Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Happy Monday,

I have to admit I barely watched 15 minutes of this season because I loathe the 3 false amigos but I did watch almost all of the reunion just to see all the filler and I am not talking about what is in there faces.  Can you imagine how pissed Icki Vicki was to be sitting in the middle and not side by side with the number 1 worst person on Bravo - AC?  Also, as someone said on another forums. so much for Vicki being a good Christian bearing false witness.  Also, I continue to be amused when all of these women act like they care so much about their children when they are displaying so much immoral behavior on every episode every season.  Finally, I am sorry we know Steve has issues - google him, but what he has been married 5 times? I am sorry I see the way Steve looks at Vicki like he hates her, does he get paid to be on the episodes?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Vicki went low but I am shocked that anything that she said would cause Kelley, who seems like such a wild woman and actually has made this her persona, to get so hysterical. The woman brags constantly about her multiple sexual encounters and her crazy lifestyle.  Personally, I have no idea how much time she spends with her daughter, but she seems to have lots of time in NY on WWHL, taking trips with the girls and other promotions. I felt the times she was on the show with her daughter were set up; I’m fairly sure they aren’t routinely volunteering at the homeless shelter.  Frankly, it wouldn’t surprise me if all of these women are using some illegal or prescribed drugs but I doubt if it’s a big deal in the circles the run with.

I hear you.  I think the soup kitchen was definitely a Bravo idea.  

I really feel for Jolie.  It must be embarrassing as an older child/teenager seeing your mother on TV with her "PhD" & other raunchy comments & wearing some of the sleazy outfits she does.  Knowing your friends are watching too cant be good. I thought it was pretty bad when Jolie had to tell Kelly to cover up her boobs when Kelly was getting ready for Jolie's school play. ** 

Does Kelly get any alimony from Michael? 

** I targeted Jolie here but feel the same for all the children on all the Housewives shows seeing their moms & possibly dads act & dress like they do on the shows.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Hi people from California! What are pot blueberries?  I know of a strain called Blueberry and I know you can make baked blueberry goods with pot, but are they talking actual blueberries? 

I was imagining dried blueberries infused with pot. I actually tend to stay away from edibles as they can be deceivingly potent (never again, pot rice krispies treats, never again), but I'd try fruit/pot combos.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I don’t know why, but I’m very surprised they are into this stuff.  

I don't know, they almost sound like grandmas trying too hard to be hip who actually sound like they don't really know what they're talking about. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Wicked said:

Vicki continues to be a p.o.s.  Please get her off my tv.

I just CANNOT believe the mud slinging from Vikie about Kelly.  These dopey women come out with secrets about each other that should never be told.  Friends my ass.  Vikie has to zip it.  Steve is getting a good dose of her.

• Love 16

So I read more about defamation at work, and then I was just thinking about what I read, and I came to the conclusion that Kelly would have no theoretical lawsuit against Vicki.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-law-made-simple-29718.html

First of all, I'm not so convinced that Vicki made a statement.  I'm not sure it's enough to say that it's an allegation for one to deny their own personal use of a substance.  I'm also not sure it's a "statement" to answer someone when they ask you where you heard they do cocaine. So there is that.

Then, the burden would be on Kelly, as a public figure, to prove that the statement is false.  She offered to give a hair sample last night, but as far as I know, there is not a legal definition to "doing cocaine."  Vicki could theoretically claim that the cocaine use was something she'd seen years ago, and it would be on Kelly to take the stand (and likely perjure herself) to testify that she's never used coke.  It would be up to the trier of fact whether to believe her.  Vicki, of course, would be able to put on her own evidence.  Because truth is an absolute defense to defamation.

Kelly would also have to prove actual damage.  She couldn't bring any type of suit until she was fired from Bravo or something else as a result of this allegedly defamatory statement.  "It really hurt my feelings" and "I have a daughter" isn't actionable.  I also love the link I posted to, above, because it gave me a chuckle when it read that someone who already had a terrible reputation most likely won't collect much in a defamation suit.  If the shoe fits...

*I could probably argue the other side, but I'm not going to, because I think there's a much stronger argument against the defamation being actionable.* 

• Love 15

Well...I think I might have finally had enough of the OC. I wasn't really on board with the "wipe the slate clean" and get rid of almost everyone that I have been hearing about, but now I am. They can keep Kelly because I think she is hilarious but I am finding that this feeling I am having toward the franchise might be called deep abiding hatred of them all.

I might have been ok if I didn't know that Vicki is getting PAID to LIE on national television, and that these are lies and statements that are easily disproved.

Worried about the 10 Commandments, Vicki? You already broke at least a few, some more than once. Basically calling someone a bad mom? Briana seems to despise you most of the time. I could go on but you get my drift. Add useless Tamra who looks like a hardened piece of gristle and whiney ass Shannon to the mix and I see no reason to watch this crap anymore. This season wasn't even entertaining!!!!! I'm 50, and half the stuff they did is called a regular Saturday night around here and definitely not fun enough for a tv show.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, crocodile said:

Wow, even after all these seasons, Vicki still surprises me with how low she’ll go. Her accusations at Kelly are brutal and reflect more on the accuser than the target. 

Vicki is very reptilian when she gets cornered...for someone proclaiming herself to be such a good Christian, she certainly doesn't act like one...ever. If someone tangles with her, she will go for the jugular with any kind of lie, innuendo or piece of gossip that she can throw in someone's face without worry or concern that what she is saying is slanderous, false or hurtful. Tamra, who was the recipient of this herself when Vicki spread a lie that Eddie is gay, did not jump to Kelly's defense...typical Tamra move. Next season Vicki will be whining about how Kelly won't talk to her and how she wants to be friends again. These women give Vicki too many passes...big enablers these women are. Vicki should be shunned by everyone when she resorts to this libelous behavior. Talk about having no moral compass...no one could be more guilty of that moniker than Vicki. I notice that Steve always has a big glass of wine, a beer or some other drink in hand...I guess you would need that to be involved in a relationship with her.

Gina looked like a drag queen. 

Emily wears too much make up and that dress was terrible...don't these women have stylists?

Kelly seems unstable to me...she gets very emotional and jumps from anger to tears very quickly. She needs to tone down on the make up too. All of these women wear too much make up.

Shannon could use a good layered look hairstyle and about three or four inches off of the ends...it would really give her fresher, younger appearance.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

Hi people from California! What are pot blueberries?  I know of a strain called Blueberry and I know you can make baked blueberry goods with pot, but are they talking actual blueberries? 

Coated blueberries.  Never tried them myself.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 7

Kelly appears very bitter. (she has serious mental health issues reminds me of a girlfriend i had many years ago with bipolar) I bet she does take drugs even if from iffy doctor she got very emotional over such a small thing so I bet it's true.

Kelly phone call is funny i dont do drugs then takes a drink that is a drug alcohol

Vicki should leave Brooke alone move on these women hold on to everything.

The makeup and outfits these women have on is awful.

I can't stand any of these women the world would be better off without these sort of people.

Edited by mon berg
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I really wish Kelly had been able to keep her cool and just tell Vicki that she would talk to Michael about Vicki’s allegations.  She seemed to be in a good place with Michael before she instantly believed what Vicki said about him.  Plus,   Vicki then started backpedaling with that “I haven’t talked to Michael in six months.”

Since Andy repeatedly compared Dirty John to Vicki. I guess we can deduce that Andy thinks Vicki was completely innocent in the cancer scam.

I'm not sure Andy believes it himself, but he thinks we're all dumb enough that if he repeats it enough times we will.

15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

We learned more about Gina's marriage during this hour than we have over the entire season.

I kept looking at her to gauge her age as if I knew nothing about her, and she looked positively 55 years old. 

Way too much vying for a second season from Gina.  Shut the fuck up.

Anyone know what kind of job Matt has that he can't film a reality show, but his wife can post his pic all over Insta?  I am honestly wondering this.  At first I thought he was an undercover FBI agent or something, but that makes no sense in light of his name and picture being everywhere anyway.  Considering the fact that none of the ladies have even met him except Emily, I call bullshit on the job nixing it.  Unless his girlfriend is his boss.

"People don't get divorced because of affairs."  Keep going, Gina.  I need something to sew on a pillow.  

This is not my biggest beef with Gina, but I personally dislike it when people get married in a church and baptize their children, but then talk about their ambivalence about the existence of God.  I don't care if you believe, it's not my business, but don't go through rituals if you think they're meaningless. it seems a little disrespectful to the people who earnestly observe God and find their faith through Him. If Gina thinks there is a "separation between church and state" between religion and morality, it's a fine argument to make, as many atheists are moral, but then what are you going to tell your kids about why you got them baptized?  "Just in case" sounds like the punchline of a joke to me, not a reason to take a major spiritual step on behalf of someone else.  

Who knows--maybe it's just bitch eating crackers syndrome here with me and Gina.

It just seems like she has a lot of advice, Mafia-style, she likes to dish out, but when it comes to her own life, it looks very unplanned, sloppy and reckless.  

That was boring.

Not that I want to stick up for Gina, but I think what she was trying to express is people don't have affairs unless there are already issues in the relationship and those issues are what causes the divorce, not the affair.  

6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I find her attempting to justify her vicious accusations even worse for some reason. Like she feels there are perfectly good reasons to attack in such an aggressive way. Like she said "of course I'm going to call her a bad mother unjustifiably, that's what I do if you attack me, I hit you back harder". This is Vickie's moral compass at work? This is being a good Christian on her way to heaven, who gets to decide who is and is not also a good Christian?? I wish she gets reminded by them every single day about her cancer scam. It really seems to set her off. How dare they, right Vickie, how dare they keep calling you a cancer-scammer just because you tried to cancer scam for months. 

It is classic Vicki to go super low and then say she heard it from someone else and then justify saying it because of something really minor.  It is also classic Kelly to go outrageously low at the first provocation, but at least Kelly feels bad afterwards, takes responsibility, and seems to realize it is something she needs to work on.  I guess this isn't exactly in response to your post and more just a general observation. 

I loved Gina's look.  But not in a it's good way.  More in a it's purple and sparkly and my 5 year old inner princess is all about that way.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol!! Oh KungFuBunny, I ❤ u. Snark at its finest!

Love you too.

There really is something strange going on - her upper lip moves in the opposite direction of her lower lip and both lips protrude out far beyond her teeth.

Reminds me of my grandmother when she takes her teeth out for the night and she tries to speak afterwards.

Gina's makeup is more horrendous than usual. Did she use crayola for a brow pen?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Here we go with CokeGate and PotBerries......Vicki is on some shit herself. 

Booger Sugar - I have never heard that phrase before

16 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And since when do baboons say, "Bah, bah, bah"?

Since a baboon came along named Vicki?

OMG - Baboon shaming!

tenor.gif?itemid=9180258

• Love 12
15 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Caught that, too.  She's a moron.

When Andy brought up Dirty John, Vicki said Brianna was ANIMATE this was about Vicki/Brooks.

Is Steve still  medicating Vicki? I wonder what she has signed over to him during her recovery.

• Love 17
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Vicki thinks Kelly said that she’s fat, so, Vicki, the most unstable person without a court appointed guardian, counters by saying Kelly uses cocaine and doesn’t spend time with her daughter.  Seems fair.

Loved Kelly saying she wouldn’t date anyone without teeth or a job.

Yep.  That was the lowest of the lows I’ve ever seen.  I couldn’t believe she said those things ..coke and about Jolie.  I hope Steve dumps her just for those remarks.  She is vile.  I only hope Andy thought so too and cans her.  She crossed the line this time.  I feel so bad for Kelly.

• Love 16
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

General aesthetics, Vicki?

LOL

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

When Andy brought up Dirty John, Vicki said Brianna was ANIMATE this was about Vicki/Brooks.

Is Steve still  medicating Vicki? I wonder what she has signed over to him during her recovery.

I wish Andy had called her out on these gems.    

He's done it to Ramona but I don't remember him ever doing it to Icky.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Will we have to wait until the last 5 minutes for Vicki's "shocking" claim?  Because after this lackluster season, the only reason I'm watching the reunion is to see Kelly and Vicki go at it.  

I'm not sure exactly what the "shocking claim" was that came from Vicki. I wasn't shocked by anything Vicki said to anyone. Same old Ho banter. Maybe Kelly has done coke at some point in her life. I don't care. And it's obvious that Kelly is a good mom and we see lots of footage of her and Jolie spending time together. So nothing shocking there. 

Vicki is really vicious and we know that. But, I do recall that during the trip these women took to Ireland Kelly got into it with Tamra over some stupid b.s. and Kelly screamed at Tamra "No wonder your daughter doesn't want to talk to  you!". 

That comment enraged Tamra and it should but Kelly didn't care. Now maybe Kelly understands?

• Love 14
16 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

I swear I have seen Gina's dress worn by another RH.

I KNOW I remember LVP wearing it years ago.  I am quite certain.  Does anyone else remember this?  Idk if she wore it on RHOBH or VPR.

Gina has the worst posture and sits like a man.

Speaking about dresses, did anyone notice the difference in the dresses at last nights Reunion to the N.Y. Housewives dresses at their reunion?  No comparison.  It seems like they just threw anything on.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Booger Sugar - I have never heard that phrase before

I've heard it before but it was Sugar Booger (not booger sugar) and my dumb ass always thought it was just a cute term of endearment when talking with small children! But in my defense, I never did cocaine and and i never had any kids. 

I loved how defensive Andy and Tamra got about the mention of pot users: " BUT POT IS LEGAL"! That doesn't mean it doesn't alter one's thinking and interactions. Hell, alcohol is legal too and we know what that does to peoples judgement. Idiots....all of them.

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of Dirty John, did anyone see the video Ryan, Vick's SIL posted on Instagram? It's a video of Brianna and Vick watching Dirty John. The expressions on their faces are absolutely priceless!! I think I'm in love with him for posting it.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Speaking about dresses, did anyone notice the difference in the dresses at last nights Reunion to the N.Y. Housewives dresses at their reunion?  No comparison.  It seems like they just threw anything on.

The RHOBH do the same thing.     Ridiculous dresses and clown makeup. 

NY is classier and has more style.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 13
54 minutes ago, AnnA said:

He's done it to Ramona but I don't remember him ever doing it to Icky.

The more crass and filthier they are, the more Andy likes them.  He lives for that shit.  Icky is his favorite.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, RealitytvLover said:

Please no. It's the final piece that completes her Saw puppet look. See: 

1251393-billy_saw.jpg

THAT is the creepiest thing I've ever seen. I hate puppets, marionettes and clowns and I hope I can get that image out of my mind. Thanks RealityTVLover....I just peed my pants! Lol.

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, AnnA said:

The RHOBH do the same thing.     Ridiculous dresses and clown makeup. 

NY is classier and has more style.  

I would post a picture, but I don’t know how (2017). Hint, hint.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

Gina looked like a drag queen. 

3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I loved Gina's look.  But not in a it's good way.  More in a it's purple and sparkly and my 5 year old inner princess is all about that way.

I think the weird way she dresses and uses makeup might be revealing some of her damage.  She might be a frozen 5-6 year old, or maybe an 11-12 or even 17 year old.  Same with her "I've never been alone" stuff which may also reveal there is still an immature child in there.  

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 5

Gina should marry Saw Puppet. Bring him on RHOC. 

And what happened to the good old days of RHOC reunions when the "ladies" significant others" were brought on the show seated directly behind their SO's? We'd have Eddie, Steve, Shane, Archie,Michael Dodd and Gina's invisible man. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9

Vicky made a stupid move. Supposedly, Kelly's brother stated that Frank Ultimo was Kelly's coke dealer and that she participated in a lot of nose candy eating courtesy of Frank (allegedly). I'm not saying I have all the facts but this is what I remember seeing online. 

Unless Vicky had valid proof she should have shut up 

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I would post a picture, but I don’t know how (2017). Hint, hint.

HA HA - Nice try LOL!  

I know for a fact that someone taught you how to post pictures.   😜

ETA: I would gladly do it for you if I had pictures from 2017 but I didn't save them and I can't go looking because my iPad hates me today.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, AnnA said:

HA HA - Nice try LOL!  

Haha, I know, but who remembers???  I think it was Luann singing, but I’m older than you and the memory is going. Lol.  I’ll try, but no guarantees.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

Vicky made a stupid move. Supposedly, Kelly's brother stated that Frank Ultimo was Kelly's coke dealer and that she participated in a lot of nose candy eating courtesy of Frank (allegedly). I'm not saying I have all the facts but this is what I remember seeing online. 

Unless Vicky had valid proof she should have shut up 

Who is Frank Ultimo? 

#tooLazyToGoogle

13 minutes ago, AnnA said:

HA HA - Nice try LOL!  

I don't know how to post pics on this forum. Whether it's a pic from Instagram or just a Google image.  Does that make me dumb? Lol. (I jest! I know I'm not dumb). But I really dont know how to post images. 

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Gina should marry Saw Puppet. Bring him on RHOC. 

And what happened to the good old days of RHOC reunions when the "ladies" significant others" were brought on the show seated directly behind their SO's? We'd have Eddie, Steve, Shane, Archie,Michael Dodd and Gina's invisible man. 

Shane would need a booster seat and a muzzle.

Steve would end up with another restraining order for battery on someone.

Eddie would need an ambulance on standby.

Michael would spend his time swiping left or right on Tinder.

Archie would be lovable and steal the show.

That's it.

I didn't leave anybody out did I? >;-)

Edited by Giselle
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
  • Love 15

@GEM 10   @chenoa333

The easiest way to post a picture is to post one you have saved to your computer, tablet or whatever.    When you're ready to post the picture, click on the RED "click to choose files" link next  to the paper clip at the bottom of the text box.    It will open and then select photo library.   Your saved photos will be displayed.   Just click on the one you want to post and wait for it to upload.   And you're done!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, bagger said:

I finally finished watching this shit show. Wow just Wow at Vicki and her accusations. If people said about her what she says about them or to them, she would shank them. She’s such a cow. I think Kelly got so emotional about the accusations because the implication was that she was more interested in drugs and partying than her own child. If someone said that about me on national TV I might react the same way. Yes, after awhile I would consider the source but I don’t blame Kelly for tearing up.

Vicki is so horrible, even if Michael said those things why throw it in her Kelly’s face, why betray your friend Michael knowing he still has to have a relationship with the mother of his child. Someone needs to remind Vicki that her own kids barely tolerate her. The disdain on Michael’s face whenever he’s around her paints a picture. Vicki your kids aren’t concerned that you’re going to die from one of these surgeries, they’re concerned that you wont and perhaps end up permanently disabled and that they will be responsible for your care. And I’ll add that that long term care will eat through whatever money you might have left them. What a horrible human being. I am no longer concerned about ever going to hell because I’m not a quarter of the horrible person she is, if that bitch can get through eh pearly gates I’ll sail on through. 

I cant rail enough about Vicki so I hope you all forgive me as there will probably a few more rants on my end about this ignorant C*nt. (That was an insult to C*nts)

The bitch probably has a policy for that too.

Hopefully they will put her in a home and not visit or inquire about her. The bill will always be paid direct deposit a month in advance,  the phone number always goes to voicemail mail and isn't returned.

I was told by a caregiver this happened to an eldery lady she cared for at an assisted living facility.

• Love 8
Just now, Giselle said:

The bitch probably has a policy for that too.

Hopefully they will put her in a home and not visit or inquire about her. The bill will always be paid direct deposit a month in advance,  the phone number always goes to voicemail mail and isn't returned.

I was told by a caregiver this happened to an eldery lady she cared for at an assisted living facility.

It happens way too often but if anyone ever deserved it, it is Vicki whom I will now forever call Ms. Piggy. All the surgeries in the world cant make her look any better in my eyes. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know how to post pics on this forum. Whether it's a pic from Instagram or just a Google image.  Does that make me dumb? Lol. (I jest! I know I'm not dumb). But I really dont know how to post images. 

It’s not easy.  A lot of steps.  I should have wrote it down, and that was dumb.  There’s still a lot of things I don’t know about this I pad too, but I get by.  My “ little ones” show me, as they know everything, lol.

• Love 3