Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Her mother and all of her helpers all look like they dressed up for a casting call. Was the purpose of her being on the show to give them all auditions for a new TLC show, " My Fat Fabulous Transgender Life"?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I would die without my dishwasher. I'm too OCD. I like my dishes sanitized too. And with an 8 year old and a set of almost 3 year old twins, plus everything else, I don't have time to stand and wash dishes. 

That apartment didn't look that bad. She's a serious drama llama with that. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I had a professor who started every lecture with "So".  We would all joke about how we didn't know what he had been thinking about the last week!

I had one who used the phrase "on that" as a filler (along with many variations). My friends I was taking the class with (we sat together; all the desks were for 3 people) started keeping a list of variations and a tally of how many times he said each one.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My Dr actually told me full fat dressings are better...less sodium, but portion control is key.

I figure if it'll get me to eat more veggies it's not the worst thing (but I don't use half the bottle).

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL!!!

"I don't see how that's accurate."

She must be standing too hard on the scale.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My Dr actually told me full fat dressings are better...less sodium, but portion control is key.

I’m addicted to homemade balsamic vinaigrette. I’ve been stressed, and have a lot going on, dontcha know. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Julyolo said:

Her mother and all of her helpers all look like they dressed up for a casting call. Was the purpose of her being on the show to give them all auditions for a new TLC show, " My Fat Fabulous Transgender Life"?

She's 600+ lbs and more mobile than Whitney Way Thore.....  BAH HA HA.  Probably a better dancer too

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Taleeya said:

Hmmmm.... When I saw the commercial I was unsure if it was for a man or a woman,  taking into consideration the large hands, jawline and then I finally heard the voice.

I knew she was trans because I read the description when this thread went up the other day, so maybe I'd have thought differently if I didn't already know that...?

• Useful 1
(edited)

I don't see how that's accurate...hmmm....

To borrow a quote from my dearest Prince (RIP)....

DIg, if you will, a picture...of you and a bucket of chicken, gallon of ice cream...vineyard of grapes, trough of yogurt (sorry, wrong Poundticipant)....a sleeve of thin mints, engaged in a kiss!!  But, I wonder how I lost so few pounds.  🤔

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

The same damn scripts and vocal inflections in the signature l-o-n-g sentence.

"So I have to BLAH BLAH BLAH because if I don't BLAH BLAH BLAH so BLAH BLAH BLAH because BLAH BLAH BLAH so BLAH BLAH BLAH my last chance BLAH BLAH BLAH because I have to do this BLAH BLAH BLAH so I'm determined to BLAH BLAH BLAH because BLAH BLAH BLAH and I can't let BLAH BLAH BLAH so BLAH BLAH BLAH and I know BLAH BLAH BLAH because the stress BLAH BLAH BLAH so I need to BLAH BLAH BLAH and I feel good about BLAH BLAH BLAH...…."

You left out "I'm really nervous", "I'm working hard", "I know my own body and what it needs" "this is my last chance"

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

I would die without my dishwasher. I'm too OCD. I like my dishes sanitized too. And with an 8 year old and a set of almost 3 year old twins, plus everything else, I don't have time to stand and wash dishes. 

That apartment didn't look that bad. She's a serious drama llama with that. 

My husband does the dishes.  He agrees with you. Scrubbed and sanitized!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Hey now.....there's an idea...!!

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

You left out "I'm really nervous", "I'm working hard", "I know my own body and what it needs" "this is my last chance"

Was there something about focus yet?  "I have to really focus on... right now...."

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’m addicted to homemade balsamic vinaigrette. I’ve been stressed, and have a lot going on, dontcha know. 

Yummm I make my own balsamic as well but keep creamier dressings on hand for when I feel naughty lol.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I make my own vinaigrette also. A little goes a long way and I figure it has to be healthier than anything you can buy. 

• Love 7
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

The same wig? Again?

Complain, complain. If she wears a different one, she's wrong, and if she wears the same one, she's wrong. Leave Miss Lola alone! 😄

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I had one who used the phrase "on that" as a filler (along with many variations). My friends I was taking the class with (we sat together; all the desks were for 3 people) started keeping a list of variations and a tally of how many times he said each one.

I have a co worker who says “you know” as his filler and the less confident he is in what he says, the more he says it.  It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me.  I have actually counted upwards of 20 “you knows” in a 2 minute conversation.

• LOL 2

LOL- we're all talking about dishes and salad dressing and barely paying attention to the episode.

My husband literally starts falling asleep when Lola speaks.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Okay...now I am convinced that they have taped this whole season in a day (similar to Family Feud taping all 5 episodes at one time)...she has wardrobe changes, but the hair stylist called in sick...wth.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I must be the only one who hates balsamic vinaigrette. Barf city IMO.  

Let's see if Lola tells Destinee to write a letter to her dead asshole father. 

• Love 1

Here's what you need to do Destinee—get fitted for a bra that doesn't make it look like you have four boobs.

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I have a co worker who says “you know” as his filler and the less confident he is in what he says, the more he says it.  It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me.  I have actually counted upwards of 20 “you knows” in a 2 minute conversation.

I have one that says "you know what I mean?" a million times a day. English is not her first language and sometimes she's less than confident in it and I think it leads her to overexplain things. Drives me nuts. (I also have a friend who says "you know" a lot. I used to work with her and it bugged me sometimes when she sat two cubes away, but now I don't see her super often so now it's just a funny quirk.)

OK. I am really confused. Why is she even in this program? She doesn’t seem to want to lose weight. She basically just said that to Lola.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

ALL of her clothes are about 10 sizes too small. 

I'm not certain why she chooses to dress in such "sexy" revealing attire.....I'd wager that 99.9% of the population doesn't find 600 lbs sexy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Kid said:

OK. I am really confused. Why is she even in this program? She doesn’t seem to want to lose weight. She basically just said that to Lola.

My question as well. Did she just want to be on TV?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7