Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bagger said:

Vicki is so horrible, even if Michael said those things why throw it in Kelly’s face. Why betray your friend Michael knowing he still has to have a relationship with the mother of his child. Someone needs to remind Vicki that her own kids barely tolerate her.

I almost don't want to add to the post count but Vickie drives me crazy.  Doesn't she have a business to promote?  She may think all of the things she says but how does she think this will help her business?

Kelly was wrong to call her fat but she is.  I could make up something about her life insurance premiums being higher due to her BMI (and I have no idea what that might be) but she absolutely must know she is not thin.  Couldn't she say something along the lines of wanting to learn from Shannon and her weight loss journey or her food?  Jeez Vickie, we hate you for many reasons; quit giving us new ones.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

@GEM 10   @chenoa333

The easiest way to post a picture is to post one you have saved to your computer, tablet or whatever.    When you're ready to post the picture, click on the RED "click to choose files" link next  to the paper clip at the bottom of the text box.    It will open and then select photo library.   Your saved photos will be displayed.   Just click on the one you want to post and wait for it to upload.   And you're done!

17 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

It’s not easy.  A lot of steps.  I should have wrote it down, and that was dumb.  There’s still a lot of things I don’t know about this I pad too, but I get by.  My “ little ones” show me, as they know everything, lol.

I reposted the instructions for you an hour ago.  

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

don't know how to post pics on this forum. Whether it's a pic from Instagram or just a Google image.  Does that make me dumb? Lol. (I jest! I know I'm not dumb). But I really dont know how to post images. 

Edited 1 hour ago by chenoa333. Reason: Smokin' hot Jamaican

Did you do it?.  I can’t and I’m afraid to tell you know who.  LMAO !

31 minutes ago, bagger said:

I now will support Brooks if he sued Vicki for emotional and physical abuse for making him sleep with her to get paid.

I still would like to know what Tamra put in those two casseroles.  It looked like spaghetti, and I wouldn’t call that a casserole.  I thought a casserole had lots of ingredients in it.  Spaghetti is too easy.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Kemper said:

One of the things that I find odd is that neither Gina, Kelly or anyone else will call Vicky and Tamra a Fake Christian.  Guess they are too afraid to "go there" and don't want to be attacked for being Godless Skanks. 

I think you are going down a really slippery slope if you start calling someone "a fake Christian."  As long as they believe Jesus Christ died for thier sins, and that they are saved by Him, they are Christians.  

Whether they are bad Christians is a different story altogether, and can probably be argued handily, but that is a totally different animal.  

I don't necessarily expect Gina or Kelly to be able to grasp this difference, but Emily wasn't about to say it, because, as a Christian, she doesn't know what is in their hearts. 

I wonder how quick we would be to make faith-based condemnations of these women if they were Muslim.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Speaking of Dirty John, did anyone see the video Ryan, Vick's SIL posted on Instagram? It's a video of Brianna and Vick watching Dirty John. The expressions on their faces are absolutely priceless!! I think I'm in love with him for posting it.

Has anyone seen the woman and her daughter this show was based on?? I can’t move because I did something awful to my knee and that horrible gossip show on cbs happened to be on tonight, they were interviewed. Vickie is far more attractive than the woman the story is based on, talk about too much plastic surgery! Anyway, it’s obviously a horrible story, but they definitely loooove the attention being heaped upon them. Connie Britton is a beautiful woman....I hope she plays me some day! 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Has anyone seen the woman and her daughter this show was based on?? I can’t move because I did something awful to my knee and that horrible gossip show on cbs happened to be on tonight, they were interviewed. Vickie is far more attractive than the woman the story is based on, talk about too much plastic surgery! Anyway, it’s obviously a horrible story, but they definitely loooove the attention being heaped upon them. Connie Britton is a beautiful woman....I hope she plays me some day! 

Is there a book?  If so, do u know the name?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

As long as they believe Jesus Christ died for thier sins, and that they are saved by Him, they are Christians.  

Whether they are bad Christians is a different story altogether, and

I am officially a member of "The Church of Bad Christians"!

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh shit !   You heard of the three Amigas?  Well, here are the two Dumbmigos.  Caught !!!!!!!!!!! Red handed.

I intended to write something clever in that last post but as I said earlier, my iPad hates me today.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I intended to write something clever in that last post but as I said earlier, my iPad hates me today.

Well, mine is fairly new, but sometimes while I’m typing, the post disappears.  I don’t feel like going to the mall to Apple.  In fact, I did my Christmas shopping on line as I hate going to the mall.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Everything about Gina’s look was reminiscent of the 80s, from the sparkly DEB dress, to the poofy hair courtesy of Benders, the purple eyeshadow. All she neeeded was some Lee press on nails to complete the look. 

Kelly looks gorgeous. Her legs are killer. 

Shannon looked good, but was oddly sedated. Almost comatose. Maybe she blazed up with Andy backstage. It’s legal now, in case you forgot (after being reminded 10 times).

Vicki is, as usual, trash. Comparing getting called “a fart” to doing coke and being an absentee mom. Just stop. Kelly is no angel, by far, but Vicki is legitimately terrible.

I love how Andy acts like he’s having a Mike Wallace moment when he asks Vicki if she wants to marry Steve, or just be married in general. I mean, really? Did he think he was gonna get some “gotcha” moment? 

Ooh I watched it On Demand a few days ago. Trust me, it’s far and away more exciting than the reunion. 

i thought she already wears press on nails

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, mine is fairly new, but sometimes while I’m typing, the post disappears.  I don’t feel like going to the mall to Apple.  In fact, I did my Christmas shopping on line as I hate going to the mall.

I don't own an Apple anything. But I do own a Metro PCS Android.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

It’s not easy.  A lot of steps.  I should have wrote it down, and that was dumb.  There’s still a lot of things I don’t know about this I pad too, but I get by.  My “ little ones” show me, as they know everything, lol.

If using a laptop/computer it's probably way easier than phones.  If on a pc/laptop/mac I would just drag the picture (from a folder) to the bottom of the posting box which says  "drag here."  If the file is out on the web, then open the picture in tab of just the picture so you have the url, then use that button "Insert other media" and paste the url in.

• Love 1

Bottom line, Vicki is not a good friend or a girls girl. She'll throw a chick under the bus for a guy in a heartbeat. 

I am amazed these women snag a new guy so fast, especially her.

Somebody, please tell me what men see in her, seriously.

Crossing fingers and lighting candles she goes after Brooks and Don goes after her.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Kelly was wrong to call her fat but she is.  I could make up something about her life insurance premiums being higher due to her BMI (and I have no idea what that might be) but she absolutely must know she is not thin.  Couldn't she say something along the lines of wanting to learn from Shannon and her weight loss journey or her food?  Jeez Vickie, we hate you for many reasons; quit giving us new ones.

Kelly first 'called' her fat in her tweet about Steve's Page Six stuff back in February.  This lead to the confrontation at Eddie's birthday party where she went off on Shane, and Emily went nuclear.

“Steve Lodge is a douche bag along with his pig of a GF!! And I am 42 years old and not 44 years old!”

https://realityblurb.com/2018/02/23/rhocs-kelly-dodd-slams-vicki-gunvalson-calls-pig-setting-ex-new-girlfriend/

Did Kelly also called Vicki fat on the reunion show?  I can't recall, but I don't think so....I thought Vicki brought it up in saying 'you shouldn't have called me fat.'

If it was only that tweet, to me it's something that can be brushed aside.

But do note...from that tweet,..Kelly also said Vicky was a douche bag.  No complaint or rebuttal about that apparently!  :)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Vickie is just so awful that I actually now laugh at the crap that comes out of her mouth. She is so delusional and has zero insight into herself. After the garbage she's pulled over the years, she is the last person to judge anyone for anything, ever. I hope Kelly sues her for this drug accusation. Is this legal? To go on tv and accuse someone of illegal activities?

This just reminded me of one of the best housewife lines in history (from Tamra to Gretchen) - "Is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?"  - or something similar...I always remember that line, and wish I had an opportunity to use it in real life!   

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Kelly was wrong to call her fat but she is.

I sing your song every time I read it.....my social media platform is here.  I didn't realize there was a different spat going on.  If that is the case, I still hate Vickie. :)

Did anyone see the sneak peek at part two? Andy was asking the women if they would ever marry “without taking the goods for a test drive” and naturally Kelly makes some comment about needing to make sure a man is not short changed in the penis department. Emily is just sitting there awkwardly as I assume they are talking about her “whirlwind” marriage.  The evil part of me hopes that Andy asks if they had sex AFTER they were married.  Not an Emily fan but would grant her another season to get to the bottom of that marriage. She was also awkward when Gina the douche was saying something about Matt not telling her she was beautiful or saying he loved her. The thought bubble over Emily was “that’s supppsed to happen?”

• Love 9
12 hours ago, janie2002 said:

The reunion was kinda lame, but I LOOOOOED Gina saying if her and Icky got to th epearly gates at the same time, she might make it in before Icky. I do like Gina because I think she isnt afraid to go up against the OG's/

I want them to keep Emily and Gina 1 more season.

I agree. I don't get all the Gina hate and I love that she's not afraid to call out icky on her bs.  She's a NY girl like me and says  what's  on her mind . Plus I'm tired of the OGs. More new blood please. 

• Love 10
On 11/25/2018 at 10:11 PM, Bronzedog said:

Vicki thinks Kelly said that she’s fat, so, Vicki, the most unstable person without a court appointed guardian, counters by saying Kelly uses cocaine and doesn’t spend time with her daughter.  Seems fair.

Loved Kelly saying she wouldn’t date anyone without teeth or a job.

You would think that  Icki, the successful insurance selling bidnesswoman she is would have remembered what slander is.  It was on her test.  Accusing someone of doing cocaine while being filmed isn’t the smartest thing to do.  

Gina is a fucking uptalking douchebag.

For once, Andy wasn’t letting the Ick off the hook.  He sounded like he is over her ass.  The cocaine accusation could end up being her undoing.  Who the hell buys insurance products from this low IQ, porcine creature?

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Giselle said:

I dont believe Kelly does coke nor do I care if she did. Consider the source.

I would believe a statement that Vicki has fucked all the donkeys in Puerto Vallarta. 

gislle, i did a double take at your last sentence, i could have sworn walnut queen wrote it.  priceless.  

i'm still chuckling .

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

Did anyone see the sneak peek at part two? Andy was asking the women if they would ever marry “without taking the goods for a test drive” and naturally Kelly makes some comment about needing to make sure a man is not short changed in the penis department. Emily is just sitting there awkwardly as I assume they are talking about her “whirlwind” marriage.  The evil part of me hopes that Andy asks if they had sex AFTER they were married.  Not an Emily fan but would grant her another season to get to the bottom of that marriage. She was also awkward when Gina the douche was saying something about Matt not telling her she was beautiful or saying he loved her. The thought bubble over Emily was “that’s supppsed to happen?”

Did you really mean "to see the demise of that marriage"?  Because that's clearly what I see happening - after all, all of women sitting on those couches, with the exception of Emily have had marriages fall apart while/during/because of being on the show.

• Love 6

I forgot to mention how ludicrous it is for a 56 yo woman to be yammering on about being called a fart.  

Youre not a fart you lumbering oaf, you are a shart.  A smelly, sticky, pig shart.  You fucking scumbag.  

• Love 22

Shannon looks to be working hard at her weight loss. She looks great.

Vicki is just nasty and even when she tries real hard to be good, her nasty, vile self just always comes out. It's the most reliable thing about Vicki. The sad thing is that Vicki is just so up her artificially enhanced ass that literally everything she said to Kelly in an effort to hurt and slander seemed more like something that would hurt Jolie more than it would hurt Kelly. Accusing her mother of doing drugs, accusing her mother of never being with her, accusing her father of describing life with her mother as being hell despite the united front he puts on when he's around Kelly and Jolie.  Vicki. I wouldn't feel bad for Vicki if she just toiled in eternal misery with no ring on her finger and no man that stays long enough. When someone continually shows themselves to be so disgusting, I'm not wasting any energy wanting good things for them. And even if someone thinks your fat and you look like a pig...that's an opinion. A mean opinion but it's an opinion. It requires no proof to say that. And Vicki thinks it's equal footing to supposedly repeat rumours without any proof? Just goes to show how bottom of the barrel she is.

I know a lot of people don't like Gina but I liked her throughout the season for the most part. She can be a bit messy but it's pretty much a requirement to be on this show. She was worth the entire season for her pearly gate comment to Vicki, lol.

• Love 15
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

So I read more about defamation at work, and then I was just thinking about what I read, and I came to the conclusion that Kelly would have no theoretical lawsuit against Vicki.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-law-made-simple-29718.html

First of all, I'm not so convinced that Vicki made a statement.  I'm not sure it's enough to say that it's an allegation for one to deny their own personal use of a substance.  I'm also not sure it's a "statement" to answer someone when they ask you where you heard they do cocaine. So there is that.

Then, the burden would be on Kelly, as a public figure, to prove that the statement is false.  She offered to give a hair sample last night, but as far as I know, there is not a legal definition to "doing cocaine."  Vicki could theoretically claim that the cocaine use was something she'd seen years ago, and it would be on Kelly to take the stand (and likely perjure herself) to testify that she's never used coke.  It would be up to the trier of fact whether to believe her.  Vicki, of course, would be able to put on her own evidence.  Because truth is an absolute defense to defamation.

Kelly would also have to prove actual damage.  She couldn't bring any type of suit until she was fired from Bravo or something else as a result of this allegedly defamatory statement.  "It really hurt my feelings" and "I have a daughter" isn't actionable.  I also love the link I posted to, above, because it gave me a chuckle when it read that someone who already had a terrible reputation most likely won't collect much in a defamation suit.  If the shoe fits...

*I could probably argue the other side, but I'm not going to, because I think there's a much stronger argument against the defamation being actionable.* 

The burden is always on the plaintiff in a civil action, including defamation, and not just because Kelly is a public figure.

As a public figure, Kelly has to prove that Vicki repeated these statements with actual malice. Kelly must prove that Vicki repeated these allegations knowing that they were false or recklessly ignoring whether they were false or not. I'd argue that Vicki's on camera statement about repeating the allegation to retaliate because Kelly said something hurtful gets her pretty darn close to demonstrating actual malice.

Vicki can't equivocate about the allegation. She clearly said "that's what I was told." So she can't claim that she witnessed cocaine use years ago. This is basically the Joanna Krupa/Brandi Glanville lawsuit. Brandi repeated an allegation she heard from someone else. Joanna sued. Brandi did have to disclose who told her. Those individuals were deposed. Joanna looked to be on track to winning that suit until someone convinced Brandi to finally settle.

Kelly can sue for non-economic damages.

Finally, the real reason Kelly can't sue Vicki is because of those freaking contracts that prevent them from suing each other. However, I've long believed that this provision is unconscionable. Most states have repealed their criminal defamation statutes; this leaves these women no recourse when something false and truly damaging is said about them, like Phaedra's allegation about Kandi wanting to drug and rape Porsha. Unfortunately the longer these shows stay on the air, the more vile the rumors have become. This is the third cocaine allegation across the franchises and Bravo is increasingly stepping in to tell the women to cool it on social media. This is occurring across the franchises.

What on earth could Vicki possibly be suing Brooks for? They broke up in August 2015. The four year statute of limitations is about to run out for Brooks' failure to repay any money Vicki might have lent him. Heck, it has run out on any money she lent him prior to December 2014. This sounds like lip service on Vicki's part.

Admittedly, this is not my area of expertise.

• Love 6
On 11/25/2018 at 6:20 PM, mwell345 said:

Why are we still going on about Brooks?  Boring.

Anything that makes Icki uncomfortable is fine by me.  I wouldn't mind if they brought up "No scratchy the woody" or falling on her ass after accepting the fake award she paid for herself.

• Love 17

The more Icki tries to erase her evil pig features, the piggier she becomes.  I shudder every time I see that shiny bologna pink face.  Especially knowing that the pink pig face is busting through layers of industrial strength studio makeup.  And lady, if you have to wear full length Spanx, it’s time to give up on such revealing clothing.  It looks awful.  You are becoming a pink, shiny lump. 

• Love 17

I hate that Vicki claims to such a good Christian and hides behind that.  Then name drops the Ten Commandments as if 1) She hasn't broken at least 4 of them and 2) conveniently forgets other important Christian ideas like the Golden Rule or the gospel of Peter (I am a lapsed Catholic).  She is such a hypocrite and on top of that, she's not smart enough to keep up with quips and just starts calling people baboons.

17 hours ago, mon berg said:

Kelly phone call is funny i dont do drugs then takes a drink that is a drug alcohol

Come tell me that my glass of wine while watching this shit show is the same as doing rails.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, jmcd44 said:

I hate that Vicki claims to such a good Christian and hides behind that.  Then name drops the Ten Commandments as if 1) She hasn't broken at least 4 of them and 2) conveniently forgets other important Christian ideas like the Golden Rule or the gospel of Peter (I am a lapsed Catholic).  She is such a hypocrite and on top of that, she's not smart enough to keep up with quips and just starts calling people baboons.

Come tell me that my glass of wine while watching this shit show is the same as doing rails.

alcohol has caused more harm then people snorting some powder in this world.

kelly has a problem since she has been on the show it is clear to see she is medicating this may be pills, alcohol or something else

I never pay attention to these people that try to use religion to justice anything they are the worst offenders and they know if you try to attack them on that you have a gang after you it's a defence thing look how Vicki and Tamara suddenly found religion when they was getting lot of backlash

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

The burden is always on the plaintiff in a civil action, including defamation, and not just because Kelly is a public figure.

As a public figure, Kelly has to prove that Vicki repeated these statements with actual malice. Kelly must prove that Vicki repeated these allegations knowing that they were false or recklessly ignoring whether they were false or not. I'd argue that Vicki's on camera statement about repeating the allegation to retaliate because Kelly said something hurtful gets her pretty darn close to demonstrating actual malice.

Vicki can't equivocate about the allegation. She clearly said "that's what I was told." So she can't claim that she witnessed cocaine use years ago. This is basically the Joanna Krupa/Brandi Glanville lawsuit. Brandi repeated an allegation she heard from someone else. Joanna sued. Brandi did have to disclose who told her. Those individuals were deposed. Joanna looked to be on track to winning that suit until someone convinced Brandi to finally settle.

Kelly can sue for non-economic damages.

Finally, the real reason Kelly can't sue Vicki is because of those freaking contracts that prevent them from suing each other. However, I've long believed that this provision is unconscionable. Most states have repealed their criminal defamation statutes; this leaves these women no recourse when something false and truly damaging is said about them, like Phaedra's allegation about Kandi wanting to drug and rape Porsha. Unfortunately the longer these shows stay on the air, the more vile the rumors have become. This is the third cocaine allegation across the franchises and Bravo is increasingly stepping in to tell the women to cool it on social media. This is occurring across the franchises.

What on earth could Vicki possibly be suing Brooks for? They broke up in August 2015. The four year statute of limitations is about to run out for Brooks' failure to repay any money Vicki might have lent him. Heck, it has run out on any money she lent him prior to December 2014. This sounds like lip service on Vicki's part.

Admittedly, this is not my area of expertise.

Thank you for contributing to my education about the burden of proof in a civil matter.  What I said was that there was an additional burden on Kelly as a public figure, which is true, as I will point out again, below.  (What is untrue is that the burden is always on the defendant in a civil, or criminal, matter.  There are times when the plaintiff makes a prima facie case, and then the burden shifts to the defendant, I think, often when a defendant's reputation is at issue. Please DM me if you want to discuss this further).  I was hoping not to really, really get into this, as it's probably boring for our fellow posters to read, but I love to learn and talk about the law, so as long as it's on topic, and I've got my bar book handy (knew I kept those things for a reason!) here we go...

Can you identify the false statement or statements that you believe Vicki made that is one are actionable? 

Can you identify the damage to Kelly's reputation that you believe is actionable?  

Seeing as how Kelly is a public figure, which would make the burden hers to prove the statement false, do you know how Kelly can prove that it is false?  

Can you please elaborate on your theory that Kelly can sue for "non-economic damages"?  I can't even find that in my bar book.  How would said damages be calculated?  On what basis?

We can really only have this conversation if we can answer these questions.  I've already given my legal opinion as to what the likely answers would be.  As far as a Brandi/Joanna Krupa case, it has not been brought to my attention prior to reading your post today, so I can't comment on it.  If you're going to use a source to advance your argument, I am all for it, but I think a link would be helpful (I can't publish a link to my bar book--it would weigh down everyone's computers (it's called barbri, multistate edition, torts section for anyone really interested)--but I have already linked to two articles in this thread that tended to prove where I was coming from, legally.  

What does it mean that "Joana looked like she was on track to win"? What are the indicia of that? Where I learned law, we read, in large part, case law.  It was always very important to see what the judge decided, and why.  If this Brandi/Joana case that you speak of was settled out of court, there is no precedent off of which to work.  Are there any cases where a plaintiff won a verdict based on circumstances analogous to the facts presented here?  

Gotta stop the fun--have to go to work again--but I would love to follow up on this discussion later today.  

15 hours ago, AnnA said:

HA HA - Nice try LOL!  

I know for a fact that someone taught you how to post pictures.   😜

ETA: I would gladly do it for you if I had pictures from 2017 but I didn't save them and I can't go looking because my iPad hates me today.

I know.  I was thinking I could get the picture from search, and e-mail it to myself and then send it to my picture library, then follow your instructions.  Of course it doesn’t work that way.  I have no idea how my daughter sent Luann’s pic to me and i put it on the board.  No biggie.  Wanted to compare the dresses which were gorgeous Compared to OC’s reunion.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

The more Icki tries to erase her evil pig features, the piggier she becomes.  I shudder every time I see that shiny bologna pink face.  Especially knowing that the pink pig face is busting through layers of industrial strength studio makeup.  And lady, if you have to wear full length Spanx, it’s time to give up on such revealing clothing.  It looks awful.  You are becoming a pink, shiny lump. 

Shiny bologna pink face!  LOL!  Both Vicki and Emily had the cascading rolls in their profiles.  Wasn't there anything else to wear?

Gina went from Monster High doll at the finale to Rainbow Brite.  Either way neither works.

GUEST_6462aaf9-f7c7-4532-bf4c-84720541fb00.jpg

untitled.png

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:34 AM, Caseysgirl said:

Vicki went low but I am shocked that anything that she said would cause Kelley, who seems like such a wild woman and actually has made this her persona, to get so hysterical. The woman brags constantly about her multiple sexual encounters and her crazy lifestyle.  Personally, I have no idea how much time she spends with her daughter, but she seems to have lots of time in NY on WWHL, taking trips with the girls and other promotions. I felt the times she was on the show with her daughter were set up; I’m fairly sure they aren’t routinely volunteering at the homeless shelter.  Frankly, it wouldn’t surprise me if all of these women are using some illegal or prescribed drugs but I doubt if it’s a big deal in the circles the run with.

Kelly should have denied it ONCE as laughable and untrue and then left it alone.  No one would probably even remember it since these ladies constantly spew crap.  To keep bringing it up and threatening to leave the show and file a lawsuit just makes it something that WILL always be remembered.  And Vicki should have left if with her apology and not stupidly said what she did to Tamra…she had to know the cameras were rolling. Less is more ladies.

• Love 8

Are the Housewives makeup teams and hair/dress stylists in on the joke?  Because the HWs obviously are not. And those slippery oily legs.  Good grief.  They all looked hideous. 

I found this Reunion way more entertaining than the whole season.  What a nasty evil bunch. Can't wait for part 2.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

If using a laptop/computer it's probably way easier than phones.  If on a pc/laptop/mac I would just drag the picture (from a folder) to the bottom of the posting box which says  "drag here."  If the file is out on the web, then open the picture in tab of just the picture so you have the url, then use that button "Insert other media" and paste the url in.

Say what? LOL.  It’s all too technical for me, but thank you for trying .. much appreciated.  AnnA has been trying to no avail, so I’ll just forget about the picture.  It wasn’t that important .. just a comparison of the two housewives franchises.  

• Love 2

Gina is a flat out idiot.  Not telling the kids at this point?  I think she can't admit to herself there is a divorce going on and is hoping he changes his mind, so why tell the kids?  But how stupid is Matt to go along with it?  

And she's just irritating.  I hate her look, I hate her phoniness.  

• Love 15