Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Legends Of To-Meow-Meow

• Start Topic

Kitteh Zari is the cutest thing! After my furbabies of course. And she’s still Zari even when a kitteh. And a puppet. Zari for the win in any form basically. 

Ray throwing “pretty please” after “reach for the sky” was everything. Custodians of Chronology needs to be a web series. Same with SOS. And Puppets of Tomorrow (PUPPETS OF TOMORROW PEOPLE). 

Nice meta on the crossover. “Hard pass” That’s why you suck Nate cause Team Legends can solve Elseworlds in forty minutes flat. 

Caity clearly had all the fun playing Charlie playing Sara. 

Con breaking time leads to Sara dying by unicorn. I think she’d be ok with a weird death even though she’s not ready to go yet. 

Con and Charlie are a fun duo even when they’re constantly breaking time. At least they learned something. 

Nate’s far more interesting as a bad guy. 

“I love the insanity that passes for normal around here” So say we all Charlie. 

Mick’s book is called Heatwaves and I desperately want to read it. And he brought Ava snickerdoodles, aw.

PUPPETS OF TOMORROW 

• Love 21

I loved the Legends as 70's tv shows and puppets of tomorrow where they teach history and counting. The girls had a better team name. I loved Gideon being called "Harddrive"

This show is bonkers in the best way. 

The Fairy Godmother really was a dangerous magical creature, she turned Zari into a cat and Sara, Ray and Nate into singing puppets. Also will they release Mick's book along with puppet Sara. My puppet Angel needs a friend. 

I'm glad that Charlie and John learned their lesson with messing with history. I guess we are on to our big bad (a demon with Dez's face) when the show returns. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 12

As a fan of both The A-Team and Charlie's Angels, I would so watch Custodians of the Chronology and Sirens of Space-Time.

Love the return of Gideon's physical form. Too bad Rip's already dead because his death is something I could see as making her take physical form.

ZariCat patting Constantine sympathetically and talking to him understandingly made me start to ship them. She likes angry, damaged guys in long coats, okay!

• Love 12

Granted, we're only 2/3s of the way through Elseworlds, but Legends just did rewriting realities with more heart and more humor than the rest of the Arrowverse is managing to pull off. Loved their "hard pass" on phone calls from Barry, Kara, and Oliver. 

• Love 22

I forgot my favorite quote. 

Gideon: You have missed calls from Barry Allen, Oliver Queen and Kara Zor-El.

Ray: Sounds like the annual crossover.

Nate: Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass.

I'm not watching the crossover but I doubt it's as fun and insane as this show. Although it's nice to know that they thought to call the Legends. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 13

How long until the gang comes back? I mean, I like "Elseworlds" and its Earths-shaking crisis, but the Legends deal with that level of insanity all the time. And yes, @scarynikki12, they could have ended the crossover in forty minutes . . . . but it would have been so much worse for the first thirty. Entertaining "worse," I mean.

Gary died on a trip to Vesuvius. I wonder if he met the Doctor and/or Donna. And that's not as sad as Hank and Nate getting killed by a garden gnome.

"What if Mick Rory was the driving force of the team?" We get Nate and Ray being as bad as him, but still being the goobers that they are.

"Sirens of Space-Time." Ava Sharpe IS Roundhouse! Gideon IS Hard Drive. Such gratuitous hair-flipping. Seriously, I'm thinking this episode took forever because no one kept a straight face for more than a minute. Seriously, the heart of the story has Constatine and Charlie realizing they can't make their problems go way, and John's one true love goes to Hell . . . but puppets! And Zari the Kitty! Who is really not happy with what's been going on!

And we get another friendship born, this time between Zari and Charlie. Hey, who hasn't broken everything with a few reckless actions? Zari did that, and she had to live through Hedgehog Day.

No teaser for upcoming episodes? Damn.

• Love 13

That was brilliant. Such fun and a great hour of television in general. Both John (you get to be called by your first name!) and Charlie got some excellent character moments, much like Zari did last season.

Custodians of the Chronology sounds like a name Nate made up, and I find it hilarious. I'd totally watch that show, with gum smacking Nate, crazy haired Ray and badass Mick. 

I'd also watch Sirens of Space-Time. I was laughing really hard at the hair flips. Also, human Gideon! I did momentarily question why they chose Hank Heywood as their "Bosley/Charlie" when his son had just died but it worked so well for a goof scene that I was able to handwave it. 

Kitty Zari was kitty pissed and I loved that backpack that Charlie was carrying. 

Puppets! Freaking singing puppets! 

It seriously was great all around. I'm not surprised with demon Neron-as-Des showing up at the end. It was never a conscious thought on my mind, but I was just nodding at the end of this episode. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I was laughing really hard at the hair flips.

The hair flips!  Those were hilarious.  I loved how everyone went all in on their personas.

I liked how they quickly tied up last week's loose ends (Ava and Mick trying to understand each other aww).

"Gary killed in a time courier incident on Mt. Vesuvius."

Hee. This was the only one I could read.  I'm going to have to go back and try to read the others.

Bollocks!!

• Love 8

Let me start by saying I may be in the minority here but I have never enjoyed the Arrowverse crossovers except last season's and only when the Legends showed up. I was so happy that they weren't included this year and they went and blew me away with their own version of Elseworlds. I stan the Legends writing room hard! (I'm with you Nate, hard pass on answering that phone call).

Where do I even begin? Ray a murderous custodian, Charlie's Angels aka Sirens of Space or Depressed Ava (who reminded me of goth Felicity, guess that's what grieving could do to you lol). It was all pure madness and I loved every second of it!

Can ZariCat just be a thing now like Beebo? That cat was adorable and needs to come back at some point.

Bad Grandma and Mick teaming up had me rolling with laughter as well as Zari coughing up a hair ball.

PUPPETS. OF. TOMORROW! (Make it a show head honchos at the CW!)

John and Dez tugged at the heart strings from start to finish. Dez' new face might need some work though, Neron is creepy af!

Zari said Amaya/Charlie was hot and that was one of the least interesting things that happened tonight. That's how awesomely crazy this episode was.

Oh, lastly Mick and Ava bonding is gonna make Sara so happy. As Ray once said "Happy captain, happy ship".

Why oh why did they push this show back to freaking April?! What am I gonna watch on Mondays instead?

Edited by kdm07
  • Love 14
16 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I forgot my favorite quote. 

Gideon: You have missed calls from Barry Allen, Oliver Queen and Kara Zor-El.

Ray: Sounds like the annual crossover.

Nate: Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass.

I'm not watching the crossover but I doubt it's as fun and insane as this show. Although it's nice to know that they thought to call the Legends. 

I did think it was a nice touch that Sara wasn't the one to take the calls cause she'd never ignore a distress call from Oliver.  Kara and Barry, maybe, as she'd assume they could handle things themselves and would need another Legend to make a case for helping.  But she's got Oliver's back when he calls.

• Love 10

I listened again to that part again, Ray said Oliver owes him money and Nate said "they are probably switching costumes" it took all a few seconds for Legends to figure it out. Lol. That's why they aren't involved what's happening the Crossover is a regular day with them. 

And of course Sara murdered again, by a unicorn this time. 

• Love 9

I cant even decide what my favorite part of that episode was. The fact that Kitty Zari can still hot wire a vehicle? Ava and Mick bonding over his novel and her cookie recipe? EVERYTHING with the 70s style shows? The Legends Puppets? This was an amazing episode, and I freaking LOVE how this show can take so many zany plots, and still add some real feelings and character development in between all the craziness. I swear, this show is on the best drugs in the whole entire world. 

Gideon IS Hardrive! Oh my God, those were all amazing, I was dying throughout both of the 70s style TV shows, with the team as a more blood thirsty version of themselves, but with 100% more hair flips and a zippy theme song! And, of course, the Legend Puppets were everything I ever wanted, and more. They can teach us about history! And counting! And sharing! And so many other wonder, felty things! Although, as wacky as it all was, there is something to be said that every time the Legends lose part of their team, they lose a big part of themselves. They need each other to keep each other in check, and can go a little revenge crazy apparently. Its sweet, in a weird kind of way. 

And True Loves Kiss breaks the spell! Which is certainly appropriate for a season that has had a fairy tale motif. So now the demon is using Des`s body to do whatever his evil plan is, which is certainly going to suck for John, but it also maybe means that Des can be saved! Johns had a rough go of it, he could use a win. 

"I love Indigo Girls, but its not a way of life!" "Sounds like the annual crossover" "Hard pass" I swear, this show has so many great lines, I need to take notes to keep up with them all. The writers were on fire with the quips this week! 

Kitty Zari in her little backpack was adorable, and somehow still so Zari! And Zari/Charlie/John are still a great team, with Zari being stuck playing grown up, and even John and Charlie realizing that they have to follow these rules and accept being with these time traveling weirdos. Of course, thats why this show is so great. Its crazy and madcap, but it also takes its characters seriously, understands their personalities and struggles, and allows them to really develop. And not JUST by turning into puppets!

Can I borrow the Waverider and fly over to Spring to watch more episodes?!

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

the Legend Puppets were everything I ever wanted, and more. They can teach us about history! And counting! And sharing! And so many other wonder, felty things!

I want to learn from the Puppets!  I'm ready!  Puppets of Tomorrow can totally be the new Schoolhouse Rock.  They teach us things as they travel through time.  I'm adding this to the list of things LOT swag that can make some cash for Warner Bros.  I'm placing it above the beignets cereal and just behind Heatwaves.

7 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Although, as wacky as it all was, there is something to be said that every time the Legends lose part of their team, they lose a big part of themselves. They need each other to keep each other in check, and can go a little revenge crazy apparently. Its sweet, in a weird kind of way. 

Silliness aside, this is what I loved most.  The show is Mad-Libs style storytelling but they fucking NAIL IT when it comes to characterization and character interactions.  Kitteh Zari was amazing* but she was instrumental in the story advancement and Con and Charlie learning their lesson.  So many other shows would just focus on the kitteh of it all and miss the important stuff.  Never LOT.

*I asked Gus and Cleo if I can adopt a little sister for them and name her Zari but they said no.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

I'm adding this to the list of things LOT swag that can make some cash for Warner Bros.  I'm placing it above the beignets cereal and just behind Heatwaves.

I have a whole LOT Christmas list! Just in this episode alone, I need that cat carrier backpack, a copy of Micks novel, that headband that Ray was wearing in the dead Sara timeline, ALL of those puppets, and, of course, a kitty cat I can name Zari. And I am STILL waiting on my Beebo! 

10 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

*I asked Gus and Cleo if I can adopt a little sister for them and name her Zari but they said no.

Maybe if they watched the episode, they would understand?!?

• Love 6

There were so many Tiny Bits of Joy this episode, I don't even know if I can remember them all. In no particular order:

- Nom de plum

- Custodians of the Chronology

- "battle with a garden gnome"

- Constantine telling Cat!Zari she's got soft fur

- "Up to our peaches"

- Human Gideon

- Mick teaming with the Fairy Godmother

- DC'S PUPPETS OF TOMORROW

- "I like the Indigo Girls, but they shouldn't be a way of life"

- Larger Audrey II chasing Nate in the Custodians credits

- Mick's face in the Custodians credits

- Mick magically eating a sandwich and Ray being confused

- Zari coughing up a hairball

- Mt. Vesuvius

- Cat!Zari comforting John with her tiny paw on his arm

- being able to understand Cat!Zari's meowing

- Cat!Zari's meowing conveying her exact emotions

- "Do I find love? Or at least my sunglasses?"

- Ray's two handed maniacal shooting

- the dragon head

- homicidal puppet Stein in a straight jacket

... I'm SO MAD this isn't coming back for five months!

ETA: I can't believe I nearly forgot "hard pass"! That's definitely one!

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 16
56 minutes ago, kdm07 said:

Why oh why did they push this show back to freaking April?! What am I gonna watch on Mondays instead?

Wait, so we got another season shorter than the other DC shows? That’s just not right. Please tell me Black Lightning has a similar deal because it’s the rookie comic book show on the CW.

April. Shit. Can’t Charlie and John screw things up to correct that error? Even if it meant kitties and puppets?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Wait, so we got another season shorter than the other DC shows? That’s just not right. Please tell me Black Lightning has a similar deal because it’s the rookie comic book show on the CW.

Yeah both Legends and Black Lightning got 16 episodes this season.  Black Lightning is getting bumped out of its post-Flash spot by the Roswell reboot, so it’s going to take the Monday 9:00 p.m slot for its second half, and then when it’s done Legends will come back.

Whelp, it is midseason finale time, so it's time for the Legend of Tomorrow writers to get drunk, put up a bunch of random ideas on the board, throw darts at them, and see what happens!  And I wouldn't want it any other way!

Yep, as figured, Constantine and Charlie kept breaking the timeline in the craziest ways possible.  First, Ray/Mick/Nate form some kind of A-Team like squad (with Ray pretty much cosplaying as Rambo) because Sara got killed by the unicorn.  Then it's Sara, Ava, and Gideon (in human form!) forming a Charlie's Angels group after the guys get murdered by the Fairy Godmother.  That is followed then by everyone turning into puppets because Mick and the Fairy Godmother team up and go a spree (ha!)  And so, so much more that we didn't have time to see.  I can only imagine what craziness happened in the other timelines!

Great casting with the Zari Cat.  I love all of those scenes, even if it meant that Tala Ashe had to be off screen for it, naturally.  Still, I love that Zari was the one to finally get Constantine to do the right thing, and basically take control of the situation.  She continues to make a good case at officially being Sara's First Officer, if they ever do need one.

While I knew it was all going to end with Constantine having to reunite (and basically sacrifice) Desmond again, Matt Ryan continue to act the hell out of it.  And I really liked how Charlie ended up being significant and that it was the team never meeting her in the past timelines that led them down more violent paths.  But now she realizes how important she actually is, and how the team is already accepting her.  Looking forward to seeing how she fits in going forward.

D.C.'s Puppets of Tomorrow needs to happen.  Complete with cameos from a Grumpy Puppet Oliver and Over-hyper Puppet Barry and Puppet Kara!

I continue to wish the show would find a way to have Gideon maintain a human/robotic/holographic form, so we can get more Amy Pemberton on screen!

Aww, Ava and Mick are bonding!  That was strangely sweet.  Also, Mick apparently gets published, because I've read on the net that his pen name (Rebecca Silver) is the author's name of the book Nate's Mom (and I think Nora too?) were seen reading.  Ha!

So, I'm guessing they're setting up the demon to be the main big bad for the rest of the season, and he's still in Desmond's body.  Oh, this is going to complicate things!

Great mid-season finale, but waiting till April is going to be brutal!

• Love 11

Yes, the meta humor was entertaining- at the same time, this is also about as far as I care for the writers to push the self-parody envelope. I love that Legends is the "funny show" (it's still my favorite of the CW lineup) and it's great that they get to do wacky random stuff.  But what makes Beebo, killer unicorns, and the like so fun (for me anyway) is that the the show itself treats them as real things that exist in this universe. Alternatively, all the lampshading moments here (calling out the crossover, the alternate title sequences, etc...) started to take me out of the story.  So as amusing as this episode was, I'd honestly prefer to pass on Custodians of the Chronology: Vol. 2.  Of course, ymmv.

• Love 7

All the weird stuff that seemed just a tad too weird for Legends aka the intros to the fake shows and the parody the characters became during those times, it worked for me because they'd already established time was broken so it was fine if things didn't completely make sense. 

• Love 3

I've been enjoying the Elseworlds crossover despite it being a bit of a mess but damn, it doesn't hold a candle to Legends of Tomorrow and what they did tonight.  That's why I love this show.

LOL at the meta-humor and actually acknowledging the crossover going on and why they turned it down.  Both Custodians and Sirens were great but I think Ray as the gleeful killer put that one over the top.  Always love a good A-Team spoof.  Puppets was fun too.

Gary can be hit or miss sometimes but I was impressed with just how funny Gary meets Gary was.

I loved that this was an opportunity to revisit the previous episodes.  Absolutely loved the repeated efforts to correct the timeline.  I always thought the Fairy Godmother attaching herself to Constantine was a missed opportunity.  Never thought of the potential or her and Mick though.

This show is funny, crazy and has a lot of heart.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 9

That was delightfully batshit crazy. Custodians Of The Chronology. Sirens Of Spacetime. DC's Puppets Of Tomorrow. I'd watch all three of them to be honest.

It took both Charlie and Constantine probably longer than it should've for them to both do the right thing and clean up their mess and Zari cat was amusing but at least they did it in the end. They really are Legends now. 

The various team up and mash ups were brilliant to watch and that Constantine/Desmond kiss was rather nice to boot.

Neron taking Desmond's form and working with Hank I did see coming though. Shame we have to wait four months to see the latter half of this season, 8/10

• Love 3

Not sure if anyone noticed, but Gideon's choice of weapon was Rips gun. Sniff.

I wish we could keep some type of humanoid form of Gideon around.

When Sara was first revealed to be dead I thought to myself I hope they show how Ava is dealing with it & they delivered.

I would have been ok with a whole episode showing the Custodians and Sirens.

I liked Mick & Ava bonding at the end. I'm glad Legends didn't leave that unresolved.

Constantine has really become a favorite of mine. Now I want him to stick around for good.

I felt some vibes between Charlie & Zari in their last scene. I wonder if those shippers will get their wish.

• Love 7

Gideon had Rip's gun and Sara was using Mick's heat gun. 

If Ava wants to be with Sara she should learn to deal with Sara dying everyone else close to Sara has dealt with that a few times. Even the villians know it's her thing. 

• Love 4

This is a show that simply don't give a fvck and I love it.

I wish that there are in-show explanations for these though. With Constantine breaking time, what is the turn of even that turn Zara into a cat? As well, with the three men died, how did Gideon materialize into human? On a side note, Amy Pemberton is hot. I wish that we can see her more in person.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, TV Anonymous said:

I wish that there are in-show explanations for these though. With Constantine breaking time, what is the turn of even that turn Zara into a cat? As well, with the three men died, how did Gideon materialize into human? On a side note, Amy Pemberton is hot. I wish that we can see her more in person.

Zari was turned into a cat by the Fairy Godmother.  As for Gideon, some kind of science-magic.  With this show the watchphrase is "Just go with it."

• Love 2

Gideon said that the Fairy Godmother turned Zari into a cat, in the first version of the altered timeline. Then after that it was Constantine.  I’m also not sure that Gideon was human - I saw elsewhere that the comment she made about being able to detect shapeshifter pheromones seems to indicate that she’s actually an android.  

As hilarious as this was (and it was, definitely 🤣)I had to actively tamp down the part of my brain that was protesting that no, just losing Sara, or Constantine, or Charlie - especially Charlie, much as I love her! - shouldn’t be enough to make the team I’ve been watching for three years turn into stone-cold psycho killers.  So I had to head-canon that the extra insanity was just a function of the time-break.  And yes, like @Chyromaniac, this is about as far as I care to have them push the fourth-wall breaking.  

Anyway, all that said, yes, it was crazy fun, and I’ll need to watch it again as soon as possible. 🙂

Also, is it me, or was Ava really channeling some Claudia Black/Aeryn Sun with that black hair? 😂

353964B7-C6C6-4E46-93D7-025C0E861C30.jpeg

• Love 10

I've seen speculation that they started to not see the magical creatures as humans. I mean they were sending them straight to hell in the original timeline which was basically killing them. If the magical creatures started killing their team they would probably go with killing them it since they didn't have John to send them to hell. 

They were only killing the creatures not humans. I think that's shows how much this team needs all of them to function. When the boys lost Sara and Zari they had no one to control their bro mentality and did whatever they wanted. When Sara lost basically her whole team she reverted back to being an assassin and got Ava to join her and made an android body for Gideon to have a team. They needed Charlie to show them that not all the creatures are bad and they should give them a chance first.

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, johntfs said:

Zari was turned into a cat by the Fairy Godmother.  As for Gideon, some kind of science-magic.  With this show the watchphrase is "Just go with it."

Oh okay, I must have missed it. However, the first time Zara was a cat was the timeline where the unicorn killed Sara and consequently the men running rampage as the Custodians of the Chronology. They must have had killed the Fairy Godmother by then. Of course they could say that she turned Zara before getting terminated.

Edited by TV Anonymous
Just now, TV Anonymous said:

However, the first time Zara was a cat was the timeline where the unicorn killed Sara and consequently the men running rampage as the _Custodians of the Chronology_. They must have had killed the Fairy Godmother by then. Of course they could say that she turned Zara before getting terminated.

I think Gideon did say that - it was that timeline where she appeared as a hologram in the library.

• Love 1

This episode was a mix of emotions for me as a person who grew up watching a TON of 70s and 80s action shows and loved the Custodians of the Chronology and the Sirens of Space-Time but also still misses his cat. RIP Kaya.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 8

Oh man, that was AWESOME!

I think I laughed hysterically during the shoot out at the Time Bureau where both Ray and Ava were going all Rambo on each other.  Ray had this look of demented glee on his face and Ava just looked plain demented.  So frickin' hysterical.

Not only was the constant hair-flipping of the sirens great, but the step-step-step turn way they entered every room was fabulous too. 

Also singing puppets aww, makes me nostalgic for HR Puffenstuff!

Also, I liked the team up of Zari, Charlie and John.  Most I've liked John since he joined the team.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, VCRTracking said:

This episode was a mix of emotions for me as a person who grew up watching a TON of 70s and 80s action shows and loved the Custodians of the Chronology and the Sirens of Space-Time but also still misses his cat. RIP Kaya.

FCCB6088-0336-43BE-8FFD-FF76811D4C7A.gif

• Love 15

So sorry about your kitty Kaya, VCRTracking. I completely understand, it's been nearly three years now but I still miss my Yoda.

So this was an insane, exhausting and hilarious hour of entertainment that will give me a lot to rewatch over the next five freaking months. Everyone's pretty much covered my reactions already, but I have to echo that ZariCat was a fantastic actor, on par with Tala Ashe herself. In fact, I think they've touched on something here - the Waverider needs a feline team member! And it'd be a great way to bring back past characters whose actors wanted to leave. I can just picture SnartCat meowing snarkily whenever anyone speaks, and RipCat doing something secretive when no one else is around. Or WallyKitten speeding around the ship leaving a trail of fur and lightning bolts, heh.

I did notice that Gideon had Rip's pistol during the Sirens segment, sniff. Nice touch, props department, nice touch. And seriously, we need human Gideon as a regular. I realize this show's cast is already way overstuffed, but Gideon is just one of those essential characters IMO.

I'm glad that Charlie finally has found her place among the Legends and even made peace with Zari. Now if only they'd have her interact with Ray again, since he was the first real bond she made among the Legends. Also, Rambo Ray is kind of terrifying in his happy-go-lucky murderousness.

And I realize this is off-topic but I have to post it somewhere: watching the first episode of Elseworlds, between the Smallville theme playing over the Kent Farm and the ads for Charmed and Roswell I have to ask is it 2001 again and no one told me? Must be the Legends' fault!

Edited by Maelstrom
somehow left out RipCat
  • Love 12

With "Custodians of the Chronology" definitely being an A-Team homage, I've been describing this show for years as "The A-Team with a time van."  :)

My condolences to everyone mourning their lost friends.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Also, Mick apparently gets published, because I've read on the net that his pen name (Rebecca Silver) is the author's name of the book Nate's Mom (and I think Nora too?) were seen reading.  Ha!

Yeah, the book Mona gave Nora had Rebecca Silver - Bestselling Author on the cover! :DDD How many more books is Mick gonna write? :DDDD

• Love 3

Despite Constantine breaking time, it was really Maisie who got to shine in this one and Charlie was the heart of the story.  I'm so glad she stuck around after Amaya's story was finished.  There are so many little bits that I know I missed that I'm looking forward to catching in the rewatches for next few months.

That said, I loved the Custodians of the Chronology.  The A-Team aside, it's basically just the guys traveling through time with hologram Gideon and ZariCat blasting magical creatures.  And yet I would watch the hell out of it.  And the Sirens of Space-Time, AKA Hank's Angels.  You had me at Sara, Ava and Gideon in leather pants, but I'll stick around for the hair-flips and Sara and Ava making out while driving at high speed.

And Constantine summed up the puppets with "What the Fraggle Rock?"  I want to see more of Mick and his Fairy Godmother.

Other Highlights:

- Charlie imitating Amaya and doing it so badly.  "Zambezi, you know where you're from?"

- ZariCat and human Zari coughing up hairballs  Really no one brushed her?

- "Because of you dicks I've been a cat for months.  This tongue has been...Places!"

- Nate and Hank both died fighting a garden gnome.

- Gary can buy he's meeting himself from the future but not a shapeshifter.

- Mona ready to be turned into a fluffy calico.

- Ava with dark hair.

3 hours ago, VCRTracking said:

Same here.  I miss him every goddamn day.

• Love 8

Wow, there are some excellent episode title options on that board! Plaque Build-Up would probably have been my vote. There's a couple on there that could be used for something else later possibly.

• Love 4