Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

When the "ladies" were in Jamaica sunning themselves in bikinis by the ocean (while Kelly was doing gymnastics on a water toy) I noticed that Tamra's legs were full of brown spots. And her neck was starting to look gross quite some time ago. She's got a great body but no amount of exercise will help her age spots and wrinkled neck. 

You can’t beat “Father Time”.  You could have a smooth wrinkle free face, but, from the neck down to Your toes, the skin gets age spots, wrinkled and dry.  Icky legs up close look horrible.  Her face after this last surgery looks plastic and fake.  These women go under the knife like it’s nothing, just to look young.  They don’t give a hoot if it’s dangerous. BTW Tamra thinks she looks so sexy.  Those boobs are horrible and so is her face.  Not kidding.  The only thing that saves her is that she is thin.  Fake extensions and tons of makeup make the rest.  FAKE.  I’d like to see them without all the frills.  SCARY !

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

Ok now one site is saying Jolie could be expelled from private school over calling Vicky a bitch on Instagram

I wonder what school she goes to. Catholic maybe? That sounds like a really harsh punishment for telling the truth!

• Love 14
8 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I heard her on a podcast that she was on, and she wound up saying when she was pressed about some of her outlandish comments, that she "just says stuff" ie for affect and aren't 100% true or even true at all.  She doesn't keep a stable of men or have one waiting in the wings.  I'm sure she has male friends of some sort, but painting herself as (my words not hers) 'of course hot property' is just her part of being social. 

Ever since then when I have heard her loud comments I just see her trying to grab the social spotlight, and it seems to make sense.  So on the pot talk, I lean that maybe that was just banter.  I could be wrong or course.

And, sure, it is strange that if she is so anti-drugs why she would make jokes like that.  Otoh, she may get a wakeup call and considers what her true stance is and what her messaging should be.

Thanks for pointing out her pot talk, as it is relevant for the post-season review.

Kelly really can't use the "but my daughter hears this stuff" card.  If she pushes the envelope and doesn't mean it, she can't really complain when it rebounds back.

1 hour ago, Hockey Addict said:

Ok now one site is saying Jolie could be expelled from private school over calling Vicky a bitch on Instagram

That's not fair.  Expelled is too harsh.

• Love 5
On 11/27/2018 at 11:33 AM, chenoa333 said:

Getting back to the RHOC stars. I'm going to hit all of them hard right now: By Orange County CA standards....all of these women are FAT. Maybe Tamra might be considered ok but every single one of the other HoWives (not just Vicki) are FAT.  Do I think they're fat? No. But in OC Ca, all of them....fatty fat fatties...piggy wiggys. 

15 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Hard disagree. Gina is clearly quite thin and Kelly is slim too. And yes, even by OC standards. 

Southern California native here... Orange County is gorgeous, no doubt, but also pretty plastic and extremely image conscious. That said, there's no way Tamra, Kelly or Gina would be considered fat there.  Actually... none of them are extremely overweight or fat and calling them names is pretty harsh in my opinion.  Different sizes are normal even in Orange County. 

On 11/27/2018 at 4:56 PM, chenoa333 said:

Not necessarily, we have gorgeous Latino women here also. And a splash of real Irish redheads! 

But seriously, Orange County Ca is a beautiful place to visit or live.Nice people (and dickheads)  are everywhere in all places on the planet, not just here. But OC Ca IS the only place on earth with a Vicki Gunvalson!

Thank the good Goddess that there is only one Vicki Gunvalson and she's located behind the orange curtain.  May she stay there and never venture north. 

• Love 14
On 11/26/2018 at 10:09 AM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I don't know, they almost sound like grandmas trying too hard to be hip who actually sound like they don't really know what they're talking about. 

Yes!! God yes. I'm sorry but Andales is full of Vicki's, Tamra's and Shannon's

• Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:58 AM, Gem 10 said:

I don’t know why, but I’m very surprised they are into this stuff.  

The hypocrisy of them clutching their pearls over a little weed while chugging down wine by the gallon drives me insane.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:07 AM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I was imagining dried blueberries infused with pot. I actually tend to stay away from edibles as they can be deceivingly potent (never again, pot rice krispies treats, never again), but I'd try fruit/pot combos.

Medicated chocolate covered blueberries are very popular here.  ;)

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, lezlers said:

The hypocrisy of them clutching their pearls over a little weed while chugging down wine by the gallon drives me insane.

Medicated chocolate covered blueberries are very popular here.  ;)

Never mind the wine.  What about how they throw down tequila, vodka, mojetos, etc. with the weed ?  Then they talk about Kelly?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder what school she goes to. Catholic maybe? That sounds like a really harsh punishment for telling the truth!

Yes she used to go the local Catholic school, one that went up to 8th grade.  Not sure now.

Edited by MajorNelson
darn merging
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Why! Jolie did a good thing  and made a public service announcement.

She should next start a fund to cure the Puerto Vallarta donkeys of the STD Vicki gave them.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That was funny! But I've heard it before so it's not like Kelly made it up on the spur of the  moment. However, Kelly did use it on the most appropriate recipient....Vicki. 

Oh, I've heard it before too, but there was just something about Kelly's delivery that was hilarious to me! 

• Love 3
On 11/25/2018 at 10:19 PM, QQQQ said:

I wonder how this makes Vicki's daughter feel, knowing her mother believes that the absolute worst thing someone can be is "fat." 

To Vicki's credit (yes, my skin crawled even typing that), who knows what she said off-camera, but we never heard her on camera belittling Brianna for her weight or even commenting on it in a talking head, I don't think.  I do appreciate that. 

On the other hand, it's Vicki's so who knows?  Maybe she gets a sick thrill out of being the "hotter" (HUGE quotation marks) one in the mother/daughter duo. 

On 11/25/2018 at 9:23 PM, QQQQ said:

6. Gina (worst hair, worst dress - like a knockoff Barbie circa 1982)

That's exactly who she looked like!  My mom recently took some of my old Barbies out of storage for my daughter to play with and, trust me, all Gina needed was that pink and silver sparkly skirt that converts into a purse.  Gina's look would have been perfect if she had been going to an 80's theme party.  She actually looked more like Barbie than Bethenny did when she was dressed "as Barbie" at that awful Halloween party where Luann attended vaguely in blackface. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, ladle said:

To Vicki's credit (yes, my skin crawled even typing that), who knows what she said off-camera, but we never heard her on camera belittling Brianna for her weight or even commenting on it in a talking head, I don't think.  I do appreciate that. 

On the other hand, it's Vicki's so who knows?  Maybe she gets a sick thrill out of being the "hotter" (HUGE quotation marks) one in the mother/daughter duo. 

Brianna’s lost a bunch of weight and looks fabulous. Vicki is now definitely bigger than her. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, ladle said:

Maybe....Vicki didn't explicitly belittle her about the weight, BUT....as she couldn't control Brianna's weight, V found she could exercise power over her with those gifted cars.  In a way it's like belittling, by setting up a power dynamic of Brianna being dependent and inferior.  Worse in many ways.  And if they had maturely talked about weight and body issues (impossible with Vicki of course), a healthy mother-daughter bond (for regular people) might happen

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

I've largely been on Kelly's side in all this. But bringing her child into the adult drama is really not okay. I don't know what she was thinking. 

• Love 10
On 11/27/2018 at 10:25 PM, cork dork said:

You guys have all done an amazing job of covering the ridiculousness of the first part of the reunion. 

As for Vicki and the current face she’s wearing, it’s as if it’s made from that pink slime stuff used to make some fast food products. It’s an amorphous blob that gets molded and shaped into place while also looking like an indentation would remain if even the slightest pressure were applied. 

Does it get reshaped every morning or does she have a hard mask she applies that smooshes things into place?

She sleeps in this to train her face

61+eIL8bgWL._UX522_.jpg

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Still married to a douchebag, and mom is living with one.

Brianna’s douchebag was scary.   He looked the type to demand that she lose weight. 

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 10
On 11/25/2018 at 7:08 PM, mwell345 said:

Absolutely.  I was thinking about watching it, but now I’m not too sure.

Save yourself the frustration.  Before watching the first episode, I saw a Chris Cuomo docu-series episode featuring the real-life victims of that man.  Let's just say you may want to reach into your TV and strangle Connie Britton's character (which is a very accurate portrayal of the woman on which it's based), yourself - maybe even a stronger urge than while watching Vicki Gunvalson.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

Save yourself the frustration.  Before watching the first episode, I saw a Chris Cuomo docu-series episode featuring the real-life victims of that man.  Let's just say you may want to reach into your TV and strangle Connie Britton's character (which is a very accurate portrayal of the woman on which it's based), yourself - maybe even a stronger urge than while watching Vicki Gunvalson.

I watched the first episode and that was too much - what a willing victim!

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, MajorNelson said:

I think the weird way she dresses and uses makeup might be revealing some of her damage.  She might be a frozen 5-6 year old, or maybe an 11-12 or even 17 year old.  Same with her "I've never been alone" stuff which may also reveal there is still an immature child in there.  

Omg, SO MUCH Gina hate!  I'll be over here at my table of one for actually thinking Gina looked beautiful.  The hair was a  bit much but I was feeling her make-up. It was very glam and quite pretty.  It's also very on trend, if you follow make-up trends online.  

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:52 PM, Hockey Addict said:

Vicky made a stupid move. Supposedly, Kelly's brother stated that Frank Ultimo was Kelly's coke dealer and that she participated in a lot of nose candy eating courtesy of Frank (allegedly). I'm not saying I have all the facts but this is what I remember seeing online. 

Unless Vicky had valid proof she should have shut up 

This is what Vicki does.  She takes notes of viscous rumors spread by enemies of her foes, then fires them at the time and place they'll do the most damage.  Clearly the actions of someone with a strong moral compass.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Brianna’s douchebag was scary.   He looked the type to demand that she lose weight. 

Ryan's Instagram has numerous pics of the new improved Brianna and how he (Ryan) is such a lucky guy to have her. If he's been claiming this all along (even before Brianna lost weight) it's news to me.

• Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I think you are going down a really slippery slope if you start calling someone "a fake Christian."  As long as they believe Jesus Christ died for thier sins, and that they are saved by Him, they are Christians.  

Whether they are bad Christians is a different story altogether, and can probably be argued handily, but that is a totally different animal.  

I don't necessarily expect Gina or Kelly to be able to grasp this difference, but Emily wasn't about to say it, because, as a Christian, she doesn't know what is in their hearts. 

I wonder how quick we would be to make faith-based condemnations of these women if they were Muslim.

The problem is when they get sanctimonious about their religion, while engaging in behavior that goes against the tenants of that very religion.   So yes, if a Muslim woman was looking down her nose at non-Muslims and acting like she's better than them because she's a Muslim, then spreading gossip, judging and violating the very tenants of the religion she waves in everyone else's face, I'd be quick as a little atheist bunny to make a faith-based condemnation. 

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, Gem 10 said:

Is there a book?  If so, do u know the name?

It was a series in the LA Times.  There's also a podcast called Dirty John where they're all interviewed throughout.  I hate all of them, with the exception of her  youngest daughter.  They're awful.

• Love 9
On 11/27/2018 at 4:51 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

The thing is, saying Kelly does coke and is a bad mom isn't the worst thing Vicki has ever done.  In the realm of Vicki, it's not even that bad.  It might seem worse because she's been trying to be good this season, but let's not forget she's a cancer scamming asshole.

Kelly deserved to cry she herself says cruel shit ALL the time Vicki is crap but Kelly can dish it out but she cant take it!!!! Maybe Vicki hit a nerve????

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:47 AM, LibertarianSlut said:

Thank you for contributing to my education about the burden of proof in a civil matter.  What I said was that there was an additional burden on Kelly as a public figure, which is true, as I will point out again, below.  (What is untrue is that the burden is always on the defendant in a civil, or criminal, matter.  There are times when the plaintiff makes a prima facie case, and then the burden shifts to the defendant, I think, often when a defendant's reputation is at issue. Please DM me if you want to discuss this further).  I was hoping not to really, really get into this, as it's probably boring for our fellow posters to read, but I love to learn and talk about the law, so as long as it's on topic, and I've got my bar book handy (knew I kept those things for a reason!) here we go...

Can you identify the false statement or statements that you believe Vicki made that is one are actionable? 

Can you identify the damage to Kelly's reputation that you believe is actionable?  

Seeing as how Kelly is a public figure, which would make the burden hers to prove the statement false, do you know how Kelly can prove that it is false?  

Can you please elaborate on your theory that Kelly can sue for "non-economic damages"?  I can't even find that in my bar book.  How would said damages be calculated?  On what basis?

We can really only have this conversation if we can answer these questions.  I've already given my legal opinion as to what the likely answers would be.  As far as a Brandi/Joanna Krupa case, it has not been brought to my attention prior to reading your post today, so I can't comment on it.  If you're going to use a source to advance your argument, I am all for it, but I think a link would be helpful (I can't publish a link to my bar book--it would weigh down everyone's computers (it's called barbri, multistate edition, torts section for anyone really interested)--but I have already linked to two articles in this thread that tended to prove where I was coming from, legally.  

What does it mean that "Joana looked like she was on track to win"? What are the indicia of that? Where I learned law, we read, in large part, case law.  It was always very important to see what the judge decided, and why.  If this Brandi/Joana case that you speak of was settled out of court, there is no precedent off of which to work.  Are there any cases where a plaintiff won a verdict based on circumstances analogous to the facts presented here?  

Gotta stop the fun--have to go to work again--but I would love to follow up on this discussion later today.  

Whoa there.  It really aint that deep.  This is a reality TV message board, not a court of law.  I'm a lawyer too and thought the poster you are quoting was on point, from what I remember from Torts class (many moons ago.)  And the Krupa/Glanville case is very demonstrative of the issue here, as it's almost an identical situation.  A reality star goes on TV and says something potentially damaging about another reality star.  In the Krupa case, it was Glanville saying she had a "smelly pussy."  If that case had enough legs to end up in a monetary settlement, I'm guessing an accusation of drug use against a divorced mother of a minor child could make it past a summary judgment motion as well. 

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, chenoa333 said:

Whoa! And Lol! Dear Lisa, WTF?

Getting back to the RHOC stars. I'm going to hit all of them hard right now: By Orange County CA standards....all of these women are FAT. Maybe Tamra might be considered ok but every single one of the other HoWives (not just Vicki) are FAT.  Do I think they're fat? No. But in OC Ca, all of them....fatty fat fatties...piggy wiggys. 

Is this a joke?  

• Love 10
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:26 PM, chenoa333 said:

Come visit south Orange County CA on your next vacation!  If you're a female, be sure to work on your "thigh gap" before you arrive! Lol

Tamra has competed in bikini competitions and won.   In Orange County.  She's not "on the cusp."  That's absurd.  

• Love 9
On 11/25/2018 at 10:45 PM, pieinmyeye said:

Along with loud mouth, buttinsky Gina and Emily!

OMG they are the worst. Emily's mouth is so tackily overdone, it's just painful to watch her sit there and purse her lips and then actually speak. Big YUCK.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, lezlers said:

The problem is when they get sanctimonious about their religion, while engaging in behavior that goes against the tenants of that very religion.   So yes, if a Muslim woman was looking down her nose at non-Muslims and acting like she's better than them because she's a Muslim, then spreading gossip, judging and violating the very tenants of the religion she waves in everyone else's face, I'd be quick as a little atheist bunny to make a faith-based condemnation. 

It was a series in the LA Times.  There's also a podcast called Dirty John where they're all interviewed throughout.  I hate all of them, with the exception of her  youngest daughter.  They're awful.

Thank you !

• Love 2
13 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Well, she wasn't thin when they got married so he knew what he was getting.  I just think that now that's she done having kids, she's ready to get healthier.

From what I read, it appears that they both went on the Keto diet in order to get healthy.  He also mentioned that it's helped Brianna to feel better, given the serious medical issues she's dealt with.  I don't think he demanded she lose weight.  Sounds like he's just giving her a pat on the back for reaching her diet goals.  

• Love 13
21 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Ryan's Instagram has numerous pics of the new improved Brianna and how he (Ryan) is such a lucky guy to have her. If he's been claiming this all along (even before Brianna lost weight) it's news to me.

Just now, Gem 10 said:

Maybe Brianna is getting ready to dump him.  One never knows.  All I remember about him was that he was very nasty to people when they lived in California.  At that time, I couldn’t understand what the hell she saw in him.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Still a fucking douchebag.

Maybe she’s had it with the douchbag and has her eye on another guy.  It won’t be the first time it’s been done.  That’s a first reason to lose weight, right? besides getting healthy.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, lezlers said:

The anecdote about the youngest shaking uncontrollably and being too hysterical to talk because John was at a holiday made me not like her.  There were a few things said that made me think that wasn't unusual behavior for her. 

• Love 3
On 11/29/2018 at 8:25 PM, lezlers said:

Omg, SO MUCH Gina hate!  I'll be over here at my table of one for actually thinking Gina looked beautiful.  The hair was a  bit much but I was feeling her make-up. It was very glam and quite pretty.  It's also very on trend, if you follow make-up trends online.  

This is what Vicki does.  She takes notes of viscous rumors spread by enemies of her foes, then fires them at the time and place they'll do the most damage.  Clearly the actions of someone with a strong moral compass.

It may be on trend but it looks like shit.  

No one actually hates Gina.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Hate ON her.  Plenty of people do, just read through this thread.  And I disagree, I thought it was beautiful.   That's the beauty of opinions, everyone is entitled to different ones. 

19 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

The anecdote about the youngest shaking uncontrollably and being too hysterical to talk because John was at a holiday made me not like her.  There were a few things said that made me think that wasn't unusual behavior for her. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  Her constant upspeak drove me nuts.  She always?  Sounded like? She was asking?  A question? 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I agree.   Her makeup was awful.  Her hair was awful.  She's awful.  Hate is an extreme emotion.    I'm not sure I can say that I hate Gina but I am comfortable saying that I hate having her on my TV.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

I agree.   Her makeup was awful.  Her hair was awful.  She's awful.  Hate is an extreme emotion.    I'm not sure I can say that I hate Gina but I am comfortable saying that I hate having her on my TV.

That’s the point, we rag on them.  They’re on TV making fucking fools of themselves.

i think Gina is a homely Mutt and a low IQ shit stirer. 

• Love 9
On 11/26/2018 at 10:07 AM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I was imagining dried blueberries infused with pot. I actually tend to stay away from edibles as they can be deceivingly potent (never again, pot rice krispies treats, never again), but I'd try fruit/pot combos.

Please!  The proper term nowadays is cannibis.  "Pot", "weed" -- all passe here now that it's legal.  <grin>

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
On 11/26/2018 at 10:08 AM, Giselle said:

I agree with your last statement about reality kids.

I don't think it was all Bravo's idea and I wonder if it came from Jolie. I could see an organic conversation popping up between Kelly and Jolie stemming from having to downsize, or seeing from their beach house homeless people living on the beach. They could have gone to the producers with the idea, the producers could have  overheard the conversation and suggested the kitchen.  Her school could also be talking about community service in the classroom.

Either way it's a good thing and you could see the girl was moved and educated by the experience.

She's a good kid with an embarrassing but loving mother.

You see them around, but never are they living on the beach.  In Orange County or anywhere else in California, the beach belongs to the public as a whole, and county life guards vigorously enforce vagrancy laws. 

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 4

Just saw Shannon new face on u tube commenting about Kelly.  She definitely had her upper lip puffed up.  Soon she’ll be looking like Emily.  She was a beautiful woman, why screw up with fillers and puffed up lips?  I just don’t get this obsession with all the plastic surgery.

• Love 6

Didn't Vicki pull some similar crap on last year's reunion?  Tamra indirectly called her fat (something about how she looked in her too-tight dress) and Vicki retaliated by sayin something nasty- I forget what it was but it shocked everyone and made Tamra dry-cry.

• Love 2