Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Gasoline soaked drawers might be warming. That could be a blessing in this weather!

I was thinking the same thing.  It's fucking frigid here in the Adirondacks.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear god now her mother is talking to her like she's seven! 

Mom ain't wrong. I think the only deviance Holly has from behaving like a child is not ordering the Happy Meal at McDonalds. 

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Mom ain't wrong. I think the only deviance Holly has from behaving like a child is not ordering the Happy Meal at McDonalds. 

She would need at least two dozen of them.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

Yeah I think Mom is rejoicing to get her house and her life back!

I was thinking the same thing!  Like after waving those two bye-bye as they drive off, they're gonna shut the door and dance a jig!!!   I think all Holly really wants us to be left alone to sit in her wheelchair and be handed food every 10 minutes, then have her diaper changed every few hours.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Can someone explain gasoline soaked drawers to me?

DC Gal in VA started it, when we would say bad things about the people on the show she would joke that she was getting out the gasoline soaked drawers for us, a funny way to say we were going to burn in Hades for being naughty.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

I am so sick of hearing  these people say ________ and ME instead of I. 

I miss Justin and his good grammar.

11 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

LOL!  I actually said the same thing to my husband. 

That house...that is an aggressive amount of wallpaper.  

There were three layers of wallpaper in my kitchen when I moved into this place. 1-2 layers of border in all the other rooms. Three layers of peel-and-stick tile on top of linoleum in the kitchen. All the paper came down and was replaced with paint (neutral beigy in the living room and bedrooms, blue and green in the kitchen and bathroom, respectively). The tile went and the linoleum stayed but is covered with Pergo. Bathroom was similar (minus the linoleum) and has proper ceramic tile flooring now. I don't know what the woman I bought the place from was thinking.

7 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

ALL RIGHT, POUNDERS!!!  Some Quality Snark Tonight!!!  Keep it coming!!!

I can't keep up! There are 40 new replies as I'm typing this!

1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

And she look like she was eating slop with the salad.

Salads can be delicious!

I make good salads. I have spinach and butter lettuce in the fridge, red cabbage, radishes, orange peppers, rainbow carrots, cucumbers (I will have to put it all together tomorrow...can't do that on M6PL night!) I add a bit of good cheddar and, admittedly not the healthiest dressing option (Ken's honey french), but I don't use gobs of it. Drizzle over the top, put the lid on, and shake it up to distribute. Yum.

This is another nice-looking apartment. I like these gray floors. I'm a little jealous.

Pots and pans aren't that hard to find.

• Love 11
Just now, suev3333 said:

Hey guys!   I just had to sign on if only to say, .....how y'all doin!!??  Lmao

My closed captioning always has it as "Hey y'all doin?"

They've got a hand truck, they'll make use of that later.

• Love 6

It’s hard to have romance when he has to wipe your ass!!!!

Not set up to cook. Good reason to eat fast food.

Poor dog.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Can someone explain gasoline soaked drawers to me?

From the phrase going to hell wearing gasoline soaked drawers (underwear).  The snarkier we are, the more likely we are to be awarded a pair of gasoline soaked drawers for that bus ride to hell! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Listen, once I have to wipe yo ass, all you're getting from me are lettuce and ice cube sandwiches. 

And then she say she hopes he doesn't have to help her bathe.  Given the choice...

• Love 4

Her apartment is nice! 

Her relationship with Ray isn't affectionate. It's like she's living with a roommate and she's lonely. Awww. Cry me a river. 

And you've been there a week. You couldn't go get pots and pans and groceries? Stfu. 

• Love 20

That poor dog better hope they never run out of food, or his kibble won't be the only thing that disappears in that huge gullet of hers.  

Month 1-658

Month 3-629

Month 5?-611, down only 47 pounds.   

Articles about her say she left the first husband, but does that mean she divorced him or not?     I guess they're divorced, but why don't they get married to make mom and dad happy?   As religious as the parents are, I'm surprised they don't say marry or move.  

Psychotherapy is great, but she was always hugely overweight, so I'm not seeing any improvement, because she'll never stop blaming her food issues on others, and circumstances.   The truth is she lives to eat massive amounts, and I don't think that will ever change.     We're on hour two, and I don't see this as a success story. 

I think the reason the apartment looks brand new is because of Hurricane Harvey flooding a lot of first floor apartments, and they had to be redone completely.    I think the flooring is Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP), it's totally waterproof, very durable, and attractive.  

I'm mean, I totally hate this woman.     I hate people who whine.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

We haven't set up to cook?  I moved four times in the past 11 years.  One of those times was halfway across the country, 1300 miles.  Even that time, I was able to start cooking the very next day (the evening of the move day we just got takeout pizza).  I actually thought to buy dishes before I moved out on my own because I actually used them before!

• Love 11
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Compare and contrast this woman with the young kid from last week's show.  He was super compliant  and is on to living his healthy new life.  

And ordered grilled chicken!

• Love 8