Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Splashes said:

That is correct. You would be straight. 

Thank you. I teach high school and even though I can never fully understand what those students are going through, I want to know enough that THEY KNOW that I am not judging them. Don't want to accidentally offend someone out of ignorance. It's hard enough being a teenager, doubly hard for those who are questioning their sexuality or gender identity. The last thing they need is other people making it even worse.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, Wanda said:

A true pounder let’s nothing stand between them and their fried bacon...I mean snarking. You can do it. Somehow I posted after my horse kicked me in August, shattering my ulna. Still not healed fully. 

Wow!  I hope it heals soon!  I slipped on ice last night.  It's a clean break and hopefully will heal fast but it is my right wrist and I am right-handed.  I don't type very fast with only my left hand/

I’m going to be a total Pollyanna and say, I think she really doesn’t look bad in comparison to some of the other people we’ve seen on this show. She’s really huge, but she must be tall—she doesn’t look to me to have the same girth as some of the other 600 lb’ers. Her clothes choice is another story...

• Love 7

Hey y'all!  My eating habit so far is 6 crackers and 2 pieces of Swiss cheese.  For breakfast I had a Starbucks hot chocolate and a chocolate croissant....  Im deciding on dinner.

37 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

So your piece of shit dad who said you weren’t even his kid and who walked out on you and your siblings when you were a child died and you were devastated by that.  Honey, he should have been dead to you long before that.

No kidding!  Forget that jerk!

20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I think she doesn't look as big because she's tall. Aha, the scale scene... yes, she's quite tall, maybe 6 ' 

Im guessing 6'2" which is why she doesn't look as obese as some of the other women her height (as well, she may have more muscle mass underneath the flab)

12 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Honestly, I wouldn't think she was male from the voice. It sounds to me like just a slightly deep woman's voice and, we've seen plenty of ciswomen with deeper voices.

Hmmmm.... When I saw the commercial I was unsure if it was for a man or a woman,  taking into consideration the large hands, jawline and then I finally heard the voice.  As for being the first transgender person, I am going with Chay.  Chay (does she go by Lola now?) may not have transitioned to living as a woman and going out in public, blah blah, but I think she already felt like she was a woman.

6 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Can we make a gofundme for a better fitting bra?? Boob spillage is not your friend. 

I'm wondering if her boobs are really just extra fat from being fat.....  which is why they are spilling all weird to the side.  I don't think they are implant boobs.  

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

God, YES. But I think for the most part this entire season has been super boring save for a couple episodes. 

Why do I have a feeling that Destinee's mother is going to die during the episode?

I was thinking the same thing.  She looked really sickly.

Keep up the good work, Pounders!

And keep hiding the bigotry, moderators! (Mom of a trans son here.)

I’m off the my own, personal Dr. Lola appointment, except my therapist doesn’t wear wigs. 

Hold down the fort until next week!

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

This is shaping up to be yet another frustrating, boring episode. She won’t succeed enough to be inspirational but won’t fail enough to be a train wreck. This season needs to turn it around!

You really notice the difference when the re-runs of the older episodes are on. Maybe they’re all out of the James, Sherree, Penny, Juggalo girl and Assanti trainwrecks and the other ones that you could really care about.  

• Love 3
(edited)

The apartment is not up to her high standards of living. 

Get over yourself, girl.

Edit; That hotel hallway doesn't exactly look five-star, either, but she can stay there?

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 10
(edited)

Perhaps she could clean the apartment...scuffs on the cabinets....Did she forget we saw the house she just moved from?!?!  That house wasn't clean either!!

Did she just throw the phone...DRAMMAA!!

Edited by umgoblue
Because finishing your thought is a good thing!
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Wow!  I hope it heals soon!  I slipped on ice last night.  It's a clean break and hopefully will heal fast but it is my right wrist and I am right-handed.  I don't type very fast with only my left hand/

Damn! This is truly the Winter that never ends

Ugh..."everything" is not "going wrong," Destinee. There are scuff marks on your walls. GOOD LORD.

(edited)

I really hoping this move, and the independence will be the boost she needs to succeed.   I hope she's actually committing to Dr. Now's program.    She deserves a good outcome, but she needs to commit.      

That apartment is a wreck, at least when compared to the other apartments that were totally redone this season!     It looks like it's in the middle of a remodel.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Perhaps she could clean the apartment...

Did she just throw the phone...DRAMMAA!!

But she did it with finger flicking style

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Splashes said:

Also is TLC reusing apartment complexes? I swear Ive seen that style before.

As far as I can tell, most of the apartments in Houston look like that.

• Love 2

well, at least the bed at the hotel didn't break.  I thought the move to Houston was a good idea.  I don't think she needs someone with her until after the surgery (assuming she gets it).   She is definitely high maintenance.    

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Deevee45 said:

I’m going to be a total Pollyanna and say, I think she really doesn’t look bad in comparison to some of the other people we’ve seen on this show. She’s really huge, but she must be tall—she doesn’t look to me to have the same girth as some of the other 600 lb’ers. Her clothes choice is another story...

She's proportionate, if nothing else.

1 minute ago, chickenella said:

Omg, she'd faint if she saw my kitchen right now. (I did wash a few dishes during the commercials). "Just what does the dishwasher do?" We don't have one, I am the dishwasher,  lol. 

I've literally never had a dishwasher in my life.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

The apartment is not up to her high standards of living. 

Get over yourself, girl.

Edit; That hotel hallway doesn't exactly look five-star, either, but she can stay there?

The cabinets are dirty? Bish, do you know what 409 and sponges are for?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, 88Keys said:

She's proportionate, if nothing else.

I've literally never had a dishwasher in my life.  

I have one and Mr. Judgy, Little Judgy and I still was fishes by hand every night. It’s faster and teaches Little Judgy about responsibility.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I've been trying to figure out why this season seems so particularly bad and I really think it's due to the shoddy production. It seems like they show up once a month, film something completely inconsequential then peace out until the next month's filming rolls around. It's totally lazy. Hell, I don't even think they film half of the Poundtipants for the full year all that much. 

Just now, suev3333 said:

Spoiled much?  I've had worse apts than that......"but there were smudges on the wall".  Lordy

maybe the smudges were dog crap? Or maybe she just wants to stay at a hotel over night?

• LOL 1

The irony of her saying “I’m really struggling” while standing off to the side, wiping her hair out of her eyes, watching that huge couch being moved in for her

• LOL 3
  • Love 5