Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I can’t believe it took me this long to notice that she has her own name tattooed on her chest.  How fucking narcissistic do you have to be!!!

Anyone else know what the “YMOMB” means?  At first I thought is was a misspelling of “MYOB” and I was laughing and saying “No regerts.”

Matches all of the posters of herself that she has all around the house.  Let's see...home decor...artwork 🤔. Yes.  What should I put on the walls?  Posters, that's classy: teen hearthrobs:nope; actors:nope, singers: nope...ME: Yup, that's a great idea!  Let's blow up pictures of me.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Hi!  I broke my arm so I wont be able to chat much but I am watching.  and my diet is takeout because I can't cook or drive one-handed and I live alone.  and wont have anyone with me until Friday

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I googled. "YMCMB is an acronym that stands for Young Money Cash Money Billionaires. It is used to refer to the artists represented by Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records, such as Lil Wayne and Drake, and their respective lifestyles."

Oy vey

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Google tells me that "YMCMB is an acronym that stands for Young Money Cash Money Billionaires. It is used to refer to the artists represented by Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records, such as Lil Wayne and Drake, and their respective lifestyles."

(oops, Godfrey beat me to it)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Hi!  I broke my arm so I wont be able to chat much but I am watching.  and my diet is takeout because I can't cook or drive one-handed and I live alone.  and wont have anyone with me until Friday

Holy moly! Friday's a long way away, hang in there!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Sending you healing thoughts.

• Love 4

Mom's earrings look really heavy; makes my ears hurt looking at them.

So I guess someone in production reads this board as Dr. Now has leaped in with requiring she do therapy  asap.   Also has she never ever seen this show?  He always asks them to lose weight upfront before surgery.  I think the first shows with Melissa and someone else are the only ones where I think he did the surgery immediately.   

At this point I am not optimistic.   I thought the sister looked older, but based on the timeline I knew she had to be considerably younger.  She may end up in the 600's soon if she doesn't learn from Destinee's experience.  Mom isn't a skinny minnie herself.  

Can't wait to see what she eats after her appointment. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Wait, what she's disappointed that she has to do a diet to start!? WTF?

And please get that annoying Hilton Gardens commercial ditzy ass woman offfa my teevee!

I hate that fecking commercial.

• Love 2

She feels like her breasts, which are basically due to her weight, make her feel like a woman. That doesn’t bode well for if she starts to lose weight and they start to disappear, along with the facial softness.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I missed the beginning and wasn't aware she was transgender.  She looks great!  Besides her voice, I wouldn't have known.  I think the extra weight helps.  It will be interesting to see the changes as she loses weight.

Because I couldn't find it last week -- Michigan mix   Go Blue!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Azubah said:

That's Judy Greer. Did you ever watch Archer? She was Cheryl on Archer.

I have a soft spot for her because she was in What Women Want, which was the movie my husband and I saw on our first date.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

A true pounder let’s nothing stand between them and their fried bacon...I mean snarking. You can do it. Somehow I posted after my horse kicked me in August, shattering my ulna. Still not healed fully. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

So she has her male genetalia smushed in those tight leggings? That can’t be too comfortable.  

With hormones there is a lot of shrikage down there so tucking that mess under and out of the way isnt really uncomfortable. Though shes so heavy I doubt she has to do that.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Splashes said:

I think doxies are dogs so Im gonna say no because Im scared of dogs.

They are the sweetest little dogs. They're my avatar. You would love them. They're totally not scary. 

And honey, your boobs spilling over your bra isn't a good look. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

A true pounder let’s nothing stand between them and their fried bacon...I mean snarking. You can do it. Somehow I posted after my horse kicked me in August, shattering my ulna. Still not healed fully. 

Spoken like a true Pounder! I stand in awe of your dedication. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6