Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I really don't understand any of this. Teddi shouting from the rooftops about being used... Even if she was (and I don't see it), she loves it because it at least gives her a storyline.

What WOULD her storyline be this season without this manufactured drama? Enquiring minds want to know! 🤔 hmmm

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Steph J said:

I've thoroughly enjoyed Camille since she came back, but I still remember season 1 Camille and she was just as bad as any of 'em.

Hey, I remember at one time Camille carried the coveted title of Most Hated Housewife.  Of course that was before Brandi Glandville made the scene. 🤣

As for puppygate, I'm already bored to tears.  It's almost as bad as pantygate and Munchausengate.  Please move on!!!  Who gives a shit if people are gossiping about Dorit?  I sure don't.  Her and PK aren't worth all of this attention.  🙄

• Love 21

I'm working on a theory that it's one of the OC bitches behind the scenes manipulating this dumb Dorit dog story.  By comparison, the last OC season now looks positively chock full of riviting, edge-of-your-seat action.  LOL!

The baby flamingos were cute though.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

What WOULD her storyline be this season without this manufactured drama? Enquiring minds want to know! 🤔 hmmm

How true, Poor Teddy is nice enough but she's simply not relevant enough to represent Hollywood housewives. That goes for Dorit and her weird accent. Isn't there a Fake London Housewives franchise she can join?

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

The woman who confronted Dorit during this actual part of their Baha Mar vacation is a UK TV personality named Jasmine Lennard.   Tamara Tattles rolled up Lennard’s vacation-contemporaneous Tweets into paragraphs on this entry, including the video where an off-camera Lennard confronts Dorit (in her yellow bikini) and Rinna (in her white maillot) over the debt allegedly owed by the Kemsleys to Lennard’s close friend, a man named Ryan who invested in Beverly Beach by Dorit.  It’s epic.  Also of note:

- Lennard says PK propositioned her years back

- She claims PK and her ex (not the allegedly ripped-off Beverly Beach investor) almost caught charges for financial crimes on a prior PK cock-up

- She claims they lifted their kids’ names from her - Lennard has a 6 year old named Phoenix and she tattooed that name on her clavicle

...and there’s more.  Lennard is apparently wholly unafraid to Tell Her Story (tm Erika and Teddi).

https://tamaratattles.com/2018/08/18/jasmine-lennard-wins-the-internet-this-weekend-with-rants-about-dorit-kemsley/

Jasmine Lennard is my new favorite foreign celebrity!

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, swankie said:

So how did Ken get Teddi's texts?  🤔

He said he went to John Blizzard and had him print them out. When you look at the top of the page, you seee Teddi as the contact name so it was clearly someone texting (texasing?) with her.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

Well LVP shouldn't pull this kind of shady shit 4 months after her brother died then she wouldn't get called on it.

Bringing out the partially "redacted" texts on camera was stupid on LVP part. 

Didn't all this happen prior to her brother's death? If it did occur afterwards, I can imagine Lisa's anger with Dorit and PK would be intensified by her grief/anger over her brother's suicide. I hated the world and everyone in it for a couple of years after my sibling took his life. If she was caught up in some shade towards Dorit, I wouldn't hold it against her. All those women are so wrapped up in themselves, they figure offering condolences once, is more than enough and it's time for maudlin Lisa to move on.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, swankie said:

So how did Ken get Teddi's texts?  🤔

He got them from John's cell phone (since the texting was between the two of them). People forget that Teddy and John are friendly outside of the housewives' circle and given he's Lisa's partner (rather than employee) all this fuss is nothing more than Teddy offering up a storyline for an otherwise lacklustre season.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

On another note...

I thought it was pretty obnoxious of Kyle to purchase and receive an overrated and fugly Rolex at the dinner table! Kyle really can’t be subtle with her wealth can she?

That bothered me as well. Since she bought it on site, then why not take it back to the resort at time of purchase?  I get that maybe she wanted to show it off to the other girls. She could have had it delivered to her room and then worn it to dinner if she didn’t feel safe carrying it back alone.  Did she even see the watch (in person) before purchasing it? Who the heck would buy a Rolex sight unseen? Well I think I answered my own question as Kyle is not head of the housewives class. I hope she asked management to put it into the hotels safe.

Attention all thieves. New merchandise available at Kyle’s home. Just remember that Teddi’s husband installed an alarm. Best done during a power outage.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Castina said:

I am more interested in what Camille has to say and agree with her that the tale of Dorit and the Dog is shady.  Makes me wonder if all this deflection onto "VDP the terrible" is divert attention away from the truth that Dorit sent that dog to a shelter.  

Had Lisa not done this/or just admitted to the shady backroom gossip to punish Dorit that would be the focus ... That's the funny part in all this Lisa would have been fine and no one would have a problem with her had she not brokered this "take down" of her friend Dorit behind the scenes or even now just admit yes I had a part in it. Lisa has no one to blame for this but herself honestly.. the focus would have been what a shitty thing Dorit did 100% but oh no Lisa tried to be a sneak and it backfired

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Right how convenient that the text of Lisa told me to tell you wasn't in that "print out" yet it was on Teddies phone lol 

We haven't seen all three pages of Ken's print out. I am sure that exchange was somewhere in there.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

Camille is the only one with any common sense. The others keep trying to blame LVP for orchestrating something when in reality they are all working overtime to come up with scenarios to make LVP look bad. Also, if 2 dogs bit Dorit's family, one has to wonder what her family was doing to agitate 2 different dogs at 2 different times.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  They should not have dogs if they don't know how to play with them without getting bit. 

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, Chalby said:

We haven't seen all three pages of Ken's print out. I am sure that exchange was somewhere in there.

I call shade on this 🙂 lol trust and believe had that been on the print out Bravo would have been all over it... how do you explain away does Lisa know about this? YES?

• Love 1
(edited)

Regarding Kyle and the watch.  My assumption is that after discussing it with Maurice she went ahead with the purchase after hours and it was delivered to her then as she was leaving at 4AM.  You would want to hand a rolex to the purchaser as proof they received it, not leave it in their room.

16 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Had Lisa not done this/or just admitted to the shady backroom gossip to punish Dorit that would be the focus ... That's the funny part in all this Lisa would have been fine and no one would have a problem with her had she not brokered this "take down" of her friend Dorit behind the scenes or even now just admit yes I had a part in it. Lisa has no one to blame for this but herself honestly.. the focus would have been what a shitty thing Dorit did 100% but oh no Lisa tried to be a sneak and it backfired

For clarity I have not been convinced yet Lisa is guilty.  I just don't care because I don't think it's a big deal. 

Edited by Castina
  • Love 19
(edited)

Just playing devils Advocate here  but everyone throwing around what would so and so's story line be with out this they should be thanking Lisa... what would Lisa's story line be? it works both ways lol but somehow Lisa again keeps getting a pass lol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3

By the way, for anyone interested,  Jasmine Lennard was on UK Celebrity Big Brother a few years ago.  So if you want to get a taste of her maybe there are some old videos around.

5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Just playing devils Advocate here  but everyone throwing around what would so and so's story line be with out this ... what would Lisa's story line be? it works both ways lol

I'd go even further and ask what any of their story lines would be without this.  I guess we will find out soon enough as Lisa isn't around to film half of it right?

• Love 8
(edited)
27 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

What it’s always been her working at her restaurants, the dog shelter and this season dealing with the death of her brother. Lisa did not need this story line. In fact Lisa probably was dealing with way to much to even put this together and that is why it’s messy. Teddy and that guy planned this and it backfired and now Teddy wants to seem as if she was manipulated.

So you are saying none of these other ladies have shit going on they just all lounge around and wait for Lisa to do something to make their life relevant? And you missed that Lisa had a fight with Erika in her back pocket already with Condolencegate ... That guy is LISA's employee/partner its not like it was some random dude that has no connection to lisa at all its someone she trust and someone she works with daily..... So this dude and Teddi went behind Lisa's back? I dont buy it

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Castina said:

Regarding Kyle and the watch.  My assumption is that after discussing it with Maurice she went ahead with the purchase after hours and it was delivered to her then as she was leaving at 4AM.  You would want to hand a rolex to the purchaser as proof they received it, not leave it in their room.

For clarity I have not been convinced yet Lisa is guilty.  I just don't care because I don't think it's a big deal. 

I agree with the personal delivery. However when she opened it at the table, it wasn’t sized. Then in the bus going to the airport with Lisa, Kyle had the watch on and it fit, this was the same night. Kyle went out and pretty much went to her room, packed and left. When did the watch get sized??

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Castina said:

I'd go even further and ask what any of their story lines would be without this.  I guess we will find out soon enough as Lisa isn't around to film half of it right?

God forbid that it gets back to the girls all having fun and showing the opulence of the Beverly Hills lifestyle and not 24/7 drama screaming and fighting .... to me that would be a breath of fresh air... so yes i am looking forward to a half a season of no Lisa just to see things calm the fuck down

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

if both dogs that Dorit adopted bit several members of the Adams family, there's something hinky about the family.

"Adam's Family" Priceless. Thanks for the chuckle.

• Love 3

Dorit is making LVP her scapegoat to deflect from her shadiness with Lucy.  Dorit will always be the worst. If only LVP had been more upfront about outing the situation, Dorit would be getting the attention she deserves for this.

• Love 18
(edited)
On 3/5/2019 at 10:15 PM, enchantingmonkey said:

Are they talking about anything else besides this doggie drama?  I think LVP was just doing what the show pays her to do and tried to get a storyline going for the season, and then Teddi decided to she needed to be the victim in the whole scheme and blow it all up in LVP's face.  

Honestly, I feel bad for LVP because the sloppiness of it all makes me think she's either distracted from the stress of her brother's suicide, or she's just tired of trying to give them a storyline, and now they're all turning on her.  I suspect Kyle turning on her hurts the most, though, as they seem to have a genuine friendship.  

This in BOLD above.

Is this dog thing going to be the ONLY plot thing for the entire season???!!

WTF , Beverly Hills !!

Before it was:

- Magazine/tabloid gate the entire season

- Munchausen gate the entire season

- Edited to add: PANTY GATE FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON !

Is this the best they can do?  I dont understand why this franchise needs to resort to some bland, uninteresting contrivance to pile on about the entire season. Like them or not, there's SEVEN, count 'em, now SEVEN castmembers that have sorta interesting lives, glamour, homes, to peer in on. I mean what is the problem here ?

Edited by Bossa Nova
Need to do more bitching
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
48 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So you are saying none of these other ladies have shit going on they just all lounge around and wait for Lisa to do something to make their life relevant? And you missed that Lisa had a fight with Erika in her back pocket already with Condolencegate ... That guy is LISA's employee/partner its not like it was some random dude that has no connection to lisa at all its someone she trust and someone she works with daily..... So this dude and Teddi went behind Lisa's back? I dont buy it

No I didn’t say the other ladies didn’t have anything else going on I specifically believe Teddi didn’t and she desperately wants to stay on the show.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

This in BOLD above.

Is this dog thing going to be the plot thing for the entire season???!! WTF , Beverly Hills !!

Before it was:

- Magazine/tabloid gate

- Munchausen gate

Is this the best they can do?  

I suspect Lucygate will be front and center for a couple more episodes. Once LVP stops hanging with the Hos, it will morph into "We're having the BEST time without LVP".

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm still wondering what the heck happened with both of the dogs - I cannot imagine that Vanderpump Dogs or any other rescue, for that matter, would give dogs that are not good with families to a family with small children.  I'd like to hear more about that part of the story, and find out if Madison and Lucy are now in happy homes and doing well.

I have a feeling Dorit's kids played rough with the puppies. Puppies bite with their sharp little baby teeth. You have to have chew toys for them and you have to teach them not to bite. I don't see Dorit or PK taking the time  to teach their kids how to handle a puppy or train a puppy. 

I only care if Juicy lucy apple whatever is happy now and in a loving home, as well as the other dog they got rid of. Nothing else matters. These rich Beverly Hills bitches fighting back and forth about this is ridiculous. 

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Another annoyingly bland thing about Teddi: Her face doesn't move.

But her man-hands move all over the place, all the time!!  (okay - that was mean!)  😉

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Can we all agree that Denise so far is just pretty much all of us lost in a sea of what the fuck is going on and why the fuck are you dressing to the 9s to have a cocktail or eat breakfast in someones room? I am really surprised how likeable/relatable she is so far

Something we finally agree on☺️

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
42 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

God forbid that it gets back to the girls all having fun and showing the opulence of the Beverly Hills lifestyle and not 24/7 drama screaming and fighting .... to me that would be a breath of fresh air... so yes i am looking forward to a half a season of no Lisa just to see things calm the fuck down

I would much prefer a season like that as well.  Which begs the question why any of them entertained this storyline instead of doing just that.  Bottom line is if it doesn't interest you then you don't play along.  Like Camille said they all do shit to piss others off, just move on.  Fire needs air to burn, don't give it air and it doesn't burn. 

Instead of drinking and having fun with have Lisa R, Erika, Dorit pushing it forward and cheering Teddi on.  Although to be fair to Lisa R I think this is actually her idea of fun.  The other two have their own motives and/or grudges.   

• Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

Didn't all this happen prior to her brother's death? If it did occur afterwards, I can imagine Lisa's anger with Dorit and PK would be intensified by her grief/anger over her brother's suicide. I hated the world and everyone in it for a couple of years after my sibling took his life. If she was caught up in some shade towards Dorit, I wouldn't hold it against her. All those women are so wrapped up in themselves, they figure offering condolences once, is more than enough and it's time for maudlin Lisa to move on.

Got it. So everyone get a pass no matter what they do wrong or do to other people  if a loved one of theirs has died. 

Bullshit. Wrong is wrong. The bereaved can be called on it tactfully. But if they bury their head in the sand, won't accept responsibility, blame others, or continue to do wrong they don't get a pass on being an asshole because someone died. 

Lisa tried to hide her involvement. She's getting called out for it for speaking out of both sides of her mouth. Apparently Ken told her to keep it quiet and she ignored his council. She could have fessed up got it over and done with but she starts throwing others under the bus. That's not going to sit well with people regardless if she lost a loved one.

As far as the women's response of sympathy. They have to take their cues off of Lisa. I'm sure they gave her plenty of sympathy, had concern for her and admired that she went back to her life so quickly after the death. They knew she would still be hurting and they can have sympathy for her while also not liking how she was handling an issue. 

Lisa talks out of both sides of her mouth. She says she forgives you but then she punishes you. She says "thank you" then chides you. She says she doesn't want to talk about something but from past experience you don't know if it's true or not.

We don't know what was  Lisa's response to each offer of condolence. We don't know how often they  contacted her in some way. We don't know if they were respecting her sensed or directed wishes to give her space. If she keeps going on and on about "stiff upper lip", "I don't want to talk about it" they may have taken her at her word and allowed her the space she seemed to ask for.

I'm so sorry you lost your brother. 

Edited by Giselle
Offer not offers
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Even to remove parts of the conversation?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I genuinely don't know as I don't have an iPhone.

Yes, you can manipulate all of this stuff but from an image/design standpoint, like with Illustrator or Photoshop, whatever. I don't think these chicks are doing any of that, haha! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2