Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 3/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, renatae said:

I love where Kyle said she wasn't paying much attention to the last night's dinner conversation because she was preoccupied with getting her Rolex. Some smart cookie up thread said the same thing long before Kyle's admission. She didn't care about Lisa nor that everyone was freezing her out. Or anything else except the watch.

No, she didn't want to defend Lisa because she no longer cares. However, I don't fault her for not feeling she had to explain Lisa's behavior to the rest of the harridans. That's a horse of another color. Yet, I don't believe she had no intention of talking behind Lisa's back. She apparently has amnesia about insisting to Teddi that Lisa was playing her.

I suppose their final move will be to claim Lisa placed a known biter with Dorit on purpose.

Too funny. Keep trying to talk in circles your way out of it Kyle. IMO - she too probably waited this long to post a blog to see which way the wind was blowing. Not in her favor.

Bitch please - you bought a $10K Rolex when your husband is now likely making millions a year. It’s not that exciting.

My favorite is the part about the “dog activists” who apparently were going to show up to Dorit’s house with torches and pitchforks cause they got the “story wrong”. Unfortunately for her I think we got the story about right. Have any Molotov cocktail throwing “activists” staged a protest yet at her house? Asking for a friend...

I am impressed though, that I think these ladies actually write their own blogs based on how poorly written they seem to me. Not that I’m Hemingway. I have a personal (probably wrong) hatred of commas believing they’re overused too often.

I’ve never really read any of them before. Except Teresa Guidice’s years ago, who obviously had a ghost writer given her intellect and very limited grasp of the English language. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
Very minor - one word.
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Lisa knew about it.  She admits it.  Sessa said she called him fifteen minutes before filming to tell him to shut it down.  Lisa said she sent Sessa a text before filming was about to start.  Ken was the one who didn't want any part of it.

On another note, I guess I'm one of the six.  I don't know.  I don't keep track.  There's two situations IMO with this whole situation.  One is Dorit and PK not returning Lucy to LVPD.  I don't think anyone thought that was ok.  The other situation is Teddi felt she was being used after the fact.  LVP said to Dorit that Teddi was gossiping.  Actually, there's a third situation and that was LVP saying she was ok with Dorit but continued throw jabs at her.  Mixed messages.  And I'm no fan of Dorit and I think what she did was very wrong.

Sessa didn't say that LVP called him to shut down a master plan to out Dorit.  What he has said is that he wanted to blast this stuff to the world and both LVP and Ken were doing their best to try to talk him out of it, because Dorit and PK are their friends.  Here are his words:

"This is what upsets me. Everyone thinks Lisa planted this," John said. "This is reality [TV] meeting real world. I got the location agreement on Wednesday. This happened on a Sunday, and we had to film on the following Thursday. So Lisa is in the middle, trying to open TomTom, trying to open the Vegas location that they're doing. And so literally that Monday, she got on a plane to go to Vegas while I'm screaming at her ... I even have the text message from Lisa -- and again, no one know this -- Lisa said, 'Shut this down,' at 9:45, and we were filming at 10. And honestly, I'm not going to because how am I supposed to be an executive director, doctor of international business for a foundation that is international -- we're in six countries -- and I'm supposed to say, 'Oh, when something bad happens and it involves a celebrity, we just push that under the rug.' It doesn't work that way."

LVP was trying, up until the end to keep it off the air.  Then on camera, she repeatedly tried to stop the conversation.  Teddi was the one who brought it up.  

• Love 23

Did anyone else notice when LVP was looking at the ponchos (a peach colored one and a aqua blue one) that she looked at the price tag before considering buying one. That actually surprised me. Then she took both. 

• Love 6

I feel like Denise has no fucking clue what's going on at any time and then when she figures it out she pretty much hates this job. Probably why she found a different gig so fast. It's so dumb. For real I'd want to kill myself if I was Denise. Here are some screen shots her her trying to feign interest:

oh my.PNG

I thought it was telling (snobby) of Ericka to tell Denise she'd give her 1000 dollars to Denise to say something to Lisa V. And Denise in her interview said she didn't need the 1000. I think maybe Ericka looks down on Denise for not being super posh. She also made a comment about the ladies being cheap for not traveling with hair and makeup staff. And she made a weird comment to Teddy last episode about gambling what you can afford-- like $10. Or something like that. Ericka is a SNOB that, to me, seems purely interested in superficiality. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 23
9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Did anyone else notice when LVP was looking at the ponchos (a peach colored one and a aqua blue one) that she looked at the price tag before considering buying one. That actually surprised me. Then she took both. 

LVP has always worked, though, so I think she's pretty in tune with the value of things.  Yes, she's extravagant and has expensive things, but, at the same time, she's built their businesses and she has to make sure they are profitable, etc.  LVP also has had her kids work their way up in their business before she helped them out with a house or apartment.  For some of the other women, I think they're more caught up in having the "lifestyle" and making sure people know that they are flying in a private jet or are wearing something designer (Dorit is a freaking billboard, she has to have a visible label!).  LVP just strikes me more as the type of person who will splurge on a bag, but then also say no to something else because it's overpriced.

• Love 21
30 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I thought it was telling (snobby) of Ericka to tell Denise she'd give her 1000 dollars to Denise to say something to Lisa V. And Denise in her interview said she didn't need the 1000. I think maybe Ericka looks down on Denise for not being super posh. She also made a comment about the ladies being cheap for not traveling with hair and makeup staff. And she made a weird comment to Teddy last episode about gambling what you can afford-- like $10. Or something like that. Ericka is a SNOB that, to me, seems purely interested in superficiality. 

Oh lawdy, she is gaudy!  Erika, not Denise.  Erika comes from humble beginnings, and I think she has a chip on her shoulder about it.  I think all the shade she throws about money and status and class is misdirected from herself.

Edited by izabella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 3/9/2019 at 11:12 AM, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Repetition doesn't change facts.  The facts we have don't support LVP being in on it. It does support Teddi and John conspiring to out Dorit

LVP's involvement in all of this, that I have seen with my own two eyes, not what's being screamed by these harpies, is an obscure "idk"  

If LVP wanted this out there, John would KNOW. He wouldn't be unsure of whether or not she wants Teddi to know. BTW, there is a long way from LVP wanting Teddi to know to wanting her to talk about it on the show. I don't know why even if John's response was an affirmation, means Teddi is being manipulated to talk about t. ON air! 

The insistence that LVP is guilty of wrongdoing is insulting to those of us paying attention 

Not only all of this, but isn't being sneaky a cornerstone of being manipulative?  If Blizzard said, as Teddi said, that LVP was involved, that doesn't seem very sneaky to me.  And on top of it all, we've seen the text where Teddi is the one that did the major plotting ("bring the dog out and I'll recognize it.").  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

I feel like Denise has no fucking clue what's going on at any time and then when she figures it out she pretty much hates this job. Probably why she found a different gig so fast. It's so dumb. For real I'd want to kill myself if I was Denise. Here are some screen shots her her trying to feign interest:

oh my.PNG

Erika kind of reminds me of the economy $ version of a sniper from the side.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, smores said:

Sessa didn't say that LVP called him to shut down a master plan to out Dorit.  What he has said is that he wanted to blast this stuff to the world and both LVP and Ken were doing their best to try to talk him out of it, because Dorit and PK are their friends.  Here are his words:

"This is what upsets me. Everyone thinks Lisa planted this," John said. "This is reality [TV] meeting real world. I got the location agreement on Wednesday. This happened on a Sunday, and we had to film on the following Thursday. So Lisa is in the middle, trying to open TomTom, trying to open the Vegas location that they're doing. And so literally that Monday, she got on a plane to go to Vegas while I'm screaming at her ... I even have the text message from Lisa -- and again, no one know this -- Lisa said, 'Shut this down,' at 9:45, and we were filming at 10. And honestly, I'm not going to because how am I supposed to be an executive director, doctor of international business for a foundation that is international -- we're in six countries -- and I'm supposed to say, 'Oh, when something bad happens and it involves a celebrity, we just push that under the rug.' It doesn't work that way."

LVP was trying, up until the end to keep it off the air.  Then on camera, she repeatedly tried to stop the conversation.  Teddi was the one who brought it up.  

I'm confused.  Sessa confirms that Lisa said, "Shut this down."

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I didn't notice this but I did notice the white pajamas she was wearing in her room were so amazing and looked so great on her. I have been thinking about those pajamas all week. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

true, and won't it be sweet karma if/when daddy bucks loses a fortune in the lawsuits and dumps her bitch ass. we'll see how posh she is then, with no one to fund her sham squad and vanity Erika Jane project. I'll take Denise in her cut off shorts over Erika in her ridiculous costumes any day. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I'm confused.  Sessa confirms that Lisa said, "Shut this down."

LVP and Ken did not want this discussed at all, period.  Like at the center, with other people, with anyone, because Dorit and PK are their friends.  They wanted to make sure that no one discussed it and that the situation was handled privately.  Sessa, on the other hand, basically was like fuck them, they hurt a dog, they're dead to me and I'm not going to hide this.  (Remember, they were told that a reality tv person had dropped the dog off).  So, when Sessa is saying that Lisa was saying "Shut this down" he is saying that LVP was doing everything she could to keep this from being a storyline, period.  He was not saying that she had maneuvered to make it one and then was backtracking to try to stop things.  He says that her stance was clear all along, this is private and it will be handled privately, while he was not agreeing. 

• Love 16

Just wondering...is there a way to block a person on this forum if we don't want to see their posts? I feel like it would be a much more pleasant experience if I had this capability. If not, I'll just keep scrolling past without reading, like I usually do, but I just thought I'd ask.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, SallySarue said:

Thank you! I have never really cared for LVP myself. But I am 100% convinced that she was not in on this scheme of Teddi & Blizzard's. So I don't appreciate it when some people (who keep trying to push their anti-LVP opinion on everyone else, and insisting that LVP is the mastermind if this whole plot) accuse everyone else of being "die hard LVP followers" who are blindly siding with her just because of who she is. Just because we don't share their hatred toward the woman doesn't mean we are obsessed with her. It is soooo not that at all. What it is...is being able to see through the BS of a bunch of jealous bitches. They are doing exactly what it is that they are accusing LVP fans of doing...but instead of blindly siding with her, they seem to be blindly siding against her. I cannot for the life of me see how anyone doesn't see through their ridiculous, pathetic attempts at setting all of this up (Teddi & Kyle), and grasping at straws to try to make LVP look bad (Rinna & Erika). It doesn't take a genius to see what's going on here.

It's weird, because I'm normally a fan of Erika's.  I think she is behaving atrociously so far in the Bahamas, though.  I get being upset with LVP talking about the note (but having a pic of it? strange), though I'd probably give her a wide berth due to her grief and the fact that she apologized pretty much right away.  What I really didn't like, and thought was a horrible look was the golf outing where she fed into the whole set up thing with Teddi.  I could understand hearing out Teddi's side of it and reserving judgement on the situation, but to egg Teddi on? WTF? Not cool.  

Editing because I saw your post above.  Hopefully I'm not the reason you're asking, but if you hover on someone's name a box pops up and it will say "ignore user"  I think that should fix it.

Edited by smores
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, smores said:

It's weird, because I'm normally a fan of Erika's.  I think she is behaving atrociously so far in the Bahamas, though.  I get being upset with LVP talking about the note (but having a pic of it? strange), though I'd probably give her a wide berth due to her grief and the fact that she apologized pretty much right away.  What I really didn't like, and thought was a horrible look was the golf outing where she fed into the whole set up thing with Teddi.  I could understand hearing out Teddi's side of it and reserving judgement on the situation, but to egg Teddi on? WTF? Not cool.  

Editing because I saw your post above.  Hopefully I'm not the reason you're asking, but if you hover on someone's name a box pops up and it will say "ignore user"  I think that should fix it.

I really enjoyed watching Erika up until now too. And even Lisa Rinna...I thought she was quirky and funny. But this whole situation has really done it for me. I've seen a whole other side to these women, and it makes me sick to my stomach to watch the episodes and see what they are doing. Their behavior is despicable, and I have zero respect for any of them anymore. I view the entire cast differently now, knowing that they could act this way (except Denise...time will tell).

And no, I wasn't referring to you.  🐵 Thanks for the tip! 

• Love 15
On 3/9/2019 at 8:36 PM, breezy424 said:

Kyle loves her pups and she doesn't walk around carrying a dog to look cool. 

Wow. Judgemental much? I walk around carrying my lil guy all the time, almost everywhere I go, and I can guarantee you it has nothing to do with how it looks to other people. It has everything to do with the fact that he is the absolute love of my life, and I just can't get enough of him. We are inseparable, and we both like it that way. It makes me happy to have my little companion with me everywhere I go, and I couldn't care less if judgy people think I'm a ridiculous crazy dog lady.  Because you know what? I AM! And I'm happy that way, and it's not about them. And when he's gone one day, I'll be doing the same thing with the next animal I adopt.

Edited by SallySarue
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Stenbeck said:

Both Camille and Kyle told the truth last episode in their talking heads:

Camille: Why didn't Dorit just call LVP and tell her the dog wasn't working out? 

Kyle: LVP is punishing Dorit for dumping the dog.

It's a shame the season is being swallowed up by this stupid SL.

It's obvious Dorit wanted to suck up to LVP, therefore she adopted the dog(s) and when she couldn't handle them, she got rid of them. A dog isn't like buying your castmate's wine/make-up/skin cream/whatever...you publicly purchase and discreetly discard. 

I don't know if you read about common but lvp is getting her own show about the dogs. The wall of this was just her way of leaving real housewives and moving long to her own show. She has created this stink for a drama filled show supposedly.  I cannot stand her. I wish she treated her friends about 1/10 as well as she treats the dogs.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, antfitz said:

I don't know if you read about it, but lvp is getting her own show about the dogs. All of this was just her way of creating drama for leaving real housewives and moving long to her own show. She has created this stink for a drama filled show supposedly.  I cannot stand her. I wish she treated her friends about 1/10 as well as she treats the dogs.

This time I agree with Lisa R   Lvp is a manipulative beach, And if you watch her closely she's giving the side eye most of the time.  I think Kyle has put up with all of her BS, And she's waiting For lvp to make a decision about their friendship. If Kyle has any self worth, she would make the decision. Who annointed LvP Queen batch.

Just now, antfitz said:
10 minutes ago, antfitz said:

I don't know if you read about it, but lvp is getting her own show about the dogs. All of this was just her way of creating drama for leaving real housewives and moving on to her own show. She has created this stink for a drama filled show supposedly.  I cannot stand her. I wish she treated her friends about 1/10 as well as she treats the dogs.

This time I agree with Lisa R   Lvp is a manipulative beach, And if you watch her closely she's giving the side eye most of the time.  I think Kyle has put up with all of her BS, And she's waiting For lvp to make a decision about their friendship. If Kyle has any self worth, she would make the decision. Who annointed LvP Queen batch.

Read more  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, I8A 4RE said:

I didn't notice this but I did notice the white pajamas she was wearing in her room were so amazing and looked so great on her. I have been thinking about those pajamas all week. 

Me, too!  I thought it was only me. Clearly I need to improve my pajama game. I wonder what those cost....

• Love 7
15 hours ago, smores said:

Edited by PerPlexied
2 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

But... in Lisa's blog she says she just thought they were going to film dogs getting groomed and instagram pictures. So... what would she be wanting to shut down then? 

IMO she was referring to shutting down the chatter.  If Sessa couldn't control himself, and was going to out Dorit on film regardless of Ken and Lisa's feelings,  then to just shut down the filming period.  But it was filmed anyway without the grooming scene, which really wasn't the point.  So much for LVP's mythical power.  That's the conclusion I came to, anyway.

LVP also mentioned somewhere (blog?) that Kyle was supposed to bring one of her dogs that day to be part of the grooming scene.  She didnt.  I wonder why.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 3/10/2019 at 3:22 AM, smores said:

Has she?  Serious question.  In her blog she claims that she has admitted her part, but where on the show did she look at Dorit and say, Listen, there's this conversation that I had with John when I first heard about the situation and I was horrified to hear that the dog had ended up in a shelter, and I said to bring the dog and I'd "recognize" it?  I certainly haven't seen it.  In fact, all I've seen so far is Teddi flipping out and yelling over LVP and insisting that she will NOT be told that she was "gossiping" and that she won't have any of this pinned on her because it's a set up.  Nowhere in there has she admitted to the fact that yes, she was told about it, not from LVP, but by John.  And, she hasn't ever said, oh, and hey, I planned to out this.  She also has always shut the conversation down or blown it up before LVP has been able to say that all she said to Dorit was "Teddi is aware of this situation and I want you to know that"  

This is what I wanted to say but couldn't articulate - you're so correct here.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, SallySarue said:

Just wondering...is there a way to block a person on this forum if we don't want to see their posts? I feel like it would be a much more pleasant experience if I had this capability. If not, I'll just keep scrolling past without reading, like I usually do, but I just thought I'd ask.

There was a way to do it before the big update, I would assume that option is still available but incant remember how I did it before

I might be wrong but it seems to me it is not an advantage for this dog  story to be the focus of a lot of attention as it would be bad for the reputation of a rescue organization and could even affect donations that keep it in business.     ( I'm assuming though, that are there are donations.)    So I ask myself, why would LVP even entertain making this the focus of the show?  I don't have an answer.   At the same time,  Kyle expressed that Dorit always gets a free pass and she seems to have a much bigger motive in making Dorit look bad and also for making LVP look like a villian.   I personally believe Kyle never recovered from the episode when Brandi brought tabloids with Mauricio cheating stories on a trip, with Brandi  saying LVP told her to do it (does this sound familiar?).  I think that ended any shred of friendship that could ever exist between Kyle and LVP and all the apologies and hugs after that were fake.     Kyle was oddly dismissive about the death of LVP's brother, "we both had things...."  or something like that. That shocked me.  There is NO love loss there!

I saw the one picture of PK with a bitten face and I keep seeing a scenario in my head where he becomes furious and tells Dorit when he comes home he does not want to see any trace of that dog.  I imagine lots of screaming, lots of tears, a hysterical Dorit furious and in a panic to get rid of it.  I'm not sure I believe that the children were bitten but who knows it could be true.   Rinna really used the children, never mentioning PK, to sensationalize, which she is so famous for doing.  She made it sound like the dog was a ferocious beast.  In that big house I imagine it would be easy to confine a snappy dog for a few days until it could be re-homed correctly.  That would, however, be rational and it would make too much sense.  Teddy wanted to do something  get close to Ken and Lisa to gain power and position and security on the show, and Kyle wanted to throw LVP under the bus because she hates her as she holds a grudge like no one else can, and Dorit, well, she is Dorit and I believe the dog was just another toy for the children and she had no feelings for it and  like any unwanted toy  she got rid of it.  

(If Dorit did love the dog, I apologize for saying that.  )

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

I was thinking about this today and 2 things occurred to me.  Sharon Osbourne loves dogs and she has been in and around the music promotion/management business for a very, very long time.  I read her book years ago and the photo that we've seen of the dog bite that PK got would not have phased her in the slightest, she certainly would have put a picture out there and whined about things.  I'd love to see her come on and have Rinna try to pull her shit with her.  There's no way Rinna would be standing at the end of the day.  

As for Dorit, unless the dog came imprinted with a Louis Vuitton logo on it's fur, I don't think she's capable of truly loving it.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I might be wrong but it seems to me it is not an advantage for this dog  story to be the focus of a lot of attention as it would be bad for the reputation of a rescue organization and could even affect donations that keep it in business.     ( I'm assuming though, that are there are donations.)    So I ask myself, why would LVP even entertain making this the focus of the show?  I don't have an answer.   At the same time,  Kyle expressed that Dorit always gets a free pass and she seems to have a much bigger motive in making Dorit look bad and also for making LVP look like a villian.   I personally believe Kyle never recovered from the episode when Brandi brought tabloids with Mauricio cheating stories on a trip, with Brandi  saying LVP told her to do it (does this sound familiar?).  I think that ended any shred of friendship that could ever exist between Kyle and LVP and all the apologies and hugs after that were fake.     Kyle was oddly dismissive about the death of LVP's brother, "we both had things...."  or something like that. That shocked me.  There is NO love loss there!

I saw the one picture of PK with a bitten face and I keep seeing a scenario in my head where he becomes furious and tells Dorit when he comes home he does not want to see any trace of that dog.  I imagine lots of screaming, lots of tears, a hysterical Dorit furious and in a panic to get rid of it.  I'm not sure I believe that the children were bitten but who knows it could be true.   Rinna really used the children, never mentioning PK, to sensationalize, which she is so famous for doing.  She made it sound like the dog was a ferocious beast.  In that big house I imagine it would be easy to confine a snappy dog for a few days until it could be re-homed correctly.  That would, however, be rational and it would make too much sense.  Teddy wanted to do something  get close to Ken and Lisa to gain power and position and security on the show, and Kyle wanted to throw LVP under the bus because she hates her as she holds a grudge like no one else can, and Dorit, well, she is Dorit and I believe the dog was just another toy for the children and she had no feelings for it and  like any unwanted toy  she got rid of it.  

(If Dorit did love the dog, I apologize for saying that.  )

The thing is they didn't need to segregate the dog for a few days while rehoming her.  The quick and easy solution was to give it back to Vanderpump Dogs.  If it was off hours just drop her at LVP's house.

• Love 4

Denise, I will say, is definitely enjoying the food on this show. She's always eating while the other ladies are arguing or discussing whatever. Lisa R, sort of judgmentally IMO, said, "Oh, look Denise, there is bread! You've been wanting bread!" Probably because the ladies just eat fruit or something. 

image.png.5637ed7dc48d5f02cc0204bd52a84a00.png

• Love 12
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, Choco9 said:

So, NONE of what is to be "revealed" in any kind of set up matters to me.  I care not an ounce who wanted to get it out there was Dorit is a piece of garbage.  She gave the dog to someone she didn't even know.  It was barely an acquaintance.  Her "lovely home" BS is just that.  She wanted the problem of the dog fixed and she gave "it" (as she called Lucy on WWHL) away.  She is the worst kind of human.

Then, you have LVP.  Saving hundreds of dogs.  Bringing Yulin to the forefront.  Asking a GD butler in the Bahamas about his cat.  You think Dorit or any of these other idiots would make this conversation with a butler?  Care at all about his life or make convo?  No.  

Erika only cares about herself and looking like a highly monogrammed moron.  Kyle only cares about trying to be relevant.  Rinna and Dorit are garbage humans.  

And this is why their master plan to take LVP down won't win over the public.  Because most people can spot a truly good hearted person.

Agreed and by the same token, most people can spot a phony.   Looking at you Rinna and Dorit

• Love 9

In reading through everything, I was reminded that when Teddi and Kyle went to VDR, Lisa asked Kyle where her dog was, so maybe the pretext/reason really was intended for it to be a doggie grooming/Insta session. So, if Kyle showed up sans dog, hmm ... 

• Love 13
On 3/10/2019 at 12:40 PM, Aunt Kiki said:

She made a statement in the first episode in one of her talking heads about (paraphrasing, guys) people in Beverly Hills dont like people who dont take care of their animals.   In this episode she's sympathetic to Dorit, the alleged dog dumper, and lets Rinna et al  have at LVP.   Go figure.

All that proves is that Kyle can hold opinions about different but connected sides of an issues at the same time. 

1. She totally understands Dorit saying she wanted the dog out of the house after it "bit" because of her own experience of an animal biting one of her own children. Kyle understands a mother's concern and protectiveness against anything possibly harming their child. She can support and comfort Dorit for feeling like that.

2. She understands Lisa being upset about the dog. She's a dog lover herself. She said Dorit should have just given it back to LVP. Dorit was wrong in that instance. Kyle can be mad at Dorit for that and be supportive of LVP for that part of the fiasco.

3. She doesn't understand Lisa saying she's over it and doesn't want to talk about it, yet she sees Lisa punishing Dorit again and again like last year. Lisa keeps fanning it with her treatment of Dorit but doesn't want to discuss why while she's punishing her.  Kyle can comfort Dorit for being upset at the two faced attackof LVP.

4. She can be frustrated at LVP allowing the issue to continue to be filmed and discussed in her own place of business when she says she wants to drop or put it out there but won't take a responsibility for the part she played in it. Kyle doesn't control Lisa Rinna, also she isn't getting the full story  from LVP and her actions don't match what her friend is saying. Who is Kyle to not let Lisa R. have her say? If it is conducive to having more info to make a better decision on what's going on I can't fault Kyle for that.

As far as friendship. Kyle will put up with and forgive and work through a lot just to keep the friendship, we see her having longtime friends on the show and friends now who were once enemies like Camille. LVP doesn't seem to have that many long time friends. You have to wonder how close any friend is when she can say she loves the husband but hates the wife and belittles and punishes her. I think that speaks volumes about PK that he would allow his wife to be treated this way and volumes about LVP also.

Edited by Giselle
Cleaning up typos.
  • Love 6
On 3/10/2019 at 11:58 PM, smores said:

LVP and Ken did not want this discussed at all, period.  Like at the center, with other people, with anyone, because Dorit and PK are their friends.  They wanted to make sure that no one discussed it and that the situation was handled privately.  Sessa, on the other hand, basically was like fuck them, they hurt a dog, they're dead to me and I'm not going to hide this.  (Remember, they were told that a reality tv person had dropped the dog off).  So, when Sessa is saying that Lisa was saying "Shut this down" he is saying that LVP was doing everything she could to keep this from being a storyline, period.  He was not saying that she had maneuvered to make it one and then was backtracking to try to stop things.  He says that her stance was clear all along, this is private and it will be handled privately, while he was not agreeing. 

15 hours ago, Aunt Kiki said:

IMO she was referring to shutting down the chatter.  If Sessa couldn't control himself, and was going to out Dorit on film regardless of Ken and Lisa's feelings,  then to just shut down the filming period.  But it was filmed anyway without the grooming scene, which really wasn't the point.  So much for LVP's mythical power.  That's the conclusion I came to, anyway.

LVP also mentioned somewhere (blog?) that Kyle was supposed to bring one of her dogs that day to be part of the grooming scene.  She didnt.  I wonder why.

If she was so against it why didn't she shut down filming at VPD. It's her place of business. She did have that power. "Get the fuck off my property, talk to my lawyer!" Why didn't she pull a "RHoOC Heather" to stop the conversation, stop the filming and cause the editing to change. If she's "the queen of the show" as some here have stated, then yes, why didn't she throw her mythical weight around? Production would be pissed, John Sessa would be pissed but the story may not have made it out there on RHoBH.

The conclusion I come to is that she wanted the story out there regardless of what she proclaimed.

And this is why some of us have an issue with LVP. While we think it's absolutely awful what happened to the dog we also believe that it is also awful how it was handled by LVP. 

For those that think Dorit did was a far worse crime and should be the main focus you can blame LVP for that, her playing both sides and pissing everybody off put the dog dumping out of the spotlight. 

• Love 7

But then how was LVP to blame for Teddi being the one to bring it up after she HAD shut it down and said she didn't want it discussed at VDPDs?  Because Teddi is the one who then went to her daughter and said "Do you recognize her?" and brought out the story.  

And how is LVP to blame for Teddi and Kyle having the discussion about the dog in their room, without LVP even being present, in the Bahamas?  

Also, how was LVP to blame for Kyle switching the subject from LVP explaining how she's feeling that life is very short to "Maybe Dorit is allergic to dogs" just as Rinna walked up, with LVP flatly saying she did not want to discuss this and the subject was closed?

And, yet again, how did LVP cause Kyle to be the one who said something to the effect of "I just don't feel comfortable with how things were left" and then bring up the whole subject, yet again, at the dinner table?

I'm honestly not seeing how LVP is the one who is manipulating this.  Seriously, I'm really not trying to be snarky, just to be clear.  I've watched the interactions and each time I see someone else bring it up and LVP says no, absolutely not and then says Dorit did nothing wrong.  Or, it comes up and LVP is not even present.  Yet, she's the one who is responsible for it coming out?

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

For those that think Dorit did was a far worse crime and should be the main focus you can blame LVP for that, her playing both sides and pissing everybody off put the dog dumping out of the spotlight. 

All of this.............

• Love 2
5 hours ago, smores said:

But then how was LVP to blame for Teddi being the one to bring it up after she HAD shut it down and said she didn't want it discussed at VDPDs?  Because Teddi is the one who then went to her daughter and said "Do you recognize her?" and brought out the story.  

And how is LVP to blame for Teddi and Kyle having the discussion about the dog in their room, without LVP even being present, in the Bahamas?  

Also, how was LVP to blame for Kyle switching the subject from LVP explaining how she's feeling that life is very short to "Maybe Dorit is allergic to dogs" just as Rinna walked up, with LVP flatly saying she did not want to discuss this and the subject was closed?

And, yet again, how did LVP cause Kyle to be the one who said something to the effect of "I just don't feel comfortable with how things were left" and then bring up the whole subject, yet again, at the dinner table?

I'm honestly not seeing how LVP is the one who is manipulating this.  Seriously, I'm really not trying to be snarky, just to be clear.  I've watched the interactions and each time I see someone else bring it up and LVP says no, absolutely not and then says Dorit did nothing wrong.  Or, it comes up and LVP is not even present.  Yet, she's the one who is responsible for it coming out?

That is the hilarious part of the whole story. IF lisa set up the original telling on camera, then Kyle and Teddie knew at some point oh we are being set up, let's continue to talk about it? Why not sy hmm you set this whole thing up I am not going to be the reason this gets more air time. If you want it out YOU talk about it.

They wanted to be in the drama and have scenes but still wash their hands clean and say well Lisa used us. Nope not buying it.

• Love 19
On 3/6/2019 at 5:58 PM, hoosiermom said:

This gave me a real belly laugh to the point both my dogs jumped off the bed and ran down the hall. Didn’t come back till I stopped laughing. These women are rediculous about this shit. Put it on Dorit and be done with it.

Agree. This whole thing is stupid.  Dorit should have brought the dog back to Lisa.  Bottom line! Why does it matter who told who anything?  Dorit should be called out for what she did.  I'm not buying that some woman loved the dog and took it.  What person would take a dog that "bit 2 children and an adult?"  (according to lying Dorit and PK)   Of course I think PK teased the dog and the dog reacted as a dog does.  Don't believe the dog bit the kids, maybe barked if they were teasing him. Sick of this whole thing!

• Love 6
Just now, OFDgal said:

Agree. This whole thing is stupid.  Dorit should have brought the dog back to Lisa.  Bottom line! Why does it matter who told who anything?  Dorit should be called out for what she did.  I'm not buying that some woman loved the dog and took it.  What person would take a dog that "bit 2 children and an adult?"  (according to lying Dorit and PK)   Of course I think PK teased the dog and the dog reacted as a dog does.  Don't believe the dog bit the kids, maybe barked if they were teasing him. Sick of this whole thing!

Not only that but this is a PET , i've had people tell me they love my dog and want it and I laugh it off. Never have I said okay take it. BS

• Love 10
On 3/9/2019 at 7:40 PM, Adeejay said:

I disagree about the forum being split down the middle.  Seems most posters are team LVP.  As a matter of fact, the same six posters that are anti LVP keep posting over and over and over.  Can't wait to see Ms. Vanderpump take her ball and go home; watch the ratings start dropping like lead.  Should be interesting.  TM David Ruffin - "aint no body watching to see Lisa R., Erika, Dorit and Teddi." 

Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah!

Goooooo LVP!

• LOL 4
On 3/11/2019 at 2:59 AM, SallySarue said:

If you hover over their name, an option should pop up that lets you select "Ignore User."

• Love 1

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn’t Teddi told by Blizzard and not LVP? And didn’t Teddi, not LVP, tell Kyle while at VDP Dogs? If so, that meets the actual definition of gossip, and therefore LVP is correct when she said she did not know that Teddi was going to gossip. 

I get that LVP is manipulative when it comes to storylines  but, breaking news, they all are. She is just better at it than most.However, in this instance it looks like they piled on LVP because they wanted to not because  there is no evidence that she actually did anything and, as a result, at this time they all look like harpies picking on a bereaved person. This instance was probably not the one to choose as the pile on.

• Love 12

Joining the *6* . I have never liked or trusted LVP. I think Dorit is horrible too though.  I do have an actor friend who has known Lisa since drama school and he says she’s lovely.

PS. I keep reading Sessa as Sansa. I have GoT on the brain

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 3/9/2019 at 7:18 PM, renatae said:

Brilliant! Rinna and her antics in a nutshell.

Possibly King Henry AND Sir Thomas would agree. 😁

Haha.  Just finished a historical novel featuring these two. Right on!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, janie2002 said:

That is the hilarious part of the whole story. IF lisa set up the original telling on camera, then Kyle and Teddie knew at some point oh we are being set up, let's continue to talk about it? Why not sy hmm you set this whole thing up I am not going to be the reason this gets more air time. If you want it out YOU talk about it.

They wanted to be in the drama and have scenes but still wash their hands clean and say well Lisa used us. Nope not buying it.

What we've been shown is all of them talking about it - without Lisa - and all of them plotting on camera to take Lisa down. 

What we haven't seen is anyone being outraged at what Dorit did.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, izabella said:

What we've been shown is all of them talking about it - without Lisa - and all of them plotting on camera to take Lisa down. 

What we haven't seen is anyone being outraged at what Dorit did.

This is exactly right. We have only seen the most perfunctory criticism of Doritos appalling behavior while vile Kyle is leading the charge to take down a depressed and sad Lisa Vanderpump. Lisa showed her vulnerability on the terrace and Kyle and Rinna went after her like the vicious jackals we know them to be.

Luckily Lisa has regained her composure and decided to remove herself from this botoxed bitchfest. Let’s see how entertaining a season of Teddy’s man arms, Dorito running from creditors, Erica “Baby Jane on steroids” and Rinna spreading her legs will be.

I predict that the scenes of Lisa and Denise sipping tea while watching the swans antics will be much more entertaining.

But hey that’s just me. If want your Dorito you get to keep your Dorito.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

In reading through everything, I was reminded that when Teddi and Kyle went to VDR, Lisa asked Kyle where her dog was, so maybe the pretext/reason really was intended for it to be a doggie grooming/Insta session. So, if Kyle showed up sans dog, hmm ... 

I don't recall Lisa asking Kyle that.

19 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

From Kyle's Twitter.

Kyle Richards

@KyleRichards

This is the stuff that I just cannot believe people are buying. I was TOLD to be there. Just like Teddi and the 2 Johns were. My dog Khloe doesn’t get groomed there. Never has. Why would I take her there ? She’s 14 & too old to be used as an alibi

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleRichards/status/1105183965017649153?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-9570633612396906695.ampproject.net%2F1903070012530%2Fframe.html

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Giselle said:

From Kyle's Twitter.

Kyle Richards

@KyleRichards

This is the stuff that I just cannot believe people are buying. I was TOLD to be there. Just like Teddi and the 2 Johns were. 

Yes. She was told to be there. By Satan Andy and Bravo. Who set this up. Not Lisa. They are the ones who pushed this narrative and it is ludicrous to think that Lisa can put a stop to it. It is obvious that Vile Kyle got her marching orders. Her beady little eyes when she was pushing the narrative on the trip are visible to all to see. If you want to see. 

When Lisa spoke to her about forgiving your family and letting things go because life is too short was one of the most vulnerable and truthful segments on any of these franchises. Ever. Kyle's repsonse? Lets talk about Teddi and Dorito and the Dog. Kyle is a good little German following orders. 

Not even a German Shepard to follow the theme.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 11
44 minutes ago, Giselle said:

From Kyle's Twitter.

Kyle Richards

@KyleRichards

This is the stuff that I just cannot believe people are buying. I was TOLD to be there. Just like Teddi and the 2 Johns were. My dog Khloe doesn’t get groomed there. Never has. Why would I take her there ? She’s 14 & too old to be used as an alibi

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleRichards/status/1105183965017649153?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-9570633612396906695.ampproject.net%2F1903070012530%2Fframe.html

I'm pretty sure last season included a moment at VanderPups where Kyle brought in a dog to be groomed.  LVP sprayed her with a hose. 

Maybe not Khloe, but I'm pretty sure Kyle showed up with a dog.

I can't see her getting a random dog off the street.

• Love 12