppy.  She was a little asshole.  She has fear aggression and had an aversion to being picked up.  She'd snarl and snap and flail around like a feral little monster.  I had to have trainers come to our house when she was only ~10 weeks old because she was too little to go to classes.  It took a while to desensitize her to being picked up.  Unfortunately she's super cute and people won't believe she's such a dick. When she was about 3 months old my sister picked her up.  I told her to put my dog down or she was going to get bit. She put her face up right in my dog's and said "you're not going to bite me," in a baby voice and then was surprised when my dog snapped at her and scraped her cheek.  If Lucy was like this, I have no doubt there would be videos out there of her being a big feral dick.  But I also have no doubt that if PK's face was snapped at it is because he did something stupid like my sister and put his giant mug in the dog's face when she was clearly saying she was unhappy/uncomfortable.  

That's what it seemed like to me too.

Half a labia hanging out seems to be a Beverly Beach hallmark.

If you are too stupid to have a bone phone and you don't want your wife to see texts from your girlfriend you'd want to delete them and for there to be no indication.

Ha- very funny. I’m pretty sure though that Lisa’s smart enough not to give an agressive puppy to somebody like Dorit. My husband has a small dogwalking/pet sitting business. Feral cat rescue was my thing (handed down from my Mother). Don’t ask - Mr. DC pretends the six juvenile ferals in the guest room for four months didn’t happen. TNR wasn’t an option for most unfortunately given my neighborhood is fairly new and a non-stop construction zone - I found a feral cat sanctuary a few hours from my house for a hefty donation. I still have two of the kittens I also got. 21 in all.

Since I started working from home I’m in charge of daycare and boarders (I’m actually better with animals than he is). I have two besides my own dog here now (Moose the puggle is in my lap). I used to visit occasionally a very shy, very young mini-Dachshund puppy. Terrified of everything, took awhile to warm her up each time. They have no young children.

I also question the decision to give a young puppy to a family with young children, much less Dorit and PK. Who probably only wanted one to keep up with the Jones’s re the others in the cast who all have adorable pets.

I always wanted a pygmy goat. But now I really want a Swan to bite people in the ass. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Was I supposed to read that in Chandler Bing's voice from Friends? Because I totally did, lol.

Well, I typed it in his voice 🙂

7 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I am happy to go to lunch/dinner with all of you avocado haters and I will eat all your poor rejected avocados. And I will also unapologetically devour the bread too. Despite my best attempts to overcome it, I am an olive hater, though, so I will happily trade olives for avocados (fat for fat) if that interests anyone! 

Same.  One time I got guac and it had olives in it.  WTF.  I recently found I'm actually okay with green olives.  I don't go out of my way to order them, but I don't avoid them or pick them off.  They are not as gross as black olives.

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Because of Kyle's years of friendship with Lisa she automatically knows and is friendly with all of Lisa's employees?  (we're talking Blizzard, the event planner, here, not Sessa, the partner)  I've known my dad my entire life.  Our relationship is probably closer than that between LVP and Kyle, he is my dad.  Besides those I am related to, I know 2-3 of his employees well enough to text with them.

17 hours ago, Giselle said:

So Rinna now thinks she needs to be paid extra for being a "pawn" in LVP's evil scheme to get her castmates to attempt to take her down.  Rinna was absolutely gleeful at participating for her standard pay when she thought it was going to go her way -- I'd say she was enjoying it so much she'd do it for free, but it is Rinna and bitch ain't doing anything for free.  But now that she thinks LVP has turned the tables and made lemonade she needs more money?  Let's be honest, given the brain trust involved in the planning and execution of this take down it was always going to eventually come up LVP's way.  None of those mental midgets even come close to being master strategists.  Too bad for them they couldn't get Camille on their team, she is at least familiar with Machiavelli.  I do kind of love the idea of LVP orchestrating a bumbling take down attempt on herself while opening 2 restaurant/bars and grieving her brother's suicide.  If Rinna is just saying LVP planned outing Dorit for being a shitty person, then she as no complaint because Rinna jumped into that on her own accord with both feet and a giant smile on her grotesque lips.  I do like Rinna's long bob hairstyle that she's been sporting lately and that is shown in her pic in the article.  I think it is gorgeous on her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I always wanted a pygmy goat. But now I really want a Swan to bite people in the ass. 

I enjoyed reading your entire comment. I had to look up TNR and learned something interesting so thank you. Thank you to both you and your husband as well for working to take care of animals the way you do. 

The reason I quoted your last sentence is because it took me so by surprise I had do take a double take. So, so funny...I was literally laughing out loud! I think the season could be possibly be redeemed with a scene of Hanky and Panky chasing Kyle away when she went to Lisa's house to call her a liar. A girl can hope, right? 

Btw, I agree it would awesome. Time to go work on digging a moat! 

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, 88 keys said:

I enjoyed reading your entire comment. I had to look up TNR and learned something interesting so thank you. Thank you to both you and your husband as well for working to take care of animals the way you do. 

The reason I quoted your last sentence is because it took me so by surprise I had do take a double take. So, so funny...I was literally laughing out loud! I think the season could be possibly be redeemed with a scene of Hanky and Panky chasing Kyle away when she went to Lisa's house to call her a liar. A girl can hope, right? 

Btw, I agree it would awesome. Time to go work on digging a moat! 

Thanks! The moat is the big issue. Unfortunately not possible for me. I live in a rowhouse on Capitol Hill. Go for it if you can!

I’ve been trying to figure out the pygmy goat thing for years. I’ve tried to no avail, my suburban friends to get one saying it’ll mow the grass.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

If they think they are going to triumph in a full scale pile on LVP then they are delusional. Bravo is showing you who is important in this situation. They are letting LVP film on her own while the extras do their nonsense elsewhere. They know Lisa is the show and they have to keep her. Otherwise they would force her to go on the trip the way they did to Avivia of NY or Vicki of the OC. They would do the same for Bethenny because she is more important than alll the rest of the cast. They can keep Lisa and change the rest of the cast in the same way they did in Jersey with Teresa. Failed desperate actresses like Rinna and slutty trophy wives like Erica are a dime a dozen in Hollywood.

There is only one Lisa Vanderpump.

Long May she reign!

Right or wrong, this is truth.  But in trying, the rest of the cast make for entertainment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

Can someone explain the blue whale avatar in the texts please?

Am I missing something because I'm out of touch with text lingo?

Pretty sure it's just the cool kid's way of saying "Oh well." Or maybe I'm out of touch with the lingo too! 

• Love 3