Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Each of the ladies has had at one point or another an issue with this... EVERY ONE OF THEM.... Lisa, Brandi, Kyle, Yolanda, Elene,Kim, Dorit now Teddie and Erika ....so all these ladies are lying and its Lisa who is the wronged party? that's a stretch

Adrienne, too!

LVP branded Adrianne’s shoe line  the Maloof Hoof! Lol! 

When Adrienne confronted LVP that she did not like that.....LVP started ‘selling’ stories about her to ROL. 

At the Reunion, LVP denied selling gossip stories to Radar Online. 

Andy asked what was in it for LVP?

Adrianne said ROL will pay $25,000 for celeb gossip. 

LVP was like.....I am rich!  I don’t need $25,000.

BUT, what LVP wanted was celeb-connected stories about her restaurant.......Villa Blanca. 

It is true!  Many Villa Blanca stories started showing up on ROL. Giving LVP, free advertisement ......transforming Villa Blanca into a cult status with HWs fans.

LVP also created scandal between Scheana and Brandi to promote SUR and VPR.

Now, she is doing the same for VPD with Teddi.   Supposedly, there is a VDP spin-off in the works. 

Yea, LVP schemes have all work to her advantage making her a fan favorite and wealthy. 

Sometimes at the expenses of hurting the other housewives and their families.

Rinna is NOT going to let this go.  She is ready to bring down Villa Vanderpump once and for all! 

Will Rinna succeed?  Are the Fans ready to drop LVP???

(I am not!) 😬

FC3A77BB-0B36-492F-9343-42DBF21B1402.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Can we all agree that Denise so far is just pretty much all of us lost in a sea of what the fuck is going on and why the fuck are you dressing to the 9s to have a cocktail or eat breakfast in someones room? I am really surprised how likeable/relatable she is so far

And she doesn’t need erica’s thousand dollars. ❤️

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
(edited)

The only thing Rinna can bring down is her Depends.

You notice she is all over the place complaining that LVP does not want to film with them. Why is that?  If LVP is so horrible and manipulative why does she want to  associate with her?

Plus why is Rinna and Dorito so eager to fire people? Have they ever employed anyone other than an illegal immigrant housekeeper that they can abuse without consequence. Lisa can't fire John Sessa as he is a partner as he has said and has skin and I assume an investment in the game. He is very adamant that Lisa can;'t tell him what to say or do. That's how the real world works.  You don't control your employees. 

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 18

Regarding the texts Ken pulled out.

Teddy: Besties don't lie.

John B: Email. That was Sessa said to him last night legit.

Teddi: Have the dog there and I can say it looks like Dorit's dog. 

John B: Yeah. Because if they give us the go-ahead Hannah and I have the receipts. 

Teddi: Either way it will come out.

John B: Like we can lay it all out about everything. This season on vanderpump dogs.

Cut to John Sessa (named on the screen) holding the dog saying "Don't you recognize the dog?"

Why say "they"? They" had to mean John Sessa and LVP to give the go ahead because Ken wanted it kept quiet.

He also goes on to say somewhere in Teddi's text screenshots 

First text shot:

John B: I just like how he has to call me and be like don't tell people.

"He" is Ken. Second Text shot:

All John B. I'm just getting mixed messages hahaha.

Like Lisa: tell her

Like Ken: don't say anything!!!

I'm like send help

Lisa says you should adopt the dog

"He" is Ken. Because John Sessa was front and center in the shop scene salivating to get the story out.

That tells me Ken & Lisa knew and didn't do enough to shut it down. If she really wanted it shut down she could have broken the 4th wall and ruined the scene. She should have owned up to that. It would have given her credibility.

They should also rethink their partnership with John Sessa if he is willing to let LVP go through hell.

Ken and Lisa should have read all the texts from that period not just voicing the sentence that implicates Teddi bringing it up.

I would bet that Teddi has shown the full text thread to the other women and it proves knowledge and involvement. That's why they all still are not on speaking terms with her.

If Lisa knew that Teddi knew why didn't she call Teddi up and just say "Please keep quiet about it." Teddi would have done that. I believe at that time she valued Lisa's friendship over John B's "event interactions" friendship and would have honored Lisa's wishes. Teddi should have also called Lisa.

Lisa invited Teddi and Kyle to be there. As far as Teddi knew Lisa was in on it and playing her part at the dog shop.

• Love 7
(edited)

Teddi was told by production to amp it up this season because she is snoozeville. However, it’s casting her, and her ‘accountability mantra’ in a bad light, and it’s pissing her off. I dislike her because she’s boring, super serious, and resembles Kate Gosselin. 

I like Camille, and was a fan during her initial season even when she brought out the evil ‘Alexis Carrington’ rich bitch side. Camille has gone through hell and back since the Kelsey days so she KNOWS what matters in life now. 

I like Denise. I watched her reality tv show. She’s effortlessly cool, and a good human being. She’s done a lot for animals too but doesn’t brag about it or need a fancy pink shop to to emphasize it. I’ve found the most genuine philanthropists never talk, or seek out attention for  it. They just do it.

Ericka’s life seems so empty, and devoid of love. She’s got her paid glam squad on speed dial to laugh at her jokes, and to apply a layer of spackle to her face. She makes her daily call to Daddy Warbucks who clearly gives no fucks about her. He bought her a while ago, and is having buyers remorse. Living the dream, Ericka!

The cackling mop is definitely inhaling the adderall big time this season. She loves to dance and open her chicken legs every time she goes after Lisa. I’m pretty sure Rinna has a gigantic poster of LVP over her bed.  She’s got a weird obsession with Vanderpump. 

Ken and Lisa are so over it. It’s a bit amusing, and a bit sad too. They have the money, just take leave of the Bravo hates women network, and retire to the good life with the pretty pink zoo that they’ve got at home.

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 21
(edited)
21 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

LVP did no such thing. Scheana created a scandal by sleeping with Brandi's husband. If you're saying she could have avoided an ugly scene by having Scheana not work an event that Brandi was attending, I might agree with you. But creating a scandal is not accurate.  

lol LVP invited Scheana to a party when she knew Brandi would be there. She doesn't care about the drama, she just wants to feed our need for it to keep us watching. And how long ago was this and we're still discussing it? The woman is a marketing genius.

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

Dorit's blog is also up (so is Rinna's) and I think it's an interesting one.  I like that she actually holds Rinna and Kyle responsible for their behavior during drinks on the terrace but that's probably negated by them consoling her at dinner.  I'm not sure why she thinks LVP was supposed to console her since Dorit was crying ABOUT what she was told LVP did. If someone was crying and saying I was supposed to be their friend, I certainly wouldn't run over and hug them and say "I know, I know." She's a ridiculous human being. 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/blogs/dorit-kemsley/dorit-kemsley-it-hurt-me-to-the

Such utter BS.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I would bet that Teddi has shown the full text thread to the other women and it proves knowledge and involvement. That's why they all still are not on speaking terms with her.

I think they are not on speaking terms with LVP because LVP does not want to talk to them. They would jump at the chance to converse with her. Even if it was only to berate and attack her which seems to be their default position.

Rinna and Erica keep complaining about why Lisa won't film with them or show up at their events or photo shoots. It doesn't sound like they are shunning her. It sounds like they are desperate. Lisa needs the show for promotion. They need the show for survival. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
17 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I think they are not on speaking terms with LVP because LVP does not want to talk to them. They would jump at the chance to converse with her. Even if it was only to berate and attack her which seems to be their default position.

Rinna and Erica keep complaining about why Lisa won't film with them or show up at their events or photo shoots. It doesn't sound like they are shunning her. It sounds like they are desperate. Lisa needs the show for promotion. They need the show for survival. 

Lisa needs these shows just has much as the rest of the housewives with out these shows she has no advertisement with no advertisements she has no business its just another bar or restaurant in Beverly Hills   ... just saying every housewife on this needs it for one reason or another even Lisa. she isn't above this show ......and each one of the housewives was making money before the show so its not survival .... they are all married to well off men so the only reason to be on this show is promotion  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
(edited)

The more posts I read the more I can't figure why Lisa/VPD gave Dorit's family a puppy in the first place. There's a rescue near me just north of LA that is similar to VPD but you'd never know that there is wealth behind the scenes and that the rescue is a passion project. Because I've had interest in their dogs and they've explained how they place dogs, I know that they wouldn't give a puppy or small dog to a home with little kids. They would look for a home with previous dog/puppy experience and with possibly another trained and balanced dog and definitely older kids.

That said, it seems like Dorit got special consideration with the first dog and definitely with the second. I wonder if Lisa's partner wasn't 100% behind the placement in the first place but did it because they were friends of the Todd's. After Dorit didn't return Lucy and VPD had to re-rescue her the two Johns had fits and Lisa did try to keep the peace with everyone because of Ken's request to keep the story quiet. Teddy gets the story because she's a friend of VPD and from there it becomes a Housewife storyline.

I think the story really starts with it being a bad placement in the first place. VPD was negligent in giving a puppy to a chaotic home that thinks a dog is an accessory with no agency. It started wrong but ended up hopefully with Lucy in an appropriate placement. 

And as an aside, Lucy while being put into a very stressful situation probably wasn't in danger from a kill shelter because of the micro chip and all the rescue agencies that have relationships with the shelters. There are many rescue groups that take all the adoptable dogs out of shelters. Its actually hard to find a healthy pet under three years old in a shelter around LA and Ventura Counties because the rescues snap them up.

Edited by Almost 3000
ETA: Dorit is an idit and I can't figure out why Ken is so loyal to PK but I'm sure that is an even more interesting story...
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

LVP did no such thing. Scheana created a scandal by sleeping with Brandi's husband. If you're saying she could have avoided an ugly scene by having Scheana not work an event that Brandi was attending, I might agree with you. But creating a scandal is not accurate.  

The reason we do not care about LVPs evil schemes is because the other women are so much more unlikeable. 

Brandi came on the show as the ‘Cheated Wife.’

Eddie is not even famous but of course she completely exploited LeAnn Rimes fame.

When LVP saw an opportunity to gain for herself she set it up.

Brandi fell for it because she was super committed to her ‘Cheated Wife’ role.

I do not even think these women are mad at LVP. They put themselves into these situations willingly. Hoping to gain something for themselves.

What they gain is peanuts compared to LVPs wins....who keeps opening restaurants, highly rated show (VPR) with spin-offs (Jax & Britney show), etc.

They are mad because they cannot achieve the level of  popularity and wealth LVP has gained from HWs.

(Brandi did a lot of foul shit on her on, so LVP was not the reason for her HWs demise)

The other housewives  don’t think it is fair we hold them accountable for their bad behavior, but allow LVP’s star to shine brighter each season.

what is this....called....jealousy??? They are jealous of LVP...????

What I see (maybe others, too) is that they are not real friends.  This is a reality tv show group.  It is a bit like  a long running Big Brother game. 

Some people are going to play better than others and reap more rewards. Some will have to leave the game/show at some point. 

LVP is not doing anything the others would not do!

Kyle, even though most of it is off screen, created her own family feud with the Hiltons when she decided to break free and work on her own personal wealth.  

Kyle would LOVE (Love, love) to have it all on TV....but, Kathy Hilton doesn’t need 1,000 dollars! 

• Love 14
(edited)
9 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Absolutely. But if the show goes away tomorrow she still is rich and has a bunch of restaurants and money. The others not so much.

other then Dorit that's not true ... they all had money outside this show ...every one of them was "wealthy" before ..... Lisa and her Qvc and 100 other side hustles .... Kyle husband is a successful realtor who owns his own company .... Teddi wasn't hurting for money ... Erika has her 8 billboard number ones and her settlement if she ever divorces .... other than Dorit they all would still be fine .... this show for them is mainly promotion getting the names of their business out there .... with or without this show their lives wouldn't change that much.....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

other then Dorit that's not true ... they all had money outside this show ...every one of them was "wealthy" before ..... Lisa and her Qvc and 100 other side hustles .... Kyle husband is a successful realtor who owns his own company .... Teddi wasn't hurting for money ... Erika has her 8 billboard number ones and her settlement if she ever divorces 

I agree that Kyle doesn't need the money. But Erica is facing hard times with the lawsuit and Rinna makes her money off of her notoriety as a Housewife. If she were not one her QVC gig will melt away.  Denise Richards is a sweetheart but she had to take a soap opera gig. Teddi had to set up burglaries to finance her lifestyle after all.

Kyle is the only one who is in the Lisa category as were the other originals Adrienne Queen of Slots and Camille. The rest of the cast is just replaceable interchangeable. Cannon fodder who are lucky to be there. Think of them as the guys in the red shirts on Star Trek. Or the red moo moos. 

You are right that Lisa needs  a show for advertising. It is just not this show. She can blow it off and still have plenty of other vehicles for her empire. She can have a new show about the dogs. Or a new show about the new bar she is opening in Vegas. She is not depending on Beverly Hills alone. That is why Rinna and Erica and Teddy are so butt hurt that Lisa doesn't want to come out to play. 

If Lisa doesn't come on the Reunion  (I hope she doesn't) then the shit will really hit the fan.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 11
(edited)
4 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Rinna makes her money off of her notoriety as a Housewife. If she were not one her QVC gig will melt away.  

Lisa was doing QVC and making Bank waaaaaaaay before she was on this show...this show has nothing to do with her side hustle....and there is a difference between NEEDING work and taking work ... none of these woman are in danger of living in a trailer next to the train tracks lol they might not have bill gates money but they all have millions 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Kyle is the only one who is in the Lisa category as were the other originals Adrienne Queen of Slots and Camille. The rest of the cast is just replaceable interchangeable. Cannon fodder who are lucky to be there. Think of them as the guys in the red shirts on Star Trek. Or the red moo moos. 

LVP, is that you?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

tI was not aware that was the case. If so good for her. She has other needs that the show meets.

I think a lot of this is emotional and not financial. That's why Kyle is here. For the emotional validation that she doesn't get from her sisters.

Rinna is thirsty for notoriety even more than money. The problem for her is that she is eminently replaceable. Bring on Nicolette Sheridan as has been proposed. Or Joan Van Ark. Or Bo Derek.  Or any aging actress who misses the stage.

Dorito is an appendage of LVP. An unfortunate one like a wart or a tumor that should be excised for your health. Teddy brings nothing special to the table. Replace her with Liv Tyler or Jade Jaggerr or some other kid of an elderly nonr-relevant pop star. Same diff. Crap maybe Lourdes is available. That would be a good get.

Erica has past her sell by date. Even her husband can barely stand to talk to her for more than a minute. I am sure there a bunch of trophy wives with phony careers that would love to replace her. What's Piia Zadora doing these days?  Erica is just the modern day Pia Zadora.

Lisa can and should walk away. Lets see how they do without her. When Bethenny left New York they were on the verge of cancellation. They made wholesale changes. If Lisa leaves Beverly Hills they may do the same thing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 minutes ago, langford peel said:

She has other needs that the show meets.

Rinna is thirsty for notoriety even more than money.

Erica has past her sell by date. 

Actually I wouldn’t say notoriety at all she’s an actress so of course being on camera would be something she would gravitate towards ...... she is all about making money so Harry (who’s taken care of her for so long) doesn’t have to work. (I think that’s very selfless and she really does love that man ) she has said that many times. and NONE of these woman are spring chickens so again Erika will be fine. They all have more money then most of us will ever see in a lifetime and with or with out this show will not be destitute 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4

Denise Richards is a fucking GIFT to this show.  Camille is a grasping for a storyline/LVP asskisser but Denise took the time to explain to Dorit why she looks like an asshole for unloading the dog and not looping LVP in until AFTER.  I didn't think she could top walking into the Ladies of Tacky Overdressing in a beachy white short short set, because y'know they're AT THE BEACH, but then she said these bitches are lucky I put a bra on for Breakfast. LOVE it's like she's Ron Howard right there interacting with them and undercutting their layers of drama bullshit. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, langford peel said:

No. I am just a fan and when I am a fan of a team I go all out.

How anyone can pick Dorito and Rinna over LVP really just escapes me.

Denise Richards had the only human response. Lisa was sad and vulnerable and all these horrible bitches wanted to do is tear her apart. Why would anyone sign on to that?

Viewers aren’t choosing people over LVP; they’re choosing truth and justice over manipulation and lies. Cults of personality are blinding.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Viewers aren’t choosing people over LVP; they’re choosing truth and justice over manipulation and lies. Cults of personality are blinding.

Truth and Justice!!!! Are you forgetting this is because of what Dorit did? Lets be real honest none of these ladies are saints. Rinna is the one who looks like the “master manipulator “ and she’s tried for years to do what’s happening now. She could only succeed while Lisa is mourning. The polls are mostly pro Lisa and this board is probably more pro Lisa than not.

• Love 23
55 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Exploited is the word @Dance4Life should have used.

22 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

All this Zaprudering and hand-wringing about some stupid fucking texts is missing the mark, in my opinion.  The real issue is who Dorit claims she gave the dog to, how it ended up in a shelter, and who really surrendered the dog to the shelter.  If what John S claims is true, a "reality celebrity" surrendered the dog to the OC shelter.  That implicates Dorit, and it is her feet that should be held to the fire.

I think this is what @Keywestclubkid has been pointing out. The Vanderpump Dogs staff, Teddi, and/or LVP decided to play this stealth game to embarrass and shame Dorit. LVP does this shit like she's fucking Catherine de Medici with a phial of poison and it blew up in her face. Now the group is busy talking about LVP being shady instead of how Dorit dumped the dog at a kill shelter. And she didn't have the good sense to do what countless other housewives have done before her, which is to pout and be distant until the others inquire what's going on and she can spill the beans. LVP thought she needed a stealth solution and she stealthed herself into a mess.

• Love 6
Just now, howivesforever said:

Truth and Justice!!!! Are you forgetting this is because of what Dorit did? Lets be real honest none of these ladies are saints. Rinna is the one who looks like the “master manipulator “ and she’s tried for years to do what’s happening now. She could only succeed while Lisa is mourning. The polls are mostly pro Lisa and this board is probably more pro Lisa than not.

Not surprising that LVP is able to keep a loyal following - narcissists are very good at that - and she’s an extra skillful narcissist.

• Love 5

It seems like Denise Richards is serving the purpose that Teddi was supposed to serve last season... the breath of fresh air amongst the stale air of the Beverly Hills housewives.  The difference being is that Denise has a warm personality while Teddi seems almost aloof/cold.  

• Love 12
18 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well.  I continue in my seat on the other side of the pool, holding a ball hoping that Bambi shows up.  Heck.  I'll even throw the ball to Lucy.

Dorit didn't return the dog to VPP.  She was wrong.  LVP tells Dorit that she moved on.  BS on that.  Allegedly, LVP tells Blizzard to let Teddi know about the dog.  He calls Teddi and they follow up with texts in which he says that LVP is behind this.  Yes, Teddi is sort of an accomplice but not the initiator. 

All six of them are involved with all of this:  LVP, Dorit, Teddi, the Johns and Ken.  All in varying degrees.  Teddi 'did' get played and was used in it all.  I still like Teddi.  I can understand her anger.

In the end, LVP does what she does very often.  She holds a grudge, she manipulates and #Adriene Maloof, she stirs the pot.

But whatever, I know I'm in the minority so....

I agree.

LVP wanted to punish Dorit but needed to keep her hands clean because she didn’t want to cause issues with PK. She thought she found the perfect vehicles through Teddi and Kyle because Teddi and Dorit don’t get along and because Kyle is competitive with Dorit for LVP’s favor and/or approval.

If LVP didn’t want the situation talked about on the show than on the day of filming at Vanderpump Dogs – Lucy should not have been there. In fact, Sessa didn’t have to be there since LVP knew how utterly upset he was by the situation.Filming is scheduled in advance, you are not notified last minute the day before – you know about it at least a week before.

At the dinner with PK, Dorit, LVP, and Ken – Lisa told Dorit that John Blizzard and Teddi were gossiping about Lucy – LVP said it again in BahaMar. Unless they cut it out – at Vanderpump Dogs it wasn’t Teddi and John Blizzard. I saw Teddi mutter underneath her breath to J Blizzard is that her and he said yes. It was John Sessa who picked up the dog and asked Kyle if she recognized Lucy. So Kyle was used too – to be the one asking questions what are you guys talking about, oh Lucy is here for a grooming? It doesn’t make sense for Teddi to say I recognize Lucy – because when would she have met Lucy – she and Dorit didn’t end up as friends who hang out at each others homes after the last reunion. So why would Teddi recognize Lucy unless perhaps she was sent a picture beforehand. When LVP bought up the “gossiping” between Teddi and John Blizzard is LVP referring to the texts and phone calls therefore she already knew Blizzard was talking to Teddi.

While Teddi’s hands aren’t clean – she was texting and talking to J Blizzard in PRIVATE. I’m sure in their text exchange she said some bitchy things about Dorit.

Had LVP played it directly with Dorit that she felt Dorit did the wrong thing with Lucy and went onto take digs throughout the season I’m sure Teddi and Kyle would have sniggered.

Some Bambi, River, Storm love for you

• Love 9
(edited)
33 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Truth and justice have never been in the same room as Doritio and PK.

The truth is she abused a dog and LVP friendship and tried to cover her tracks. Justice would be if she was fired from the show and not if the employees who brought it to light are fired. If anyone should get the heave ho it is this ho.

Also I think viewers are choosing LVP over these other morally corrupt types (to coin a phrase) and this will get a lot clearer as time goes on.

That is why you are hearing Erica and Rinna and Teddy demanding that Lisa engage with them. They are running scared.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 22
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Not surprising that LVP is able to keep a loyal following - narcissists are very good at that - and she’s an extra skillful narcissist.

From the Mayo Clinic:

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment

Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted

React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior

Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior

Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change

Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection

Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

---------------------------------------------

LVP is not the only one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Reality police said:

LVP is not the only one.

She’s the one who has it so bad her ego won’t allow her to admit wrong-doing in an honest heartfelt way - she defaults to all kinds of narc. strategies, ultimately crying and playing the victim when nothing else works.

• Love 2

I know I haven't been much of an LVP cheerleader this year (I liked her all the other years; I swear!  I just got really turned off at how she treats people who are for all intents and purposes poor kids compared to her station in life on her other reality show), but I will say that I very much liked and respected when Lisa murmured to Kyle that she was fine before Teddi Mellencamp, and she'll be fine after her.

It just made Lisa seem like a strong person, like a class act who is above the fray.  More comments like that, and there's no telling where my allegiances will line up in the end!

• Love 21
Just now, nexxie said:

She’s the one who has it so bad her ego won’t allow her to admit wrong-doing in an honest heartfelt way - she defaults to all kinds of narc. strategies, ultimately crying and playing the victim when nothing else works.

Other 't than Camille I haven't seen any of these other women be honest or heartfelt. Wait. Denise is when she said Lisa looked sad and she didn't want to badger her because she respected her. Maybe some of these other narcissists can take a lesson from a woman who lived for a while with someone in the narcissist Hall of Fame.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Maybe it's because i have never liked Dorit, but I don't remember her ever admitting to anything in an honest heartfelt way. My memory sucks do remind me if she has. Really not trying to be a jerk. 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, langford peel said:

That reads like the job description to be a Real Housewife.

I’ve long suspected that Bravo casting directors use the narcissistic personality disorder description when hiring - each cast has at least one true npd member imo. Viewers who have had the misfortune to deal with such creatures up close and personal can usually spot them pretty quickly.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

The real shame of it all is the sheer number of times the word "Dorito" has been uttered today without any actual Doritos appearing in the proximity of my face. 

Hold the screen close to your face. It's the best I can do right now.

hqdefault (1).jpg

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

The real shame of it all is the sheer number of times the word "Dorito" has been uttered today without any actual Doritos appearing in the proximity of my face. 

Here open &  hold your phone up to your face. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=doritos&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi_is3Zwe7gAhWTNX0KHZ7bDE0Q_AUoAXoECA4QAQ&biw=360&bih=650#imgrc=bZTA8VGqya80YM

Edited by Giselle
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I have been trying to look at this whole stupid situation objectively, and here's what I think:

I think the John that first found out that Lucy was in a shelter was PISSED that a dog he reared, and broke waived VanderPump Dogs rules as a favor to LVP, ended up in a shelter, allegedly dropped of by a reality TV personality. He wanted to publicly humiliate Dorit and had a conversation with LVP about it, asked for her blessing, and she said something to the effect of "I don't care what you do, just get Lucy back"

So, then John contacts Teddi and they plot to publicly humiliate Dorit. 

In the scene where they bring Lucy out for the Big Reveal, LVP is standing behind the John that brings her out (I don't know, or care to learn the difference between the 2 of them). She KNOWS what is about to go down, and doesn't say anything or stop it. I think John(s) were behind it, and she was complicit or at the very least, did not object. 

Did LVP use Teddi? I think John used Teddi, and together they used Kyle, while LVP played innocent bystander. Did LVP orchestrate it? I think John(s) was/were behind it, I don't think LVP was involved other than knowing about it, and not attempting to stop them.

• Love 10
Just now, esco1822 said:

It's just not the same. Guess I know what i'm doing tonight!

I probably shouldn't rub salt in the wound by mentioning that I just crushed a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos to use as breading for chicken.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2